Closed Thread
Page 162 of 274 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,860 of 8192
    usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post

What kind of degrees is everyone pursuing? I've been shopping around, and you don't exactly have many options with online schools. Thinking either some form of IT or Business Management in Logistics/Chain Supply. I also just kind of want to go with some bullshiz degree, and then fully utilize the GI Bill if I choose to get out.
    Probably going with MBA or Marketing degree, leaning towards the latter.

I'm in IT now and take it from me, you don't need a degree. Certifications are all you need.
    Rep military on sight crew
    Misc BMW Crew
    Indianapolis Colts Crew
    always pick 7 crew

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by usafcolt View Post
    Probably going with MBA or Marketing degree, leaning towards the latter.

I'm in IT now and take it from me, you don't need a degree. Certifications are all you need.
    I'm just looking at making the best of TA while I'm in honestly, not so much looking for my end game degree. What I really want to do is health care stuff like RN, xray tech, but none of that type of stuff is available for online degrees(that I've run across yet anyways).

usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm just looking at making the best of TA while I'm in honestly, not so much looking for my end game degree. What I really want to do is health care stuff like RN, xray tech, but none of that type of stuff is available for online degrees(that I've run across yet anyways).
    yeah i'm the same right now. finished ccaf in april and now i'm like, what do i wanna do? I was looking at just staying IT Security, but my friends that are out say I can get a good paying job with a few certs (if i wanted to do that, which I don't think I want to) so I've been leaning towards some sort of business degree. in a perfect world I'd just hit the lottery already and retire!
    Misc BMW Crew
    Indianapolis Colts Crew
    always pick 7 crew

SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone see this from DFAS?

"During the government shutdown, the Department of Defense will have no legal authority to pay any personnel - military or civilian - for the days during which the government is shut down. . . We are aware the President has signed the "Pay Our Military Act." We are awaiting further guidance from the Department of Defense to ensure we accurately implement all elements of the Act. We will update you with additional information as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience"
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    -Heraclitus-

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vaen View Post
    STO likes to keep us guessing, but I'm pretty sure he's SOWT, judging from his subtle recruiting posts to randoms in these threads.

Where is the tattoo located?

Also, what are some funny call signs y'all have seen? Here are some that I remember:

"Magic" last name Marker (full bird)
    "O.J." stands for open junk, funny story about having holy shorts while playing dodge ball, did not end well.
    "BFM" - Big Fuking Melon
    "Pink" last name Hunt (later ruined when she got married)
    "Leno" dude looked just like him, even drove a classic mustang with the license plate being the same name
    "ALEC" Alabama Lesbian Eye Candy - Chick got free drinks all night from a lesbian during ASPC
    "Flanders" Old supervisor, had a haircut and mustache just like Ned Flanders
    "Large" for his taste in women, said his limit was 350 (srs), currently married to whale

Got some more, but will wait to see what you guys have.
    "drippy".... dude's name was Richard Gross

did you look up Heesuk Dong yet?

Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SDFlip View Post
    "drippy".... dude's name was Richard Gross

did you look up Heesuk Dong yet?
    Oh yeah, I knew Drippy and his buddy Bambi (dude looked like he was 12, Marine fighter pilot). Haven't looked up mr. dong yet, will do on Monday.
    yeah i'm the same right now. finished ccaf in april and now i'm like, what do i wanna do? I was looking at just staying IT Security, but my friends that are out say I can get a good paying job with a few certs (if i wanted to do that, which I don't think I want to) so I've been leaning towards some sort of business degree. in a perfect world I'd just hit the lottery already and retire!
    Dude, check out WGU, regionally accredited school, get 10-14 certs while getting a degree. Their Network Security program is decent. CCNA and all.
    3D072 - Cyber Systems Operations

OIF/OEFx2

Originally Posted by Vaen View Post
    Oh yeah, I knew Drippy and his buddy Bambi (dude looked like he was 12, Marine fighter pilot). Haven't looked up mr. dong yet, will do on Monday.

Dude, check out WGU, regionally accredited school, get 10-14 certs while getting a degree. Their Network Security program is decent. CCNA and all.
    yeah, if i went IT Sec, I'd go with WGU for sure. Like I said though, I'm not digging IT for any other reason than big $$$.
    Misc BMW Crew
    Indianapolis Colts Crew
    always pick 7 crew

Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah, if i went IT Sec, I'd go with WGU for sure. Like I said though, I'm not digging IT for any other reason than big $$$.
    Same here, I don't want a career after the AF in IT. If anything I'll do contract work for a few years and get a job at a golf course.

OIF/OEFx2

awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How does it feel to know that you are the red headed step child of the aircrew world? You'll never know the true joys of being aircrew.

What kind of degrees is everyone pursuing? I've been shopping around, and you don't exactly have many options with online schools. Thinking either some form of IT or Business Management in Logistics/Chain Supply. I also just kind of want to go with some bullshiz degree, and then fully utilize the GI Bill if I choose to get out.

brb playing flight simulator all day erryday for 8+ hours... fuuuark what was I thinking. guess its time to train for sere

Ill probably go for something engineering, or geophysics either once I get out.

Originally Posted by combatdepth View Post
    Username is awkwardvirgin on a 90% male web forum. Sounds like you'll fit in as a sensor operator.

Now wreck me, ever so wise DEPr.
    i wil rape u when i get a chacne

but seriously I heard 1u0 was cool ****, I just cant see why its so great, cant get excited for it. Happy as fuuark to be getting the **** outta here, but wish I waited more for a 9s100 possibility.
    Always pick 2 crew.

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by awkwardvirgin View Post

but seriously I heard 1u0 was cool ****, I just cant see why its so great, cant get excited for it. Happy as fuuark to be getting the **** outta here, but wish I waited more for a 9s100 possibility.
    #1 and most importantly, it still qualifies you to wear a flight suit. anyone who claims any different is just mad jelly(Hehe)
    #2 flight pay
    #3 well, I don't really know what qualifies as opsec or not on job details, so I'll just leave you with this, you do some bad@ss stuff.
    #4 good paying civilian jobs waiting for ya if you so choose

imo, the fact that you qualify for 1 2 and is complete bullchit, but what ever.

when deployed you'll work 12 hour shifts, and when home it's 8 hour shifts. in deployed locations your entire job is to get the aircraft off the ground safely, and then land it once the mission is over. the guys back in the states are the ones actually flying it during "mission" times. keep in mind that is speaking for what the guys do here at this deployed location, and what he does back home at his base. I am pretty sure he said that that's how it works afsc wide though.

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    for all my non-******** friends.... i got an assignment to england

errbody be jelly.

errbody be jelly.
    nice! i'm a bit jelly since england is the only place that I want to stay overseas. miss speaking english on a daily basis outside of work...
    Misc BMW Crew
    Indianapolis Colts Crew
    always pick 7 crew

errbody be jelly.
    yup, def mad jelly over here.

hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000)

errbody be jelly.
    Fuk u

OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd consider sensor operator after a few years. Chit looks tight. Flight pay plus staying home plus civilian job opportunities later. Right now I want to see the world tho.

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OddsBodkin View Post
    I'd consider sensor operator after a few years. Chit looks tight. Flight pay plus staying home plus civilian job opportunities later. Right now I want to see the world tho.
    Do you know what airframe? You may have told us but I forget things. How's school?

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yup, def mad jelly over here.
    How often do you interact with the 130 ops?

Originally Posted by combatdepth View Post
    How often do you interact with the 130 ops?
    Never, other than having to hear about their shenanigans at intel briefs lol. The guys out here fly so little they are doing training sorties.

Never, other than having to hear about their shenanigans at intel briefs lol. The guys out here fly so little they are doing training sorties.
    No Iraq means lots of sealed birds to catch a line for afg lol

Brb one flyer for 3 days

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm taking the ASVAB tomorrow, I expect to get anywhere between a 60 and 70 frankly.

Do you guys know if I'll get my results immediately? I'm not even sure if I'll be taking the computerized or paper version. I know I am supposed to discuss my AFQT and MAGE results with my recruiter before going to the hotel for MEPS.

I know I should ask my recruiter, but I assume the case file worksheet needs to be completed prior to MEPS, correct? Quite honestly I don't know who to put down as Personal and Address references. I've lived in 3 different places in the last 7 years and don't have any contact with neighbors. IDK who can verify I lived at these locations aside from family. Foreveralone.jpg.
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ClaudeGiroux View Post
    I'm taking the ASVAB tomorrow, I expect to get anywhere between a 60 and 70 frankly.

Do you guys know if I'll get my results immediately? I'm not even sure if I'll be taking the computerized or paper version. I know I am supposed to discuss my AFQT and MAGE results with my recruiter before going to the hotel for MEPS.

I know I should ask my recruiter, but I assume the case file worksheet needs to be completed prior to MEPS, correct? Quite honestly I don't know who to put down as Personal and Address references. I've lived in 3 different places in the last 7 years and don't have any contact with neighbors. IDK who can verify I lived at these locations aside from family. Foreveralone.jpg.
    Yeah you'll get your results/score immediately. At least that's what happened to me.

For the references, I put down teachers that liked me and my football coach. Maybe list a couple teachers, your hockey coach(maybe?), or some of your mom's friends. My mom hooked me up with about 5 references from her work that didn't even know me lol.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by hindes204 View Post
    Fuk u
    lol

i love you too bro

i PT test tomorrow and then I WAPS test the next day.... fun times for me this week

Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol

i love you too bro

i PT test tomorrow and then I WAPS test the next day.... fun times for me this week
    firstworldproblems.pdf

jk brah good luck on both

awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OddsBodkin View Post
    Right now I want to see the world tho.
    this is the main reason I said I cant find myself excited for it.

Locations are essentially between Vegas, New Mexico, and Ellsworth, with a few others around the states somewhere... fuuuark
    Always pick 2 crew.

Landlords? Friends who visited you there? You can literally use anyone, just make sure they're a credible reference that kee's their nose clean. I used a lot of my parents friends for references because I had some shady friends before I joined.
    Originally Posted by awkwardvirgin View Post
    this is the main reason I said I cant find myself excited for it.

Locations are essentially between Vegas, New Mexico, and Ellsworth, with a few others around the states somewhere... fuuuark
    Fuuuuu, donotwant. You picked the wrong career field for traveling.

OIF/OEFx2

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)

score a 75 and your ok, 85 is ideal...

and dont worry i know that feel very well... luckily i had 3 close friends 2 who i still talk to lol.. but yeah i didnt know who to put for refereance... myself had lived at 3 locations in the past 7 as well...
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalkinFist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    #1 and most importantly, it still qualifies you to wear a flight suit. anyone who claims any different is just mad jelly(Hehe)
    #2 flight pay
    #3 well, I don't really know what qualifies as opsec or not on job details, so I'll just leave you with this, you do some bad@ss stuff.
    #4 good paying civilian jobs waiting for ya if you so choose

imo, the fact that you qualify for 1 2 and is complete bullchit, but what ever.

when deployed you'll work 12 hour shifts, and when home it's 8 hour shifts. in deployed locations your entire job is to get the aircraft off the ground safely, and then land it once the mission is over. the guys back in the states are the ones actually flying it during "mission" times. keep in mind that is speaking for what the guys do here at this deployed location, and what he does back home at his base. I am pretty sure he said that that's how it works afsc wide though.
    Sensor brah here, i can confirm this is true.
    **``R.I.P. Scooby1961``**
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So I took the CAT-ASVAB today and got a 55 on my AFQT. Not sherrif fcking serious. It was very different than what I studied from the ASVAB for Dummies tests.

M - 47
    A - 56
    G - 55
    E - 55

Recruiter said I need at least a 50, but I feel so unsatisfied. Don't know if this is good enough to get accepted, or if its even worth going in with such ****ty scores. I should have at least got a 65 or higher. :/

GS - 51
    AR - 49
    WK - 52
    PC - 57
    MK - 50
    EI - 55
    AS - 49
    MC - 45
    AO - 61
    VE - 54

strong experience doe. Took like 15 minutes to give my fingerprints until the lady was like **** it here's your name tag.
    Last edited by ClaudeGiroux; 10-08-2013 at 05:26 PM.

what is cat-asvab? is it just the asvab or something diff?

just the computerized version of it

Closed Thread
Page 162 of 274 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast