Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BloutyBen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloutyBen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloutyBen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Most awesome cutting food EVER!!

Hello Everyone

I understand this isnt exactly a new thing but i have only just discovered Shirataki noodles and with 0.1g fat 4g carbs 0g protein and 0.2g of sugar per 100g!! its defferently that awesome to start a thread.

last week i was really craving pasta of some sought but as we all know its one of the most major no no foods out there for whom of us
    wish to stay lean, this then ended in with searching google and as i expected could not find a seriously lean pasta because it just
    does not exist i then thought to my self but what about noodles! and this is how i discovered Shirataki Noodles.

so i then went to my local Asian Super store and after figuring i didn't really know what it looked like asked one of the staff and pointed straight to this. (should be noted these places are gold mines for BB's as they contain some very good food very cheap)
    DSC00257.JPGDSC00258.JPGDSC00260.JPG
    and confirmed what i had read online they really are that awesome and for a $1.20AUD each that's one sweet cutting deal.

So what are they actually like you may ask?
    After consuming a bowl with just soy sauce red beans and chicken breast, i can confirm they taste just
    like normal asian noodles and kinda bland by them selfs but will pick up almost any flavor easily.
    and there awesomely fulling just like normal noodles yet you could snack on these all day and not
    gain at all.

so for once i managed to give into my craving and not gain at all, i am one very happy Body Builder

Ben

Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000)
    How is that possible, they not like pasta where the calories are more when heated?

kullfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kullfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kullfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kullfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BloutyBen View Post
    yet you could snack on these all day and not
    gain at all.
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. i will eat these for an entire day, literally every minute will be consuming another noodle, and then check my weight on the scale the next morning.

Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jaypwns View Post
    How is that possible, they not like pasta where the calories are more when heated?
    Just read this earlier today in the cutting recipes thread. It's made out of a flower and it is mostly insoluble fiber I believe. Next time I hit a grocery store I will definitely be looking for these to try out.

lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Those noodles are awesome. I've got like 5 packages in my fridge. I let them sit in olive oil then drop them in the pan with some veggies.

chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ....the possibilities of binging on tasty noodles and it being 0 calories...impoossssssibruu!!!!

I need this food, stat.

BloutyBen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloutyBen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloutyBen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jaypwns View Post
    yea when i found them online i wasn't sure if this was even possible but its true, and id be interested to see the results if one were to really eat these almost all day as
    id think your metabolism would go into over drive... should do it :P
    AC (RAAF) B.Cooper

adreannalowery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adreannalowery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adreannalowery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adreannalowery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adreannalowery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adreannalowery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adreannalowery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adreannalowery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adreannalowery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adreannalowery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adreannalowery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They do have sorta of a weird texture but pretty good I load them up with tomatoes sauce and veggies. There suppose to come out with a macaroni noodle haven't seen it yet.

AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive seen the elbows and fettuccine as well.
    MARCH 1 - MAY 31 Transformation Support Thread
    Feb 28: 242 │ Mar 7: 235.8 │ Mar 14: 232.8 │ Mar 21: 231 │ Mar 28: 227.6 │ Total March: -14.4
    Apr 4: 226.4 │ Apr 11: 225.8 │ Apr 18: 224.6 │ Apr 25: xxx │ Total April: xxx
    May 2: xxx │ May 9: xxx │ May 16: xxx │ May 23: xxx │ May 30: xxx │ Total May: xxx

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    calorie-free ramen ftw!

On Amazon.

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    miracle noodle in google
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will definitely try dis madness!

IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you able to put in water and microwave them? Im deployed so i dont have any other means of cooking them right now.

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    they are good with stir fry, peppers (yellow/red/green), brocolli, mushrooms, with steak, crab, etc.........

i've had the spaghetti type. they are are a bit stringy, but overall good.

good with a meal for a after a late night cardio session if you want to eat something "carby" but you don't want to actually eat any more carbs at night and fill up on protein/meat and a little fat instead.

safeway sells them for 2 packs for $3 in the tofu section. but you can get them from the asian markets for less.

Originally Posted by IL-Lifter View Post
    are you able to put in water and microwave them? Im deployed so i dont have any other means of cooking them right now.
    So far i am yet to actually cook them the way the pack says lol ive just microwaved them, the ones i got came in like a tray of water so they were already soft noodle like so i didnt see the point, from what ive read this is how they should come because there 98% water and the original product when made is like a gelatin block, great stuff tho especially after a long day and your feeling hungry but obviously cant eat carbs.
    AC (RAAF) B.Cooper

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shirataki noodles are nasty in my opinion and they're expensive. I'd much rather eat real noodles so that's exactly what I do.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Shirataki noodles are nasty in my opinion and they're expensive. I'd much rather eat real noodles so that's exactly what I do.
    $1.20 a pack?
    AC (RAAF) B.Cooper

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a bad price. More expensive than the deep fried stuff, but you won't eat these as often. Plus these can be eaten on a keto/low-carb diet.

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i raise you gorton's shrimp
    http://gortons.com/product_detail.php?cid=22&pid=35

220 cals and 36g protein per serving and fuarking delicious, cant beat that ratio

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

ooo shrimp eh interesting i like it but still love the fact these noodles contain almost no calories at all!
    AC (RAAF) B.Cooper

Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That shrimp looks dericioussss. Ty, must find.

LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post
    i raise you gorton's shrimp
    http://gortons.com/product_detail.php?cid=22&pid=35

220 cals and 36g protein per serving and fuarking delicious, cant beat that ratio

-StrongMeat-
    looks good but all that salt would keep me from eating them
    i don't like getting bloated because of too much sodium

Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really expensive though

£1.50 per pack/serving

SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another one that a lot of people probably forgot about, Arctic Zero.

shuiyifang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shuiyifang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good topic!

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^ I've heard of Arctic Zero, I don't think they sell it here in Canada, though.
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

mmm found it on amazon but $37.38AUD for 6 pack, any ideas on what it taste like? sorbet would be another alternative if you really must have a desert like this as its about a calorie a gram.
    AC (RAAF) B.Cooper

lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SrNG View Post
    Another one that a lot of people probably forgot about, Arctic Zero.
    This!!
    I enjoy all their favors except vanilla maple. Love adding chocolate peanut butter flavor to my protein shake.

mmm found it on amazon but $37.38AUD for 6 pack, any ideas on what it taste like? sorbet would be another alternative if you really must have a desert like this as its about a calorie a gram.
    Honestly at first I Didnt enjoy it. Almost tasted watered down. I found with the chocolate flavored ones personally taste way better and sweeter when you let it thaw.

SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really love them. Chocolate Peanut butter is my fav. Vanilla maple is damn close though.