Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Too injured to lift crew XtremeOCD's Avatar
    XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    Is it expensive to live there?
    Depends...We don't pay any income tax here so what you make you take it all home, but we do pay import duty tax on a lot of things (well almost everything, but at different rates) so just imagine you buying say milk from the foodstore. The milk is bought in the US, shipped here, then import duty is added to that bottle of milk, and then the store adds their mark up so in the end, you almost end up paying 100% more than what the bottle of milk costed in the US. Another example is electricty. Last summer, our electricity bill for one month was ranging about $850!! Typically, it's in the $500 range so some things can get expensive.

Originally Posted by tooKOOLforSKOOL View Post
    lol Ive got decent cooking skills and i'll clean the fuk out of anything. Were you born there?
    Haha!! Yea, I was born here...Well in Freeport, Grand Bahama and then hopped over here to Nassau when I was 18. Nassau is the capital.
    My Bahamian Photo Album <'))><
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143862181

Feb 2017
    Lumbar fusion (anterior and posterior approach)
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XtremeOCD View Post
    Haha!! Yea, I was born here...Well in Freeport, Grand Bahama and then hopped over here to Nassau when I was 18. Nassau is the capital.
    Would I even be able to find a job down there? I have a bachelors in accounting, but im assuming it'll be useless down there. How much would it cost to buy a small uninhabited island? That would be so epic if a bunch of bros could get their own island to chill on
    BJJ crew
    S&P crew
    **Knee Draggers Unite**
    Wristwatch crew
    Firearms crew
    Skins, Caps, O's, Wiz, Terps

Scurzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scurzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scurzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scurzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scurzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scurzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scurzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scurzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scurzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scurzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scurzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL! Hey man...I guess you see we've gone from shark eating people to something a bit better LOL! "Heaven"...Yea sometimes, but no place is perfect. I think I heard on the radio that we were almost up to 30 murders for the year so far! Crazy!! The only re-assuring thing about it though is it seems 95% of them are either drug related or something domestic in nature. Not much random killings here or people being killed after they are robbed etc.
    Lol
    brb more than 15,000 murders a year here
    btw cool thread, looking thick. solid. tight

Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I almost got eaten by a similar sized shark off abaco last year.. was snorkeling with 2 buddies about like.. 500m from shore I turned around and see this phucking 2m beast swimming like a foot behind my bro. FML I could see its teeth the sun reflecting off them

Shark just swam around us a few times then dipped. If id decided it wanted to eat us we would have been done
    Position: Number 8 & Lock
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 105kg

"Rugby players are born and made into Athletes"
    Welsh Proverb

TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP How old can sea turtles get?
    I will be the best

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Depends...We don't pay any income tax here so what you make you take it all home, but we do pay import duty tax on a lot of things (well almost everything, but at different rates) so just imagine you buying say milk from the foodstore. The milk is bought in the US, shipped here, then import duty is added to that bottle of milk, and then the store adds their mark up so in the end, you almost end up paying 100% more than what the bottle of milk costed in the US. Another example is electricty. Last summer, our electricity bill for one month was ranging about $850!! Typically, it's in the $500 range so some things can get expensive.

Haha electricity is the worst.. I lived without hot water, no AC year round, and no dryer.. basically all we used was fans, and lights... was still expensive..

Not to mention the rolling black outs brb twice a week no electricity for several hours.

Originally Posted by Scurzo View Post
    Lol
    Nassau only has like 300K people.

I've seen my share of violence living there.. lots of gang activity, been in shoot outs etc etc. corrupt police.
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm going to the Bahamas this summer. Where is the best place for womenz?

XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tooKOOLforSKOOL View Post
    Would I even be able to find a job down there? I have a bachelors in accounting, but im assuming it'll be useless down there. How much would it cost to buy a small uninhabited island? That would be so epic if a bunch of bros could get their own island to chill on
    LOL! I have no idea how much they sell for. I have a friend who's mom had a very small cay not even a mile long that was sold for 4 million.

Originally Posted by Scurzo View Post
    Lol
    15,000 murders???!!! HAHA!! Not that bad. We had 124 last year. Still a lot for a country with only 300,000 people, but the good thing was most were either gang/drug related or domestic desputes.

Originally Posted by Snowman723 View Post
    I almost got eaten by a similar sized shark off abaco last year.. was snorkeling with 2 buddies about like.. 500m from shore I turned around and see this phucking 2m beast swimming like a foot behind my bro. FML I could see its teeth the sun reflecting off them

Shark just swam around us a few times then dipped. If id decided it wanted to eat us we would have been done

My wife's uncle doesn't dive anymore simply because of Abaco (Treasure Cay). He was out spearing and when he looked down, a 10ft hammer head shark was swimming right at him! Got in the boat and never went where he couldn't stand again. Abaco has quite a few sharks roaming there!

Originally Posted by TheJoshuaa View Post
    OP How old can sea turtles get?
    I have no idea LOL!

Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    Haha electricity is the worst.. I lived without hot water, no AC year round, and no dryer.. basically all we used was fans, and lights... was still expensive..

Not to mention the rolling black outs brb twice a week no electricity for several hours.

Nassau only has like 300K people.

I've seen my share of violence living there.. lots of gang activity, been in shoot outs etc etc. corrupt police.

The load shedding has been good lately. Not many outages at all. We will see what summer brings though when everyone cranks their ac units up! That will be the big test. I have my generator on standby all the time

Originally Posted by bdub69 View Post
    I'm going to the Bahamas this summer. Where is the best place for womenz?
    With or without teeth? . Nassau will have the most people anywhere in the Bahamas so it will be your best bet.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My G-ma used to live on AUTEC, on Andros. Loved going down there although once you left the base it was sketchy, still exciting wish I could go back. I work with charter boats and marinas, and am also a EMT. Might be making a trip down to Bimini a few times this summer as a mate, if I dont get a EMT job by then. Would love to end up there if only the EMS system wasnt so bad!

TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000)

I have no idea LOL!

I will be the best

zwdog1122 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zwdog1122 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zwdog1122 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zwdog1122 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zwdog1122 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zwdog1122 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zwdog1122 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zwdog1122 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zwdog1122 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zwdog1122 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zwdog1122 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Which contruction company? I live here in Nassau. May know your uncle!

??? Want me to pm you the picture of the shark cut open?? If so, let me know and I can. Gross stuff though LOL
    How much is waterfront real estate there? Condos or houses
    USAF ATC

Originally Posted by daiawa View Post
    My G-ma used to live on AUTEC, on Andros. Loved going down there although once you left the base it was sketchy, still exciting wish I could go back. I work with charter boats and marinas, and am also a EMT. Might be making a trip down to Bimini a few times this summer as a mate, if I dont get a EMT job by then. Would love to end up there if only the EMS system wasnt so bad!
    You know, I've never been to Andros or Bimini. Where we go Mutton fishing though, you can actually see Andros in the distance from here. Pretty wicked!!

Originally Posted by TheJoshuaa View Post
    He's about three fiddy!

Originally Posted by zwdog1122 View Post
    It varies depending on island, location and what you are buying, but my wife's cousin who we bought our current house from is a lawyer and he sold us this house and bought a house on the water here in Nassau and paid $950,000.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP seems chill as fuarkkk

woulddrinkbeerwith/10
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zwdog1122 View Post
    millions
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

Originally Posted by lebronjames View Post
    OP seems chill as fuarkkk

woulddrinkbeerwith/10
    Haha!! Thanks dude! I don't drink alcohol, but would definitely have a soda!

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

WinVar is on a distinguished road. (+10) WinVar is on a distinguished road. (+10) WinVar is on a distinguished road. (+10) WinVar is on a distinguished road. (+10) WinVar is on a distinguished road. (+10) WinVar is on a distinguished road. (+10) WinVar is on a distinguished road. (+10) WinVar is on a distinguished road. (+10) WinVar is on a distinguished road. (+10) WinVar is on a distinguished road. (+10) WinVar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's it like price wise out there brah? what currency do they use?

Originally Posted by WinVar View Post
    What's it like price wise out there brah? what currency do they use?
    Either our local currency or US money. Both are 1:1 here

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000)
    One of the best misc threads Ive read in ages.

Thanks OP, you are a cool dude. I am definately jelly and mirin your lifestyle.
    Also, penis.

Originally Posted by deeds View Post
    One of the best misc threads Ive read in ages.

Thanks OP, you are a cool dude. I am definately jelly and mirin your lifestyle.
    Thanks man and all of the positive feedback!

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

PGSPCB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PGSPCB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PGSPCB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PGSPCB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PGSPCB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PGSPCB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PGSPCB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PGSPCB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PGSPCB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PGSPCB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PGSPCB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

A Barracuda! These guys don't play around! If you see one a reasonable size, get out of the water especially if you are wearing something that sparkles. They are also very dangerous out of the water. There have been many cases here where someone caught a barracuda and was bitten from the barracuda while the barracuda was on the boat. Some even swear to it that they are more dangerous out of the water than in. As for size, the great barracuda can get up to about 6 ft!

That's odd, because when I was in Key Largo I went out on a boat that took us to a spot to go snorkeling. I was out for awhile and swam back to the boat, and when i got there there was a 5-6 foot barracuda just floating under the boat. It looked so mean and menacing, but they assured us it wouldn't do anything when I got back on the boat. They said they always bring people to that spot and he likes to float under the boat.

The thing was seriously huge and its teeth looked massive. I couldn't believe when everyone was like "eh no big deal"

Originally Posted by PGSPCB View Post
    That's odd, because when I was in Key Largo I went out on a boat that took us to a spot to go snorkeling. I was out for awhile and swam back to the boat, and when i got there there was a 5-6 foot barracuda just floating under the boat. It looked so mean and menacing, but they assured us it wouldn't do anything when I got back on the boat. They said they always bring people to that spot and he likes to float under the boat.

The thing was seriously huge and its teeth looked massive. I couldn't believe when everyone was like "eh no big deal"
    Yea, places like that will have these things kinda tamed if it is frequented enough. You can go diving with actual bull sharks etc here in the wild. They have a certain area (Stuarts Cove) where they take tourist and they feed the sharks etc and the sharks don't mess with the people because they are use to them. Crazy! Here is a video of it. First one I found on youtube and didn't watch it so hopefully I no-one got eaten on this dive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLFCMDqzYeY

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Also, the question of junkanoo just came up on another forum I moderate which I posted a few links to, but here is what the real authentic junkanoo beat sounds like in the first link. The drum beat, cowbell shaking and whistle blowing is a set thing thing making it authentic junkanoo music and then you can add in your own songs with trumpets etc to the junkanoo beat so you will have pop songs in the us being played to the junkanoo beat.

One Family Emancipation Day Junkanoo 2009 Part 8 - YouTube

and click here to see what some of the costumes look like

junkanoo costumes - Google Search

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do they have a gym at the bahamas

Originally Posted by shreddedmass View Post
    do they have a gym at the bahamas
    Haha!! Yea man! We have gym's...Bally's, Gold's and a few others! We also have McDonald's, Wendy's, KFC, Burger King, Schools, Hospitals, and all that good stuff. I once had a guy ask me on another forum if we live in huts in the woods LOL! Almost like when people think of Africa they only think of the people with painted faces throwing spears and stuff, but forget about South Africa that is a beautiful built city.. Only a few islands have these luxuries, but if you visited some of the other family islands, some don't have electricity, internet or any of those things. That's the real island living right there!

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

And some more pics!

Solid 40ft Powerboats with three 300HP Yamahas which is a custom built boat. Only eight of them made so far which belongs to a really good friend of mine from Freeport where I am originally from. My buddy had his own boat when he was just 12 years old and was allowed to go out by himself! His dad was incharge of BASRA

Think he's natty??

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Last few for the night

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

crzymama08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzymama08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzymama08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzymama08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzymama08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzymama08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzymama08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzymama08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzymama08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzymama08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crzymama08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome pics! I just spent the last hour reading and looking at the pictures. My parents went there on a cruise a few years ago. Seeing the pics they took made me wanna go, but after seeing yours I wanna go even more! Hopefully someday i'll be able to.

Originally Posted by crzymama08 View Post
    Awesome pics! I just spent the last hour reading and looking at the pictures. My parents went there on a cruise a few years ago. Seeing the pics they took made me wanna go, but after seeing yours I wanna go even more! Hopefully someday i'll be able to.
    Haha!! Thanks! It's a great vacation spot for sure. It does have its faults like any other place, but all in all I like it here!

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100)
    i would love to reach dat status

Originally Posted by ilovekayaking View Post
    i would love to reach dat status
    LOL! Status of living in the Bahamas? Marry a Bahamian. Quickest way in without needing to try and obtain a work permit.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate