Closed Thread
Page 139 of 274 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,170 of 8192
    Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000)
    How well-equipped are the gyms on most bases? I'm hoping there will be multiple squat racks at least.

I want to get stationed somewhere that has a 24/7 gym since I prefer working out early morning (like 5AM).
    ***Misc Strength Crew***
    **Endo-Meso Crew** 1.58

Current deadlift: 505, Goal: 550
    Current bench: 320, Goal: 350
    Weighted Pullups: 90x5, Goal of 115x5 by 2016

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kooobe View Post
    How well-equipped are the gyms on most bases? I'm hoping there will be multiple squat racks at least.

I want to get stationed somewhere that has a 24/7 gym since I prefer working out early morning (like 5AM).
    you'll be hard pressed to find a gym stateside that's 24/7. Although most gyms open at 5am and close at 10pm

Most base gyms are pretty well equipped and roomy though
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you want 24 hours, you're gonna have to get a membership off base. Smallest gym by populous of base = Osan, with Ramstein (BOTH gyms) a very close second. Don't get me started on south side gym at ramstein. the weight room...incredibly small.

brb monday chest international chest day
    brb do legs
    brb curls in the squat rack
    brb guy that never lifts but walks around with shaker bottle jumps on leg press, chatting up other bros while not lifting at all
    brb high school chicks on hammy curls/ext
    brb *not* watching curls
    brb first exercise of day...seated calf raises

oh, do legs at north side you say.

brb cross****s throwin up 135 cleans...once...on all four deadlift platforms
    brb cross****s heavy rope...attached to squat rack

/end rant
    Rep military on sight crew
    Misc BMW Crew
    Indianapolis Colts Crew
    always pick 7 crew

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)

every base I've lifted at(more than I can remember) opens by 6am at the latest. all of them are pretty nice, but you've got to hit them at good times or it'll be crazy packed. like 5-7 is decent, 1-3 good, after 730/8 awesome. if you end up with tech school at lackland, you're just fuarked. those gyms are packed all day long

hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Little Rock started a program that allows the gym to be open 24/7. It is not manned by services at night, but a Cac card will get you in the door, kinda like a key card.

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hindes204 View Post
    Little Rock started a program that allows the gym to be open 24/7. It is not manned by services at night, but a Cac card will get you in the door, kinda like a key card.
    No chit?

When I was there a few years ago for TDY the gym was awesome. Tons of space and equipment.

Is the secfo doucher that drops weight from his shoulders still lift there?

Battling life's insanity AFMARQ's Avatar
    AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's awesome! I hope they do that here at Travis. ..btw, according to a couple of AF Times issues ago, gyms may be going back to 24/7 soon.

inb4 people ranting on base to get the gym open 24/7
    inb4 same people still only go during the regular daytime hours...even after gym opens 24/7
    U.S. Air Force CE Troop since 1996 -- "We build, maintain, and protect."

~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Lakers crew~
    ~Dodgers Crew~

AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by usafcolt View Post
    If you want 24 hours, you're gonna have to get a membership off base. Smallest gym by populous of base = Osan, with Ramstein (BOTH gyms) a very close second. Don't get me started on south side gym at ramstein. the weight room...incredibly small.

brb do legs
    brb guy that never lifts but walks around with shaker bottle jumps on leg press, chatting up other bros while not lifting at all
    brb *not* watching curls

/end rant
    Those feels, I have them. That's why I hit them chesticles on Sundays. And cross****s? All day in this gym. Annoying shizzle.

~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Lakers crew~
    ~Dodgers Crew~

Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SlurpDerp View Post
    I need someone with ANY insight or opinion on this to chime in...
    I've been in the AF for about 3.5 years now, and I have about 3 years left (6 year contract + 10 months extended retainability due to soon-to-be PCS).
    I literally hate my job; in the coming months I'm going to file "something" medical (I have to keep it somewhat anonymous) which will guarantee for me to NOT work my job. What I'm going to file for is legitimate however, and not being able to work at my current job is what I want...
    However, considering I'll have about 3 years left by the time I do this, what are the chances of me getting booted from the Air Force compared to getting reclassed? I REALLY want to get out; however even getting reclassed will be a better option than what I'm currently doing. If I want to get out and I tell the chain of command on the administrative side, should I be able to?
    ATC right? Just do everyone a favor and report your "issue" and gtfo or crosstrain. You've been in long enough to get your full GI bill when you're out, so you'll still get what you need.
    brb do legs
    brb *not* watching curls
    /end rant
    Fuarking this. I've lost all motivation to work out here. The southside gym has the dumbest set up I've ever seen. Reminds me more of a commercial gym. I haven't had too many issues at Northside gym, but I guess I just go at the right times.
    Shrugs in the squat rack.......yup, I'm THAT guy
    Why are you shrugging in my curl rack?
    y u hef 2 do dis?
    3D072 - Cyber Systems Operations

OIF/OEFx2

Sundev14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sundev14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sundev14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sundev14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sundev14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sundev14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sundev14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sundev14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sundev14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sundev14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sundev14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shrugs in the squat rack.......yup, I'm THAT guy
    Could be curling...
    USAF - OEF CREW (x2)
    8====> MCC <====8
    Ice Hockey
    Angels - Ducks
    405/510/495
    2011 Deployed Marine Corps Birthday 5k: 20:24
    2013 Deployed Air Force 1/2 Marathon: 2:10:24
    2013 Deployed Feast and Feathers 1/2 Marathon: 1:50:30
    2013 Deployed Pearl Harbor 10k: 45:52

bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome news! My recruiter called and told me I'm good to go. I'll be swearing in on the 5th. (Woulda been next Wednesday but I have work)

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOLLOLOLOL LMAO must not be maintenance then..... we have 24/7 gyms there are 3 at my base... they are the mxs/amxs squadron gyms though....

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    you'll be hard pressed to find a gym stateside that's 24/7. Although most gyms open at 5am and close at 10pm

Most base gyms are pretty well equipped and roomy though

brb do legs
    brb *not* watching curls

/end rant
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    every base I've lifted at(more than I can remember) opens by 6am at the latest. all of them are pretty nice, but you've got to hit them at good times or it'll be crazy packed. like 5-7 is decent, 1-3 good, after 730/8 awesome. if you end up with tech school at lackland, you're just fuarked. those gyms are packed all day long
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any c/e brah's been over to kuwait recently? power pro specifically..looking for any advice on what to expect
    Pilot

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ayz33 View Post
    any c/e brah's been over to kuwait recently? power pro specifically..looking for any advice on what to expect
    It's desolate and boring as ****. Pool is about it.

You'll spend more time fixing AC units most likely lol.

usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ha. 'the rock'. never again. second the pool is it part. apart from hookas everywhere. chow hall was good back in 06 when i was there, don't know how much has changed. Power Pro specific, dunno how much your workload will be.
    Misc BMW Crew
    Indianapolis Colts Crew
    always pick 7 crew

Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    LOLLOLOLOL LMAO must not be maintenance then..... we have 24/7 gyms there are 3 at my base... they are the mxs/amxs squadron gyms though....
    nah, not MX. Nonner checking in. Southside/northdside are base gyms at ramstein. I think AMXS has its own gym due to the size of the sq, but I'm not 100% because I see maintainers at southside when I'm there.
    Misc BMW Crew
    Indianapolis Colts Crew
    always pick 7 crew

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm on dat dere aircrew time. I have guys come lift all the weights for me. Thuglife#

ha. 'the rock'. never again. second the pool is it part. apart from hookas everywhere. chow hall was good back in 06 when i was there, don't know how much has changed. Power Pro specific, dunno how much your workload will be.
    That place was f*cking gay. Chow halls are ass.

I'm on dat dere aircrew time. I have guys come lift all the weights for me. Thuglife#
    Aren't you secfo?......

Originally Posted by combatdepth View Post
    Aren't you secfo?......
    Lol. Would kill myself if I was. No offense to any cops out there

Originally Posted by Ayz33 View Post
    Power Pro. Prolly like other deployments. Generator maintenance. Every time I get deployed, Power is always going nuts fixing those things.. the 130F heat breaks em quick.

First deployment?

Originally Posted by combatdepth View Post
    It's desolate and boring as ****. Pool is about it.

You'll spend more time fixing AC units most likely lol.

Power Production - Generators and mobile aircraft arresting system
    HVAC - Heating and Air Conditioning

...separate CE AFSCs.

~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Lakers crew~
    ~Dodgers Crew~

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    24/7 gym is being "tested" at one of our sister bases

it's ****ing retarded that we don't have a 24/7 gym because the mx and ops group have some of the weirdest hours in the AF
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    What is the cut off age for someone wanting to REJOIN the military? For example, I want to get out at the end of my 6 year enlistment and goto college. If things don't work out then I want to rejoin the Air Force, I'll be about 28-32 by then.
    Reps For Fellow Military Brahs.

Hatred Originating From Disreputable Gentlemen Is Going To Continually Persist.

Originally Posted by AFMARQ View Post
    Power Pro. Prolly like other deployments. Generator maintenance. Every time I get deployed, Power is always going nuts fixing those things.. the 130F heat breaks em quick.

First deployment?

Power Production - Generators and mobile aircraft arresting system
    HVAC - Heating and Air Conditioning

...separate CE AFSCs.
    Aka all of them are noners that work on my a/c unit

Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
    What is the cut off age for someone wanting to REJOIN the military? For example, I want to get out at the end of my 6 year enlistment and goto college. If things don't work out then I want to rejoin the Air Force, I'll be about 28-32 by then.
    i don't think it's age...i believe it's NLT 5 years after you separate. could be wrong but I remember working with a guy a few years ago that did that after 5 years civilian.
    Misc BMW Crew
    Indianapolis Colts Crew
    always pick 7 crew

Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
    I believe the max age to enlist is 27 + amount of years prior service if applicable. So for you, you would have until 33.

The only thing is that I've heard Air Force won't really take prior service recruits these days.
    ***Misc Strength Crew***
    **Endo-Meso Crew** 1.58

Current deadlift: 505, Goal: 550
    Current bench: 320, Goal: 350
    Weighted Pullups: 90x5, Goal of 115x5 by 2016

bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol. Would kill myself if I was. No offense to any cops out there
    Actually... does it suck lifting as a loadmaster? With a schedule like that, it must get annoying, no?

TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    only a few more weeks left in southwest asia.. feelsgoodman.jpeg
    *XBOX One crew (GT: KrakenSkullz92)*
    Tennessee Titans Crew
    Chicago Cubs crew
    Its always next year crew
    My teams make me depressed year round crew

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any spec op brahs in here?

More specifically, PJ.

But any spec op would be great.

PM me

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah my buddy went to NCOA and has a full sleeve on his left arm. He had a bit*h of a time he said, even with long sleeves. But it's all 'part of the experience' he said. haha
    full sleeve? how is that even allowed?

strong blue pen
    HAHA

most gyms are open at 0500

Originally Posted by AFMARQ View Post
    Those feels, I have them. That's why I hit them chesticles on Sundays. And cross****s? All day in this gym. Annoying shizzle.
    funny.... crossfit guys here are some of the strongest in the entire gym

luckily, we have our own area of the gym and it's really nice. to be honest, it would be really annoying if someone was doing a CF workout in the middle of the regular weightroom area. just like how it was at the deid.

Closed Thread
Page 139 of 274 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast