Closed Thread
Page 183 of 261 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,490 of 7816
    AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Overbech View Post
    you can't split test backlinks on 1 domain, you're going to at least need multiple subdomains, and even then that's not that accurate. it just doesn't work like that, it would just be a fail split test with too many variables.

i can't speak for Google spiders if they can acknowledge a 301 link laundering scheme algorithmically, but i can tell you tiering links especially with 301's has been around for quite a while which leads me to believe that yes they devalue it quickly.

food for thought, but the amount of traffic doesn't matter, just matters how much they convert. my buddy owns a site and google says the main site keyword gets no searches but he makes a couple hundred a month off of it.
    I wasn't planning on split-testing to the same domain, I have multiple sub-domains created and each has it's on WP site up currently. I just wanna try some different methods of link-building for now. If I was to do it all on 1 domain it would be hard to track the results like you said.

I do agree about conversions, what's the point of a ton of traffic if no one is converting. I am experiencing pretty low conversion rates on my DMCA site I started, working on adding more content and making it more readable, I had a few people tell me they were very confused about the protection plans and what exactly they do.

Plus I need content, I have 0 articles and nothing really informative, just sales.

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek...re_action.html

Great talk on how leaders inspire action.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

^^^My Biceps Suck LaggingBiceps's Avatar
    LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok so im setting up my business blog. where can i get wordpress themes like thesis for free?
    **New Jersey Crew 201**
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post

Great video, I love the TED Talks series.

Originally Posted by LaggingBiceps View Post
    ok so im setting up my business blog. where can i get wordpress themes like thesis for free?
    I have Thesis 1.7 if you want it: https://rapidshare.com/#!download|72...7.zip|6572|0|0

KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I haven't seen this ted talk yet, It's blowing my mind though! Thanks!
    AM crew - I can help you with php/mySQL/javascript/css

recovering from rc injury Overbech's Avatar
    Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AZJ0SH View Post
    I wasn't planning on split-testing to the same domain, I have multiple sub-domains created and each has it's on WP site up currently. I just wanna try some different methods of link-building for now. If I was to do it all on 1 domain it would be hard to track the results like you said.

I do agree about conversions, what's the point of a ton of traffic if no one is converting. I am experiencing pretty low conversion rates on my DMCA site I started, working on adding more content and making it more readable, I had a few people tell me they were very confused about the protection plans and what exactly they do.

Plus I need content, I have 0 articles and nothing really informative, just sales.
    it's not hard to track results, that's the easiest part because it's under 1 domain, the reason it doesn't make sense is because your effecting your link portfolio as a whole. if you're effecting your whole link portfolio then it is going to give you very unreliable results. even though subdomains are considered a new URL by google, you're still sharing the "link juice" from the root domain which effects the results.

blogging/creating more content is a start, you have a lot of things that you need to pick up on your DMCA service. when i was really pissed at you i was very close to taking hi-jacking your brand and plummeting your ranks. for a protection service you have a lot of security holes and opportunities to take your brand.
    AM misc brah

AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KerryH View Post
    I haven't seen this ted talk yet, It's blowing my mind though! Thanks!
    I know, right? Probably most inspirational vid I've watched in the last month.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know, right? Probably most inspirational vid I've watched in the last month.
    That definitely changes the way I think about marketing for real.

EDIT: You guys think it's ok for me to go ahead and do a fiverr likes gig on my fan page or should I wait a few days until I get some more features completed on my site? Does it matter any?
    Last edited by KerryH; 08-06-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has anyone had any luck shipping things over from China and reselling them? I have some ideas, there are a few products I see here that are either really hard to come by, or expensive when you do. I can get them much cheaper, sell them for cheaper, and still make a killing.
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

Originally Posted by basshead444 View Post
    Has anyone had any luck shipping things over from China and reselling them? I have some ideas, there are a few products I see here that are either really hard to come by, or expensive when you do. I can get them much cheaper, sell them for cheaper, and still make a killing.
    I did some DVD box sets a few years ago. The quality is REALLY hit or miss, make sure that you aren't caught off gaurd if a bad batch comes through and is unsaleable or you get a high return rate. With that being said the profit was great but the quality control issue had me getting out.

Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

EDIT: You guys think it's ok for me to go ahead and do a fiverr likes gig on my fan page or should I wait a few days until I get some more features completed on my site? Does it matter any?
    Ack, I personally think it's not worth it. Overtime you will get likes. If I were to do anything, I would get some friends/people to comment/compliment the service on the fanpage. Getting likes is nice, but seeing life on your page is more worth it imo. I think purchasing likes is only useful if you actually show your like count on webpage.

Originally Posted by Appono View Post
    Ack, I personally think it's not worth it. Overtime you will get likes. If I were to do anything, I would get some friends/people to comment/compliment the service on the fanpage. Getting likes is nice, but seeing life on your page is more worth it imo. I think purchasing likes is only useful if you actually show your like count on webpage.
    I agree with you, that was my original plan. I guess I should stick to the plan and wrap up the features then announce it to friends/family and go from there.

jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with you, that was my original plan. I guess I should stick to the plan and wrap up the features then announce it to friends/family and go from there.
    lol you guys are talking about whether $5 or $10 is worth it for some fake ******** likes. This isn't something that will hurt you like bad seo. I started out my ******** page with 1k likes and not a single fukk was given. I definitely think it helps you look more legit. If a website has <1k likes on it, I think it's a shiity website.

If it's the money you're worried about... woh, a shot of goose at any club will cost you $10 lol.
    Sacramento Kings | Dallas Cowboys | San Jose Sharks

Originally Posted by jvinci View Post
    lol you guys are talking about whether $5 or $10 is worth it for some fake ******** likes. This isn't something that will hurt you like bad seo. I started out my ******** page with 1k likes and not a single fukk was given. I definitely think it helps you look more legit. If a website has <1k likes on it, I think it's a shiity website.

If it's the money you're worried about... woh, a shot of goose at any club will cost you $10 lol.
    It's definitely not the money, what's 5 bucks?

I'm extremely new to this aspect of websites coming from a strictly programming-to-make-other-people's-dreams-come-true background.

I wanted to make sure I wasn't over looking anything negative by doing such a thing.

Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jvinci View Post

Why spend anything at all when you can get similar results for free. Just saying, I don't spend money unless it's necessary; buying FB likes doesn't seem necessary when you don't show how many FB likes you have on the official website. All you need is some interaction/compliments on the FB fanpage and you'll be good. That'll probably do more for you than 1000 empty FB likes.

I doubt it'll hurt you, but I've heard people complain about it on BHW. It never seemed necessary to me, but on BHW a lot of people complained that some packages they bought had nothing but 30 second profiles without profile images/without substance.

I just think if you can deliver on the webpage, FB likes won't do much more for you.

ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Figured some of you would like this ITT. http://joelrunyon.com/two3/an-unexpected-ass-kicking

"Do things that have never been done before"
    Houston Texans - Houston Astros - Houston Rockets

Sports Cards Expert

^^^My Biceps Suck LaggingBiceps's Avatar
    LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    kerryh, now that i think about it i remember theres a service where they like your page with real likes, not fake ones. you might want to look into that if you dont want fake likes
    **New Jersey Crew 201**
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

kerryh, now that i think about it i remember theres a service where they like your page with real likes, not fake ones. you might want to look into that if you dont want fake likes
    I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one of the people that offers USA likes (no racist) He's already started!

FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500)
    Quick noob question;

On the black hat forums there is a section about proxies, and it seems quite popular. Buy why? For what cause do you need proxies?

Originally Posted by FutureMiscCEO View Post
    Quick noob question;

On the black hat forums there is a section about proxies, and it seems quite popular. Buy why? For what cause do you need proxies?
    Proxies are used a lot for blackhat tools. ScrapeBox, ScrapeJet, SeNuke X etc, all use public/private proxies to scrape Google search results, post on websites, create accounts, etc.

FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500)
    Proxies are used a lot for blackhat tools. ScrapeBox, ScrapeJet, SeNuke X etc, all use public/private proxies to scrape Google search results, post on websites, create accounts, etc.
    So the end-goal of this, is that they want their sites to become more known?

I think the better route to go would be to run ******** ads for a real cheap target demographic and get real people, but worthless in the sense that they're not a demographic you'd sell anything to(so mostly teenagers). It'd cost more like $60 for 1,000, but well worth it IMO.

For the healthy gamer I ran some contests giving away in-game gold to get my first 1k likes. Every since it popped up over 1k I've noticed more steady just regular likes without paying anything.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

I think the better route to go would be to run ******** ads for a real cheap target demographic and get real people, but worthless in the sense that they're not a demographic you'd sell anything to(so mostly teenagers). It'd cost more like $60 for 1,000, but well worth it IMO.

For the healthy gamer I ran some contests giving away in-game gold to get my first 1k likes. Every since it popped up over 1k I've noticed more steady just regular likes without paying anything.
    Good advice, thank you!

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    really excited for the future of my site, It is the first web 2.0 property in my niche (excluding forums), which is very large. 120 uniques/day now and it's growing 10%+ each day.

Hit #1 PR for a couple dozen long tail keywords this week.

wiseass is a name known to all. (+5000) wiseass is a name known to all. (+5000) wiseass is a name known to all. (+5000) wiseass is a name known to all. (+5000) wiseass is a name known to all. (+5000) wiseass is a name known to all. (+5000) wiseass is a name known to all. (+5000) wiseass is a name known to all. (+5000) wiseass is a name known to all. (+5000) wiseass is a name known to all. (+5000) wiseass is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thesis 1.8.5
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...e-1-8-5-a.html

Can anyone recommend any tutorials for thesis?

jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why spend anything at all when you can get similar results for free. Just saying, I don't spend money unless it's necessary; buying FB likes doesn't seem necessary when you don't show how many FB likes you have on the official website. All you need is some interaction/compliments on the FB fanpage and you'll be good. That'll probably do more for you than 1000 empty FB likes.

I doubt it'll hurt you, but I've heard people complain about it on BHW. It never seemed necessary to me, but on BHW a lot of people complained that some packages they bought had nothing but 30 second profiles without profile images/without substance.

I just think if you can deliver on the webpage, FB likes won't do much more for you.
    It's $5. $5

You are severely over analyzing this
    Sacramento Kings | Dallas Cowboys | San Jose Sharks

pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got my 2nd google check (114$~) last month, did 0 work in between the time of the last check -> this check.

I seriously need to start working regularly on my ****, ;aklsdjf;lasflasdjfasdkljflasdjfklasdfjl;asjdfasdj fl;asdjf;asdlfjkasdl;fkjslasdjf. nike.

PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I ordered a gig for $5 it was for 500 likes. I ended up getting around 650. They all have a filled out ******** page with some friends, but it's pretty obvious its fake. The pictures dont always match up, and the names alone are obvious fakes. I guess it doesn't hurt anything, but it doesn't help anything either. Oh well, it's $5 to make your page look "active"

Originally Posted by PZA View Post
    I ordered a gig for $5 it was for 500 likes. I ended up getting around 650. They all have a filled out ******** page with some friends, but it's pretty obvious its fake. The pictures dont always match up, and the names alone are obvious fakes. I guess it doesn't hurt anything, but it doesn't help anything either. Oh well, it's $5 to make your page look "active"
    Ya I went ahead with a gig, biggest reason was that I wanted a like button on my home page and i didn't want poverty likes to show there.

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    link for this please brah

Closed Thread
Page 183 of 261 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 ... LastLast