courtneypelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hydroxycut hardcore elite series vs. cellucor super hd??

I have used the OEP Series, and i absolutely loved it. I go on the eight week cycles and i usually have a stimulant free burner to stack with my stimulant fat burner. I have almost completed my Cellucor Super HD eight weeks and i must say that this is AWESOME! All together i've lost 22 lbs since i've been on this product. When i started taking OEP i wasn't commited to a strict diet, therefore i didn't lose a lot. I started doing the same when i started taking the super hd and then started really concentrating on my goals. Anyways, i have stacked it with abdominal cuts and it's worked really well for me. I've kept my diet at the recommended amount of meals a day, lots of protein and water. However, i'm ready to shred these next 10-15 lbs so that i can really start toning up. Is there anyone that has used the OEP vs. Hydroxycut hardcore elite series or the super hd vs. hardcore elite series? I'm looking for the next fat burner i can use. any information is greatly appreciated

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by courtneypelly View Post
    I have used the OEP Series, and i absolutely loved it. I go on the eight week cycles and i usually have a stimulant free burner to stack with my stimulant fat burner. I have almost completed my Cellucor Super HD eight weeks and i must say that this is AWESOME! All together i've lost 22 lbs since i've been on this product. When i started taking OEP i wasn't commited to a strict diet, therefore i didn't lose a lot. I started doing the same when i started taking the super hd and then started really concentrating on my goals. Anyways, i have stacked it with abdominal cuts and it's worked really well for me. I've kept my diet at the recommended amount of meals a day, lots of protein and water. However, i'm ready to shred these next 10-15 lbs so that i can really start toning up. Is there anyone that has used the OEP vs. Hydroxycut hardcore elite series or the super hd vs. hardcore elite series? I'm looking for the next fat burner i can use. any information is greatly appreciated
    Thanks for the interest OP.

Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is very new, so there aren't too many guys with much experience using it. However, if you check the review page, you'll see what guys are saying. We sent out 150, 20-count betas a few weeks back to get people's feedback on it. Let me tell you, we've absolutely NAILED IT with Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite! I mean, I'm a stim junkie and this stuff is almost too much to handle; extremely powerful formula.

It's too early to tell what kind of weight-loss guys are going to experience, but we sent out another 150 full-size bottles last week, so I'm sure you'll start hearing about the results soon enough. If you liked OEP and HD, then you are going to LOVE Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite.

Check it: http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Musc...Hardcore_Elite

Let me know if you have any questions brother!

MuscleTechRob
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

lspencer20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Rob,

I read that you are able to get some samples of HHE. I was a big OEP user and need something to shed some pounds off, but not OEP again.
    Can you get me some samples so I can see how I fare with HHE?

Thanks!
    Luis