Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My thoughts on Cellucor SUPER HD

Hi guys, i have been a long time user of bodybuilding.com but never really posted here. Well in my last weeks order i decided to get a fat burner because summer is around the corner. and i decided to get the new Super HD by Cellucor.
    i started at 206.8lbs and now im 202.4lbs.
    my morning starts off with 2 super HD pills
    shower & get ready (takes about 40 mins)
    i cook 2 eggs with 4 egg whites and 3 slices of lean turkey bacon. along with Musclepharm vitamins and some BCAA
    2 hrs i take my first protein shake (only 25mg to keep the hunger down)
    2 hrs later i have my lunch which is about 2 chicken breasts grilled with veggies or baked potato
    about 5-6 hrs after my first serving of Super HD i have my 2nd serving of 1 pill
    before leaving work i have a snack or another small protein shake (around 5pm)
    come home and around (7pm ) have another chicken breast
    work out from 9-10:30 or 11
    thats all i remember for now

but back to the Super HD. its labeled as a super thermiogenic but i dont get that "heating up " feeling that i have gotten with other fat burners in the past. i have used shred matrix, hydroxycut hardcore, animal cuts, and a few others. i was torn between the new hydroxycut elite and super HD and decided to give a new burner a chance. im disappointed so far but its only been a week.. ima give it another week to see if anything changes

Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amrit.Singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i contacted cellucor via chat and they were not that helpful, i was told that i can exchange it with them for another product or try and return it to bodybuilding.com, other then that they said that super hd blocks fat and helps with appetite.. what i took from that was pretty much too bad soo sad.
    this stuff is not cheap it was 70 bucks for 120 count. so far i would not suggest this product to anyone.

another thing, i asked if i should up the serving from 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon to 2 in the afternoon and 2 in the morning and i was told we can not recommend more then 3 a day. i still think im going to up it to 2 and 2 .

tcline1791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcline1791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcline1791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcline1791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcline1791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcline1791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcline1791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcline1791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcline1791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcline1791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcline1791 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Amrit.Singh View Post
    another thing, i asked if i should up the serving from 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon to 2 in the afternoon and 2 in the morning and i was told we can not recommend more then 3 a day. i still think im going to up it to 2 and 2 .
    if you wanna sell the remaining pills let me knwo

i thought about selling the rest (was asked by a few friends ) but, i think i will finish the remaining pills and get back here with any results.

so i modified my intake of SUPER HD a bit. i still take 2 pills when i wake up (8am) eat my eggs around 9.
    then i take my second dose around 5pm and i upped it to 2 pills instead of 1. this seems to be working much better for me. after i finish this product i will be trying the new Hydroxycut elite. if that fails then back to animal cuts i go.
    so far my favorite has been animal cuts with animal pak

GIBSV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Amrit.Singh View Post
    Hi guys, i have been a long time user of bodybuilding.com but never really posted here. Well in my last weeks order i decided to get a fat burner because summer is around the corner. and i decided to get the new Super HD by Cellucor.
    i started at 206.8lbs and now im 202.4lbs.
    my morning starts off with 2 super HD pills
    shower & get ready (takes about 40 mins)
    i cook 2 eggs with 4 egg whites and 3 slices of lean turkey bacon. along with Musclepharm vitamins and some BCAA
    2 hrs i take my first protein shake (only 25mg to keep the hunger down)
    2 hrs later i have my lunch which is about 2 chicken breasts grilled with veggies or baked potato
    about 5-6 hrs after my first serving of Super HD i have my 2nd serving of 1 pill
    before leaving work i have a snack or another small protein shake (around 5pm)
    come home and around (7pm ) have another chicken breast
    work out from 9-10:30 or 11
    thats all i remember for now

but back to the Super HD. its labeled as a super thermiogenic but i dont get that "heating up " feeling that i have gotten with other fat burners in the past. i have used shred matrix, hydroxycut hardcore, animal cuts, and a few others. i was torn between the new hydroxycut elite and super HD and decided to give a new burner a chance. im disappointed so far but its only been a week.. ima give it another week to see if anything changes
    How was Animal Cuts doing for you? I'm still deciding between that or Super HD w/ CLK. Recommendation?