Page 32 of 133 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
    currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it normal to lose your sex drive? Lately I have none at all. I don't actively seek it - I deleted my hookup website accounts -, I don't date anyone anymore (not since Brian and I split up), and when I get an offer for a roll in the hay, I pass on it. Not because of my standards and screening-out criteria, but because there is no interest. I can't even enjoy jerking it. And when I try to force it, it hurts. My dick actually hurts.

Does this happen as we age? Should I see a doctor? Maybe it's low test...

Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great Gay Off Update --- New pics and stats up - still look like a bag of badly mad sausages, but stats wise I kept going in the right direction. I guess being less lumpy in some spots means your still lumpy bits stick out more - very ugly transition stage. Still It is progress.

This sucks tho: went to get a month in the gym, before my PPi comes in and I can pay for a year up front - but cant get tied into those monthly deals cause - though I can afford it right now - not future secure right now.The gits at Golds gym wouldnt allow that - corperate barstards!
    MAY I BE AS BEUTIFULL AS THOSE i DEEM TO BE.

Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post
    Is it normal to lose your sex drive? Lately I have none at all. I don't actively seek it - I deleted my hookup website accounts -, I don't date anyone anymore (not since Brian and I split up), and when I get an offer for a roll in the hay, I pass on it. Not because of my standards and screening-out criteria, but because there is no interest. I can't even enjoy jerking it. And when I try to force it, it hurts. My dick actually hurts.

your still in a post bf lul Your libido will return. eithger that or your baiting for a "Challange accepted!" and dont have a problem at all - cunning devil.

bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Misti View Post
    your still in a post bf lul Your libido will return. eithger that or your baiting for a "Challange accepted!" and dont have a problem at all - cunning devil.
    Lulz, no I really have a problem. The depression I've had since the breakup hasn't helped either. I had the "funeral" for our relationship and do not want him back. Ought to be over it by now. So how long should I expect to feel like this?

Lulz, no I really have a problem. The depression I've had since the breakup hasn't helped either. I had the "funeral" for our relationship and do not want him back. Ought to be over it by now. So how long should I expect to feel like this?
    Dude it takes the time it takes and you shouldnt feel bad about feeling bad. Theres no set expiration date. A "funeral for the realtionship" is a really good step though, a little ritual can really help formalise it in ur head and move that process along. Theres no rush. You'll be rolling with the big boys again no fear.

MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You've made pretty good progress in a short amount of time, good work. Have you checked into a gym that allows you to pay on a monthly basis? Out here there are some gyms that are offering monthly payments no contract or premium for as low as $10 a month.

bhujerban: I wouldn't worry, your dick (which has a mind of it's own) will let you know when it's ready to go back into action or maybe your sex drive is telling you that you've got to be a BOTTOM NOW!!! lol I'm sure it's nothing (prostrate check time)(you've met your gay quota). Remember it's really your brain that makes all that stuff work.

Great Gay Off Update --- New pics and stats up - still look like a bag of badly mad sausages, but stats wise I kept going in the right direction. I guess being less lumpy in some spots means your still lumpy bits stick out more - very ugly transition stage. Still It is progress.

This sucks tho: went to get a month in the gym, before my PPi comes in and I can pay for a year up front - but cant get tied into those monthly deals cause - though I can afford it right now - not future secure right now.The gits at Golds gym wouldnt allow that - corperate barstards!

Originally Posted by MenStraight View Post
    You've made pretty good progress in a short amount of time, good work. Have you checked into a gym that allows you to pay on a monthly basis? Out here there are some gyms that are offering monthly payments no contract or premium for as low as $10 a month.

bhujerban: I wouldn't worry, your dick (which has a mind of it's own) will let you know when it's ready to go back into action or maybe your sex drive is telling you that you've got to be a BOTTOM NOW!!! lol I'm sure it's nothing (prostrate check time)(you've met your gay quota). Remember it's really your brain that makes all that stuff work.
    Theres the gym I love to go too but cant really aford the travel too at the mo, or I could try the fitness first - but you know how much I like that sort of gym...still if I can - needs must. Oh and wish me luck Im having my meeting with the managers/handing in my notice meeting tommorow.

MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Theres the gym I love to go too but cant really aford the travel too at the mo, or I could try the fitness first - but you know how much I like that sort of gym...still if I can - needs must. Oh and wish me luck Im having my meeting with the managers/handing in my notice meeting tommorow.
    Good luck and I hope they decide to offer you more money to stay.

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Not an issue to not want "hook ups', but if you have no sex drive at all, you might want to get that checked out....could be low T or other issues....
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

Great gay off update - Woody is too busy being felt up by police to man up!

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great gay off update - Woody is too busy being felt up by police to man up!
    Hush!! I said by the end of the week!!
    And I bet you'd love a policeman to feel you up!! Perhaps that could be arranged come Pride London 2013!!
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

I've been invited to a Halloween party with some local gays (who actually like me) . The invitation says I should bring my "favourite Fall beer for tasting". I don't know sh*t about fall/autumn beers. Can you give me some help? I don't want to be 'that guy' who shows up with a cheap-ass sixpack of Keystone Light because he doesn't know better. I need something inexpensive with some taste.

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been invited to a Halloween party with some local gays (who actually like me) . The invitation says I should bring my "favourite Fall beer for tasting". I don't know sh*t about fall/autumn beers. Can you give me some help? I don't want to be 'that guy' who shows up with a cheap-ass sixpack of Keystone Light because he doesn't know better. I need something inexpensive with some taste.
    Had no idea there were different beers for different seasons.. maybe coz I don't drink beer!! But I found this for you... http://www.gayot.com/beer/top10fall-beers/main.html

I didn't even search for gay and that was top of the list!! Apparently not gay related though, and the site is pronounced Guy-OH! Hmmm!!!
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pick out anything from the Samuel Adams Harvest Collection or get a variety pack.

http://www.samueladams.com/varietypa...ion/index.aspx

Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have just the solution for you!!!

My step dad was one of the founders of the Abita Beer Corporation. It is a local Louisiana brewing company that is actually really big now. They have amazing seasonal beers they produce for different occasions. I suggest the one in the link below

http://abita.com/brews/our_brews/fall-fest

I could send you some of my home brew wine! (And WE ARE gays who actually like you)

Should we be worried the quickest reply any of us has given yet is to "How do I get decent booze?"

Miss-translate it as "Full bear for tasting" and see how your drought goes!

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another vote for Sam Adams....or possibly Shock Top....

...so we go to a gay Happy Hour tonite in Coral Gables, and I start talking to one of the new people at the bar that I hadn't seen before...turns out he graduated from my high school in 1955!! (Wheaton, IL...outside of Chicago...) Small world...! We knew a lot of the same people even tho he was considerably older....said he dated the co-captain of the football team when they were in HS together....!!

Thank you gentlemen. I've always wanted to try the Sam Adams line and now I have a reason to. Or maybe I will take up Nick's idea, if that brew is sold locally. I do not have time for crossing state lines.

LOL, where the hell would I get bear for tasting? Philosoraptor wants to know...

It's best if you leave that information in your memory files, he will come out (if he is gay) when he feels ready.

Originally Posted by TeamAesthetics View Post
    hello, first of all, i've been lurking bb.com forums for some time now, and was aware about this thread. i'm still in a state of shock as i write this, and since i don't know where else to turn to for advice, i thought i'd post here.

this morning, my cousin left his laptop on, and i came across messages he had sent. i was completely caught off guard, when i noticed that he had been chatting to another guy, and conversation was extremely sexual, with pics sent too. trust me, nobody in my family knows about this. is my cousin really gay? or is this a phase? i think he's in his early 20's, and he hasn't had a girlfriend for sometime now. only had a girlfriend way back in the day.

first of all, i am not going to tell anyone about this, not even my close friends or anybody in the family. obviously, he's either experimenting, or is actually gay. personally, i have no problem with whatever is the case, but i know for a fact, that his family is conservative, and so is mine.

to be quite honest, there was only 1 time where i thought he was gay, i don't remember why, or what the reason was, but this was about a year ago, and i only questioned it for a day or so. since then, i haven't had any reason to believe he is gay.

so what should i do? stay quiet about it? should i sort of reach out to him, and tell him its okay (trust me, this would be a strange conversation to have with him). Or do I just ignore it, and just continue being the same, and not tell anyone, including him? I'm thinking I should just ignore it, and let him be the one who comes to me, instead of me coming to him.

i just can't imagine how tough its gotta be for him. now i know why he doesn't really invite me when he goes out. i'm pretty sure he's living a double life right now, and i feel bad for him, because now i know why he acts the way he does - he likes to be in control of things, and doesn't like to be proven wrong. not sure if this makes sense. i'm just feeling really sorry for his situation. i want to help him, but its probably best if i don't do anything, right?

Robj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robj is on a distinguished road. (+10)

No drive

I agree with Spartan. There might be something organic going on that you should have checked out. Depression is certainly a possibility but you mentioned pain, that physical and could need attention. Go to the doctor.

Never give up, never give in.

Rob

TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi gents - I am disgust. I had to go to the blood bank today to have a therapeutic donation under physician orders for hemachromatosis... or too much iron present in my blood. I've never donated blood as I really dislike needles puncturing my skin in vulnerable areas, but liked the idea of them being able to use my blood to help someone in need. I was disgusted that I was "deferred" from having my donation made available to the public because I answered "yes" to one question: "Between 1977 and the present, have you had sexual contact with another male even if only once?" Is this reality?!? I understand them having to screen donors for possible HIV risks, but they test every donors blood before it's made available for transfusion.... so what difference does it make if a gay male has sex with one guy or hetero male has unprotected sex with 50 women? Both donors have the potential to be infected with an STD. I just couldn't believe this is real life....
    “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”

—Jim Rohn

Originally Posted by TrueBLOOD1 View Post
    Hi gents - I am disgust. I had to go to the blood bank today to have a therapeutic donation under physician orders for hemachromatosis... or too much iron present in my blood. I've never donated blood as I really dislike needles puncturing my skin in vulnerable areas, but liked the idea of them being able to use my blood to help someone in need. I was disgusted that I was "deferred" from having my donation made available to the public because I answered "yes" to one question: "Between 1977 and the present, have you had sexual contact with another male even if only once?" Is this reality?!? I understand them having to screen donors for possible HIV risks, but they test every donors blood before it's made available for transfusion.... so what difference does it make if a gay male has sex with one guy or hetero male has unprotected sex with 50 women? Both donors have the potential to be infected with an STD. I just couldn't believe this is real life....
    It deffinately is in england - even tjhough they filter/test all blood for HIV/AIDS and other such things anyway, they ask the question "Have you had anal sex" and immeadiately deny/destroy the blood, it is disgusting - and fundementally works off the concept aids is a gay disease - which of course its not. Over here the majority of new cases of HIV have been hetrosexual, because the focus of protection in the british hetro community is prevention of pregnacy so most people use the pill and completely forget STD`s whereas us gays are actively give condoms and lube whenever we go ourt so are hyper aware and equipped - which though is patronising and insulting is something I happily put up with because I dont get AIDS.

Since they screen the blood regardless of sexual orientation/contact, WHY! is this question even asked???

eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bitches, I'm 29 today. Last year of my 20s !!

Happy Birthday! You look awesome!

Originally Posted by eac1005 View Post

Originally Posted by eac1005 View Post
    so young.....
    Happy Birthday!

eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MenStraight View Post
    Happy Birthday! You look awesome!
    Got a ways to go before that is true

Page 32 of 133 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast