Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aphoenix View Post
    lol, no, no wee wee this week. Aunt flow came to town.
    Blood don't hurt nobody!
    Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Happy Hump Day!!
    shhhhhhhhhawing.
    Originally Posted by Scottishfury View Post
    What up Repping the South Town...Who else is SD in here again???

anyways, glad to make the new thread....

2 days until the games...Feeling Fawkin strong....

That would be a sick tattoo; Just sayin'
    Good to see you girl...AVI is sexy as hell...

How you doing girl...wheres your hot AVI pic.... :P
    hope youre feeling better to btw....
    the ffuark no one likes me avi brb
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What up Cali! Hey Crazy, that mix was pretty sick man. It took me forever to download it, but your boy is being spread through Afghanistan now. Tell him to keep them coming.
    Yeah, I'll talk to you while I workout. It'll go something like, "Shut up and TRAIN!"

"...Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JVegas707 View Post
    What up Cali! Hey Crazy, that mix was pretty sick man. It took me forever to download it, but your boy is being spread through Afghanistan now. Tell him to keep them coming.
    IOOOOYAY! you got it? nice bro.... I never dl it, I just stream it. I usally use the mixes when I hit the gym since it is about 1.5 hours long. Perfect non-stop energy. Creat a fund raiser and I will have him DJ live. lol I kid.

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by firefox16 View Post
    have a good hump day cali
    oh hell yeah...
    "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34
    Going to the gym to walk on the treadmill is like going to a prostitute for a hug
    Law of Club and Fang
    Pull-ups rock http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165798171&pagenumber=

JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JVegas707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    IOOOOYAY! you got it? nice bro.... I never dl it, I just stream it. I usally use the mixes when I hit the gym since it is about 1.5 hours long. Perfect non-stop energy. Creat a fund raiser and I will have him DJ live. lol I kid.
    ****, I can't stream out here. Connections are non existent. But no kidding on the DJ part! I'll need a welcoming home party which will require a DJ!
    Yeah, I'll talk to you while I workout. It'll go something like, "Shut up and TRAIN!"

"...Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

the ffuark no one likes me avi brb
    Man that was me just a year ago before I cut my long flowing locks and shaved my beard....I kid..I kid...or do I?????
    Celtic designs always make for a sic tattoo.......
    "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34
    Going to the gym to walk on the treadmill is like going to a prostitute for a hug
    Law of Club and Fang
    Pull-ups rock http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165798171&pagenumber=

SocalSteele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SocalSteele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SocalSteele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SocalSteele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What up Cali!
    New to the site really like it so far though.

Saw you guys talking about Gyms 24 hours are dumps because they never fix their equipment nothing is level nothing is maintained, I can't be there drives me crazy as a tech who fixes fitness equipment daily.
    Golds does an excellent job keeping their clubs up as well as la fitness but they are on the high end as far as pricing goes but you do get what you pay for in amenities.

Anyways just wanted to say what's up from Socal.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, no, no wee wee this week. Aunt flow came to town.
    Not seeing the problem, just hop in a shower for two...

Celtic designs always make for a sic tattoo.......
    Agreed.

Originally Posted by SocalSteele View Post
    What up Cali!
    New to the site really like it so far though.

Saw you guys talking about Gyms 24 hours are dumps because they never fix their equipment nothing is level nothing is maintained, I can't be there drives me crazy as a tech who fixes fitness equipment daily.
    Golds does an excellent job keeping their clubs up as well as la fitness but they are on the high end as far as pricing goes but you do get what you pay for in amenities.

Anyways just wanted to say what's up from Socal.
    I agree for the most part, my key issue is hours of operation. If I'm paying for a gym I want to be able to use it at 3am just because I feel like it.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AWWW YAHHH!! In on new Cali thread!
    What up brahs? Hope you guys are enjoying our schizophrenic weather we are having.

Not all are like that... Anything Sport Club and below are the issue. It also has to do with how populated the gym is.
    I recently switched to the Super Sport gym and I couldn't be happier. Everything is in tiptop shape and best of all during peak hours I can actually find my dam dumbbells LOL.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**
    **VBL (Venice Basketball League)**

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tCeezy View Post
    What up brahs? Hope you guys are enjoying our schizophrenic weather we are having.

Not all are like that... Anything Sport Club and below are the issue. It also has to do with how populated the gym is.
    I recently switched to the Super Sport gym and I couldn't be happier. Everything is in tiptop shape and best of all during peak hours I can actually find my dam dumbbells LOL.
    This weather is making me crazy, I'm just praying for sun and some heat this weekend! I refuse to have my weekend at the beach ruined by a sudden cold front.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    WTF is up with that anyway. Stupid rain then sun then thunderstorms ... Cali weather is so bipolar sometimes.
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

people are only bitching becuase they can not afford the 24 "supersport" which is always in tip top shape.

EDIT:: This was rude but real talk.
    Last edited by Crazymix; 04-11-2012 at 08:03 PM.

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    people are only bitching becuase they can not afford the 24 "supersport" which is always in tip top shape.
    I understand completely but to me the extra 5 bucks a month was worth it (13 and some change a month).
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**
    **VBL (Venice Basketball League)**

I understand completely but to me the extra 5 bucks a month was worth it (13 and some change a month).
    See an extra $5mo doesn't seem that bad, when I was going to 24 here and they tried to get me to upgrade to a supersport club it was like another $15-20mo and I couldn't see paying $45mo or w/e it was.

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    See an extra $5mo doesn't seem that bad, when I was going to 24 here and they tried to get me to upgrade to a supersport club it was like another $15-20mo and I couldn't see paying $45mo or w/e it was.
    Mine was already $30-40 a month and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a SuperSport and we could only go to one location, it sucked. But we only have 3 gym choices here, so gotta pick the better of the evils. Mines only $20 now.
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Mine was already $30-40 a month and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a SuperSport and we could only go to one location, it sucked. But we only have 3 gym choices here, so gotta pick the better of the evils. Mines only $20 now.
    I was getting a discounted rate as a city employee, I don't want to know what it would've been otherwise.

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Blood don't hurt nobody!
    Earned your redwings?
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger

KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Like this?
    Attached Images
    [CURRENT LOG]
    - Neogenix Neurosurge V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154617053

[RECENT LOGS AND REVIEWS]
    -Controlled Labs Purple PsyKO: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152457953
    -Neogenix Bodyforge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150462743
    -Universal Shock Therapy Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143483973
    -Scivation Xtend Pink Lemonade: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148471023

Earned your redwings?
    you gave em to me.
    Originally Posted by KSUtfx View Post
    Like this?
    mirin

firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Earned your redwings?
    you gave em to me.
    :0 ...
    HARD CHARGIN

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

++ Positive Crew ++

SocalSteele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SocalSteele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SocalSteele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SocalSteele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree for the most part, my key issue is hours of operation. If I'm paying for a gym I want to be able to use it at 3am just because I feel like it.[/QUOTE]

Check out anytime fitness off armagossa rd. In victimville. I do the maintenance there its a nice spot an its a 24/7 gym. Much nicer than a 24 hour imho
    Last edited by SocalSteele; 04-11-2012 at 11:32 PM.

I agree for the most part, my key issue is hours of operation. If I'm paying for a gym I want to be able to use it at 3am just because I feel like it.
    Check out anytime fitness off armagossa rd. In victimville. I do the maintenance there its a nice spot an its a 24/7 gym. Much nicer than a 24 hour imho[/QUOTE]

I've been by there, it seems like a decent enough place, but the low income housing right by there fills it with folks I'd rather avoid. I'm good for now, I've got the local jr college gym to fill my needs once I'm free to start working out again.

JCRZ88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCRZ88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCRZ88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCRZ88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCRZ88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCRZ88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCRZ88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCRZ88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCRZ88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCRZ88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCRZ88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So excited! Taking the next four days off, first time off in over 4 weeks!! I have literally been working everyday for over a month, going to the Giants game on Saturday, other than that I see a weekend filled with sleeping, movie watching, biking, and some much needed gym time!

Earned your redwings?
    doh!!!

Originally Posted by KSUtfx View Post
    Like this?
    sik
    you gave em to me.

mirin
    haha leave it to Crazy...
    Law of Club and Fang

ahh yeah...Off to Vegas manana...

Competing in the world record caber toss Friday night on Fremont Street...
    Taking Saturday off and competing in the games on Sunday in my class....
    Hella excited
    Law of Club and Fang

ahh yeah...Off to Vegas manana...

Competing in the world record caber toss Friday night on Fremont Street...
    Taking Saturday off and competing in the games on Sunday in my class....
    Hella excited
    Have fun!

post pic and vids yo!

Happy Thursday Cali!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

Have fun!

post pic and vids yo!
    fo sho!!! If I can get my photographer to do her job and not be constantly trying to get under my kilt....
    Law of Club and Fang

Originally Posted by scottishfury View Post
    ahh yeah...off to vegas manana...

Competing in the world record caber toss friday night on fremont street...
    Taking saturday off and competing in the games on sunday in my class....
    Hella excited
    good luck! :d
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000)

HARD CHARGIN

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

++ Positive Crew ++

Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast