Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1803
    Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great update from down under Paul! You seem to be doing a great job of balancing being on vacation while staying within striking range for one more show when you get back.
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to conquer."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vanguard1965 View Post
    Great update from down under Paul! You seem to be doing a great job of balancing being on vacation while staying within striking range for one more show when you get back.
    Thanks...its going to be a test but I look forward to it.

Here is a picture of us having fun at the pool inside the Crown.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like some good fun for sure! Have a happy birthday today down under!

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sunday morning here is Australia. I am sitting on the computer getting updates on the Yorton. I leave in about 24 hours to head home and its a long journey...24 hours from door to door so I will be wiped tuesday but with 13 days until the NGA show I will be working overtime to get it done. I still may back out if I return and my body does not respond the way I think it should. I won't get on stage just for the sake of doing it. I am confident that I will be able to tighten back up and have fun. I am not putting any pressure on myself though as I have already seen my all time best. I am looking forward to hitting my numbers again and killing the gym and cardio.

I have been in the gym a few times but everyday I have found time to get outside and walk\run. Yesterday we found a park and ran hill sprints, did some pullups and a few mile walk. Today we will repeat that again as the weather is nice.

I am looking forward to having my weights, cardio and kitchen back though as the season ends and I transition into prime muscle building to prepare for my next season in 2014. I have alot of work to put in!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have a safe journey home, hopefully you wont be too jet lagged and can hit the training
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hope u have a gr8 and safe flight home. If u don't mind , i would like to know your opinion on a couple of things.

1) whats your take on training to failure on every set ?

2) At this point in time, how much muscle are u expecting to be able to add during the coming offseason?

3) When do u think one should stop bulking and start cutting? Do u determine that using body fat % or u re the " if what i am seeing in the mirror is gd" kind of guy ?

Thanx in advance and looking forward to following your next phase!

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have a safe trip back, dial it in, and NGA here you come!! lol, i bet you are going to have soooo much fun getting back on schedule after your break.
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Have a safe journey home, hopefully you wont be too jet lagged and can hit the training
    I will be in the gym tonight. I was able to sleep normal last night and this morning got up feeling pretty normal. We shall see how the day unfolds.

Originally Posted by rakan92 View Post
    Hope u have a gr8 and safe flight home. If u don't mind , i would like to know your opinion on a couple of things.

1) whats your take on training to failure on every set ?

2) At this point in time, how much muscle are u expecting to be able to add during the coming offseason?

3) When do u think one should stop bulking and start cutting? Do u determine that using body fat % or u re the " if what i am seeing in the mirror is gd" kind of guy ?

Thanx in advance and looking forward to following your next phase!
    1) this is probably ok to do very early on in training when your body is adapting to the newb gains. Once that ends you need a strategy to move into more planned periodization to avoid platueas.
    2) I will hope to add maybe 3lbs of muscle in the next year before I begin prep again. Not too much but enough that I can see a visual change in my body.
    3) This is individual. I don't mind carrying a bit more bodyfat because it comes off me pretty easily. If I were more Endo then I would stay leaner but as an ecto\meso I get heavier but can always see my abs.

Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    Have a safe trip back, dial it in, and NGA here you come!! lol, i bet you are going to have soooo much fun getting back on schedule after your break.
    Thanks Emeka. Actually it was nice this morning to wake up and have my usual breakfast with my food scale by my side. This week should yield some crazy changes!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking forward to it!!

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Tuesday October 30th, 2012

Legs and Cardio, with abs

Leg Curls
    Leg Extensions
    Split Squat
    Front Squat
    SLDL
    Calf Press

5 HIIT intervals of 30 seconds
    20 minutes stair master
    2 HIIT intervals of 30 seconds

This was my first real workout back since Australia and I was pretty surprised how quickly I started to cramp. My quads were starting to cramp during squats. Instead of continuing I decided to jump on some cardio and I will try again in a few days to push the envelope. The most important thing right now for me is the diet and cardio need to be on point to get rid of the fluff I added over the last week. I woke up today looking significatly better which made me happy. If I improve this much each day headed into the weekend I will be doing the show. I may need to do some double cardio sessions this weekend to ensure I get on stage with my gutes and hamstrings looking good. Tonight I will be Hitting Chest\Biceps, Thursday will be Back\Traps, Friday will be Delts\Triceps and then Saturday legs again with much more intensity. I will be throwing cardio in every day until I see my conditioning return to its former glory. I just hope I am able to get lean in time to allow myself to fill back out for the show.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job comin back into it bro! especially after a little min vacation. it will be awesome to see how u look at this show compared to the previous ones this season. Keep killing it like u always do!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Great job comin back into it bro! especially after a little min vacation. it will be awesome to see how u look at this show compared to the previous ones this season. Keep killing it like u always do!
    Yeah I am curious to see if I can get close to or surpass my previous best. The mental and physical break may have been good or bad, its too early to tell. I figure it was only 7 days and i kept busy with walking, cardio, a few lifting sessions so overall I should be fine. Especially considering I spent more than 25 weeks prepping. My body should be adapted to this by now.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

I just posted this in the picture section for fun. 3 years progress.

2 weeks out this year, vs 2 weeks out in 2009.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glutes and hammies are looking sick for 2 weeks out.
    Great work paul!

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, blown away bro. Keep up the good work rest of this season
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

Originally Posted by Logie_Bear View Post
    Glutes and hammies are looking sick for 2 weeks out.
    Great work paul!
    Thanks alot!

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    Wow, blown away bro. Keep up the good work rest of this season
    Yeah...soon i can start reversing and I just found out IHOP has Carrot Cake and Pumpkin pancakes. Oh Lawd!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Wednesday October 31st

Happy Halloween!

This is my favorite Halloween video, i watch it every year.

Chest\Biceps

Flat Bench SS Camber Curls
    Incline Hammer Strength SS Hammer Curls
    Machine Pec Deck SS Machine Preacher Curls
    Dips

9 30 second HIIT sprints

I wanted to do the stair master after 5 sprints but it was in use so I just added another 4 sprints and called it a night. I woke up looking better still today but not where I want to be. Today will be my third low carb day in a row and I am starting to feel the effects. I will get on the scale on Friday and see how far off I am and make a decision. If I am close I will push through the weekend and see where I stand. I am very on the fence right now but still pushing as if the show was life or death. I am planning to do double cardio session along with weight on Fri\Sat and Sunday. I really want to finish the season off in style with my buddy Adam and enjoy the show in South Florida. At this point I am honestly just trying to get in good enough shape to not make a fool of myself and i will be happy.

Tonight is back\traps and lots more cardio. I am keeping my calories really low right now but my energy has been really good, I guess all the food in Australia is still fueling me for now.

I am loving my new Outwork Hat as well.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great seeing and chatting last night buddy, you really don't look too far off so hopefully you'll respond well over these next few days.

You could come help me move this weekend, that will burn some cals

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    oh, and such great meme potential right here...
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    Great seeing and chatting last night buddy, you really don't look too far off so hopefully you'll respond well over these next few days.

lol! true

Helping move would be fine if it wasn't to Tampa. I have been on the road for what feels like a month now so I am looking forward to a weekend at home...and double cardio sessions. (not so much the second one)
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Helping move would be fine if it wasn't to Tampa. I have been on the road for what feels like a month now so I am looking forward to a weekend at home...and double cardio sessions. (not so much the second one)
    LOL, was kidding big guy... I've actually hired movers (getting big time) b/c I'm not carrying all my furniture down 2 flights of stairs and then back up one
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

LOL, was kidding big guy... I've actually hired movers (getting big time) b/c I'm not carrying all my furniture down 2 flights of stairs and then back up one
    I did down 3 and up 3 once...just once. Longest day of my life.

Good news, I feel like crap today so that tells me my bodyfat is fighting me again. Stair Master is on tonight!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Outwork is starting to put out some sick apparel/gear! Great sponsor

PS- You better fight like hell to get that weight off and get on that stage! Like I told Adam, then end is in sight, but you're not there yet!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Outwork is starting to put out some sick apparel/gear! Great sponsor

PS- You better fight like hell to get that weight off and get on that stage! Like I told Adam, then end is in sight, but you're not there yet!
    I am seriously loving Outwork, they come out with something new every other day and I want it all. I am starting to feel guilty because they send me so much stuff!

I am fighting like hell, check out my update below.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Thursday November 1st, 2012

9 days out from NGA Universe

Well its official. I am planning on doing the NGA show next weekend. I am seeing changes fast enough that I am getting excited.

Back\Traps\Cardio

Cable Row
    HS Lat Pull
    Machine Row
    Machine Pulldown
    Pullover on Cables
    Smith Shrug
    DB Shrug

40 minutes step mill

FUn night in the gym. I felt pretty strong and I pushed myself hard on back. I didn't go too crazy with traps as my back is a bit sore from leg day so I didn't want to aggravate it. After I jumped on the step mill and told myself I wasn't getting off until i couldn't walk any more. Well i made 40 minutes before i got the shakes a bit and figured it was a good time to stop.

This morning I woke up at 2:30 am and could not get back to sleep. Instead of being frustrated I made myself breakfast at 5:30, headed to the gym and did another 20 minutes on the step mill before coming to work. I did some posing in the locker room and things are starting to improve now. I still have alot of work to do but I can finally see the changes I was looking for. My abs are back, lower back is tightening up and my glutes are atleast visible from the sides again. I really think one more week is going to ensure I bring a decent package to the stage. Most importantly this show is about finishing the season how I wanted, with my buddy Adam and enjoying the weekend.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad to hear things are tightening back up and that you will be doing the show. Add in the fact you and Adam will be finishing off the season together means even more I am sure!
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to conquer."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Thursday November 1st, 2012

9 days out from NGA Universe

Well its official. I am planning on doing the NGA show next weekend. I am seeing changes fast enough that I am getting excited.

Back\Traps\Cardio

Cable Row
    HS Lat Pull
    Machine Row
    Machine Pulldown
    Pullover on Cables
    Smith Shrug
    DB Shrug

40 minutes step mill

FUn night in the gym. I felt pretty strong and I pushed myself hard on back. I didn't go too crazy with traps as my back is a bit sore from leg day so I didn't want to aggravate it. After I jumped on the step mill and told myself I wasn't getting off until i couldn't walk any more. Well i made 40 minutes before i got the shakes a bit and figured it was a good time to stop.

This morning I woke up at 2:30 am and could not get back to sleep. Instead of being frustrated I made myself breakfast at 5:30, headed to the gym and did another 20 minutes on the step mill before coming to work. I did some posing in the locker room and things are starting to improve now. I still have alot of work to do but I can finally see the changes I was looking for. My abs are back, lower back is tightening up and my glutes are atleast visible from the sides again. I really think one more week is going to ensure I bring a decent package to the stage. Most importantly this show is about finishing the season how I wanted, with my buddy Adam and enjoying the weekend.
    Yeah buddy, this is great news! Gonna finish 2012 on a high note! Now if I can just survive my move this weekend without a mental breakdown, next week should be smooth sailing.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's what I'm talking about!

Target is locked in! Finish strong brutha!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Bro you look so comfortable on those stairs yesterday. I truly believe if you could you would replace your couch for a stairmaster! lol

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep up the solid work, Paul! Loved the 3 year comparison a few posts back. It's crazy to see how much, and how quickly, you've improved.