Closed Thread
Page 130 of 274 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,900 of 8192
    ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Baseballer View Post
    It depends on how much you said you did it. 1-2 times meh, frequently might be a problem.

Only big issue is remember what you say on your initial SF-86(security clearance form basically)
    Should I pull a Dr Bao and say its impossible for me to remember anything from that far back and I didn't write any notes so I cannot give a number on how many times I have used it
    Balls dangle lower than my dick crew

Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ImHuge07 View Post
    Should I pull a Dr Bao and say its impossible for me to remember anything from that far back and I didn't write any notes so I cannot give a number on how many times I have used it
    If you say you don't remember how many times you've used it, it's gonna make it sound like you did it too often. Say a number and go with it.

They realize people have "experimented" but don't make it sound like you were high 24/7. But of course, be as accurate as possible with your estimate.

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thedoggod View Post
    She's been here 7 months, and like I said almost has her CCAF. Hasn't had an EPR yet. She got married and she's in the midst of trying to PCS to be with her husband now, I just wanted to know if there was anything I could do for her to recognize her for it.
    If she hasn't done anything significant that you can remember, and youre looking for reasons to get a medal...she probably doesnt deserve one. A CCAF completion doesn't really warrant an acheivement medal IMHO. Nah bro. Maybe be called infront during a commanders call and getting recognized, but I don't think an avhievement medal.

Who am I kidding, she's a female in the new Air Force. Put her in for a AFCOM.

Battling life's insanity AFMARQ's Avatar
    AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thedoggod View Post

My question is... Has anyone ever heard of an achievement medal being given for completion of a CCAF?

In my ALS class, an ATC guy got an achievement medal for giving CPR to a co-worker because they were taking a supplementation pill and it got caught in their throat, wouldn't have believed it if I wouldn't have seen it.
    Medal for getting your CCAF? Nah bro, nah. But, once she receives it, throw her in for Amn of the Qtr. Just make sure she's doing other shizz as well (i.e. honor guard, lots of volunteering, etc..)

As in the case of your ALS friend, they do give medals for "heroic" actions. We had a girl get an achievement for doing CPR on a man choking on a hot dog at the golf course. true story.
    U.S. Air Force CE Troop since 1996 -- "We build, maintain, and protect."

~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Lakers crew~
    ~Dodgers Crew~

BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpiteTheOdds View Post
    Wait, what? There is honor guard at deployed locations?

Word of advice: Get good at writing. Then write your own EPRs, award nominations, and decorations.
    Yes, and I was an A1C not sure how good at writing i'm supposed to be at that rank.

Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    Just food for thought... A)it's cool your supervision put you in for it in the first place and B) you do realize that after it goes from your supervisor, then shop chief, then flight chief, then chief....

So don't get mad at just him.

Like spitetheodds says below, write your own stuff or get as much help as you can before it hits your supervisor. No one cares as much about your career as you do.

I'd be happy to help anyone in here with writing... I'm actually pretty good and it's nice to get input from different career fields/jobs.

There are tons of people out there who can't write....
    I work at group level, it went from my TSgt (retiring) to Chief (retiring).

I got a copy of the package back and she copied and pasted the bullets that I wrote, mind you I did not know how to correctly write bullets. Also one of the bullets was in the package twice.

I feel like they just didn't give a ****, which frustrates me as a young airman.

Regardless, staff results are at an all time low, and I test out of cycle because i'm currently deployed....life goes on.

Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been a long time, and some hunting to find this again. First, Hello all. Now...are you kidding me? I wasn't able to get a medal for one of my folks pulling a guy out of a burning car after an accident and doing CPR/etc. But a daily dose of Vit C warranted one lol.
    "You're never beaten until you admit it." - Gen. George Patton, Jr

-struggle to eat allotted calorie intake crew-

**\\//OIG-OEF-OIF-OND\\//**

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BobbyGz View Post
    Yes, and I was an A1C not sure how good at writing i'm supposed to be at that rank.

I work at group level, it went from my TSgt (retiring) to Chief (retiring).

I got a copy of the package back and she copied and pasted the bullets that I wrote, mind you I did not know how to correctly write bullets. Also one of the bullets was in the package twice.

I feel like they just didn't give a ****, which frustrates me as a young airman.

Regardless, staff results are at an all time low, and I test out of cycle because i'm currently deployed....life goes on.
    Regardless what rank you are, you should be learning as much as you can. You need to find a good mentor/teacher and learn how to write good bullets. You also need to network and see what type of awards are winning every quarter/annual. (get with that chief)

Another reason you need to do this is because there will be times your supervisors will be busy. I love writing my airmen packages, however there are times I get swamped with work. The better the bullets the more I can focus on tweaking them perfect, than researching numbers and results.

Also don't let this discourage you. You are obviously motivated to get an award at SrA, which is good. Most people don't start until late staff or early tech. You're ahead of the game, so keep it up.

Also with the lowest promotion rate, who cares. Hindes just made master first time at 12 years. I just made tech second time at 7 years. Both with the lowest rates ever. If you put in the leg work for studying, you will make it.
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaokiray will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Grats on Tech at 7 years. Everyone get's wrapped up in the cut offs and not wrapped up on what it will take to let them succeed. Expecting experience and the fate of the cut off to promote will put you on the path to HYT. IMHO

TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup bruhs. Checking in from dat dere unkown region in southwest asia. Been in 2 years now Crew Chief on the 130. But sadly I am on that debrief office time due to some unfortunate events.

BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    Regardless what rank you are, you should be learning as much as you can. You need to find a good mentor/teacher and learn how to write good bullets. You also need to network and see what type of awards are winning every quarter/annual. (get with that chief)

Another reason you need to do this is because there will be times your supervisors will be busy. I love writing my airmen packages, however there are times I get swamped with work. The better the bullets the more I can focus on tweaking them perfect, than researching numbers and results.

Also don't let this discourage you. You are obviously motivated to get an award at SrA, which is good. Most people don't start until late staff or early tech. You're ahead of the game, so keep it up.

Also with the lowest promotion rate, who cares. Hindes just made master first time at 12 years. I just made tech second time at 7 years. Both with the lowest rates ever. If you put in the leg work for studying, you will make it.
    I understand completely, luckily I'm in a position right now during my deployment where i'm writing and reviewing AFAM's AFCM's MSM's and BSM's. I'm rewriting bullets for SMSgts and MSgts who are submitting their airman for awards so I'm picking up alot.

Thanks for the advice.

Originally Posted by TheTitansFan View Post
    Sup bruhs. Checking in from dat dere unkown region in southwest asia. Been in 2 years now Crew Chief on the 130. But sadly I am on that debrief office time due to some unfortunate events.
    ...sounds like an interesting story...especially with the magnitude of things in that region. But, it should all work out.

jlee639 is just really nice. (+1000) jlee639 is just really nice. (+1000) jlee639 is just really nice. (+1000) jlee639 is just really nice. (+1000) jlee639 is just really nice. (+1000) jlee639 is just really nice. (+1000) jlee639 is just really nice. (+1000) jlee639 is just really nice. (+1000) jlee639 is just really nice. (+1000) jlee639 is just really nice. (+1000) jlee639 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any brahs make staff?
    United States Air Force Crew*

Lost 100lbs Crew*

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BobbyGz View Post
    I understand completely, luckily I'm in a position right now during my deployment where i'm writing and reviewing AFAM's AFCM's MSM's and BSM's. I'm rewriting bullets for SMSgts and MSgts who are submitting their airman for awards so I'm picking up alot.

Thanks for the advice.
    I'd save them all and keep them in a personal folder for a reference.
    Again I say, if you EVER want an outside source to look at it, let me know.

I always have a blank 1206 on my desktop and when I do something, I write my bullet with all the info. That way I have everything when it's fresh. Then when it's EPR time or award time I have all my bullets. Then I tweak.

Originally Posted by Jaokiray View Post
    Grats on Tech at 7 years. Everyone get's wrapped up in the cut offs and not wrapped up on what it will take to let them succeed. Expecting experience and the fate of the cut off to promote will put you on the path to HYT. IMHO
    Thanks bro and you're right. There is a reason other people don't make rank and the people who study their ass off and make it. People need to stay motivated and have some confidence that they can do it and they will.
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

I always wondered if I could find someone that looks close enough to me to go take it for me :P

Congrats to all the Staff Selects!!

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    QA fuk u up?

hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So where's all the Staff Selects at?

TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by combatdepth View Post
    QA fuk u up?
    Na it was a wrong place at wrong time type thing at home station. Got dragged into it and whatnot. One thing led to another and now I am currently "untrusted" with "their" acft. I have no complaints really got put in debrief in march told me I would deploy in a few months so I was like cool get to sit around and collect deployment pay for my first deployment. 3 months in I wish I was on the line tho lol.
    *XBOX One crew (GT: KrakenSkullz92)*
    Tennessee Titans Crew
    Chicago Cubs crew
    Its always next year crew
    My teams make me depressed year round crew

Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Na it was a wrong place at wrong time type thing at home station. Got dragged into it and whatnot. One thing led to another and now I am currently "untrusted" with "their" acft. I have no complaints really got put in debrief in march told me I would deploy in a few months so I was like cool get to sit around and collect deployment pay for my first deployment. 3 months in I wish I was on the line tho lol.
    Said no fighter crew chief ever lol. F-15 avionics brah here, would hate to be stuck in debrief.

Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Colonel George E. "Bud" Day funeral at NAS Pensacola today

Air Force Pilot
    WWII, Korean, and Vietnam War Veteran
    Over 5 Years Vietnam POW
    Medal Of Honor Recipient
    Hero Laid To Rest
    USAF - 12S

B.S. Exercise Science

***iForce Nutrition Spiking Thread. Their CEO never responded when confronted.***

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168563583

Originally Posted by Muddschell View Post
    Colonel George E. "Bud" Day funeral at NAS Pensacola today

Air Force Pilot
    WWII, Korean, and Vietnam War Veteran
    Over 5 Years Vietnam POW
    Medal Of Honor Recipient
    Hero Laid To Rest
    He passed a few days ago. Sad.

He also served in the USMC and the Army. He was literally all he could be. Pathetic that barely anyone even knew of his existence or passing. He was a true quiet professional.

RIP bud!

Sitty.

You bulking on debrief candy?

OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just graduated a couple of weeks ago from BMT. still in lackland for tech school for my classes. thanks air force misc. feels good to be in the blue.

It aint easy being cheesy Wantaripbod's Avatar
    Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Went to see recruiter today, got a 65 on pre-asvab. Feelsgoodman.jpg.

Still not official my mom lost my birth certificate and passport, so I see him again in 3 weeks. Ugh..
    US ARMY 74D

*Yellow Fever Crew*
    *No fap/No porn Crew*
    *Motorcycle Brah*

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OddsBodkin View Post
    just graduated a couple of weeks ago from BMT. still in lackland for tech school for my classes. thanks air force misc. feels good to be in the blue.
    air crew? loggie? sec fo? contractor? mat man?
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OddsBodkin View Post
    you were a load right? don't **** up in fundies or blm man. oh and pm me what teacher you get for fundies when you find out. I'm curious to see who's there now

yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone know anything about this "protocol specialist" position? I saw a few signs around base and always wanna get some good experience outside MX.
    Will rep fellow military bros

Panthers/Grizz/Mavs

ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I filled out my info on the air national guard website for a recruiter to contact me and it said within 24-48 hours but its been 72 and no contact.

It asked if I've ever been treated for a medical condition besides the common cold. I put yes (shoulder surgery)

Asked if I've been arrested,detained, fined, etc. I said yes (speeding tickets)

Asked if over used or transported drugs. I put yes (marijuana in high school)

I only had the option of yes or no so didn't put in the explanations. Did the recruiter see all my yeses and say fuk this guy?
    Balls dangle lower than my dick crew

Originally Posted by ImHuge07 View Post
    So I filled out my info on the air national guard website for a recruiter to contact me and it said within 24-48 hours but its been 72 and no contact.

It asked if I've ever been treated for a medical condition besides the common cold. I put yes (shoulder surgery)

Asked if I've been arrested,detained, fined, etc. I said yes (speeding tickets)

Asked if over used or transported drugs. I put yes (marijuana in high school)

I only had the option of yes or no so didn't put in the explanations. Did the recruiter see all my yeses and say fuk this guy?
    Probably not. There are alot of things that would need further clarification before you get nixxed. Particularly the paperwork. Try finding a local recruiter in the area and talk to them specifically. Also, depending on how large an area they cover, schools, etc, it could take someone awhile to get through everything. Good luck.

OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    you were a load right? don't **** up in fundies or blm man. oh and pm me what teacher you get for fundies when you find out. I'm curious to see who's there now
    Hey I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. I am a Load candidate and am in Fundies now. I have MSgt Gunn as my instructor. Class is entertaining. Also SSgt Howland, TSgt Peraffin and TSgt Vasquez are the other three instructors I know for now. I take the test this monday. I'm pretty scared of washing out of Fundies or BLM so I am taking this seriously. I feel good about the test and going through notecards now. I hear about and see guys who washed out of Fundies or BLM and they all blame themselves for not studying as much as they should and going and drinking when they got on ATP. I am of age but I have no desire to drink at all in Tech School and am staying away from the **** bags.

Closed Thread
Page 130 of 274 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast