Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1803
    GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would have thought you would share Layne's philosophy on long offseasons 3+ years to make significant changes before you compete again.. Do you really see yourself making enough progress to jump back up on the pro stage in 2014 and get much better placings? That is like 1 year of growing before you start your diet again correct?

No hate/negativitiy just interested..

Looking forward to a new log kicking off the grow season!
    My Macros+

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's amazing the gains you make from competing and incorporating productive off seasons rather than taking long off seasons.
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2014 eh? Maybe you and I will be prepping at the same time? Congrats on your first pro season, brother. Enjoyed watching it unravel. Keep it up! Ill be checking in on your juggernaut action coming up.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GHOSTN View Post
    I would have thought you would share Layne's philosophy on long offseasons 3+ years to make significant changes before you compete again.. Do you really see yourself making enough progress to jump back up on the pro stage in 2014 and get much better placings? That is like 1 year of growing before you start your diet again correct?

No hate/negativitiy just interested..

Looking forward to a new log kicking off the grow season!
    I am putting a plan together right now which is going to be the blueprint for my return to the stage. I realize more time would produce more results perhaps, but I am looking forward to staying focused for the entire year in 2013 with one goal in mind. I think the 3 year off season was nice but it begins to feel like you are never getting on stage again. Knowing that I am less than 2 years form the stage at this moment means I need to be efficient and optimize my training. I am not going to put on unnecessary fat, my diet, training and focus will remain on being better. I got over 250lbs at one point which was not necessary. I have watched Brian Whitacre bring a better package year after year and he has competed almost every year. In fact I am working with Brian on planning my approach to the off season. I am leaving no stone unturned and with that in mind I feel that the next few months of reversing, then some serious hard work and muscle building will ensue. Finally, with less fat to lose and more experience I believe my prep will be more efficient. I will keep more muscle, lose fat easier and maintain my strength through prep even better than this time.

If in 18 months or so I don't feel like I am where I need to be I will reevaluate, but for now I am putting expectations on myself so my focus is like that of contest prep.

Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    It's amazing the gains you make from competing and incorporating productive off seasons rather than taking long off seasons.
    Yeah its been amazing how much you have improved in the last few years!

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    2014 eh? Maybe you and I will be prepping at the same time? Congrats on your first pro season, brother. Enjoyed watching it unravel. Keep it up! Ill be checking in on your juggernaut action coming up.
    That would be cool. I know our paths will cross at some point!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Friday November 16th, 2012

Deadlifts 6 sets
    Leg Press 2 sets(high reps)
    Leg Curls 3 sets
    Squats 6 sets
    Hanging Ab Raise 3 sets

Fun night in my new gym. Still not using any real weights but form is perfect, no belt, sleeves or anything like that. My goal is to really avoid those implements until I need them. There is so much cool stuff at my new gym I have yet to try. I did use the Glute Ham Machine and weights for dips but I have not done any tire flips yet which I want to try.

Today is just some arms and cardio. This Sunday i will probably take the entire day off and just take a few long walks with my Dog and Misty.

Next Monday start day 1 of Juggernaut.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try tire flips for cardio, fun shhh bro.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GHOSTN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome explanation Paul! Sounds like a good plan of attack.. I just think some people cut themselves short competing too often but in your case it sounds good. Whatever Brian's doing is definitely working!
    My Macros+

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    Try tire flips for cardio, fun shhh bro.
    I will either be doing Prowler pushes, prowler pulls or tire flips tonight.

Originally Posted by GHOSTN View Post
    Awesome explanation Paul! Sounds like a good plan of attack.. I just think some people cut themselves short competing too often but in your case it sounds good. Whatever Brian's doing is definitely working!
    I have seen great results in short periods of time and I want to stay focused. Thanks! I will improve.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Saturday and Sunday Novmber 17th and 18th.

Saturday I met a new client at the gym. He happens to go to UCF and we trained, had lunch and chatted strategy for contest prep. He is a big boy and has a ton of muscle so prepping him will be fun. Be on the lookout for big Dan!

Saturday I did manage to train arms, calves and do some HIIT cardio along with the stair master. Sunday I did a big nothing. I took the whole day as a rest day and managed to put away around 500g of carbs as well. This was my refeed and I will be dropping calories over the next few days, hitting some solid sessions and cardio and moving forward with progress. My energy levels are back to normal and I am having fun in the gym...can't beat that!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To me, the last several weeks of a prep end up making going to the gym a chore. Gotta love when it gets back to being legitimate fun!

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post

Saturday I met a new client at the gym. He happens to go to UCF and we trained, had lunch and chatted strategy for contest prep. He is a big boy and has a ton of muscle so prepping him will be fun. Be on the lookout for big Dan!

Saturday I did manage to train arms, calves and do some HIIT cardio along with the stair master. Sunday I did a big nothing. I took the whole day as a rest day and managed to put away around 500g of carbs as well. This was my refeed and I will be dropping calories over the next few days, hitting some solid sessions and cardio and moving forward with progress. My energy levels are back to normal and I am having fun in the gym...can't beat that!
    500g! what am i doing with my life! lol
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    To me, the last several weeks of a prep end up making going to the gym a chore. Gotta love when it gets back to being legitimate fun!
    This is so, so true. It's like you are reborn after your show is over and your food intake is on the rise. Exorbitant amounts of energy!

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    This is so, so true. It's like you are reborn after your show is over and your food intake is on the rise. Exorbitant amounts of energy!
    Yeah it is crazy, my stims are much much lower yet my energy has skyrocketed...crazy how that works.

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah it is crazy, my stims are much much lower yet my energy has skyrocketed...crazy how that works.
    I know it is crazy. I never noticed it before during other preps, but since this last prep was so mentally exhausting and coming out of was almost instant relief and sack of bricks lifted off my shoulders. Drive is 10x better and possibly better than ever, time to bring on the gains fellahz
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

I know it is crazy. I never noticed it before during other preps, but since this last prep was so mentally exhausting and coming out of was almost instant relief and sack of bricks lifted off my shoulders. Drive is 10x better and possibly better than ever, time to bring on the gains fellahz
    No doubt! It's like 1 day you are at the end of your rope and hate the gym... then you compete, have some cheat days, and can't wait to get back in the gym LOL!

Yes. My shows were so spread out that I kept feeling like my training was all peak week work. I am excited to start progressing instead of maintaining.

Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    500g! what am i doing with my life! lol
    Please...i just saw your new macro's!

Yes its where I am right now, energy is back!

I stopped all stims other than caffiene for a while just so when I need them they actually do something.

I think the leaner you get the tougher the rebound is.

No doubt! It's like 1 day you are at the end of your rope and hate the gym... then you compete, have some cheat days, and can't wait to get back in the gym LOL!
    I am back to looking forward to the gym all day again, the last few months its been more of a responsibility than a privilege.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like rebounding from an injury. The last few months I haven't looked forward to going in at all, just been going through the motions and doing what very little bit I've been able to. Now that I can actually do almost all movements (even though very light weight), I look forward to going days in advance again. Can't wait to get in again, I love it
    CAN and WILL
    100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    www.biolayne.com

berzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) berzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) berzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) berzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) berzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) berzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) berzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) berzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) berzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) berzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) berzon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=fltallpaul;981470053]Saturday and Sunday Novmber 17th and 18th.

Cant wait to kill these next 25 weeks with you coach. I know your more than qualified and able to lead me to my goals!

Originally Posted by devinh View Post
    Sounds like rebounding from an injury. The last few months I haven't looked forward to going in at all, just been going through the motions and doing what very little bit I've been able to. Now that I can actually do almost all movements (even though very light weight), I look forward to going days in advance again. Can't wait to get in again, I love it
    Actually I did have an injury during prep. I had to stop squatting because of a adductor injury. In fact the only leg movement that didn't bother it was hack squats. Even leg press sucked. This is when I started doing 10 sets of 10 on hack squat. the good news is so far its been feeling good. I have changed my setup a bit with a more narrow stance. Tonight is a real squat night so we shall see how it goes.

[QUOTE=berzon;981806443]

Cant wait to kill these next 25 weeks with you coach. I know your more than qualified and able to lead me to my goals!
    Yeah you like me now...wait until your about 12 weeks out and been dieting for what feels like a year! I promise you that you will bring your all time best this year.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Monday November 19th, 2012

Juggernaut Bench day with upper body accessory work

Flat Bench 175x10, 5 sets
    Wide Grip Pullups BWx7, x5, x5, x5, x5
    DB Shoulder Press 55x8, 50x8(4 sets)
    Cable Low Row 140x12, 160x12, 180x8, 160x12, 140x12
    Machine Preacher Curl Myo Reps 95x10, x4, x4, x4, x4

Prowler Pushes, 200lbs, 6x30 seconds

I guess you would call this my first real night back in the gym. I went in with a plan and executed it. I have set my maxes very conservatively for this program. My goal right now is just to stay healthy and work on form while building my strength back up so I can be shooting for some PR's by early 2013. I am also using very strict form with everything. My pullups are text book with a pause at the top and bottom, cable rows the same way. DB presses are touching my shoulder on each rep and the curls are with a hold at the top and full stretch. It's nice to start from scratch and really make sure I am doing everything right. This will also help me when I start making progress as I will be able to more accurately assess if I am moving forward.

Tonight is squats, deads and some other quad work. Honestly I am a bit nervous about squatting for 5 sets of 10, although I think if I get the first set the rest will be great. My biggest concern is the injury's i have been tending to. I will be doing foam rolling before I go and then a warmup which I saw Bryce Lewis doing with some leg swings and skipping, along with various other stretches. Hopefully this gets me prepared for a nice night in the squat rack.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Monday November 19th, 2012

Juggernaut Bench day with upper body accessory work

Flat Bench 175x10, 5 sets
    Wide Grip Pullups BWx7, x5, x5, x5, x5
    DB Shoulder Press 55x8, 50x8(4 sets)
    Cable Low Row 140x12, 160x12, 180x8, 160x12, 140x12
    Machine Preacher Curl Myo Reps 95x10, x4, x4, x4, x4

Prowler Pushes, 200lbs, 6x30 seconds

I guess you would call this my first real night back in the gym. I went in with a plan and executed it. I have set my maxes very conservatively for this program. My goal right now is just to stay healthy and work on form while building my strength back up so I can be shooting for some PR's by early 2013. I am also using very strict form with everything. My pullups are text book with a pause at the top and bottom, cable rows the same way. DB presses are touching my shoulder on each rep and the curls are with a hold at the top and full stretch. It's nice to start from scratch and really make sure I am doing everything right. This will also help me when I start making progress as I will be able to more accurately assess if I am moving forward.

Tonight is squats, deads and some other quad work. Honestly I am a bit nervous about squatting for 5 sets of 10, although I think if I get the first set the rest will be great. My biggest concern is the injury's i have been tending to. I will be doing foam rolling before I go and then a warmup which I saw Bryce Lewis doing with some leg swings and skipping, along with various other stretches. Hopefully this gets me prepared for a nice night in the squat rack.
    Good luck in the squat rack tonight. Hope the hip doesn't act up and you are able to put in the effort you want!

2012 a Season in review
    It’s time to take a look back at my contest season. I will divide this into several parts. First I will chronologically breakdown everything with dates.

March 10th, 2012 Beau Moore Classic Power lifting Meet. Officially last day of off season. Weighed in at 238 and lifted 400 squat, 365 bench, 535 deadlift. Squat and Deadlift were PR’s.
    March 12th, 2012 The official beginning of contest prep
    April 27th, 2012 Hit new low of 220lbs.
    May 1st-7th, 2012 Attended Wedding in Cancun at All inclusive Resort
    June 29th, 2012 Layne Norton’s VIP Bodybuilding and Figure Camp
    July 3rd, 2012 Hit new low of 210lbs
    August 20th, 2012 Brian Whitacre in town, trained together for 2 days.
    August 28th, 2012 Hit new low of 199.8lbs
    Sept 15th, 2012 Hit new low of 195
    Sept 22nd, 2012 Lowest Prep weight of 193.6
    Sept 29th, 2012 Pro Debut, IFPA Pro Global Cup in Atlanta, Ga.
    Oct 6th, 2012 IFPA Pro Gaspari Nutrition Classic in Cape Cod, Mass.
    October 18th-29th Travel to Melbourne, Australia
    Nov 10th, 2012 NGA Pro Universe in Coral Springs, Fl
    Personal thoughts
    Now that I am able to take the entire season into account I have learned some valuable lessons. First and foremost is that I still love this sport. It’s not uncommon for competitors to go through prep and find they no longer have the passion for the sport. I am happy to report that I am not having any of those feelings. If anything I am more motivated. The long slow approach worked wonders for me both physically and mentally. I do feel I made some mistakes along the way which cost me a bit of sanity but those can be corrected. My first mistake was being too far from contest shape at the start of prep. Sure I can see my abs at 230lbs but it’s still too much of a change to lose over 40lbs in prep. I feel losing 25 for my next prep will improve my overall muscularity and condition on the stage. My other mistake was not having a plan to follow between contests. After the Atlanta show I did a bit too much free eating which made peak week for Cape Cod much more difficult. I should have been able to back off slightly with regards to cardio but instead I had to work really hard that week.
    I also realize how quickly the body can store fat now as heading to Australia at the end of prep when calories were low, cardio was high and I was sensitive to carbs was not a good recipe. When I returned from Australia I was over 15lbs above stage weight. Even though I did manage to get back to 196 it was just not the same quality. I had stored fat in my midsection, lower back and glutes which would have taken weeks to remove. If I decide to spread my shows out like this again I will have a very specific plan for eating post contest.
    Some of the positive of this season were that I made some great progress. I got much leaner than previous preps. I displayed a more balanced physique with added size to my back, legs and overall quality. I also realize that at my height and the way some of my muscle insertions are setup I will always have certain trouble areas. The beauty is that I will keep working hard and getting my body to its all time best. I feel this may not happen until my early 40’s but I have only been competing since 2008 so I am still fresh!
    Another amazing positive this season was the addition of Pro Physique. My business started a few years ago as little more than me helping some friends and family with nutrition and training. I then helped my training partner Adam and a few others get on stage and compete. I soon found I had a passion for coaching as well. After speaking with Layne a few times I formed my business and 2012 has been a banner year. I well exceeded my expectations and it continues to improve. I have a few more big things planned by the end of the year and then it’s off to make 2013 even better than 2012. I honestly feel the sport is continuing to grow so opportunities are out there to help athletes get on stage or just achieve their goals.
    Looking forward
    Perhaps what I am most looking forward to in 2013 is taking the next step in this sport. I plan to be more involved in Natural bodybuilding. I will be judging, coaching, competing and making an effort to spend time with those who have similar goals. I have spoken to Ron Parmeter and will be judging at his show in March. I also plan to help out at various posing classes and seminars throughout the year. Ofcourse I will be a coach at Layne’s camp again this year which is a highlight for me. I also plan to release some clothing related to ProPhysique.com. Outwork Apparel has agreed to help me in this regard and I plan to promote their business as well since they have been an amazing sponsor. I hope to attend some events with Scivation as well since last year was so busy I only was able to make a few. I also plan to get back on the powerlifting platform sooner rather than later and hit some new PR’s. My short layoff from competing means I need to be pushing big numbers to make progress. I love a good challenge!
    I will also be improving my video creating skills. I have had some nice feedback from the Video’s I have done all year so I plan to keep that up and shoot some footage year round. It’s been nice to go back and look at my videos from this season and I am sure I will get even more out of them as time goes on.
    I am also open to suggestions with regards to anything I can do that would interest any friends or fans. My biggest thrill this year was attending bodybuilding shows and having met many people who said they saw my videos or knew me from the boards. One great result of the technology we have today is that we are able to connect with like-minded people much easier than in the past. I still have so many I want to meet from these boards and it will happen in time.
    Here is my year in review with some pictures and Videos.

SeaWorld with the Scivation Crew. Weight 220lbs.

Part 1 of my video series at Layne’s camp.

Brian Whitacre comes to town and trains with Adam and I

4 weeks out picture

Adam’s first contest of the season, OCB Florida State on September 1st, 2012.

3 weeks out

Best conditioning of the season, 193.6lbs, 1 week out.

VLOG first Pro Show

Thursday before Cape Cod, October 4th

On Stage at The Gaspari Classic

VLOG from Gaspari

Picture the day of the NGA Universe with Dream Tan on. November 10th, 2012

So that is it for now. As always please check out my youtube page, add me on ******** and Twitter, I even signed up for instagram since I am so trendy!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your the man. What a great journal and im excited to be working with you again!

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn dude, just reading that brought back so many recent memories seemed forgotten. Huge emotional rush. Thanks for posting this.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for posting. Your videos and write ups are very interesting!
    It will also help others (for example when you mentioned how quick your body stores fat)
    Am i correct that you prepped for 6 months for your first show of the season?

Well done for a great season
    Good luck with your new goals and judging contests
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Originally Posted by Gibson5521 View Post
    Your the man. What a great journal and im excited to be working with you again!
    Anthony you are on board early and we will bring you in shredded!

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    Damn dude, just reading that brought back so many recent memories seemed forgotten. Huge emotional rush. Thanks for posting this.
    Yeah the year flew by with some much going on. Honestly one of the best years of my life!

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Thanks for posting. Your videos and write ups are very interesting!
    It will also help others (for example when you mentioned how quick your body stores fat)
    Am i correct that you prepped for 6 months for your first show of the season?

Well done for a great season
    Good luck with your new goals and judging contests
    It was 28 weeks from the start to show #1. Probably a bit long but I needed it. This is why the 2 year off season will be perfect for me to stay leaner and build more efficiently leading into a more optimal contest prep!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Excellent summary. I've been grateful for your insight and advice regarding prep...good to see how a Pro does it

Excellent summary. I've been grateful for your insight and advice regarding prep...good to see how a Pro does it
    You are more than welcome, i get inspiration from you as well.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any chance at being the Arnold in march?

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent summary of the season and moving forward Paul! Layne and yourself have been my two favorite bodybuilders for years now, and it was awesome meeting you and seeing how down to earth and humble you were. Very rare that the people you look up to are so open, friendly and outgoing! I see BIG things in your future!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/