Thread: Test boosters

GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)

Test boosters

Correct me if I'm wrong misc but if I recall correctly about a study I saw some time ago...wouldn't test boosting supplements be useless? Other than if you have low T to begin with and are young/healthy then any testosterone increase other than those of exogenous levels would be to no avail...unless minor changes in mood/libido. Just an interesting topic I thought.
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They help with mood and libido potentially. Nothing beyond that really.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong misc but if I recall correctly about a study I saw some time ago...wouldn't test boosting supplements be useless? Other than if you have low T to begin with and are young/healthy then any testosterone increase other than those of exogenous levels would be to no avail...unless minor changes in mood/libido. Just an interesting topic I thought.
    T boosters are snake oil. Trt is not

GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    They help with mood and libido potentially. Nothing beyond that really.
    Mirin avi PC. Stats/new PR's lately? Also how is blue gene? Lastly new PROnom flavors in the works?
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drewmigliazzo View Post
    T boosters are snake oil. Trt is not
    They're not even close to being in the same league. T boosters are for healthy/slightly low t users to maybe get a boost in free t and help out mood/libido/sleep.

The other is for statistically low hormonal levels that cause dramatic impacts to your lifestyle, and is also typically a lifelong commitment.

drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    They're not even close to being in the same league. T boosters are for healthy/slightly low t users to maybe get a boost in free t and help out mood/libido/sleep.

The other is for statistically low hormonal levels that cause dramatic impacts to your lifestyle, and is also typically a lifelong commitment.
    Can confirm, was 200 now inbetween 900-1100 for the past 3 years. Also it should be noted no difference is noted by increasing 10% in T. To actually benefit one must undergo a significant jump. 200 to 1100 and I like sex again and feel like a man, my fat has decreaed etc. This has been a 3 year process and is a life long process.

Not even TRT(straight IM T Cyp) for 3 months at a dose yielding NORMAL T levels 300-1100 will change your life. So DEF NO T booster or rhino piss will. WHat people want is supraphysiological levels and the fact is NOTHING not even a doctor in his right mind will rx you supraphysiological dosages. He will lose his licesnse.

Sorry no magic bullet here. Only hard work and a lifetime of diet and exercise. Or well you can follow Bostin Loyd and he will help get you there quick/.

Valha you hit that 525 DL yet? I pulled 545 in Feb. Now on that cut time and maxed out sunday at 475. Summer time blues.
    Last edited by drewmigliazzo; 06-10-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drewmigliazzo View Post
    Can confirm, was 200 now inbetween 900-1100 for the past 3 years. Also it should be noted no difference is noted by increasing 10% in T. To actually benefit one must undergo a significant jump. 200 to 1100 and I like sex again and feel like a man, my fat has decreaed etc. This has been a 3 year process and is a life long process.

Not even TRT(straight IM T Cyp) for 3 months at a dose yielding NORMAL T levels 300-1100 will change your life. So DEF NO T booster or rhino piss will. WHat people want is supraphysiological levels and the fact is NOTHING not even a doctor in his right mind will rx you supraphysiological dosages. He will lose his licesnse.

Sorry no magic bullet here. Only hard work and a lifetime of diet and exercise. Or well you can follow Bostin Loyd and he will help get you there quick/.

Valha you hit that 525 DL yet? I pulled 545 in Feb. Now on that cut time and maxed out sunday at 475. Summer time blues.
    Nah never hit it. I botched a 505 after my last training cycle, but went up significantly on bench/squat. Tradeoff I suppose. Not to mention trying to keep weight the same makes PR's go quite slowly.

Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    Nah never hit it. I botched a 505 after my last training cycle, but went up significantly on bench/squat. Tradeoff I suppose. Not to mention trying to keep weight the same makes PR's go quite slowly.
    Yeah. My bench and squat is not where I would like them to be. I am six five and squat as I may I am still so tall my ankles are skinny. I squat 315 for reps but I have been told it is good to have squats and DL be equal. I am not even close.

With regard to breaking PR and maintaining or losing weight, it just doesnt happen. I am strongest in the winter and look best in the summer. The struggle is real.

tetsuoshima will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetsuoshima will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetsuoshima will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetsuoshima will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetsuoshima will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetsuoshima will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetsuoshima will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetsuoshima will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetsuoshima will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetsuoshima will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetsuoshima will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you link to the study you're referring to?
    Legends never die.

Originally Posted by tetsuoshima View Post
    Can you link to the study you're referring to?
    I'll try and find it, it's been quite awhile and I'm not sure where it was. I also remember Layne Norton talking about it in a a YouTube video on his channel
    MAN Sports Rep