Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 4013
    Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, dead thread is REALLY dead...less than ten pages since I posted last time back in February? I blame Crazy, gotta be his fault...
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Damn, dead thread is REALLY dead...less than ten pages since I posted last time back in February? I blame Crazy, gotta be his fault...
    Everything is his fault

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
    Everything is his fault
    of look a live episode of the View

Vegas anyone? SD anyone?
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
    Everything is his fault
    Isn't it always?

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    of look a live episode of the View

Vegas anyone? SD anyone?
    *of. How you doin and where the fark is everyone??
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good morning, California!!! Hope all is well with you in your part of the grand ole' state.

Suspect this is a long shot but thought I'd give it a whirl anyway. Recent-ish transplant to the state and I'm searching for a gym in/near Huntington Beach. The 3 that keep popping up are 24hr Fitness (which doesn't seem to get the greatest reviews from folks I've asked for the ones closest), Chuze, and Crunch. None of these seem ideal but I need something, damnit! Any recommendations (on the aforementioned 3 or any other place) would be GREATLY appreciated.

THANK YOU!

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by saligia View Post
    Good morning, California!!! Hope all is well with you in your part of the grand ole' state.

Suspect this is a long shot but thought I'd give it a whirl anyway. Recent-ish transplant to the state and I'm searching for a gym in/near Huntington Beach. The 3 that keep popping up are 24hr Fitness (which doesn't seem to get the greatest reviews from folks I've asked for the ones closest), Chuze, and Crunch. None of these seem ideal but I need something, damnit! Any recommendations (on the aforementioned 3 or any other place) would be GREATLY appreciated.

THANK YOU!

Male or female?
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Male or female?
    Female.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Female.
    Crazymix is around that area. I think he can recommend you some places. Why not go to 24hrs Fitness? You have access to the gym any time you want.

Crazymix is around that area. I think he can recommend you some places. Why not go to 24hrs Fitness? You have access to the gym any time you want.
    Thanks! And I would actually prefer to go to a place w/ 24-hr access. Always been a requirement for past gyms due to some crazy hours. I was basing my previous statement on multiple complaints I heard about the cleanliness/dumpiness of the locations nearby. If they're wrong, I'd be more than happy to hit them up since they'd also be more convenient location-wise in addition to the 24-hr access. Particularly since it sounds like the other two I listed don't have benches and/or dumbbells. I may just suck it up and go check it out to see for myself anyway.

Thanks! And I would actually prefer to go to a place w/ 24-hr access. Always been a requirement for past gyms due to some crazy hours. I was basing my previous statement on multiple complaints I heard about the cleanliness/dumpiness of the locations nearby. If they're wrong, I'd be more than happy to hit them up since they'd also be more convenient location-wise in addition to the 24-hr access. Particularly since it sounds like the other two I listed don't have benches and/or dumbbells. I may just suck it up and go check it out to see for myself anyway.
    Chuze and Crunch have more cardio machines and machinese than free weights. So if you're just looking to do cardio only there those two aren't so bad because their membership is only $10 a month.

Yeah, you should go check out 24hrs Fitness. The beauty of it is that you can access most of 24hrs gyms. If one is dirty then check out another.

Chuze and Crunch have more cardio machines and machinese than free weights. So if you're just looking to do cardio only there those two aren't so bad because their membership is only $10 a month.

Yeah, you should go check out 24hrs Fitness. The beauty of it is that you can access most of 24hrs gyms. If one is dirty then check out another.
    Yech. I despise cardio, so I'll def go check out 24hrs Fitness. If I recall correctly, I think there are 3 here... And, if those don't work out, there are places slightly further away I can check out. Thanks for the info!

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been a while since I've stopped by. What's up Cali peeps?

As far as gym's go, can't beat 24hr for convenience and locations, but I'm a big fan of Gold's, now that many more have sprouted up, and are well stocked and clean.
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yech. I despise cardio, so I'll def go check out 24hrs Fitness. If I recall correctly, I think there are 3 here... And, if those don't work out, there are places slightly further away I can check out. Thanks for the info!
    You should go to Cafe Cup in Huntington Beach. Awesome food plus I believe there is a gym very close to it. There's an asian guy that works there that runs around like crazy, it's funny watching him sometimes. They also have a "healthy" option - think it's called Bodybuilder breakfast or something if you're into that sort of thing. Cash only doe :|

Sup bro when we smashing some weights?

Originally Posted by RambosHomie View Post
    You should go to Cafe Cup in Huntington Beach. Awesome food plus I believe there is a gym very close to it. There's an asian guy that works there that runs around like crazy, it's funny watching him sometimes. They also have a "healthy" option - think it's called Bodybuilder breakfast or something if you're into that sort of thing. Cash only doe :|
    Sweet! Thanks for the info. I've been trying to find some decent breakfast places nearby, and this seems more than reasonable. I'm going to try and check them out this weekend. Although I will have to remember the cash bit, as I rarely carry it. :\

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post

As far as gym's go, can't beat 24hr for convenience and locations, but I'm a big fan of Gold's, now that many more have sprouted up, and are well stocked and clean.
    Sup brotha!!

Originally Posted by RambosHomie View Post

Sup bro when we smashing some weights?

Anytime bro. Just let me know when you're avail.

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet! Thanks for the info. I've been trying to find some decent breakfast places nearby, and this seems more than reasonable. I'm going to try and check them out this weekend. Although I will have to remember the cash bit, as I rarely carry it. :\
    You can even just go on Main Street in Huntington beach, or up or down PCH a bit. There's also a ton of places with great views towards Laguna and Balboa.

Sup brotha!!

Anytime bro. Just let me know when you're avail.
    Sup brotha! Let's get a training group together soon then.

You can even just go on Main Street in Huntington beach, or up or down PCH a bit. There's also a ton of places with great views towards Laguna and Balboa.

Sup brotha! Let's get a training group together soon then.
    Just let me know the date and time brotha.

ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sacramento, where ya at!

Originally Posted by ChrisRamos007 View Post
    Sacramento, where ya at!
    Strong sig.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isn't it always?

*of. How you doin and where the fark is everyone??
    How is your baby?

THANK YOU!
    hi, welcome (maybe or maybe not)

What is your goals, do you even lift? are you a stupid cardio bunny?
    I'm a nice guy

Male or female?
    go on........
    Female.
    FUCCCK YES
    Superman is here

hey man still in San G? I know lots of chinos out there apart of LA misc.

who is the girl in the avi? new naked ?

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

How is your baby?

I'm a nice guy

go on........

FUCCCK YES

Superman is here

hey man still in San G? I know lots of chinos out there apart of LA misc.

who is the girl in the avi? new naked ?
    What's up brotha?! Yup still in SG, and the avi is a girl in a g-string from XS night swim. Went with New Evolution and a couple other Asian thread peeps in 2012. Good times there on Sunday's.

Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ampersanderson View Post
    is the majority Socal?
    Ventura county bro checking in

Checked out Gold's. If they were closer, I'd def go there. New, clean, requisite equipment, & all that jazz. Looks like I'm signing up for 24hr Fitness. There's a basic one within walking distance if I so choose and a handful of upgraded ones not too far away.

I live not too far away from Main, so I actually walk through there most days. Sounds like I need to expand my exploration of the area a bit more. Visited both Laguna and Balboa for brief stints. They do indeed have some spectacular views (& tasty treats). When I first moved here, I lived for an extremely brief stint in Newport before relocating to Huntington... so I know the Newport area a bit better. Need to get acclimated to a new spot now.

I'm a nice guy
    Goals? Cut bf%; increase overall body weight/muscle.

Went on hiatus from lifting (& everything else) due to some medical issues. During that time, I returned to being underweight yet again and my bf% is undesirable (for me). Finally received the A-OK from the doc to return, so now I need to get back into the swing of things.

I despise cardio and attempt to avoid it whenever possible. Thankfully for me, my previous trainer was on board w/ this due to my program/goals. Minimal cardio makes me a happy camper.

Superman is here
    Superman, eh? I still have a handful of those comics in a storage building somewhere.

How is your baby?
    Huge, taller than Evo...when are you and Roxie finally going to have one?

Waiting for incoming mod negs.

What's up brotha?! Yup still in SG, and the avi is a girl in a g-string from XS night swim. Went with New Evolution and a couple other Asian thread peeps in 2012. Good times there on Sunday's.
    Vegas for MDW!!?

Checked out Gold's. If they were closer, I'd def go there. New, clean, requisite equipment, & all that jazz. Looks like I'm signing up for 24hr Fitness. There's a basic one within walking distance if I so choose and a handful of upgraded ones not too far away.

I live not too far away from Main, so I actually walk through there most days. Sounds like I need to expand my exploration of the area a bit more. Visited both Laguna and Balboa for brief stints. They do indeed have some spectacular views (& tasty treats). When I first moved here, I lived for an extremely brief stint in Newport before relocating to Huntington... so I know the Newport area a bit better. Need to get acclimated to a new spot now.

Went on hiatus from lifting (& everything else) due to some medical issues. During that time, I returned to being underweight yet again and my bf% is undesirable (for me). Finally received the A-OK from the doc to return, so now I need to get back into the swing of things.

I despise cardio and attempt to avoid it whenever possible. Thankfully for me, my previous trainer was on board w/ this due to my program/goals. Minimal cardio makes me a happy camper.

Superman, eh? I still have a handful of those comics in a storage building somewhere.
    The truth is HB gyms suck. Iv'e onlny been to the 24's out there and the best one is the Super Sport closet to HB

will type more when I have some time.
    Last edited by Crazymix; 05-09-2014 at 03:08 PM.

Can't beat the Costco 2yr membership at least.

Vegas for MDW!!?
    Unaware of MDW?

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone one of you work out at the 24 hour gyms located in downtown, mission valley, balboa ave, garnet ave, hillcrest, imperial ave or santee?

looking to hit up some lifts with people who do bodybuilding, mens physique or powerlifting. honestly dont care exactly what your goal is but that you take your training serious and want a dedicated workout buddy to rock it out with. hit me up if your game. male or female, dont matter to me either way.
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

Registered User brandonhobbs509's Avatar
    brandonhobbs509 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, new to San Diego myself. Considering my personal training cert via ACSM. Currently have a member ship at LA fitness. I'm not quite sure as to how my schedule most likely will fluctuate in the future so I can not say that I am open to be anyones workout partner as of now. However in the future I look to hopefully iron out my itinerary and let you all know. Thanks!

Eurogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eurogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eurogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eurogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eurogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eurogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eurogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eurogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eurogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eurogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eurogal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm IN!!

Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast