Page 82 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 4013
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    BTW, trying a new protein, smells alright, seems to digest well, tastes like HELL! That's right I'm talking about Carnivor...its like tropical punch Koolaid mixed with stale/expired beef gravy...just throwing that out there.
    I am a Kai fan and hopes he win this year Mr. O, but damn I heard so many people said it tastes like zhit. Would not buy. LOL

TGIF CA!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They had chitty salisbury steak and gravy at the cafeteria today. All I could think of while looking at the gravy is Tiki's groce protein shake

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I am a Kai fan and hopes he win this year Mr. O, but damn I heard so many people said it tastes like zhit.
    Kai fan here too and I hope homeboy takes it in like two weeks.
    Just love the dudes attitude towards everything.

Originally Posted by RambosHomie View Post
    They had chitty salisbury steak and gravy at the cafeteria today. All I could think of while looking at the gravy is Tiki's groce protein shake
    BRB, take off/wipe off gravy add ketchup FTW
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**
    **VBL (Venice Basketball League)**

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RambosHomie View Post
    LOL I used to love the hospital food at Camp Pendleton. $2 will fill you up.

Originally Posted by tCeezy View Post
    Kai fan here too and I hope homeboy takes it in like two weeks.
    Just love the dudes attitude towards everything.

BRB, take off/wipe off gravy add ketchup FTW
    x2. He is so humble and has a great attitude. Love watching his interviews.

flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Friday errybody!

Who's coming to the SoCal PL Championships?

Metroflex on the 14th @ 9am
    Follow my journey! -->
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152755803

Originally Posted by flyfreefit View Post
    Happy Friday errybody!

I dont train for strength. I train for aesthetic so no I am not going.

Good luck if you're competing.

flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont train for strength. I train for aesthetic so no I am not going.

Good luck if you're competing.
    Why not train for both?

Thank you
    Follow my journey! -->

Why not train for both?

Thank you
    I m putting on training for strength on hold while I am working on cutting down to sub 10%. Once I reach this goal, I will be training for both again.

Happy weekend!

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Friday errybody!

Just lurked your personal log on here and holy hell batman strong Deads miss!!
    Def Mirin'!
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kcabo View Post
    Sup, East Coast Bruh checking in - I just saw this thread and I'm in So Cal for the year so I figured I'd stop by.
    Welcome to the sweat box!
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What is everyone up to this weekend¿

Sports hernia is pretty much gone so I will be at the gym.
    Latest info...me sports hernia...puppy umbilical hernia lol It was meant for me to rescue the bugger
    If you are going to be blessed, You better be a blessing

www.mymonavie.com/afcoover

-~-Traditional Wetshaving Crew-~-

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    Super powers

Nah, I have one and I recognized the readout and the speedometer, etc LOL.

I wonder if just a little extra on the electrolytes help, or maybe its the extra volume?

This sounds gross... hope it was just a sample and not a waste of an entire tub!
    Hmm, fair enough, is probably recognize a Mustang or Dodge LX gauge cluster as well.

Probably the combination, I tend to drink half that when it's just water for some reason.

56 servings, I intend to continue it if only because it didn't give me any of the digestive issues the others have in the past.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

LOL WIZARRRRD!!

I'M so with you about 60 and hoodies!
    Dude there's some houses here that don't even have heat let alone A/C.
    I think a lot of the home owners mind set is "Meh, I'll just suck it up for a few weeks"
    Instead of forking over 3.5k or so.

That's fuarking nasty bro.
    I tried Gold Standard ON fruit punch back in the days and I still remember me thinking it was gonna taste like Gatorade's fruit punch.
    BRB, mixed that **** took a sip and throw that **** down the sink.
    NASTY.
    I don't even wanna know what Carni's version would taste like seeing that it's made from beef.

Like I said...
    WIZZARRDD!

Yeah, don't make the same mistake as me purchasing a 2 lb jug.
    :\
    Got fans blowing like crazy, can't wait for fall!

It's bad...when it first hits your taste buds it's decent, the aftertaste is where it kills you...4lbs to go.

BB mobile needs multiple quote.

Evo what were you doing at Pendleton?

Glad everyone enjoyed my fruit punch gravy story, round two mixed and chugged...I think a few weeks of this and it might become tolerable.

