Page 106 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,180 of 4013
    -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    4-5 full eggs, bacon or chicken sausage or 3-4 oz of meat, 80G of spinach
    1oz of Almonds and a can of Tuna.
    6-7oz of chicken with a few tbps of oils and 80g spinach or broccoli
    beef jerky
    8-9 meat or chicken , REPEAT
    Daaamn, and that's for the week? How much carbs are you having on a re-feed, and will that be once a week?
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Thinking about giving EC a try again. Wut do?
    Get me a fat burner! I'll see you this week, or next

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're going to make it brah.
    Damn speaking of donuts, do want.
    xoxoxo. <3 Donuts
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    PHUCK that

I would go hypo, break out into a sweat and have to lay down, srs, lol....

That feel when you can eat donuts, drink chocolate milk and still wake up in the morning with abs. Not that I'm shredded or anything but its nice not having to worry about getting fat.
    I'm the same way, no matter what I eat I feel the same and don't feel much change in my body, especially after eating pints of B&J's after a Vegas weekend feels crew.
    There is something better than that, clen... stay safe chino!
    Originally Posted by saligia View Post
    Afternoon, everyone!

Fight scenes in Godzilla f*ckin awesome (e.g., MUTO getting throat blasted by Godzilla). However, I thought the acting by main characters and some of the story was weak as hell. Still thought it was better than the Broderick version.

+1 re: Sicilian festival. <drool>

I was initially going to respond that there's no way in heck I could do this....

But, this doesn't sound too horrific.

G'luck!

Try those fancy protein doughnuts!
    WHat facy protein doughnuts?!?!

What is your diet looking like?

damn, no motivation from this poster.
    Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    Daaamn, and that's for the week? How much carbs are you having on a re-feed, and will that be once a week?
    more than a week bro! 10 days straight then re-feed ffffffffff****! this Saturday in Vegas I get to wild out! yes!!! only 300-350 carbs that is like 5 donuts
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

xoxoxo. <3 Donuts

I'm the same way, no matter what I eat I feel the same and don't feel much change in my body, especially after eating pints of B&J's after a Vegas weekend feels crew.

more than a week bro! 10 days straight then re-feed ffffffffff****! this Saturday in Vegas I get to wild out! yes!!! only 300-350 carbs that is like 5 donuts
    Great place to re-feed. Liquid calories for sure too LOL I was supposed to go Sunday to XS night swim, for Avicci, but can't make it anymore.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Afternoon, everyone!

Fight scenes in Godzilla f*ckin awesome (e.g., MUTO getting throat blasted by Godzilla). However, I thought the acting by main characters and some of the story was weak as hell. Still thought it was better than the Broderick version.

+1 re: Sicilian festival. <drool>

I was initially going to respond that there's no way in heck I could do this....

But, this doesn't sound too horrific.

G'luck!

Try those fancy protein doughnuts!
    Doesn't sounds too good. Will wait for dvd.

What is this protein donuts?

Get me a fat burner! I'll see you this week, or next
    Fat burner is a waste. lol

xoxoxo. <3 Donuts

Dat dere clen. Not sure if want.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm on ec till summer

Doesn't sounds too good. Will wait for dvd.

What is this protein donuts?

Fat burner is a waste. lol

Dat dere clen. Not sure if want.
    You don't want a protein donut. The protein is the glaze

Then when I see you, you can give me your fat burners I can stack that with my diet of eating clen.

randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those blueberry donuts though

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by randymiscer View Post
    I'm on ec till summer
    How is that working for you? Seeing any result?

You don't want a protein donut. The protein is the glaze

Then when I see you, you can give me your fat burners I can stack that with my diet of eating clen.
    I would any kind of donut. nom no nom.

I don't have any fat burners.

Morning CA!!

How is that working for you? Seeing any result?

I would any kind of donut. nom no nom.

I don't have any fat burners.

Morning CA!!
    Def see a difference I like it cause of the energy n appetite suppression I'm pretty slim everywhere else just that stomach n wast area i

There was an accident involving a motorcycle yesterday on the 605 somewhere. A medi heli air lifted the guy off the fwy anyone see that
    Also this morning I saw black which turned to white smoke near lax off the 105

Def see a difference I like it cause of the energy n appetite suppression I'm pretty slim everywhere else just that stomach n wast area i

There was an accident involving a motorcycle yesterday on the 605 somewhere. A medi heli air lifted the guy off the fwy anyone see that
    I tried EC in the pass and it did not thing for me. Going to give it another shot.

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One recipe for protein doughnuts: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...ein-donuts.pdf

Never tried them but just saw them referenced elsewhere a few days ago. I'm sure you can tweak them like everything else to suit your preferences.

One recipe for protein doughnuts: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...ein-donuts.pdf

Never tried them but just saw them referenced elsewhere a few days ago. I'm sure you can tweak them like everything else to suit your preferences.
    Cool. When are you going to make us some? :}

No, but I was on the 60fwy heading East to work at 11:30, and hit a chandelier and dragged it for a quarter mile. Then had to exit and remove it.

Doesn't look too bad.
    LOL

FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was 100° last week and now its mid 70s with rain expected

I see you California weather
    *Actually lifts but no one notices because I'm so skinny crew*

Fighting the good fight

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right after I figure out how to properly incorporate bacon into them.

Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sup man?

were you lift at bro?
    24HR fitness in lakewood, thinking about switching to Metroflex pretty soon.
    Fell off the wagon crew

Originally Posted by FHSwarrior17 View Post
    Was 100° last week and now its mid 70s with rain expected

I see you California weather
    Temp is back up and is hot again than a good chance of rains tomorrow.

Nom nom nom... bacon in donuts sound delicious already.

Originally Posted by Maj01 View Post
    You going to train with CT there?

Morning CA!!

RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mmmmm In for bacon donuts.. would prefer to not use Myofusion in the donuts doe. I like my angus diarrea free

Temp is back up and is hot again than a good chance of rains tomorrow.

Nom nom nom... bacon in donuts sound delicious already.

You going to train with CT there?

Morning CA!!
    Morning!! Anyone else training back today?

Originally Posted by RambosHomie View Post
    Mmmmm In for bacon donuts.. would prefer to not use Myofusion in the donuts doe. I like my angus diarrea free

Nope, got chest and bis today.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great place to re-feed. Liquid calories for sure too LOL I was supposed to go Sunday to XS night swim, for Avicci, but can't make it anymore.
    Have any restaurants you can recommend?
    nope

back, bis abs cardio

fuuuark

donuts, gonna make em thanks!
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

nope

back, bis abs cardio

fuuuark

Need to throw abs into my session too.

Originally Posted by RambosHomie View Post

Back and tri's for me. Maybe traps too.

It's always chest day for you LOL

nope

back, bis abs cardio

fuuuark

Forgot the name of the Italian restaurant, but it's off Flamingo, near Flamingo massage. Easy to find the massage place, cause rumors are it's the best rub and tug massage parlor there. I wouldn't know though. Otherwise I always go to Egg's and Things, or this other one I can't remember the name to, but similar breakfast dinner food, with huge portions.

Originally Posted by Maj01 View Post
    At the Mall?
    If metroflex was closer I would

Back and tri's for me. Maybe traps too.

It's always chest day for you LOL

Forgot the name of the Italian restaurant, but it's off Flamingo, near Flamingo massage. Easy to find the massage place, cause rumors are it's the best rub and tug massage parlor there. I wouldn't know though. Otherwise I always go to Egg's and Things, or this other one I can't remember the name to, but similar breakfast dinner food, with huge portions.
    Eat at maxs, hash hut, pho Kim long, etc

Eat at maxs, hash hut, pho Kim long, etc
    Max's the Filipino joint? If so, I'd rather go to the Glendale location, or Puente Hills. Hash Hut is new to me, so i'd probably be down to try that. Kim Long for Pho is a waste of money. Doesn't taste good, and very overpriced.

Forgot egg works place is always a wait sometimes 1hr +

Forgot egg works place is always a wait sometimes 1hr +
    That's the other place. Eggs and Things is same owner too though, but either one of the 3 or 4 locations does have a wait.

Knowing your from 626 ur prob like me eat everything everywhere everytime

Knowing your from 626 ur prob like me eat everything everywhere everytime
    LOL Yeah, there's only food around the SGV. Easy to get fat.

Page 106 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast