Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 2954
    BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Has anyone ever tried this?

Please respond.

Yessir, I got a tub earlier this week

It's perfect, IMO. If you're a fan of Orange Julious or those Orange Creamsicle popsicles, I would be amazed if you didn't enjoy this stuff.

In before "you're a rep"
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ZoRoX View Post

srs can't go wrong with hydrowhey. Dat dere taste only expensive as ****
    Isn't this sh!t way more expensive than Gold Standard.....and for what reason? Please respond.

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post

It's perfect, IMO. If you're a fan of Orange Julious or those Orange Creamsicle popsicles, I would be amazed if you didn't enjoy this stuff.

In before "you're a rep"
    Don't care. Will buy anyways. Just looking for an excuse to get some. I love the fruit flavors.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Don't care. Will buy anyways. Just looking for an excuse to get some. I love the fruit flavors.
    To be honest, I'm not even the biggest fan of the pure fruit flavors, and I would love to see more decadent 'dessert-like' flavors like Raspberry Cheesecake or Apple Pie, etc..

But my thoughts quickly changed after I tried this, as I was greatly impressed. It's really, really good, and I something I will be reaching for very often. I can see it as a perfect Summer smoothie flavor. I think you will love it.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    To be honest, I'm not even the biggest fan of the pure fruit flavors, and I would love to see more decadent 'dessert-like' flavors like Raspberry Cheesecake or Apple Pie, etc..

But my thoughts quickly changed after I tried this, as I was greatly impressed. It's really, really good, and I something I will be reaching for very often. I can see it as a perfect Summer smoothie flavor. I think you will love it.
    Raspberry cheesecake and apple pie both sound good. Anything with fruit in it is a win for me especially the "berries".

FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    Isn't this sh!t way more expensive than Gold Standard.....and for what reason? Please respond.
    Hydrolyzed, brah. Gets to your muscles before they even know they need it so that when they need it, it's there.
    You're PhD, you should know this!..1

You have no idea, well you probably do, how much the gen pop believes everything they see on a label.
    *EDM KREW*
    *Positive Krew*
    *Minotaur kREw*
    *President of Mr.Cooper's Fan Klub krEW*

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    srs can't go wrong with hydrowhey. Dat dere taste only expensive as ****
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    I'm yearning to see the response. If the question were asked in the Supplements section, it would only take a few minutes for someone to explain that hydrolysates are infused with secret alien technology that allows amino acids to instantly inflate muscles upon consumption, resulting in immediate recovery and growth. They often close with their testimonial about how they can really feel it working and filling the muscles.

moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

In before "you're a rep"
    I assume it's as thick as cinnabun?
    Currently on dat dere muscle pharm orange creamsicle which is also a blend, but it's not as thick as trutein cinnabun.
    Does it actually orange taste? Muscle pharm is more of a creamy vanilla with a slight hint of orange.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    I'm yearning to see the response. If the question were asked in the Supplements section, it would only take a few minutes for someone to explain that hydrolysates are infused with secret alien technology that allows amino acids to instantly inflate muscles upon consumption, resulting in immediate recovery and growth. They often close with their testimonial about how they can really feel it working and filling the muscles.
    To the contrary, I'd probably pop in and mention how they may in fact be inferior to regular WPC/WPI.

I actually see most of the supp section regulars calling out broscience, even if they're reps. Its the general populace that comprises the morons, which is no different than any other section on the board

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    To the contrary, I'd probably pop in and mention how they may in fact be inferior to regular WPC/WPI.

I actually see most of the supp section regulars calling out broscience, even if they're reps. Its the general populace that comprises the morons, which is no different than any other section on the board
    I rarely bother to dispute their strongly held beliefs anymore. In the end, they'll always say it works for them and there's no convincing them otherwise. I don't care what they choose to use; it only bugs me when they tell other people that it's best to consume whey hydrolysate.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    I rarely bother to dispute their strongly held beliefs anymore. In the end, they'll always say it works for them and there's no convincing them otherwise. I don't care what they choose to use; it only bugs me when they tell other people that it's best to consume whey hydrolysate.
    This is almost metaphorical of how instrumental grade school teachers can be in a person's life. If you learn something wrong the first time, changing what you "believe" may very well prove impossible.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    It's not a "may". I am there all June and half July
    Following on from this...what's the cheapest walk in store to buy it at (along with trutein)

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup, faygots.

I'm finally getting off that poverty whey time and wanting to explore a few brands' texture through 2lbers (if available). So far in my cart I have these:
    PROnom23 - VCB
    Giant Sports - CnC (I heard it tastes like Oreos)
    Combat Powder - Banana Cream
    Trutein - Cinnabun (or should I go Pumpkin Pie?)

I'll order one more tub but I'd prefer it to be chocolate. Crappy macros are out (XF 2.0 and Vasolate). I've heard great things about Protean, so I was thinking about their Chocolate Truffle or Vanilla Mint, and XT is dirt cheap, so I might get that, too, but it seems to have mixed reviews.

If you're wondering why I'm making a big order, it's because it's cheaper for me in Canada to do a bigger one than multiple small ones and in store prices here are absolute balls.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PerpetualMotion View Post
    Sup, faygots.

I'm finally getting off that poverty whey time and wanting to explore a few brands' texture through 2lbers (if available). So far in my cart I have these:
    PROnom23 - VCB
    Giant Sports - CnC (I heard it tastes like Oreos)
    Combat Powder - Banana Cream
    Trutein - Cinnabun (or should I go Pumpkin Pie?)

I'll order one more tub but I'd prefer it to be chocolate. Crappy macros are out (XF 2.0 and Vasolate). I've heard great things about Protean, so I was thinking about their Chocolate Truffle or Vanilla Mint, and XT is dirt cheap, so I might get that, too, but it seems to have mixed reviews.

If you're wondering why I'm making a big order, it's because it's cheaper for me in Canada to do a bigger one than multiple small ones and in store prices here are absolute balls.
    Chocolate go Pronom
    CNC go with Beverly or Cellucor
    Go CPB with Giant their best flavor by far
    banana Cream i would look into metabolic nutrution then Trutein the combat is decent, but those 2 are superior

nothing wrong with 2.0, i would highly suggest butterscotch or Lemon Cream pie because they are insane.

AliveiAm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AliveiAm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AliveiAm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AliveiAm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AliveiAm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AliveiAm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AliveiAm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AliveiAm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AliveiAm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AliveiAm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AliveiAm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON casein vanilla !!

PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Chocolate go Pronom
    CNC go with Beverly or Cellucor
    Go CPB with Giant their best flavor by far
    banana Cream i would look into metabolic nutrution then Trutein the combat is decent, but those 2 are superior

nothing wrong with 2.0, i would highly suggest butterscotch or Lemon Cream pie because they are insane.
    Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm skipping 2.0 because I just hate the macros and it doesn't help that it's kind of expensive for only 18g of protein per serving. If CPB shows up on the BB.com store, I'll snag it.

I've sampled the chocolate PROnom and I really liked it (one of my favourite chocolate powders so far) but I've never tried the VCB, so that's why it's in my cart (plus what BigBoLuke said. Read below).

Originally Posted by AliveiAm View Post
    ON casein vanilla !!
    I've hated almost all vanilla powders. I only picked up VCB by PROnom because I saw BigBoLuke mention it tastes like white cake in the supplement forum.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just made simple sludge with giant sports CnC. Was darker than I expected but does taste like Oreos.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

I've hated almost all vanilla powders. I only picked up VCB by PROnom because I saw BigBoLuke mention it tastes like white cake in the supplement forum.
    Taste is too personal to base a purchase off one review (seeing everyone has different taste buds) more of a cake batter taste to it IMO, not a white cake.

its good, but IMO the chocolate is much better as far as overall flavor/richness goes . vanilla is so hard to flavor because of how basic it is.

King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000)
    awww yeah just ordered a 5lb of trutein vanilla and trutein cpb, time to get on that protein powda grind againn
    "Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself - and be lenient to everybody else."
    Henry Ward Beecher

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    just made simple sludge with giant sports CnC. Was darker than I expected but does taste like Oreos.
    I didn't think it tasted very good

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just because it tastes like oreos does not necessarily mean it was amazing.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

Awh.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Taste is too personal to base a purchase off one review (seeing everyone has different taste buds) more of a cake batter taste to it IMO, not a white cake.
    I'm not basing it off of just one review. PROnom chocolate is probably my favourite chocolate to date but I'm still in search for a decent vanilla. The *******s at CL won't send me a VCB sample. Hell, cake batter sounds awesome. Is Protean's VCB better?

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awh.

I'm not basing it off of just one review. PROnom chocolate is probably my favourite chocolate to date but I'm still in search for a decent vanilla. The *******s at CL won't send me a VCB sample. Hell, cake batter sounds awesome. Is Protean's VCB better?
    pronom is a litle thin for my liking but the VCB is stupidly tasty. You definitely will not be disappointed with it. If proats/sludge is your go to though i would stick to trutein/XT/protean.

Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    pronom is a litle thin for my liking but the VCB is stupidly tasty. You definitely will not be disappointed with it. If proats/sludge is your go to though i would stick to trutein/XT/protean.
    I've never made sludge ...

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've never made sludge ...
    You havent lived.

ZoRoX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZoRoX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZoRoX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZoRoX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZoRoX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZoRoX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZoRoX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZoRoX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZoRoX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZoRoX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZoRoX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brahs whatever you do DO NOT BUY

ON Vanilla egg protein

it's smells,tastes like ;;;;;;; A S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

ON Vanilla egg protein

Have tried the chocolate ( have half a tub in my press ) and while its not bad its not as tasty as a good blend.

Awh.

Best Vanilla's IMO

MTS Whey Vanilla
    Trutein Vanilla
    Giant Sports Vanilla
    ON Casein Vanilla
    Cellucor Super Sport Vanilla

some of my favorites

FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000)

ON Vanilla egg protein

Expired eggs taste like ass...

Finally cracked open the tub of WheyTech Pro 24Chocolate that was mentioned a few times before.
    Delightfully surprised. Reminds me a bit of the ProNom sample I had a few months back and thankfully doesn't resemble ON double rich choco.
    There's a SwissMiss cocoa, milk chocolate, cake batter sort of thing going on.
    Want to open the vanilla as well but I'm gonna hold off.
    *EDM KREW*
    *Positive Krew*
    *Minotaur kREw*
    *President of Mr.Cooper's Fan Klub krEW*

ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000)
    imo my fav vanilla is proteans
    others were good but not really vanilla
    will not be disappoint with iforce vanilla