Closed Thread
Page 109 of 274 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 8192
    F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SpiteTheOdds View Post
    You get sent to fat camp. Then retest a couple months later. Fail the second time, then there might be consequences. Usually not. It is up to the individual's commander. Fail a third time, then you might be looking a getting booted. 4th failure in a row; bye.

Most people got to the doctor and get put on some sort of waiver for some magical, made up condition. "Oh, my knee/ankle/back/hip/etc hurts."
    this. I would've been arse raped if several people in squadron hadn't just seen me run a passing time last week. thankfully they spoke up and told the first shirt, so nothing is going to happen to me for now.

anyone know how long you have to wait to re-take if you get put down as an incomplete, rather than a fail? I don't fuggin need 45 days to pass, just a week off for my shins.

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like you get served a sh!t sandwich. Gonna have to cut off the crusts and take a big bite.
    I know, you take what you get. It is just a crappy first assignment as an NCO. (lol no pun intended)

They thought I was going to PCS, so I was not given a position until my assignment was canceled.
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congratulations MSgt(s) Hindes
    Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Jpenn89 View Post
    Man...

This is a mess guys. We only had 3 promoted in our 800 person squadron. No one in MX is getting promoted anymore lol.

Another note, we had a little "come to Jesus meeting" this morning, apparently there was one airman who had an issue with coming into work half an hour early to work...

He has an even bigger issue with working a NINE (Yes, complaining about 9 hours) work day, not taking 40 minute smoke breaks, and making appointments at times that minimally affects duty hours.

His last supervisor and our last NCOIC just kept writing paperwork... And now I am stuck with an airman that our flight chief thinks we "have it out for" and "Are picking on" him.

You guys who just made master, How do you deal with airmen who just don't belong in the military, but we can't get rid of them.
    There were only three in my Sq that made it also, only 13 in my while career field...but...I'm in Mx and made it, it's possible if you put in the time to study!

Anyway, about your troop. It sounds like you are doing all the right things. Try to recognize his strengths and lead him in the right direction, if that doesn't work, lead him out the door. When I first got to this base I had a SSgt that had skated by with supervisors that let him do it for years. I gave him a proper feedback and told him what I expected of him. I tried to point him in the right direction but he never seemed to want to follow my advice. When his EPR came due I wrote him what I thought he deserved...he received a 2. He was also stripped of his 7 level and relieved of all of his airmen. There are a few other things involved, but long story short, he is now a SrA and will be out processing soon. You can lead a horse to water but you can't force him to drink. Do the best you can to make them understand what you expect of them, and if they don't, write them an EPR based on thier true performance.

Going through the guy I was just referencings history, I found that he received 5s on his past 3 EPRs because his supervisors were too lazy to deal with him. It's unfortunate when you see things like that.

Battling life's insanity AFMARQ's Avatar
    AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hindes204 View Post
    HOLY ****E!! I made MSGT!!!
    Congrats dude! Now get ready to get hit up for sq top 3 dues every month. lol. It's a great feeling tho. Although as a TSgt, I had 1 MSgt telling me what to do. As a MSgt, there's now several SMSgts/CMSgts doing this...peppering my angus daily. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
    U.S. Air Force CE Troop since 1996 -- "We build, maintain, and protect."

~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Lakers crew~
    ~Dodgers Crew~

Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    Not my year but I scored 75 on the PFE and 81 on the SKT. A bad EPR killed me and the higher cutoff was a kick in the junk.
    I'd be so angry if I scored that well and didn't make it.
    Damn, with scores that high you couldn't have missed it by much. Cutoff for my career field was 347.33......my score was.....347.33, lol
    Holy Fuuuuuuu, cut that one close. Last selectee in your career field?
    Originally Posted by graciejjbrazil View Post
    So what's up with all the sexual harassment allegations n the military? There gonna be a 10ft between males and females rule now?
    It's not any different than it use to be, there's just a microscope on us right now so everything that happens gets splattered all over network news.
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    wow brahs, I have never felt this chitty before. been training for my pt for 2 months just to make sure I would have no problems in passing. had my run time down to an easy 12:30(yea I know still not good), but started getting shin splints last week. ran this tuesday easily passing the run with a 12:30 yet again, but shin splints were kinda bad. what ever, had my pt test today and figured I had a full min of leeway time even if they act up. brb max waist, 65 pushups, max situps. brb shin splints so bad I didn't make it past lap 3 on the run. I tried to walk it off to no avail, but the guys giving out the test were adamant in sending me to the ER instead of just letting me take a fail.

my leadership has seen me getting ready for the test on top of my normal weight routine so they are behind me 100% in getting a retest with no fail. still feel like a sack of turds though. I should've been able to push through and finish

deardiary/10
    Trust me when I say this, you don't want a failure. They're required by AFI to take you to the ER when you have issues, even when they're menial. If you can't finish the run they don't take any chances, they don't know you or your medical history.
    this. I would've been arse raped if several people in squadron hadn't just seen me run a passing time last week. thankfully they spoke up and told the first shirt, so nothing is going to happen to me for now.

anyone know how long you have to wait to re-take if you get put down as an incomplete, rather than a fail? I don't fuggin need 45 days to pass, just a week off for my shins.
    IIRC it should only be a week. Your UFPM should be able to answer or call the fitness cell that does the testing. They should have briefed you on it before your test actually.
    3D072 - Cyber Systems Operations

OIF/OEFx2

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vaen View Post
    stuff vaen said
    i'm not benching tonight.... squatting again. doing some kettlebell work afterwards. you should join me.

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's probably a good thing professionally that I didn't make it but personally, it kills that I did so well on the tests but they raised the standard. My cutoff was 350. Last year is was 335. I scored 341.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

ryantodd7 is just really nice. (+1000) ryantodd7 is just really nice. (+1000) ryantodd7 is just really nice. (+1000) ryantodd7 is just really nice. (+1000) ryantodd7 is just really nice. (+1000) ryantodd7 is just really nice. (+1000) ryantodd7 is just really nice. (+1000) ryantodd7 is just really nice. (+1000) ryantodd7 is just really nice. (+1000) ryantodd7 is just really nice. (+1000) ryantodd7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks all for your service, growing up in an AF family (mom&dad both 20yr msgt's) has served me well in life and taught my parents tons of skills and disciplines that they have passed down to me.

much respect for all of you brahs

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup guys. I need some help and advice.

I'm fresh outta high school. Been really contemplating about joining the AF for about a year.

My pops was served in the AF when he was younger.

But anyways, I want to know what it's really like being in, and what jobs are the best? (subjective, I know)

I scored a 78 AFQT on the ASVAB.

I'm not sure what I would like to get into, even tho I know you really get to "pick" your job.

I was thinking Pararescue, Fighter Pilot, or really anything that transfers well into the real world after.

Please PM me

HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OAHUGROWN808 View Post
    Sup guys. I need some help and advice.

I'm fresh outta high school. Been really contemplating about joining the AF for about a year.

My pops was served in the AF when he was younger.

But anyways, I want to know what it's really like being in, and what jobs are the best? (subjective, I know)

I scored a 78 AFQT on the ASVAB.

I'm not sure what I would like to get into, even tho I know you really get to "pick" your job.

I was thinking Pararescue, Fighter Pilot, or really anything that transfers well into the real world after.

Please PM me
    First you need to decide if you're going to go enlisted or try for the Officer side. I see you're fresh out of high school, but you mentioned wanting to be a pilot. Pilot is an Officer position. I'm on my iPad right now, but PM me and I'll do whatever I can to help. Check out the link below, you can read about specific jobs for Enlisted. Also read this through this thread, it has a ton of information.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/airfo...s/a/afjobs.htm
    Last edited by HSeries; 05-24-2013 at 05:40 AM.

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vaen View Post

IIRC it should only be a week. Your UFPM should be able to answer or call the fitness cell that does the testing. They should have briefed you on it before your test actually.
    hopefully it's a little longer than a week as I won't be back from a mission til friday.

woke up today with my shins still aching a little, any suggestions on stretching or what ever to speed up healing? maybe I shouldn't have been hard headed, and actually went to get the anti inflam script filled.

VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

IIRC, with your commander's stamp of approval you can go anytime before your "no re-testing earlier than 42 days (or whatever the AFI says nowadays)" window. So technically, you could fail and re-test the next day if your commander believes you are capable.
    *cVc* -USAF-

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**

NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone here know anything about enlistment? What are the requirements.. is a foreign diploma acceptable even though you are an American citizen?
    Winter is Coming...

JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Yero91 View Post
    I leave for basic in a few weeks, you might as well just say im in the air force

..... Still actually have to graduate BMT. Don't get too excited.

Does anyone here know of any success stories of someone getting out and using their GI Bill?
    Reps For Fellow Military Brahs.

Hatred Originating From Disreputable Gentlemen Is Going To Continually Persist.

Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rabbit_904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hopefully it's a little longer than a week as I won't be back from a mission til friday.

woke up today with my shins still aching a little, any suggestions on stretching or what ever to speed up healing? maybe I shouldn't have been hard headed, and actually went to get the anti inflam script filled.
    Do you have low arches or even flat feet? You're probably experiencing shin splints because you are running on hard ground and wearing ill fitting shoes for the particular shape of your feet. I would look into new shoes, or at the very least, new inserts for more support.

You can also do several exercises that will strengthen the muscles in your lower leg which should help with your shin splits. One exercise involves sitting down with your feet flat on the floor, resting on top of a towel. Next curl your toes so that you are slowly scrunching up the towel with your toes. Another exercise involves standing straight up and pulling your toes up and off the ground while keeping your heel flat on the ground.

One last trick for shin splints is to take a paper dixie cup and fill it with water. Then place the cup in the freezer. Next, remove the paper and you're left with a perfectly shaped ice cube that you can use to target difficult to reach sore areas on your legs. Also make sure to take ibuprofen to relieve any additional inflammation.

Not in the AF, looking to join but figured I'd still help. Ex College track/soccer athlete

Battling life's insanity AFMARQ's Avatar
    AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NedStark View Post
    Anyone here know anything about enlistment? What are the requirements.. is a foreign diploma acceptable even though you are an American citizen?
    No on the foreign degree. Well, at least from the Philippines and El Salvador won't work. I've had, and still have, several guys that have come through my shop with foreign degrees. (biology, chem) Smart as heck too. But, I guess a bachelors in underwater basket weaving is ok for our military, as long as its from an American college. lol
    U.S. Air Force CE Troop since 1996 -- "We build, maintain, and protect."

~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Lakers crew~
    ~Dodgers Crew~

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JetLife View Post

..... Still actually have to graduate BMT. Don't get too excited.

Does anyone here know of any success stories of someone getting out and using their GI Bill?
    My dad is doing this, I mean he has more degrees than you can shake a stick at though.

My husband is also looking at using his GI bill soon as well.
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Has any one here applied for the commissioning programs offered, or plan to, or know of anyone who has? I've been extremely interested after reading and looking into these programs.

Professional Officer Course-Early Release Program (POC-ERP)
    Airman Scholarship & Commissioning Program (ASCP)

or possibly even OTS if I finish my degree. I'm trying to plan a head, and think about the future. If this is something I want to do, and it is, I should prepare now for these.

Searching the previous threads for info.
    Last edited by HSeries; 05-28-2013 at 08:19 AM.

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe AFdave can give some more pointers.

EDIT
    Last edited by combatdepth; 05-28-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Originally Posted by combatdepth View Post
    If you want to get commissioned, you need to get your chit together.

This isn't Vietnam, can't just walk up and fall into OTS! Maybe AFdave can give some more pointers.
    I agree...? I was just expressing interest in the programs...?

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Misread. My B

Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HSeries View Post
    I agree...? I was just expressing interest in the programs...?
    lmfao at yours and his posts.

Got a friend who was accepted last year in the ASCP and is currently in his junior year of ROTC.
    And another friend who was just accepted for it, still waiting to leave. Can't answer any specific questions but I know the package is a biatch to put together so make sure you really want it brah.

Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol.. squadron had to go in at 0445 today to get yelled at by the wing commander for getting another DUI. before the ass chewing, we had to do open ranks and he came by and inspected every individual's haircut, shave, and uniform. I think like 5 chicks ended up locking their knees and passing out ... pffft
    _=Unites States Air Force=_
    Miami Dolphins
    Free DIB
    FLIP GAMEOVER CREW

Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sanders21 View Post
    lol.. squadron had to go in at 0445 today to get yelled at by the wing commander for getting another DUI. before the ass chewing, we had to do open ranks and he came by and inspected every individual's haircut, shave, and uniform. I think like 5 chicks ended up locking their knees and passing out ... pffft
    wing commander did the open ranks? gat damn. Where you stationed?

Originally Posted by Baseballer View Post
    lmfao at yours and his posts.

Got a friend who was accepted last year in the ASCP and is currently in his junior year of ROTC.
    And another friend who was just accepted for it, still waiting to leave. Can't answer any specific questions but I know the package is a biatch to put together so make sure you really want it brah.
    I know.. Hence the edit

Real stupid long Fuking day.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MTI checking back in...
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OTS brah here. Was an NCO when I applied. Basically, need to take the AFOQT and be within a year of your Bachelors degree to apply. Www.airforceots.com

Has any one here applied for the commissioning programs offered, or plan to, or know of anyone who has? I've been extremely interested after reading and looking into these programs.

or possibly even OTS if I finish my degree. I'm trying to plan a head, and think about the future. If this is something I want to do, and it is, I should prepare now for these.

Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

how far are you from your degree?

ROTC is a lot easier to get a commission from. When you graduate you get your gold bars.

There's no guarantee you'll be accepted into OTS even after you do get your degree

You have to remember, OTS recruits for the "extra" spots that ROTC/Academy doesn't fill
    USAF - 12S

B.S. Exercise Science

***iForce Nutrition Spiking Thread. Their CEO never responded when confronted.***

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168563583

hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    OTS brah here. Was an NCO when I applied. Basically, need to take the AFOQT and be within a year of your Bachelors degree to apply. Www.airforceots.com
    Do you know if the age restrictions are still 32?

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you know if the age restrictions are still 32?
    Depends if rated or nonrated. As far as I know, no age waivers are currently being accepted. Between that and selection rates in the teens for nonrated, it really seems tough if you're not young enough to get a rated spot.
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

Closed Thread
Page 109 of 274 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast