Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

EFX: 10 Testers Wanted for the Original/One and Only KARBOLYN!

Karbolyn® - No other carbohydrate or carb-supplement can even touch the performance-enhancing, muscle-swelling properties of pure Karbolyn®! Created through a patent pending milling process from potato, rice and corn, Karbolyn® is scientifically engineered to pass through the stomach and into the bloodstream faster than dextrose , sucrose, maltodextrin, sugar, or any other carbohydrate powder on the market! In fact, Karbolyn® is so powerful that it actually acts like a “pump,” literally forcing itself, and all nutrients consumed with it, out of the stomach and into the bloodstream for immediate uptake by your hungry muscle cells! By using Karbolyn® at key times every day you will optimize recovery, recuperation and repair, while igniting the anabolic machinery! Whatever your sport, whether it be tennis, basketball, football, boxing or bodybuilding, Karbolyn® will help you leave your competition in the dust!

Yes - that is what WE say and believe about Karbolyn! That is also how the thousands upon thousands of "addicted" Karbolyn users out there feel about this product. That is why they remain so loyal to Karbolyn.

However, we want some of you guys out there to be able to give it an honest try and see how well it works for you! Let's face it -- no matter what anyone says about ANY product, the ultimate test is whether YOU enjoy its effects!

Here is a link to an interview about Karbolyn with EFX president, Brian Andrews and its INVENTOR and PATENT HOLDER, Jeff Golini:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23a_K...layer_embedded

Here is a link to an interview about Karbolyn "knockoffs" and "imitators" with EFX president, Brian Andrews and its INVENTOR and PATENT HOLDER, Jeff Golini:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxrBk...2&feature=plcp

AAEFX Product Testing/Logging Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

-Must be reputable members
    -Must keep log on site (other sites optional)
    -Must update log at least 4 days per week
    -Must adhere to a log duration of 28-42 days and include a detailed final review / summary consisting of :

1-Strength/Rep Increase
    2-Sustained Workout Energy/Stamina
    4-Pumps
    5-Recovery from Workouts
    6-Side Effects
    7-Overall assessment

**Rate on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest positive score.

Must provide honest, unbiased, and objective feedback
    Must not be using other products with the same/similar ingredients as test products

Conditions:

-Must be a U.S. citizen
    -Must be 18 years of age or older
    -Must certify that you have your nutrition and training program on point
    -Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of products
    -Must certify that you are in good health and not have any relevant medical conditions

Additions:

Please provide your:

-Years Training:
    -Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested:

Thank you for your interest, respect, and kindness. We all are in this for one thing: RESULTS!
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i am a U.S. citizen
    34 years old
    i am consistent with my bodybuilding lifestyle , i promise you that .

no health conditions

-Goals: to get huge as possible naturally. i want to show people you can still build something impressive without drugs
    -Years Training: 14
    -Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested: i have been taking the original karbolyn for the past 4 months . i was eventualy going to buy the efx version once i ran out . i currently still have a full bottle left and about 7 servings left in another tub . the only other efx supplement i am using right now is k otic . i have also used kre alkalyn .

i realy hope i am chosen . i am very impressed with k otic and i know that the karbolyn will be just as good. i have seen the youtube videos of the efx facilities and i was very impressed . i have been very happy with every efx order that i have made .
    this is all up to you , great power lies in your hand's .

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey you mentioned this would help you while playing basketball...I was wondering how? I play ball 3 times a week and lift 4 times a week. How would this be beneficial?

JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck to the applicants.
    Twinlab Militia member since 2013

KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Currently running another log, otherwise I'd be all over this as I just started supplementing with carbs. Is there any way to get a sample of Karbolyn, so I could try out the flavor and profile? Thanks!

Good luck to all other applicants! Carb supplementation can really make a difference.
    [CURRENT LOG]
    - Neogenix Neurosurge V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154617053

[RECENT LOGS AND REVIEWS]
    -Controlled Labs Purple PsyKO: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152457953
    -Neogenix Bodyforge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150462743
    -Universal Shock Therapy Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143483973
    -Scivation Xtend Pink Lemonade: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148471023

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would absolutely, ABSOLUTELY, love to get in on this opportunity. This is honestly the supplement that I have on my "next to add" list and this would be a perfect opportunity! I would definitely keep the log that you need with the minimum of 4 days per week....easily more! I also fit all of the additional criteria that you are seeking, including, and most definitely, having a nutrition program that is on point and constantly hitting the gym with intensity and 6 days per week. If need be, I can provide more information relative to my training split, my typical daily nutrition, my current supplements, etc. I'm really excited about the potential opportunity here. I have recently switched my pre-workout drink to K-Otic and I've been blown away by the results thus far. Each day in the gym, I feel stronger than ever before. And by adding in Karbolyn, I know I can take things to yet another level! I'm definitely in for this opportunity, so please let me know if you need anything else from me regarding my current training, nutrition, etc.

Goals: To continue to decrease my bodyfat percentage and strive to achieve the fitness model look. I know that this goal is "vague" but I use people like Greg Plitt as my constant inspiration and motivation for how I want my body to look and how I want to shape my mental attitude as well.
    Years Training: I have been training for roughly 7 years or so, but I hadn't been as dedicated as I am now until the last year and a half. In that time, I've really revamped the nutritional aspect of my daily routine and by really focusing and concentrating on that, I've seen results that had blown away the previous 5.5 years.
    Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested: The only carbohydrate products that I had used in the past was Optimum Nutrition's Glycomaize. And after doing the research on products like Glycomaize vs. Karbolyn, you won't find Glycomaize anywhere near my stack. I did also try a sample of Professional Supplements' Karbolic and could instantly tell the difference in how hard I was able to train that day.

nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000)
    -Goals: To train for college baseball and to acheive my personal goal to get in the best shape i can
    -Years Training: 4 years
    -Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested: I have never used a carbohydrate supplement. But i am looking forward to trying it if i get the chance.

Looking forward to the opportunity if given!
    VA Crew

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -Goals: My current goal is to get back to a solid 180lbs. Ultimately I want to hit 200, I have never been that heavy!
    -Years Training: ~14
    -Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested: Sci-Fit Karbolyn, Professional Supplements Karbolyn, bulk WMI, SportPharma CARBMax, SNI Glycoshock, Universal EAA Nitro......I'm sure there are a few more.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some good applicants on here. Lets keep them coming guys
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    Hey you mentioned this would help you while playing basketball...I was wondering how? I play ball 3 times a week and lift 4 times a week. How would this be beneficial?
    K-lyn is an amazing source of energy that lasts for hours. Excellent for endurance-based sports as well as explosive ones. In addition, since you like to lift AND play a sport, K-lyn is fantastic at facilitating recovery.

jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -Goals: Get bigger for intramural basketball, championship here we come!
    -Years Training: 3 years
    -Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested: Dextrose (fancy and not so fancy versions) and Waxy Maize.

Thanks!

So thankful and appreciative to those who have submitted and/or lent their kind words.

Thank you,
    Eric

Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am a U.S. citizen, my diet is in check (well besides yesterday's Easter dinner and goodies), and I am in good health with no current medical conditions.

Goals: To gain as much muscle mass as I possibly can while being in the best shape as I possibly can be. I would like to increase my endurance while training as well, which will help me with the other goals I have listed.
    Years Training: I have been training on and off for approximately 8 years and I have been training consistently for about a year now.
    Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested: I have not used any supplements that are carb-based, but I do tend to eat a decent amount of oats and grains, especially before training.
    [x] cutting
    [ ] bulking

“Stronger than yesterday, weaker than tomorrow”

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I apologize, I must withdraw my application from this promotion. I have been chosen to log a great test booster made by another company and I don't want any conflict. Best of luck to all applicants, I know this stuff is going to be fawkin' awesome!
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sixthsense whats happening brother?
    training: 8 + years 4-5 days a week on 3 week rotations which change rep ranges and intensity techniques
    nutrition is roughly 2:1 carbs to protein 400g carbs, 200 gram protein, plus whatever healthy fats i can get from almonds and olive oil, split thru 5-7 meals, carbs are roughly rice, oats, and sweet potatoes, protein comes from whey, chicken, eggs, dairy, and lean beef
    weight: 198 pounds, 9% bf
    experience: dextrose, maltodextrin, wazymaize
    goal: keep all this hard earned muscle i made this winter and shred this fat so i can be shredded on the beach!

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    K-lyn is an amazing source of energy that lasts for hours. Excellent for endurance-based sports as well as explosive ones. In addition, since you like to lift AND play a sport, K-lyn is fantastic at facilitating recovery.
    Well if thats the case...

-Goals: 185 lean...currently playing ball 3 times a week and lifting four. Being big isn't good at 5'10 on the basketball court. I want to be lean and still keep most of my muscle.

-Years Training: I have been lifting weights for 10 years and playing basketball since I was a child.

-Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested:
    I have used the original karbolyn for lifting purposes only, I really enjoyed the pump sensation.

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Karbolyn® - No other carbohydrate or carb-supplement can even touch the performance-enhancing, muscle-swelling properties of pure Karbolyn®! Created through a patent pending milling process from potato, rice and corn, Karbolyn® is scientifically engineered to pass through the stomach and into the bloodstream faster than dextrose , sucrose, maltodextrin, sugar, or any other carbohydrate powder on the market! In fact, Karbolyn® is so powerful that it actually acts like a “pump,” literally forcing itself, and all nutrients consumed with it, out of the stomach and into the bloodstream for immediate uptake by your hungry muscle cells! By using Karbolyn® at key times every day you will optimize recovery, recuperation and repair, while igniting the anabolic machinery! Whatever your sport, whether it be tennis, basketball, football, boxing or bodybuilding, Karbolyn® will help you leave your competition in the dust!

Thank you for your interest, respect, and kindness. We all are in this for one thing: RESULTS!

Application for: Tom Mutaffis (TomMutaffis)

Terms:
    • Must be reputable members = BB.com member since 2009 with over 4,000 posts and 12K+ reputation points.
    • Must keep log on site (other sites optional) = Active log in the PL/Strongman section, have previously logged supplements here and keep an active log on Marunde Muscle (strongman site - since 2007) and WannaBeBig (powerlifting site - since 2008). Over 175,000 collective 'views'.
    • Must update log at least 4 days per week = Available to update daily, currently training 4-5 times per week.
    • Must adhere to a log duration of 28-42 days = Not a problem, and can provide a comprehensive review at the end. Will also post a review in the BB.com store.
    • Must provide honest, unbiased, and objective feedback - Feedback will be honest based on my results with the product.
    • Must not be using other products with the same/similar ingredients as test products - I am not currently using any other carbohydrate supplements.
    Conditions:
    • Must be a U.S. citizen = Yes.
    • Must be 18 years of age or older = Yes.
    • Must certify that you have your nutrition and training program on point = Have been training and utilizing nutritional supplements for over 10 years, and have published articles in numerous fitness magazines.
    • Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of products = Available to start logging as soon as the product arrives.
    • Must certify that you are in good health and not have any relevant medical conditions = Completed a physical within the past 12 months and am in good health with no known medical conditions.
    Additions:
    • Goals: Am an ASC 105 Kg Professional Strongman - goals are to maintain an aesthetic physique with a balance of overall strength and conditioning (performance).
    • Years Training: 14 years (my current training includes a mix of endurance work, gym lifting, and strongman implement training).
    • Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested: Used ABB Carbo Force (original formula) as a pre-workout supplement, have used Dextrose paired with creatine/beta-alanine to assist with nutrient uptake, waxy maize for increasing carbohydrate intake (gainer shakes), Dark Matter (WMS + amino + creatine), and various MRP powders with maltodextrin. I have used CytoSport CytoCarb for energy/endurance support, as well as Gatorade/Poweraid powder. Also tried samples of Vitargo and have had shakes with Professional Sports Supplements Karbolyn mixed in - but never used it as a daily/consistent training supplement.
    Media:

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, AAEFX coming through yet again! I have to say, I am a true believer in the products that I have used thus far from you guys. I felt so much better using Kre-Alkalyn vs. using creatine monohydrate. And I recently made the switch from using Scivation Novem to K-Otic for my pre-workout supplement. And I've never felt better about both of those choices. I have yet to use any carbohydrate product in my supplement stack, but what better time to jump on board than right now? I have no doubt that Karbolyn blows other carbohydrate supplements out of the water and that if I added it to my stack that I'll be breaking new PR's left and right. And if I am correct, Karbolyn can be used pre-workout, intra-workout, and post-workout, so right there I know I'd be able to get to a new level of success and accomplishment.

I definitely take my training & nutrition about as serious as you can get. To me, if both aren't running concurrently and if both aren't up to par, you'll never make the kind of gains that you are truly capable of. I'm consistently hitting the gym 5 times a week and keeping active on my 2 off days. Fitness has definitely become a lifestyle for me and I really take every aspect of it seriously. While I don't ever plan to compete, I see everyday as a competition to be better than I was the day before. And that continues to motivate me and keep me driven to go out each day and give it my all.

-Goals: To continue to push my body to its limits and to continue to work on transforming my physique. For me, I'm not out striving to simply add as much size as I can just to say I did it. I'm at about 180lbs and I love how I feel at this weight. So now at this point, it's all about taking where I'm at and continuing to try and "tighten up" what I have. I try to maintain my look all year round, so I personally don't go through big bulking and cutting cycles throughout the year. But instead, I just try to implement little tweaks along the way to get the most out of my body and keep a shredded look all year long.
    -Years Training: I've been training since I was in high school which was about 10 years ago. However, training back then was quite different than what it is now. And by that I mean I had no idea what I was doing all those years ago. I loved the feeling of training, but it was a lot of "going through the motions" and I certainly wasn't eating the right way to make noticable gains along the way. But over the last few years, I've stepped up my efforts and the amount of research that I've done to try and take full advantage of what I'm capable of. I've radically altered my diet, I've focused on training safely instead of with an ego, and I make sure that I'm taking the necessary steps to recover so that I can get back out there the following day.
    -Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested: I have never used a carbohydrate product before, so I may have been missing a critical component that could help vault me to yet another level. Since Karbolyn can be used pre, intra, and post-workout, I know that it's something that could help me make even further gains and step things up to yet another level.

If I'm chosen as one of the lucky 10 people, I'll definitely provide a running log on how Karbolyn is working for me. It's the least I could do to provide others with some real-world feedback about this product. As I had stated above, I've been a huge fan of the 2 AAEFX products that I have used thus far, and I am definitely looking to expand my supplement stack to include even more of your products.

jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10) jubilous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry, I'm withdrawing my app. Was chosen to log for another product. Thanks for the opportunity though!

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some great potential testers in here...still have room..lets see those apps!!!
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good look to all the potential testers in here! I've been using karbolyn in my post workout carb shake for the past 2 months. In month 1 I was bulking and now in my second month I am starting a cutting diet. I've found it effective both when cutting and bulking

Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -Goals: Currenly 8wks out. Goal is to come in a shredded and dry as possible. Currenly 173@10%. Goal is to hit 6% while maintaining all my mass.
    -Years Training:3 serious years.
    -Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested: Always used waxy maize PWO for insulin spikes and shuttling of nutrients.

Thanks to all the applicants so far. Will keep accepting new ones through midnight Friday.

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks to all the applicants so far. Will keep accepting new ones through midnight Friday.
    Looking forward to you making your picks at the end of this week, and I hope that I will have the opportunity to be a part of the trial.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    Looking forward to you making your picks at the end of this week, and I hope that I will have the opportunity to be a part of the trial.
    Thanks bro.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Conditions:

-Yup
    -oh trust me i do....
    -will do asap
    -How would you like me to do this? physical? lol i have zero health conditions

Additions:

Please provide your:

-Goals: Im cutting down to 6% before the summer then bulking this winter
    -Years Training: 1.5ish untrained, about 8 months trained
    -I do the keto diet, This is a super low carb diet to the point it puts you into keto. There are two kinds, CKD and TKD. I use to do CKD where i could have zero carbs but once a week i could "carb-load".
    I just started TKD in which i have to have a carb source EVERYTIME i workout(which is daily) before or after my workout.
    I would love to try this as my crab-source. Currently im stuck on maybe using honey or just sugar... Because its quick... But if i had this it would not be a problem..
    I have used/Logged other products in the past for other companies and would do the same for yours but i must warn you... I will be 100% truthful... If i do not like the taste/texture/smell/energy/results etc etc i will log it... None of these truly make it a bad product but some people would love to know this stuff.
    Let me know. Thanks!

BabyMunoz is not very well liked. (-100) BabyMunoz is not very well liked. (-100) BabyMunoz is not very well liked. (-100) BabyMunoz is not very well liked. (-100) BabyMunoz is not very well liked. (-100) BabyMunoz is not very well liked. (-100) BabyMunoz is not very well liked. (-100) BabyMunoz is not very well liked. (-100) BabyMunoz is not very well liked. (-100) BabyMunoz is not very well liked. (-100) BabyMunoz is not very well liked. (-100)
    I would be honored to have the opportunity to log this Karbolyn supplement by EFX.

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 180lbs

I have been training seriously for the last 3 years. I am now 15 weeks out from my first natural bodybuilding show and Karbolyn could help me push through these last workouts before my show!

My diet is absolutely on point, I am currently eating 8 meals day with my macros coming to: 75g of fat, 250g of protein and 400g of carbs. However this will all change 12 weeks out.

I am currently using a 4 day split, Back & Biceps, Chest & Triceps, Legs, Shoulders. Then resting on the fifth day and doing cardio 2 times per week.

If I was given the opportunity to log Karbolyn, I can guarantee you a detailed comprehensive log.

Thanks, for reviewing my application.--- Anthony

Some great people in here! Thanks for your interest and respect!

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No no thank you

JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -Must be a U.S. citizen
    -Must be 18 years of age or older
    -Must certify that you have your nutrition and training program on point
    -Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of products
    -Must certify that you are in good health and not have any relevant medical conditions

I MEET THE ABOVE REQUIRMENTS AND WILL LOG AS REQUESTED.
    Additions:

Please provide your:

-Goals: With this product? Some serious muscle pump and volume. Long term- lose about 10pds.
    -Years Training: 15
    -Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested: Only other products I have tried were Volumaize and CarbPhusion.
    New NO Xplode. 3.0 PUSH! log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163145331&p=1271290591#post1271290591
    SUPERPUMP 3.0 Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160034361&p=1204118711#post1204118711
    SuperCharge Xtreme 4.0 review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160420671&p=1212347671#post1212347671
    MET RX Xtreme Size Up Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155905633&p=1111861773#post1111861773