Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100)

Arrow Does Anybody Only Buy Organic Milk To Avoid The Estrogen?

Cow's milk contains large amounts of estrogens and progesterone. Isn't that bad?
    Last edited by Coasterr; 04-09-2012 at 04:51 PM.

Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100)
    anyone care?

Location: Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    sharjeel89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharjeel89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharjeel89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharjeel89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharjeel89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharjeel89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharjeel89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharjeel89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharjeel89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharjeel89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharjeel89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Coasterr View Post
    anyone care?
    no ....
    If all the other millions can do it, why cant I ?

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I buy organic milk it is because I believe that happier cows produce better milk, and organic farming seems to be a bit easier on the cows.

I'd be curious to see any studies to link the consumption of regular milk to harmful effects on the body. I have always been a big advocate of milk because of its high calcium and vitamin D.

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I decided I wouldn't buy organic milk the second I saw the price tag on a gallon of the stuff.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Coasterr View Post
    Cow's milk contains large amounts of estrogens and progesterone. Isn't that bad?
    Doesn't do ****...
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler