Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
    How come no one calls ME??

A grey can be a neg or a rep by a n00b, you'll never know lol.

Faaaaaak, Duke negged me
    Because nobody has yo numba!

Hmm, I guess we'll see once he's gotten some rep pts then.

Duke what? Freakin party pooper!

Sup Cali, how's everyone doin today?
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    Well you never reply to my texts

REPPED becuase you owe me.
    That is because you never texted me.

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post

Sup bro!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good, just trying to figure out a workout plan and then a gym. All the 24s around where I live are awful, and this girl I'm friends with worked at an LA Fitness and told me the place is a straight up scam. What to do...
    -Ampersanderson

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

Sup bro!
    Nada man, just enjoying a quiet lazy day and getting a little reading done, how's it going on your end?

Originally Posted by Ampersanderson View Post
    Good, just trying to figure out a workout plan and then a gym. All the 24s around where I live are awful, and this girl I'm friends with worked at an LA Fitness and told me the place is a straight up scam. What to do...
    Fill us in on where you are and somebody here can recommend a gym...I haven't really been on the passed two days so if you already said I might've missed it.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ampersanderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nada man, just enjoying a quiet lazy day and getting a little reading done, how's it going on your end?

Fill us in on where you are and somebody here can recommend a gym...I haven't really been on the passed two days so if you already said I might've missed it.
    I live in Long Beach, I believe the 24 here is under renovation. I work in San Pedro/Palos Verdes/Torrance so I wouldn't mind finding a gym around there. My parents live in Newport/Costa Mesa area and I wouldn't mind going to a gym down there but obviously I much rather prefer somewhere in Long Beach/South Bay.
    -Ampersanderson

I live in Long Beach, I believe the 24 here is under renovation. I work in San Pedro/Palos Verdes/Torrance so I wouldn't mind finding a gym around there. My parents live in Newport/Costa Mesa area and I wouldn't mind going to a gym down there but obviously I much rather prefer somewhere in Long Beach/South Bay.
    I know we've got somebody in the Newport area, give it a day or two, we've got a lot of people that aren't posting as much with the warm weather an all.

And somebody tell Zack to poke his head back in here damn it!

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because nobody wants yo numba!

What it duuuuue!?! Any big plans for your bday?
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

Sup bro!
    Things will change! oooooooo YAY!
    I'm a 24hr type of MAN. Can't help out brah. :/
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

I know we've got somebody in the Newport area, give it a day or two, we've got a lot of people that aren't posting as much with the warm weather an all.

And somebody tell Zack to poke his head back in here damn it!
    Cool. I suppose just keep reading stickies to figure out which program fits me best?
    -Ampersanderson

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Google LOL ... looks like there's a Golds, 24hr, LA Fit and a couple smaller ones in Long Beach. How they are I have no idea. Your best bet is to go in and see how they are set up, ask for the tour.
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

What it duuuuue!?! Any big plans for your bday?

Things will change! oooooooo YAY!

I'm a 24hr type of MAN. Can't help out brah. :/
    Going down to Oceanside for the weekend to do a little fishing. The girl shares the same birthday and her place is about a mile jog from the pier so we're planning a lazy weekend of fishing.

Cool. I suppose just keep reading stickies to figure out which program fits me best?
    Best bet for now, and always feel free to ask questions about anything, we've got two trainers in this thread, a dozen people of random levels of experience, and everyone is willing to help if they can. For now I will say this though, until you find a gym and a program you like, pick up an ab wheel, lay out some solid bodyweight exercises you can do at home, and get busy in the mean time.

KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In!

Moving out to Cali in June to work in Marina Del Rey in LA, so figured I'd get in on the new thread.

Can anyone recommend a gym in Westside LA either in the Marina or nearby? I'd like to be able to not lose any more gym time than the time I'm on the road moving.
    [CURRENT LOG]
    - Neogenix Neurosurge V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154617053

[RECENT LOGS AND REVIEWS]
    -Controlled Labs Purple PsyKO: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152457953
    -Neogenix Bodyforge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150462743
    -Universal Shock Therapy Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143483973
    -Scivation Xtend Pink Lemonade: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148471023

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KSUtfx View Post
    In!

Moving out to Cali in June to work in Marina Del Rey in LA, so figured I'd get in on the new thread.
    That is prime time bro! where you moving from and why?

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That is prime time bro! where you moving from and why?
    Originally from St. Louis area, just on the Illinois side. WEnt to Kansas State in Manhattan, KS for school. Signed with Arup for a job after I graduate in May.. I'll be an electrical engineer, working on electrical and lighting systems in buildings.

I interned with the company for 2 summers and loved the company, but especially Cali, so I'm pumped to come back for good.
    [CURRENT LOG]
    - Neogenix Neurosurge V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154617053

-Controlled Labs Purple PsyKO: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152457953
    -Universal Shock Therapy Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143483973
    -Scivation Xtend Pink Lemonade: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148471023

Originally from St. Louis area, just on the Illinois side. WEnt to Kansas State in Manhattan, KS for school. Signed with Arup for a job after I graduate in May.. I'll be an electrical engineer, working on electrical and lighting systems in buildings.

I interned with the company for 2 summers and loved the company, but especially Cali, so I'm pumped to come back for good.
    Sick man! congrats! Cali love until I DIE!!!

If you need/want advice about the state feel free to holler.

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Google LOL ... looks like there's a Golds, 24hr, LA Fit and a couple smaller ones in Long Beach. How they are I have no idea. Your best bet is to go in and see how they are set up, ask for the tour.
    In an earlier post I mentioned the 24 by my house is under renovation, the one near where I work in Torrance is a dump. I had a friend who worked at LA fitness and she said the whole place is a scam. Gold's I'll check out, I know there's one in Huntington. I'm going by referrals not by Google or Yelp, lots of fake reviews.

Best bet for now, and always feel free to ask questions about anything, we've got two trainers in this thread, a dozen people of random levels of experience, and everyone is willing to help if they can. For now I will say this though, until you find a gym and a program you like, pick up an ab wheel, lay out some solid bodyweight exercises you can do at home, and get busy in the mean time.
    I appreciate it man, thank you.
    In!

Can anyone recommend a gym in Westside LA either in the Marina or nearby? I'd like to be able to not lose any more gym time than the time I'm on the road moving.
    Congrats man, I love it up there. The traffic is pretty heavy but hopefully you'll be close to work. I'm sure someone will chime in with a good gym in that area, theres got to be dozens.
    -Ampersanderson

firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    gym question
    most gym offer guest passes or week free trials and things of that nature....would be good to try out multiple gyms in the area..
    HARD CHARGIN

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

++ Positive Crew ++

Sick man! congrats! Cali love until I DIE!!!
    Then take out that crap about Argentina in your sig and replace it with some Cali love.

Originally Posted by firefox16 View Post
    most gym offer guest passes or week free trials and things of that nature....would be good to try out multiple gyms in the area..
    Yeah I think that's the plan.
    -Ampersanderson

Congrats man, I love it up there. The traffic is pretty heavy but hopefully you'll be close to work. I'm sure someone will chime in with a good gym in that area, theres got to be dozens.
    Yea, I learned when I was there the past two summers that there's no way I would live more than a 15 minute commute away.. Plus I can stay within walking/biking distance to the beach that way.
    [CURRENT LOG]

Eat. Sleep. Train. ExclusiveStarr's Avatar
    ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on the Cali thread. Hi lovers!
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" - Lance Armstrong

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ExclusiveStarr View Post
    WOW!!! Sexi avi!!!

ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WOW!!! Sexi avi!!!
    Thanks Roxie! How have you been?
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" - Lance Armstrong

Welcome back.

TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TerrorAP2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Time to tear this new thread up!

Welcome back.
    Glad to be back.

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did someone get some wee wee?

LOL
    lol, no, no wee wee this week. Aunt flow came to town.
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Happy Hump Day!!
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

Mid 40s in Kansas.. Can I be in Cali weather yet?

Two more months..
    [CURRENT LOG]

Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What up Repping the South Town...Who else is SD in here again???

anyways, glad to make the new thread....

2 days until the games...Feeling Fawkin strong....

"Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34
    Going to the gym to walk on the treadmill is like going to a prostitute for a hug
    Law of Club and Fang
    Pull-ups rock http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165798171&pagenumber=

Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottishfury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good to see you girl...AVI is sexy as hell...

WOW!!! Sexi avi!!!
    How you doing girl...wheres your hot AVI pic.... :P
    hope youre feeling better to btw....
    "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34
    Going to the gym to walk on the treadmill is like going to a prostitute for a hug
    Law of Club and Fang
    Pull-ups rock http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165798171&pagenumber=

firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000) firefox16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    have a good hump day cali
    HARD CHARGIN

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

++ Positive Crew ++

Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast