Page 81 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 4013
    tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup brahs and brah-ettes...I have been so MIA from this forum
    Dafuq
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123254471
    My Workout Log, Went from XXXXL to XL (updated regularly)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-losing-the-big-one.html
    My bodybuilding.com transformation of the week article!

Follow me on Twitter @TheFitBoss
    www.JordanGrahm.com is now LIVE!

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RedBOLT99 View Post
    Your right, I should have stayed home.. Went in for about 45mins an was drained...
    Palms are sweaty
    Knees weak, arms are heavy
    Vomit on my sweater already
    Mom’s spaghetti

Nom saying...
    I never go to the gym sick, it's rude to the healthy people there and it turns me into Slim Shady...

Tanik where've you been man? Where's everyone period??
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning CA!!! Haven't had a chance to post for awhile.

Hope ya doing good!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup cali!
    Leg day tonight awwwww yahhh.

Brb, would brag about how awesome the weather is but its been chit, srs.

Brb, high 90's and at work the AC went potato.

RAGE!
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**
    **VBL (Venice Basketball League)**

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tCeezy View Post
    Sup cali!
    Leg day tonight awwwww yahhh.

Brb, would brag about how awesome the weather is but its been chit, srs.

Brb, high 90's and at work the AC went potato.

RAGE!
    "Must spread rapes"

92 and humid here, apartments don't have A/C, we're dying!

Laughed my ass off at potato^
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    92 and humid here, apartments don't have A/C, we're dying!
    I can take the Vegas 115+ heat no problem but this humid **** is quite nasty.

BRB, freeballin at work.
    Last edited by tCeezy; 09-03-2013 at 08:29 PM.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

I can take the Vegas 115+ heat in problem but this humid **** is quite nasty.

BRB, freeballin at work.
    I'm having more and more trouble with heat dry and humid.

I'm having more and more trouble with heat dry and humid.
    haha you moved away from the high desert area to get away from the heat but it's still following you.

:P
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I might be the only one who loves this weather....

I grew up on the coast of SC (south carolina, not socal) and this feels like home minus the chitty PIA mosquitoes.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    I think I might be the only one who loves this weather....

I grew up on the coast of SC (south carolina, not socal) and this feels like home minus the chitty PIA mosquitoes.
    This weather is all fun and games til' you're not around the beach or pool.
    I was in the warehouse today from 10-8 today with a broken A/C unit...

BRB, downing almost 3 gallons of water
    BRB, sticky as hell
    BRB, clothes where rather quite nasty from sweat
    BRB, SO close to free ballin it.

Us Cali folk are a picky bunch...
    Anything below 70 and we bitch its cold as fuark but anything above 85 and it's HELL
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BRB, sticky as hell

Anything below 70 and we bitch its cold as fuark but anything above 85 and it's HELL
    Confession time..... I layed by the pool after the gym and finally when I couldnt turn the page on my kindle from too much sweat on my hands I popped i the pool to cool off. SO, I say I loved it, but I wasnt doing what you were doing!

I did have a yard sale couple years ago iin the middle of July at my place in GA after spending the week cleaning out the garage. NA loss->increased thirst->further NA dilution-> headaches and srs water retention. Was NO fun.

Make sure you eat plenty of beef jerky and salty shiz!

Confession time..... I layed by the pool after the gym and finally when I couldnt turn the page on my kindle from too much sweat on my hands I popped i the pool to cool off. SO, I say I loved it, but I wasnt doing what you were doing!

I did have a yard sale couple years ago iin the middle of July at my place in GA after spending the week cleaning out the garage. NA loss->increased thirst->further NA dilution-> headaches and srs water retention.

WIZARD.
    Went to the gym bloated like I had a monkey belly chit was ridiculous.
    Trained legs and biceps and finished another gallon, LULZ.

After I finished my gym sesh I noticed it was still quite warm outside (it was 1am)
    and decided to get into the pool and chill for a bit.
    Best

Decision

EVAR!

Fuark, time for bed.

Goodnight Spicy and they rest of the Cali crew!
    Last edited by tCeezy; 09-04-2013 at 04:15 AM.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

haha you moved away from the high desert area to get away from the heat but it's still following you.

:P
    Dude no joke, I've done two weeks up in Sac in the last month and it's hot up there too! I'm moving to ****ing Alaska!

BRB, sticky as hell

^ TRUTH!!

Spicy for that reason alone I've been just about living off of Gatorade lately!

Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    man this weather has been terrible. headed up to Anaheim this weekend tho Family time!
    11B1P 94-99

Dude no joke, I've done two weeks up in Sac in the last month and it's hot up there too! I'm moving to ****ing Alaska!
    Looked at the weather in Alaska and its in the low 60's...
    I dunno bro its the "my nips will cut glass" kinda weather.
    But its better than this BS heat doe.

Originally Posted by Airos View Post
    man this weather has been terrible. headed up to Anaheim this weekend tho Family time!
    Dude Anaheim hit almost 100 two days ago..
    Pepper your Angus LOL
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

^ TRUTH!!

Spicy for that reason alone I've been just about living off of Gatorade lately!
    You feel like gatorade helps much? I swear that stuff has almost no electrolytes in it.

Pepper your Angus LOL
    "nips will cut glass" kind of weather? F*ck that.

Hiked torrey pines today at 1pm (north broken trail to bottom) then walked from the bottom to the lifegaurd station in the deepest part of the sand. drenched isnt even the word. whole bag of beef jerky FTW.

Hiked torrey pines today at 1pm (north broken trail to bottom) then walked from the bottom to the lifegaurd station in the deepest part of the sand. drenched isnt even the word. whole bag of CHITTY 7-11 beef jerky FTW.
    Fixed
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it just means lots of pool time
    11B1P 94-99

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup CA!! Went boogieboarding on Monday and water was cold as fuk when I first get in. But after a min later, it feels really good and nice. Would do it again/10.

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Sup CA!! Went boogieboarding on Monday and water was cold as fuk when I first get in. But after a min later, it feels really good and nice. Would do it again/10.
    Duuuh...water is like that even in a cold pool!

Glad you had a great time, I've tried it and had a blast too

Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
    Duuuh...water is like that even in a cold pool!

Glad you had a great time, I've tried it and had a blast too
    When will it be our turn getting in the water together?

What's good Cali?

Spent the night at my girls house in OC and I woke up sweatin like crazy.
    Asked her why the **** doesn't she have AC and she replied
    "It's Newport Beach. It's usually perfect year round."
    :\

Started heading back to LA and see this on the odom...

Picked up an early copy of GTA 5.

BRB, playing GTA in A/C and never leaving the house again.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

Fixed
    true fackin story!!

still pissed about that!

I do not comprehend no AC..... one of the ways they try and entice people to come in for extra shifts at work is to text "come in from the heat to the cold AC on the unit for double time!!!1!111!!!"

Edit...... Mirin Lexus tCeezy

Pepper your Angus LOL
    I'm pretty sure El Cajon broke 100 while I was down there today, I'll take 60 and a hoodie!

They gave us the same crap about why apartments in Oceanside don't have A/C...I'm thinking about putting window units in both bedrooms and the dinning room.

Spicy I really do, the last two weeks I've done in Sac I was sweating like crazy and the half gallon or so of Gatorade on top of my water made a difference for me at least.

How can you tell it's a Lexus??

BTW, trying a new protein, smells alright, seems to digest well, tastes like HELL! That's right I'm talking about Carnivor...its like tropical punch Koolaid mixed with stale/expired beef gravy...just throwing that out there.

Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup, East Coast Bruh checking in - I just saw this thread and I'm in So Cal for the year so I figured I'd stop by.
    The more I eat and the heavier I train - the better my 'genetics' get.

Penn State Alumni Crew

I'm pretty sure El Cajon broke 100 while I was down there today, I'll take 60 and a hoodie!

They gave us the same crap about why apartments in Oceanside don't have A/C...I'm thinking about putting window units in both bedrooms and the dinning room.

Spicy I really do, the last two weeks I've done in Sac I was sweating like crazy and the half gallon or so of Gatorade on top of my water made a difference for me at least.

How can you tell it's a Lexus??

Super powers

Nah, I have one and I recognized the readout and the speedometer, etc LOL.

I wonder if just a little extra on the electrolytes help, or maybe its the extra volume?

BTW, trying a new protein, smells alright, seems to digest well, tastes like HELL! That's right I'm talking about Carnivor...its like tropical punch Koolaid mixed with stale/expired beef gravy...just throwing that out there.
    This sounds gross... hope it was just a sample and not a waste of an entire tub!

Edit...... Mirin Lexus tCeezy
    LOL WIZARRRRD!!

They gave us the same crap about why apartments in Oceanside don't have A/C...I'm thinking about putting window units in both bedrooms and the dinning room..
    I'M so with you about 60 and hoodies!
    Dude there's some houses here that don't even have heat let alone A/C.
    I think a lot of the home owners mind set is "Meh, I'll just suck it up for a few weeks"
    Instead of forking over 3.5k or so.

That's fuarking nasty bro.
    I tried Gold Standard ON fruit punch back in the days and I still remember me thinking it was gonna taste like Gatorade's fruit punch.
    BRB, mixed that **** took a sip and throw that **** down the sink.
    NASTY.
    I don't even wanna know what Carni's version would taste like seeing that it's made from beef.

Super powers

This sounds gross... hope it was just a sample and not a waste of an entire tub!
    Like I said...
    WIZZARRDD!

Yeah, don't make the same mistake as me purchasing a 2 lb jug.
    :\
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Happy Friday CA

Page 81 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast