Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    liverichyoung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Team Bay Area, woop!
    Team Bay Area.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liverichyoung View Post
    Team Bay Area, woop!
    you are doing it all WRONG.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Blah! I'm so sick of being sick. I can't lift or exercise, my weight has gone up by 2 lbs or so since being sick, and my first day of work is tomorrow and I feel like hammered ****.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JVegas707 View Post
    DON"T LOOK! Damn care packages came in today.. Girl Scout Cookies ... I need to leave this place.
    You can't escape the scouts, those girls are like blood hounds. I ran into them on the mountain while we were boarding, they had a table set up by the restrooms. It's entrapment.

Let Murder Monday commence...
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Another Monday!
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Another Monday!
    Another day closer to Sin city bitches!

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DON"T LOOK! Damn care packages came in today.. Girl Scout Cookies ... I need to leave this place.
    LOL, what kind? I have a box of the coconut one and the thin mints in my room. They are unopened and have been sitting there for like two months already.

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    Another day closer to Sin city bitches!
    Have fun!
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by aphoenix View Post
    LOL, what kind? I have a box of the coconut one and the thin mints in my room. They are unopened and have been sitting there for like two months already.

Have fun!

I'm very MAD at you.

JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thin mints and Do Si Dos... How could you let them go to waste.

Girl Scouts on the mountain?? Geeze, it's like a plague of little wonderful temptresses. I'm just glad it takes so long for them to get out here!
    Yeah, I'll talk to you while I workout. It'll go something like, "Shut up and TRAIN!"

"...Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i stop buying girlscout cookies , i just donate to the troop

too many hydrogenated oils for my liking
    ~~~2011 Mens First place winner of the ERGOGENIX QBM Transformation Challenge~~~
    ^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^30 Reps Crew^^^
    Marathon time = 03:26:32 - average pace 07:53
    Half Iron Man - 6hrs 14 min ( with no training )
    LeadMan 125k - 8hrs 21mins

Originally Posted by mab23 View Post
    i stop buying girlscout cookies , i just donate to the troop

too many hydrogenated oils for my liking
    Homemade cookies for the win!

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Homemade is always better, but Thin Mints rock!
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm very MAD at you.
    ??? :/

Girl Scouts on the mountain?? Geeze, it's like a plague of little wonderful temptresses. I'm just glad it takes so long for them to get out here!
    Heh, not letting them go to waste, they are just there for safe keeping. I shall eat them on my cheat meal sometime this weekend.
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Homemade is always better, but Thin Mints rock!
    Thin Mints ftw, they're like a more addictive version of crack sold by innocent little faces...
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

Eat. Sleep. Train. ExclusiveStarr's Avatar
    ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Thin Mints ftw, they're like a more addictive version of crack sold by innocent little faces...
    ^This. And it's worse when that innocent little face is your own kid.

My daughter: "Daddy, you have to buy more than one box. Please." *Insert wide eyed puppy dog look

Result- I have 5 boxes of thin mints and 7 boxes of caramel delites sitting in my pantry that I can't eat. Sad day.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" - Lance Armstrong

Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats up yo...Sin City off the hook...got some vids for you to enjoy and or laugh at...be my guest...

I didnt get full rotation on this one hence I threw it across my chest and yet I still made a 5' PR...Booyah

choke on the Caber and almost lost it, got control, and then my foot slipped right before I went to flip it.

Last edited by Scottishfury; 04-17-2012 at 07:58 AM.
    "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34
    Going to the gym to walk on the treadmill is like going to a prostitute for a hug
    Law of Club and Fang
    Pull-ups rock http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165798171&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by ExclusiveStarr View Post

My daughter: "Daddy, you have to buy more than one box. Please." *Insert wide eyed puppy dog look

Result- I have 5 boxes of thin mints and 7 boxes of caramel delites sitting in my pantry that I can't eat. Sad day.
    5 boxes of...well you know my birthday just passed this weekend

No but seriously, keep those little crack boxes away from me!

Originally Posted by Scottishfury View Post
    whats up yo...Sin City off the hook...got some vids for you to enjoy and or laugh at...be my guest...

I didnt get full rotation on this one hence I threw it across my chest and yet I still made a 5' PR...Booyah

choke on the Caber and almost lost it, got control, and then my foot slipped right before I went to flip it.

No laugh, you made a good showing there and grats on the PR man.

firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ahhhhh the weather makes me smile
    HARD CHARGIN

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

++ Positive Crew ++

Originally Posted by firefox16 View Post
    ahhhhh the weather makes me smile
    brb walking around the block with my shirt off

brb shirtless

brb lovin the hate

brb I like to smile too

this is some crazy weather, but i do love it!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Originally Posted by ExclusiveStarr View Post

I feel your pain.... my gosh it's worst than mine. I only have two boxes, 1 thinmint and one Samoans or whatever they are called, chocolate coconut heaven.
    ― Muhammad Ali

firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aphoenix View Post
    I feel your pain.... my gosh it's worst than mine. I only have two boxes, 1 thinmint and one Samoans or whatever they are called, chocolate coconut heaven.
    samoas*
    HARD CHARGIN

++ Positive Crew ++

brb walking around the block with my shirt off

brb shirtless

brb lovin the hate

brb I like to smile too
    when you write brb like this does it still mean "be right back"?

i dont understand this language you speak
    HARD CHARGIN

++ Positive Crew ++

Weather is awesome, the weather plus being back in school is awesome, the weather plus being back in school and finally being able to lift again is awesome...

Originally Posted by tikibeast View Post
    weather is awesome, the weather plus being back in school is awesome, the weather plus being back in school and finally being able to lift again is awesome...
    awesome
    HARD CHARGIN

++ Positive Crew ++

Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mornin Cali....
    "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34
    Going to the gym to walk on the treadmill is like going to a prostitute for a hug
    Law of Club and Fang
    Pull-ups rock http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165798171&pagenumber=

2 ****ing days!

Sup Cali, almost Friday...

mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    vote for this Cali-brah's dog

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post869103961
    ~~~2011 Mens First place winner of the ERGOGENIX QBM Transformation Challenge~~~
    ^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^30 Reps Crew^^^
    Marathon time = 03:26:32 - average pace 07:53
    Half Iron Man - 6hrs 14 min ( with no training )
    LeadMan 125k - 8hrs 21mins

TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

At least I know I don't need to ride a bicycle now lol

Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast