Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your body fat isn't that high for you to be considering cutting, I'd suggest taking advantage of your noob gains and bulking up. Compounds, heavy weight and lots of food for at least 6 months.

epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok , thanks for the help guys, i am going to start compound excersizes and using the barbell, however, do i ever use the machines upstairs? such as for getting pectorals or working out shoulders / legs etc... or do i JUST do compound excersises?

epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) epsilonjr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

E77 is just really nice. (+1000) E77 is just really nice. (+1000) E77 is just really nice. (+1000) E77 is just really nice. (+1000) E77 is just really nice. (+1000) E77 is just really nice. (+1000) E77 is just really nice. (+1000) E77 is just really nice. (+1000) E77 is just really nice. (+1000) E77 is just really nice. (+1000) E77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by epsilonjr View Post
    Ok , thanks for the help guys, i am going to start compound excersizes and using the barbell, however, do i ever use the machines upstairs? such as for getting pectorals or working out shoulders / legs etc... or do i JUST do compound excersises?
    Machines for upperbody are generally not as effective as Barbell and Dumbbell exercises. They restrict the range of movement and don't let you move the weight as you'd want to naturally. Cables are the exception to the rule and are great due to constant tension.
    "... and at some point you have to know that the very thing you've been taught to be afraid of, you've now grown into" - Kai Greene

Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Booooom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In after ss
    its weird that no one from goon squad is here
    op you should start with some beginner program like ss or bill star's linear program and start eating huge

just multiply your bw x18 and and thats your caloric requirement for bulking and then split it into a ratio of 50/30/20 and try to gain atleast 2 pounds per week if you dont gain then try bumping another 250 calories in your diet
    ~~GSF crew~~
    Cutting Log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173882181

KneeCaps Of Peace definedincline's Avatar
    definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i suggest shortcut to size program located on this website.

RoyalBlood will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalBlood will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalBlood will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalBlood will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalBlood will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalBlood will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalBlood will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalBlood will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalBlood will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalBlood will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalBlood will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i'd say about 12%.
    gain more muscle mass by doing compound exercises like deadlifts, squats, bench press, pull ups.

ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100) ectoteen is not very well liked. (-100)
    ok LISTEN you will spend hours on here with people telling you alot of different things, i have learnt there is no right answer.

tips

1.) work out your macros protein , carbs, fat intake then HIT THEM every single day BOOM your body can build lean muscle
    2.)get a good muscle building programme
    3.) rest 6-8 hours sleep a night at the very least the more the better thats when the body grows
    4.)fill out your bodyspace, your weight height body fat, then it will tell you your LEAN BODY MASS (THATS HOW MUCH MUSCLE YOU HAVE) and it will tell you how many lbs of fat you have. so now you bulk by hitting your macros !! then your LEAN BODY MASS WILL INCREASE AND THE HIGHER THAT IS SAY 180LBS LEAN BODY MASS YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD AMOUT OF MUSCLE AND WILL LOOK BIG , BUT then you go on a cutting diet to shred the fat , so get down to 8-10% and then you wont have the fat covering all of the lean body mass and you will look SHREDDED

IM no expert here but thats my advice