Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 4013
    workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    The guy was a total hard ass. In person, you were not allowed to speak, only to answer his questions. We were told no negotiating. I wasnt aware that I could plead by mail.

I told the lady when I checked in that I was interested in a reduction as well as traffic school. She said ok, session three at 1015. Fine. So I get in there, the bailiff was very clear that we were to just answer the judges questions and that if we had a case to argue to plead not guilty and the court date wuld be set then. So, when the judge got up he said that he had a narrow range for the fines and that he had to stick with the law... fine. I assumed I would get at least a little off. Nope. None. Full fine.

I considered chancing the next court date and the officer not showing up, but I will be working in LA and SD and driving back and forth each week with a set schedule that I may not be able to change... so. Apparently the judge is also an ex marine with a show no mercy attitude.

Lesson learned..... next time plead not guilty.

Also, I should have asked you more about this last week. I thought you meant tha I could go in today and get it reduced, not that I needed to work it after a not guilty/extension. I also thought I would be locked in to the date they set and have to show up vs written declaration..
    No such thing as ex Marine lol
    Sig line can't be a novel

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Where at? 24 at Esco?
    Any 24 tbh. Except the Genesee one or the la Jolla one
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should have plead not guilty. Fml
    Originally Posted by Chunkx View Post
    Any 24 tbh. Except the Genee one or the la Jolla one
    What time and what day tomorrow?
    2 dumpling crew

instagram: AngkorStrong

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any 24 tbh. Except the Genesee one or the la Jolla one
    Originally Posted by randymiscer View Post
    What time and what day tomorrow?
    ^^^^^This.

Also anyone wants to do the Julian Trail?
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

brb going to Colombia
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post

brb going to Colombia

Take me with you bro.

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The guy was a total hard ass. In person, you were not allowed to speak, only to answer his questions. We were told no negotiating. I wasnt aware that I could plead by mail.

I told the lady when I checked in that I was interested in a reduction as well as traffic school. She said ok, session three at 1015. Fine. So I get in there, the bailiff was very clear that we were to just answer the judges questions and that if we had a case to argue to plead not guilty and the court date wuld be set then. So, when the judge got up he said that he had a narrow range for the fines and that he had to stick with the law... fine. I assumed I would get at least a little off. Nope. None. Full fine.

I considered chancing the next court date and the officer not showing up, but I will be working in LA and SD and driving back and forth each week with a set schedule that I may not be able to change... so. Apparently the judge is also an ex marine with a show no mercy attitude.

Lesson learned..... next time plead not guilty.

Also, I should have asked you more about this last week. I thought you meant tha I could go in today and get it reduced, not that I needed to work it after a not guilty/extension. I also thought I would be locked in to the date they set and have to show up vs written declaration..
    Yeah, I figured that'd be the least drawn out method, to request a fine reduction. I've even been able to make payments, on a HUGE ticket I got before, and a fine reduction on that, and a red light ticket. If you want to chance it next time, I'd get the trial by declaration, and write it out. 50/50, but better odds than ending up with that judge again.

brb going to Colombia
    Want to meet up?
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

Tgif cali!!

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tgif cali!!
    So close.

You freak me out everyone every time you do that!

I have to be back in LA Fri night and as I'm laying here on Coronado, mild panic attack before I checked the date again...
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

So close.

You freak me out everyone every time you do that!

I have to be back in LA Fri night and as I'm laying here on Coronado, mild panic attack before I checked the date again...
    Coronado beach?

And its is TGIF for me.

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Coronado beach?

And its is TGIF for me.
    Braggin... Building sand castles at the beach again, brotha? That's the test at UofH right?

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    Braggin... Building sand castles at the beach again, brotha? That's the test at UofH right?
    Spring break from University of Hosum brotha.

randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i build volcanoes on top of myself only nomimsaying...wait for the eruption
    its so hot today i think i lost 5% bf just sitting here
    2 dumpling crew

instagram: AngkorStrong

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Coronado beach?

And its is TGIF for me.
    Yessir. 5-6 fighter jet fly overs while I layed there. Was pretty cool

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    Yeah, I figured that'd be the least drawn out method, to request a fine reduction. I've even been able to make payments, on a HUGE ticket I got before, and a fine reduction on that, and a red light ticket. If you want to chance it next time, I'd get the trial by declaration, and write it out. 50/50, but better odds than ending up with that judge again.
    It is what it is I guess. But damn that was expensive...

Originally Posted by randymiscer View Post
    i build volcanoes on top of myself only nomimsaying...wait for the eruption
    its so hot today i think i lost 5% bf just sitting here
    True story. especially when you dont have AC. Who in the hell built homes with no AC??? This is luda.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Yessir. 5-6 fighter jet fly overs while I layed there. Was pretty cool

It is what it is I guess. But damn that was expensive...

True story. especially when you dont have AC. Who in the hell built homes with no AC??? This is luda.
    I just came back from there. LOL I been hitting that beach on the weekend too.

TGIF CA!!

Cali thread in the middle of the 2nd page?! Everyone must be out enjoying the great weather

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I moved to the great state of California, it was May/June and more than a bit warm outside. I was sweating buckets hauling stuff inside from the moving truck. I went to turn on the AC during one of the last few trips inside.

. . .

"What do you mean there's no AC?!"
    please make a signature --TellitAgain

I am only 4'9". Can you reach that for me?

☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆*

*This space being leased by poni.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saligia View Post
    When I moved to the great state of California, it was May/June and more than a bit warm outside. I was sweating buckets hauling stuff inside from the moving truck. I went to turn on the AC during one of the last few trips inside.

. . .

"What do you mean there's no AC?!"
    When I first moved to the San Diego area I was shocked by the lack of a/c, I still can't understand it.

This place is still dead...what the heck Evo? I blame Roxie...
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    When I first moved to the San Diego area I was shocked by the lack of a/c, I still can't understand it.

This place is still dead...what the heck Evo? I blame Roxie...
    Of course its Roxie fault. I have not thing to do with it.

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    where do you workout bro? I want dem leg gainz
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone near the South San Francisco area?

ForceMultiply is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ForceMultiply is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ForceMultiply is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ForceMultiply is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ForceMultiply is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ForceMultiply is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ForceMultiply is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ForceMultiply is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ForceMultiply is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ForceMultiply is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ForceMultiply is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone near Monterey / CSUMB?

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look, she's not even trying to deny it!
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

where do you workout bro? I want dem leg gainz
    I train at 24 in Pt Loma bro.

LOL My poverty legs are weak as fuk. I want them to be stronger and squat heavier like you do.

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Look, she's not even trying to deny it!
    Yep yep.

Happy Monday CA!!

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eh, ****. Overslept and missed back day. T_T Maybe I needed that. Hope everyone is off to a great week! Post-spring break was a ****storm at CV and Harker High. LeL
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

HI! GO TO COLOMBIA, this is all

Originally Posted by Ferdi92 View Post
    Anyone near the South San Francisco area?
    like?
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

IronxAndxCake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Inland Empire!
    Stationed on Pendleton.
    Staff Sergeant Active Duty USMC
    Cali Repping

Sup CA!!

Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    like?
    I live in Los Altos, south of San Francisco.

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just glad it's Friday. lol

Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast