Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1803
    red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go get 'em today, Paul!

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Props to you for killing that 45 minute stair stepper session. Awesome determination!

Here's to use getting to get some quality carbs in very soon and loving life and feeling human again
    Thank you...I was happy I put in some extra work and now I am happy to be eating some more calories again.

Originally Posted by devinh View Post
    yeah, i've thought about keeping mine even when i do get a new car. I used to race this car, and it can be a lot of fun with just a little bit of money back into it. I guess we'll see when the time comes. If i can end up keeping it for another 5 years, the trade in value would likely not even be worth using it as a trade-in. I will likely never buy a brand new car again either. Lesson learned the hard way, even after my parents told me to never buy new. Kids, they just don't listen
    That's my thoughts. I will never get as much as its worth to me for it.

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Good luck this weekend
    Im sure you and Adam will have a great weekend

Have fun and kill it
    Thank you for the support, a great time indeed!

Originally Posted by Trapzillaoo7 View Post
    Good luck Paul, it's been a joy watching you crush this Season. Enjoy the stage, the food and welcome to your off-season! I hope to step on stage with you in 2014. Do work buddy!!!!!!
    You boy Jason was a beast, we had a great weekend. Thank you.

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    Go kill em Paul! you're dedication to getting back on the horse after falling off in Aus is just amazing... i probably would have been so discouraged i wouldn't even have tried, and the fact that you know yourself well enough to have pulled it back in just in time for the show is incredible. you're gonna do great!
    Yeah I was glad I did, but I was not at my best. Onward and upward.

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    I agree that is crazy mental strength to pick back up and go at it again.
    Thanks...I needed a reason to kick some ass again.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    DUDE!!!! GO OUT AND ATTACK THAT SHOW TOMORROW!!!

best of luck man!!!
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    You've come a long way man! I wish you the best, go kick azz and have some fun.
    thanks so much!

Originally Posted by Vanguard1965 View Post
    Agreed, good luck Paul and have fun this weekend. Way to finish strong on your first PRO season!
    Yes first of many and I learned alot, thank you.

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Go get 'em today, Paul!
    Appreciate it!

Thank you everyone for the tremendous support. I have tons of stories, videos, pictures and thoughts about not only this weekend but the season as a whole. I also have some plans for the next few days, weeks, months and years that I will share. Once I get caught up I will put it all together. I can't wait to share my next step as myself and ProPhysique are going to be doing some big things in the near future!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Thank you everyone for the tremendous support. I have tons of stories, videos, pictures and thoughts about not only this weekend but the season as a whole. I also have some plans for the next few days, weeks, months and years that I will share. Once I get caught up I will put it all together. I can't wait to share my next step as myself and ProPhysique are going to be doing some big things in the near future!
    Oh yeah, we got plenty of footage from the weekend.

What's was really great about last weekend was we actually knew quite alot of other competitors in the show, and made some awesome new friends in the process. It was just a great weekend and perfect way to close out the 2012 contest season.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice meeting you at the show. Wish we could have stayed longer. You did a great job and had a great season!
    Team Norton

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699612471#post699612471

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by myo15801 View Post
    Nice meeting you at the show. Wish we could have stayed longer. You did a great job and had a great season!
    So glad you got to come by and talk, always a pleasure to meet people from the boards. Keep me in the loop on what's going on with you and perhaps we can catch up in person again soon...maybe I will be there next time you compete!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Monday November 12th, 2012

Bench Press 4 sets 15
    Cable Low Row 3 sets 15
    HS High Row 3 sets 15
    Pullups
    Hammer Curls 2 sets 12
    Side Lateral Raises 2 sets 15

Backward Prowler Drags with 100lbs plates. 6x30 second sprints.

Well I am not sure yet if I am going to start a new journal or not. I believe I will but for now this one is still rocking. Probably until I make some firm decisions on my next step.

I walked...repeat that, walked, over to my new gym last night. I just wanted to walk around and get a feel for it, maybe do a few sets for upper body and get settled in. After speaking with the owner for a minute he informed me he had some stuff setup outside. I went outside and did sets of bench and some prowler sled drags down the alley in circuit fashion with some back movements. Overall I spent probably 30 minutes just doing a rotation of stuff. I was pretty excited to see that i will be training outdoors as well as using some strong man equipment. I will get a video of the whole situation soon enough but trust me its damn sweet!

Tonight I am going to go in and check out the lower body setup, hit some squats, deadlifts and I saw a glute ham raise machine so that's going to be used. I am sure walking will be tough after but that's what all this food I have been eating is for right?

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats on your contest year...to come in better shape than ever before surely equals a win! Good to see you hit the new gym and liking it so far. Those outside exercises will feel awesome this time of year!
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Congrats on your contest year...to come in better shape than ever before surely equals a win! Good to see you hit the new gym and liking it so far. Those outside exercises will feel awesome this time of year!
    Thanks buddy. I was happy with my stage appearance for the first two shows. This last one was far from my best but still a fun experience.

New VLOG

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cant say enough about your dedication and consistency on your contest year paul. Its a huge motivation to see how you push your lmits and bring a better package every year you step on stage.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great VLOG, lookin forward to the results episode!

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Enjoyed the video! Actually watched it over in Adam's log first

Seems like you guys had a blast of a weekend and a great way to end the competitive season for sure!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cant say enough about your dedication and consistency on your contest year paul. Its a huge motivation to see how you push your lmits and bring a better package every year you step on stage.
    Bob I got nothing on your buddy. I am excited about a proper reverse, building while staying lean and eventually starting prep again much leaner with more muscle, getting on stage better than this year!

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    Great VLOG, lookin forward to the results episode!
    As soon as I get names I will post it. I have all the amatuer classes for men's bodybuilding on stage in the overall posing down. Pretty cool.

Enjoyed the video! Actually watched it over in Adam's log first

Seems like you guys had a blast of a weekend and a great way to end the competitive season for sure!
    I am glad i powered through one more contest. Although I did not look how I wanted, I did manage to get back into decent shape.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Tuesday November 13th, 2012

Squats 5 sets
    Deadlifts 4 sets
    Glute Ham Raise 2 sets
    Abs 3 sets

Pretty brief night in the gym. I am still a bit sore all over from the weekend so I took it really easy. I didn't use a belt or any accessories for these movements. I just wanted to feel my entire body working and I was happy to not have any issue with knees, hips, adductors or any of the usual problems. I am going to ease back into the big 3 lifts and my body will let me know when its ready to push things. Right now I am just getting everything primed for some muscle building.

Tonight I won't be doing any weights. I am just going to do some HIIT cardio and Stair Master session. I still want to lose some of this fluff I put on so the reverse can start with being extra sexy!

Picture from Show day after Dream tan has been applied.

Last edited by fltallpaul; 11-14-2012 at 05:45 AM.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for your work on the Vlog buddy! Good work and congrats on your first pro season. Only gets better from here, and that's for both of us brotha!
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    Thanks for your work on the Vlog buddy! Good work and congrats on your first pro season. Only gets better from here, and that's for both of us brotha!
    Thanks Emeka, I have a few more VLOGs coming. One from the NGA Universe and one recep from the entire season.

We will both be improving, i know that much!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cant say enough abt how awesome it was to follow u through this prep. Congrats on everything u ve achieved this season !

Originally Posted by rakan92 View Post
    Cant say enough abt how awesome it was to follow u through this prep. Congrats on everything u ve achieved this season !
    Thank you so much. I am glad you got something out of it and I plan to keep the momentum going right into my 2014 contest season. If all goes well I should be bigger, leaner and more experienced!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely loved the update and you and adam looked TREMENDOUS! Its has been great following you pre contest and cannot wait for more!
    advertising not permitted

Wednesday November 14th, 2012

HIIT Sprints
    Stair Master

Almost nothing of note to report. The only thing I did was some cardio just to keep things normal. I was pretty tight from the two workouts I did Monday\Tuesday so I just wanted to get my heart rate up. I figured I would go as long as I felt like it. I only ended up doing 5 30 second sprints but it felt really good to do that. The stairmaster was just a way to cool down and help with some recovery.

I have emailed the judges from the Cape Cod Gaspari show. Once I get the feedback i will formulate my plan on how to make sure I am improving for next season. I forsee 2014 being a great year on stage with all I have learned this year. Although i have alot to improve I feel making small changes to my physique will yield much different results.

Right now I am leaning toward starting the Juggernaut Method which Adam has been doing. I know I need to build more legs and back, as well as overall thickness and this program seems to be right in line with my goals. Tonight i will be working on Overhead Pressing and upper body accessory work. Friday is what I am excited about though. I will be deadlifting, squatting and doing core and posterior chain work.

My weight is still coming down from the weekend and I want to stabalize around 202-205 before I start adding in calories. I feel this is an ideal weight for me to start building strength and improving my metabolism. Right now this is the schedule I am looking at for training.

Monday - Bench and Upper body Accesory work
    Tuesday - Squat and lower accesory work
    Wednesday - HIIT cardio and LISS cardio
    Thursday - Overhead Press and Upper Body Accessory work
    Friday - Deadlift and posterior chain accessory work
    Saturday - off
    Sunday - Hill Sprints
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Legs and Back.. Ever consider Sheiko?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Legs and Back.. Ever consider Sheiko?
    I have done Sheiko 29, 37 and 32 in preparation for a meet. Although I enjoy them they workouts become very boring. For now I like the idea of challenging myself every so often and The Juggernaut Method has built in sets where you go all out or try to hit PR's in all the major movements (bench, squat, deadlift)

Once I have got my strength back and need to really drive home the skills for a meet I may use Sheiko again. No doubt squatting 2-3 times a week will force adaptation.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been checking out this log and is great motivation for sure! You looked great on show day. Looking forward to seeing your progress for 2014 season!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have done Sheiko 29, 37 and 32 in preparation for a meet. Although I enjoy them they workouts become very boring. For now I like the idea of challenging myself every so often and The Juggernaut Method has built in sets where you go all out or try to hit PR's in all the major movements (bench, squat, deadlift)

Once I have got my strength back and need to really drive home the skills for a meet I may use Sheiko again. No doubt squatting 2-3 times a week will force adaptation.
    Madcow's Advanced 5x5 routine. Squat, squat and squat some more. Helped me build some decently sized legs...

myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10) myo15801 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Video was great! Im excited to see the second part. Been hearing a lot more on the Juggernaut Method. Ill have to check it out.
    Team Norton

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699612471#post699612471

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sheiko is pretty boring, only glad that I added in a lot of accessory work. If it did not jump my strength up tremendously each time I would probably not do it post contest either, but I figured it would be best bet for me. I think giving it a few days to figure it out is best though, how we set these times up is important as we want to use it to every advantage. I loved the video to say the least, I wish we would all take more time to video things that you did, because we all do things similar as my setup was very close to what you guys had, and had a post show feast similar. Congrats on everything you accomplished, but I know this season is only part of the path of future success, just as past offseason/contest seasons led you here.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

Originally Posted by tripleh210 View Post
    Been checking out this log and is great motivation for sure! You looked great on show day. Looking forward to seeing your progress for 2014 season!
    Onward and Upward. Thank you.

Madcow's Advanced 5x5 routine. Squat, squat and squat some more. Helped me build some decently sized legs...
    I will check it out, did you build up strength as well?

Originally Posted by myo15801 View Post
    Video was great! Im excited to see the second part. Been hearing a lot more on the Juggernaut Method. Ill have to check it out.
    Still waiting for results to be posted by the NGA.

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    Sheiko is pretty boring, only glad that I added in a lot of accessory work. If it did not jump my strength up tremendously each time I would probably not do it post contest either, but I figured it would be best bet for me. I think giving it a few days to figure it out is best though, how we set these times up is important as we want to use it to every advantage. I loved the video to say the least, I wish we would all take more time to video things that you did, because we all do things similar as my setup was very close to what you guys had, and had a post show feast similar. Congrats on everything you accomplished, but I know this season is only part of the path of future success, just as past offseason/contest seasons led you here.
    Yeah I still wish I had filmed more, It's just tough sometimes. I am getting better at it though. Off season is all about finding my groove and getting into the business of building muscle. I got alot of feedback from judges which i will actually post up soon. Get Bigger is going to be my New Year's resolution that I start now!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Monday - Bench and Upper body Accesory work
    Tuesday - Squat and lower accesory work
    Wednesday - HIIT cardio and LISS cardio
    Thursday - Overhead Press and Upper Body Accessory work
    Friday - Deadlift and posterior chain accessory work
    Saturday - off
    Sunday - Hill Sprints
    Must aware me of any "hill" in Florida, especially Orlando.....lol
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

I did build up strength indeed and hit my all time squat bench and deadlift PRs at the end of the routine. Granted I weighed in around 230 then but the results were great.

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Must aware me of any "hill" in Florida, especially Orlando.....lol
    I found one by my house. Takes about 30 seconds to sprint up it and its pretty steep.

I did build up strength indeed and hit my all time squat bench and deadlift PRs at the end of the routine. Granted I weighed in around 230 then but the results were great.
    Yeah the big lifts get easier when we add a few extra fluff lbs. This year I want to hit my big boy number and beyond while keeping things a bit tighter.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Thursday November 15th, 2012

Standing Over head press 6 sets
    Flat Bench 5 sets
    Narrow Pullups 4 sets
    DB Rows 4 sets
    Weighted Dips 5 sets

10 minutes MISS cardio on bike.

I was a bit worried about my shoulder as it has been an issue. Overhead press felt great although I only went up to 95lbs for sets of 10. Everything else I did light with great form. Pullups felt good and Dip felt great! I feel some real progression coming soon. I planned to do a bit more cardio but as soon as I started to feel worn out I left. Weight has been dropping so no need to kill myself right now. Deadlifts and Squats on Friday!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com