Andrew I wish your and the pup luck, Nicole keeps talking to me about hernias and between you and her she's freaking me out.

typez is just really nice. (+1000) typez is just really nice. (+1000) typez is just really nice. (+1000) typez is just really nice. (+1000) typez is just really nice. (+1000) typez is just really nice. (+1000) typez is just really nice. (+1000) typez is just really nice. (+1000) typez is just really nice. (+1000) typez is just really nice. (+1000) typez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stumbled across this while lurking... Long Beach Native. Waddup

I m putting on training for strength on hold while I am working on cutting down to sub 10%. Once I reach this goal, I will be training for both again.

Happy weekend!
    I was cutting too, but got impatient. I'm itching to go to a meet

Happy Happy!

Just lurked your personal log on here and holy hell batman strong Deads miss!!
    Def Mirin'!
    Ooh thank you for the compliment. Hoping to hit a new PR next Saturday!
    Follow my journey! -->

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was cutting too, but got impatient. I'm itching to go to a meet

Happy Happy!

Ooh thank you for the compliment. Hoping to hit a new PR next Saturday!

Just checked out log..... Awesome work! GL on meet!
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Andrew I wish your and the pup luck, Nicole keeps talking to me about hernias and between you and her she's freaking me out.
    Luckily he gets his stitches out this Wed.
    Thankfully the "Sports Hernia" is a strain of the lower abs than a tare. Just been resting and icing it. Started jogging and playing hockey last week...feels good so now I will start getting back in the gym. Man have I missed the gym!!!!

Buddy:
    When I first got him

Watching Dog Whisperer

Originally Posted by RHockey84 View Post
    Thankfully the "Sports Hernia" is a strain of the lower abs than a tare. Just been resting and icing it. Started jogging and playing hockey last week...feels good so now I will start getting back in the gym. Man have I missed the gym!!!!

Buddy:
    When I first got him

Watching Dog Whisperer

Good luck bud and he's adorable! How's married life?

Good luck bud and he's adorable! How's married life?
    Sofar its good!...Kind of feels the same being that we were together for 7 years. lol The only difference is that she lives here 24/7 lol

RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiceNuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys how is it going?
    No Money No Honey|LA MISC CREW

Buddy:
    When I first got him
    [img]https://sphotos-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1004541_10153230311365724_402289298_n.jpg[img]
    Watching Dog Whisperer
    [img]https://sphotos-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1233614_10153230313320724_2009301093_n.jpg[img]
    [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1267557_10153230314415724_516773245_o.jpg[img]
    Nice. Very cute dog bro.

Morning CA!!! Happy Monday!

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by typez View Post
    Stumbled across this while lurking... Long Beach Native. Waddup
    mirin'
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Afternoon CA! Glad the weather is cooling down to more autumn like temps...
    Good to see you back Crazymix.
    just my $0.02.

I'm off today from work and I'm about to work on getting new the intercooler installed on the beast.

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    mirin'
    Holy chit balls!
    You're back!
    Was startin to miss you bro.
    (no homo)

(ok, just a little)

Originally Posted by LR3 View Post
    Afternoon CA! Glad the weather is cooling down to more autumn like temps...
    Good to see you back Crazymix.
    Don't jinx it BRAH!

It felt so good to sleep with a cool breeze at night yesterday.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't jinx it BRAH!

sure did. woke up a coupla times reaching for another blanket! beats the hell out of sweating it out!
    just my $0.02.

AriBBForum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    East Village, Downtown San Diego, CA 92101. Looking for workout buddies and a trainer. Work out at Fit. Live near Balboa Park.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AriBBForum View Post
    East Village, Downtown San Diego, CA 92101. Looking for workout buddies and a trainer. Work out at Fit. Live near Balboa Park.
    Out of curiosity, what kind of rate you have at FIT and do they have more than 2 squat racks?
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just got back from Mexico, forgot that such a thing like humidity existed....I'm soooooooo glad to be back.
    "You're like one of those birds no one is excited to look at."

"Anything that can be bought has no real value."

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Sofar its good!...Kind of feels the same being that we were together for 7 years. lol The only difference is that she lives here 24/7 lol
    Lol yeah, the wife brought up our anniversary next month while we were in the car yesterday and I just gave her the deer in headlights smile...getting married wasn't the life altering event I expected it to be.

RiceNuts long time no see man, what are you up to?

Page 82 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast