Closed Thread
Page 160 of 274 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,800 of 8192
    chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Vaen View Post
    What you guys fail to see is that PT still falls under standards and conduct. If someone is currently in a "Fail" status on their pt test during close out of the EPR, they will be marked "Does Not Meet" in the Standards block on the EPR, receive a referral and will not be able to WAPS test that year.
    Yeah, because the Air Force always works "as intended."

Look man you do 30 hours of volunteer work, I'll do an extra hour per day, per month in the gym. You'll be the best in the community, but I'll be the best in the field.

You're telling me you should be rated higher than me because I value (and the Air Force should too) physical fitness over hanging dry-erase boards in the local elementary school?

Edit: And meeting "Air Force" standards has never been something I was or probably ever will be rated on. The system is broke.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ace333 View Post
    Could you link this? Tried finding it and couldn't
    The AFI was updated, says "should" select PPE instead of "must"

Still lol'ing at your sig, s'all good though man we all had that mindset at one point

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by poisyn View Post
    The AFI was updated, says "should" select PPE instead of "must"

Still lol'ing at your sig, s'all good though man we all had that mindset at one point
    inb4 commanders don't care and require it anyways.

I wore reflective material to Eglin one year and they still gave me chit for not wearing a fluorescent vest.

poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    inb4 commanders don't care and require it anyways.

I wore reflective material to Eglin one year and they still gave me chit for not wearing a fluorescent vest.
    MacDill here, came to work a few hours ago with nothing flective to test it out for the first time and gate guy didn't say chit so I think i'm good here, was a 1 striper though so he might've been scared to say anything

Originally Posted by poisyn View Post
    MacDill here, came to work a few hours ago with nothing flective to test it out for the first time and gate guy didn't say chit so I think i'm good here, was a 1 striper though so he might've been scared to say anything
    I was in full leathers. Had to wait for the "supervisor" to come over. Real great experience. What I wear is much higher quality and far exceeds standards. BRB thinking a psycho soccer mom cares about your yellow vest.

Oh and the fukker who ran me over in 2009, yeah he didn't care either.

Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, because the Air Force always works "as intended."

Look man you do 30 hours of volunteer work, I'll do an extra hour per day, per month in the gym. You'll be the best in the community, but I'll be the best in the field.

You're telling me you should be rated higher than me because I value (and the Air Force should too) physical fitness over hanging dry-erase boards in the local elementary school?

Edit: And meeting "Air Force" standards has never been something I was or probably ever will be rated on. The system is broke.
    Not sure I get what you're saying here... You don't get rated on standards and conduct?

Anyway, volunteer and school bullets will not be on the new EPR, just 8 solid WORK bullets. Are you saying that people who fail their PT test before the end of their reporting period won't get referral EPRs?

Also, I never said anything about volunteering being more important than PT, where'd you get that? I absolutely despise people that spend hours or more of their week volunteering and not getting sh*t done at work. I volunteered up to this point to check a box, I can give a sh*t less about the whole Airmen concept. Let me come to work and do my job and go home to my family. This new system will allow me to do that and not feel the pressure that I'm not doing enough.
    3D072 - Cyber Systems Operations

OIF/OEFx2

Originally Posted by Vaen View Post
    Not sure I get what you're saying here... You don't get rated on standards and conduct?

Anyway, volunteer and school bullets will not be on the new EPR, just 8 solid WORK bullets. Are you saying that people who fail their PT test before the end of their reporting period won't get referral EPRs?

Also, I never said anything about volunteering being more important than PT, where'd you get that? I absolutely despise people that spend hours or more of their week volunteering and not getting sh*t done at work. I volunteered up to this point to check a box, I can give a sh*t less about the whole Airmen concept. Let me come to work and do my job and go home to my family. This new system will allow me to do that and not feel the pressure that I'm not doing enough.
    Sorry that came off kind of harsh. What I mean is the standards are established and enforced differently across the air force. Airmen are not rated against each other or against a uniform standard. The dirtbags getting referral EPRs are getting waivers for everything, still getting promoted and still dragging us down in the field. They are a liability that the air force keeps making excuses for in order to keep them around, meanwhile we're kicking out extremely technical and devoted Airmen left and right who can do the job of several others in less time.

For most the standards are a check box, yes or no and unless you're a catastrophic failure or kissing someone's ass, meeting standards isn't good enough. How do you excel at putting on your uniform and getting your haircut? You either do it or you don't. But a person can excel at PT, their job, etc but that isn't what is important on an EPR.

Hope that clarifies a little.

SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000)
    That was quick: AFN is off the air.
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    -Heraclitus-

iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpiteTheOdds View Post
    That was quick: AFN is off the air.
    Can't say I'm really mad about that.

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dat feel when can't receive packages. Government shutdown, not even once.
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yero91 View Post
    Dat feel when can't receive packages. Government shutdown, not even once.
    Lol... Really?

I'm sure the thousands of gov civillians that are unemployed right now are sad for you not getting protien powder in the mail at tech school. Anything I can do to help you?

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by combatdepth View Post
    Lol... Really?

I'm sure the thousands of gov civillians that are unemployed right now are sad for you not getting protien powder in the mail at tech school. Anything I can do to help you?
    dem feels. technician at my guard base. getting owned right now.
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pep_meister View Post
    You're full time??? Didn't know that dawg. Sorry about the luck!

Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry that came off kind of harsh. What I mean is the standards are established and enforced differently across the air force. Airmen are not rated against each other or against a uniform standard. The dirtbags getting referral EPRs are getting waivers for everything, still getting promoted and still dragging us down in the field. They are a liability that the air force keeps making excuses for in order to keep them around, meanwhile we're kicking out extremely technical and devoted Airmen left and right who can do the job of several others in less time.

For most the standards are a check box, yes or no and unless you're a catastrophic failure or kissing someone's ass, meeting standards isn't good enough. How do you excel at putting on your uniform and getting your haircut? You either do it or you don't. But a person can excel at PT, their job, etc but that isn't what is important on an EPR.

Hope that clarifies a little.
    I get what you're saying. There's always going to be a human factor with EPRs. I think as long as a clear cut policy with no wiggle room for interpretation comes out that will help. It starts with the staffs, we have to be honest with our people and ourselves if this is ever going to get fixed.
    3D072 - Cyber Systems Operations

OIF/OEFx2

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    on the topic of pt test...

just failed mine, my first fail, legs were locked up.. ran a 1340 talk about shet went from a 1200 to 1340

pretty upset with my self.
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pep_meister View Post
    my base is half guard.. half my shop is guard... dem feels...on 12s
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    on the topic of pt test...

just failed mine, my first fail, legs were locked up.. ran a 1340 talk about shet went from a 1200 to 1340

pretty upset with my self.
    I know that feel. I ran a 1215 1.5 on monday, and couldn't finish 3/4 of a mile that thursday on my test. Luckily that Monday was a mock test, with some people from my squadron, so the commander immediately signed off on having it deleted from my record.

JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys need to hold yourself to a higher standard physically. I know not everyone is meant to be a marathon runner or go in the gym and throw around weight all day... But you are in the United States Military...
    Reps For Fellow Military Brahs.

Hatred Originating From Disreputable Gentlemen Is Going To Continually Persist.

iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
    You guys need to hold yourself to a higher standard physically. I know not everyone is meant to be a marathon runner or go in the gym and throw around weight all day... But you are in the United States Military...
    I can agree with that. Almost everyone in this thread lifts so they should be putting some effort into their cardiovascular endurance too. I bike/run 3 times a week and my gains haven't been affected.

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry, didn't realize my run time was indicative of my overall physical well being. Not to mention in no shape, fashion, or form will a run time any faster benefit me in my job. Having a decent big 3 is a billion times more functional in my job.

thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I met a "Captain Hook" today. What are some funny name combos you've seen?
    Soda free/Pork free
    USAF

JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    Sorry, didn't realize my run time was indicative of my overall physical well being. Not to mention in no shape, fashion, or form will a run time any faster benefit me in my job. Having a decent big 3 is a billion times more functional in my job.
    I get it, passing your 1.5 mile run has very little to do with your job but still have some self respect for yourself. If somebody can't pass a PT test, I don't want them next to me in Combat (regardless of their job... we all took the same oath).
    Reps For Fellow Military Brahs.

Hatred Originating From Disreputable Gentlemen Is Going To Continually Persist.

I get it, passing your 1.5 mile run has very little to do with your job but still have some self respect for yourself. If somebody can't pass a PT test, I don't want them next to me in Combat (regardless of their job... we all took the same oath).
    I agree. Like I said above, I went from easily passing one day to not being able to run a a mile 2 days later. It wasn't a laziness, it was severe plantar fascitiis and moderate shin splints that stopped me.

Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    Brb manual dexterity is the only physical attribute needed for my job therefore playing xbox and fapping should be the only physical training I have to do
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thedoggod View Post
    Mr. Heesuk S. Dik
    PACAF

serious

hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do not run.

Ever.

I still pass.

If you can't pass the AF PT test, GTFO

hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iTrek View Post
    I can agree with that. Almost everyone in this thread lifts so they should be putting some effort into their cardiovascular endurance too. I bike/run 3 times a week and my gains haven't been affected.
    No.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hindes204 View Post
    I do not run.

Ever.

I still pass.

lol i passed pt test at 5'10 245 lbs 36" waist maxed out pushups and situps and had a 12:30 run. if you fail... then wow. not you ^^^ but others. i dont run ever. never ever. and i see 150lb guys failing the run.
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thedoggod View Post
    A1C Gooch
    But I heard you give your favorite producer
    head in trade for his creative juices.

USAF

usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usafcolt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hindes204 View Post
    I do not run.

Ever.

I still pass.

THIS. I LOATHE running. I have a running joke (no pun intended, honestly) that I only run twice a year...PT test (no 90. feelsbadman). Running is overrated. But I have no sympathy for people who fail their test. I understand there's some with certain circumstances, but if you're just fat and lazy, GTFO.

Who remembers the bike test? Oh man.
    Rep military on sight crew
    Misc BMW Crew
    Indianapolis Colts Crew
    always pick 7 crew

Closed Thread
Page 160 of 274 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast