Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Too injured to lift crew XtremeOCD's Avatar
    XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by midniteOG View Post
    lol damn!! but ya, its a nice little chill area. been going there with the family for some years now. its popular among cruise ships, but they usually stay in the town area. the beaches are awesome, not to crowded, the water is crystal clear with great snorkeling right off the hotel. (we managed to catch a few sea turtles, saw some sting rays, shrimp, lobster, squid, barracuda, parrot fich, barracuda, etc).. grreat spot and only a 2 hour flight from my state
    Nice! From Nassau to Florida is about 30 mins by Jet, but when I lived in Freeport, 18 minute flight. On a clear night if you went to the tip of Freeport you could vaguely see lights in Florida! Crazy!! I snorkel a lot. Spear fishing, trolling, deep sea drops etc. I do it all! Live the ocean! I moderate a reefing forum for saltwater aquariums and would have my tank's stocked up with crap I collected .

Originally Posted by CheeseSteak View Post
    XtremeOCD, do you know a guy named Manny? he takes care of me and my brah's when we're in Nassau
    Is his last name Burrows originally from Long Island?

Originally Posted by Jallalabadbad View Post
    op lives in the bahamas

i am jelly
    Nice to meet you jelly lol

Originally Posted by Drew23 View Post
    OP I am going on a cruise to the Bahamas in Nov. Freeport and Nassau, 1 day each. I have little kids (3 and 5) What would you do if you were me?
    Freeport is a bit boring lol. If anything, you may enjoy walking around Port Lucaya. Economy isn't so well over there. As for Nassau, plenty to do. The ship docks right in the center of town so there is tons of shopping there and then there is always heading over to paradise island (5 minute ride from the ship) and probably do a day pass to hit the beaches and hotel by Atlantis. You can go on jet ski's and all that stuff. Also, they have a nice shopping area called mains village that belongs to Atlantis that you can check out as well. Probably your best option to get a bit of everything in just a day.

I will post some more pictures tonight when I get to my pc of a kids pool. Your kids would go crazy!!! Also, some more photos of the Bahamas etc.
    My Bahamian Photo Album <'))><
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143862181

Feb 2017
    Lumbar fusion (anterior and posterior approach)
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XtremeOCD View Post
    Freeport is a bit boring lol. If anything, you may enjoy walking around Port Lucaya. Economy isn't so well over there. As for Nassau, plenty to do. The ship docks right in the center of town so there is tons of shopping there and then there is always heading over to paradise island (5 minute ride from the ship) and probably do a day pass to hit the beaches and hotel by Atlantis. You can go on jet ski's and all that stuff. Also, they have a nice shopping area called mains village that belongs to Atlantis that you can check out as well. Probably your best option to get a bit of everything in just a day.

I will post some more pictures tonight when I get to my pc of a kids pool. Your kids would go crazy!!! Also, some more photos of the Bahamas etc.
    Thanks brah. Sounds great!
    Will rep on rc.
    I'm not DrewDarden

Best Meet lifts: S:805 B:705 D:560 Total:2070 (220, equipped, drug free)
    Best Raw (gym lifts): S:540 B:380 D:515

Want to bench more? Click here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178958341
    ~ Molon Labe ~

mikeyb79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeyb79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeyb79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeyb79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeyb79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeyb79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeyb79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeyb79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeyb79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeyb79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeyb79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visited Nassau on a family cruise. Wife drove me nuts dragging me from store to store, didn't get to check out the cool places

Planning a return for at least a couple nights for next summer. Man, a week in the Bahamas did a wonder for my skin.
    Mikey B.

Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Traditional Wet Shaving Crew

CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XtremeOCD View Post

Is his last name Burrows originally from Long Island?
    i can't remember. only reason i asked is b/c i know he's pretty well known around Nassau. i know he was in a car accident after we left there (last year or so). he drove an SUV
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    Toronto Raptors

bsurenew is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsurenew is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsurenew is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsurenew is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsurenew is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsurenew is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsurenew is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsurenew is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsurenew is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsurenew is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsurenew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    very jelly op

MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100) MrCaptcha is not very well liked. (-100)
    who else lol'd at that fish

EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by camdls1 View Post
    i cant stop laughing at that.
    It's kinda not funny because the chlorine killed the shark.
    So it goes...

XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drew23 View Post
    Thanks brah. Sounds great!
    Will rep on rc.

Here's the kiddies pool! Mine love it!! That big bucket on top takes about 10 minutes to fill and then it dumps over on the whole area. A bunch of slides come off of it, water guns and hoses etc and the water is about knee high in most places so kids can run around. I lost a lot of pics when my computer crashed, but I did have these. I wills earch some more and post them if I find them. They also have water rapids you can sit in either a double tube or single that takes you around some of the hotel. A belt takes you up tp the top of the slides while sitting in your tube so you don't have to get out of your tube. Pretty sick!

Originally Posted by mikeyb79 View Post
    Visited Nassau on a family cruise. Wife drove me nuts dragging me from store to store, didn't get to check out the cool places

Planning a return for at least a couple nights for next summer. Man, a week in the Bahamas did a wonder for my skin.
    LOL! Here's what it did to mine and I'm use to it!

My wife and son are screwed! My son has my wife's color and my daughter mine LOL. This was taken in 2010.

Originally Posted by CheeseSteak View Post
    i can't remember. only reason i asked is b/c i know he's pretty well known around Nassau. i know he was in a car accident after we left there (last year or so). he drove an SUV

Hmm...It is an explorer? The Manny I know owns a locksmith buisness and drives an Explorer. I think it's blue.

Some of Spanish Wells, Eleuthera. Small island about 1/2 mile wide by about 2-3 miles long. We go usually twice a year. People get around mostly on golf carts and you don't have to lock your doors there. Zero crime there! Love it!! Also, only island with pink sand.

This is the beach where we stay. As far as you can see blue water you can stand at low tide so basically you can walk out to where a person can't identify who you are. These are my cousins out paddling. Kinda funny because the oars hit the sand at low tide LOL.

Wild goats are used to keep vacant property trimmed low LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Transportation to check out the island and the goats.

More pics to come in a few...Exceeded maximum number of pics

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Ding dong didn't look where he was going and ran his yacht on a sand bank. A lot of shallow water here so you have to be careful.

My cousin caught a dolphin trolling and a shark bit off half of it

And his son caught this afterwards after stopping to drop their lines. Pulled this in by hand. It's a mutton snapper. They give a really good pull!

Will post more pic later tonight. Heading out for dinner!

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Just found a jumpdrive with some more pics on it so will post some more when I get back home and the kids are settled.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in for more
    We're All Gonna Make It
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I stayed on Paradise Island a couple years ago, nice area.

lobs3537 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lobs3537 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lobs3537 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lobs3537 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lobs3537 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lobs3537 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lobs3537 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lobs3537 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lobs3537 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lobs3537 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lobs3537 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i was in nassua a few weeks ago for spring break (cruise)

We went to two different beaches, one public one (ends with aroo?) and then we took a cab over to atlantis and then i don't remember what we did there.

Later that night though we got offered a hooker, a blunt, and a line of coke for 50 bucks outside of Senor Frogs.

Registered Amuser FrozenMercury's Avatar
    FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never jelly of people but I'm jelly of OP.
    On a blood and guts quest for 100k ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is legit a nice thread, none of the usual hate/childness that goes on in others, thanks OP.
    If she hasn't got the glow, i don't want to know crew

British Army, Royal Anglians.

Originally Posted by FIREnICE View Post
    in for more
    Lol!! I'll be sure to add some later this evening!

Originally Posted by swaptrex View Post
    I stayed on Paradise Island a couple years ago, nice area.
    Yea, very nice over there. Property is probably the most costly over there.

Originally Posted by lobs3537 View Post
    i was in nassua a few weeks ago for spring break (cruise)

We went to two different beaches, one public one (ends with aroo?) and then we took a cab over to atlantis and then i don't remember what we did there.

Later that night though we got offered a hooker, a blunt, and a line of coke for 50 bucks outside of Senor Frogs.

Ha!! That's typical on that back strip there. I heard it gets real crazy after hours. Was the beach called Montagu? If so, that's probably the worst beach here! I've never swam in that water there lol!

Originally Posted by FrozenMercury View Post
    Never jelly of people but I'm jelly of OP.

No man, don't be jelly! I'm sure there's a lit up there I'd be jelly about as well except winter

Originally Posted by EssexBrah View Post
    This is legit a nice thread, none of the usual hate/childness that goes on in others, thanks OP.
    Haha! Thanks! Will throw up some more pics tonight!

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

DP197 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DP197 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DP197 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DP197 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DP197 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DP197 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DP197 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DP197 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DP197 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DP197 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DP197 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cool thread OP, Im gonna subscribe

Originally Posted by DP197 View Post
    cool thread OP, Im gonna subscribe
    Thanks! Please make all subscription payments by the first of every month! Last month you get free!

I'll be sure to post some pics later on tonight. Just have to get the little ones settled or I may sneak a few in before.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Registered User StanlyThrustwel's Avatar
    StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Capricio's and Stuarts Cove brah. I've only stayed at atlantis once, i actually like crystal palace better. For years they keep saying the are going to remodel it or build a water park there lol.

Founder of ESWKEAMSEC StrongScience62's Avatar
    StrongScience62 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongScience62 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongScience62 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongScience62 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongScience62 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongScience62 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongScience62 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongScience62 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongScience62 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongScience62 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrongScience62 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I was 14 my family went on a cruise to the bahammas. We snuck into the Atlantis resort for the day and managed to get wristbands. Went down that big slide like 4 times. Shyt was so cash.
    >Engineering Students Who Know Everything About Math, Science, And Everything Crew<
    B.S. Chemical Engineering 2013

*Extreme Dips Crew*
    160lbs x 3 reps

[Pics or Negs] Crew

Originally Posted by StrongScience62 View Post
    When I was 14 my family went on a cruise to the bahammas. We snuck into the Atlantis resort for the day and managed to get wristbands. Went down that big slide like 4 times. Shyt was so cash.
    My cousin is always sneaking in there. Got chased once by security after sitting in Market Place restaurant eating LOL! Did they have phase 3 (The Cove) completed when you were here? If not, I've been there for dinner etc, but never by the pools. I hear they have a nude beach there. Gotta go and get some pics!

Originally Posted by StanlyThrustwel View Post
    Capricio's and Stuarts Cove brah. I've only stayed at atlantis once, i actually like crystal palace better. For years they keep saying the are going to remodel it or build a water park there lol.
    They are building it now. You wouldn't believe how out there looks already! Supposed to be better than Atlantis and shut them down. Kerzner who owns Atlantis sold it to Canadians left the people here to run it who were running it before. Guess he was afraid of the competition. They said the final look will be like a Vegas strip. Looks amazing out there so far!

K...I snuck away for a few mins while my wife feeds the kids. Here are a few quick pics! This is some of Blue Lagoon Island. About a 15 minute ferry ride over. You can basically swim from Paradise Island over it's so close. You leave from Paradise Island through the harbour and head over to the island. There you have water activities, some slides for the kids on the beach, you can go snorkeling, swim with the dolphins/take pictures with them etc as well as with Seals. You also get lunch there. They had a section called Stingray City where you can swim with the stingray's but we didn't go down to that end this day so not sure if it is still there.

Island covered in them!! Lay off under a cocnut tree and just relax!

Restaurant and dance floor. That little building off to the right you can barely see is the bar for those who love to drink!

Some of the kids activities (and adults with a mind of a kid)

Some of the Dolphins. They say not to rub them on the underside as you may start something you can't finish LOL

You can even catch a ride on the dolphins as two jet you across the lagoon!

Trainer with Seal (or is it sea lion? ) Anyways, one or the other.

More to come later! Have more of Atlantis as well and some fishing =)

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP seems like a chill guy.

Originally Posted by GGekko View Post
    OP seems like a chill guy.
    Thanks and yes...Very "chill." My wife may say too laid back, but I enjoy life man. You only live once and believe or not, never touched alcohol, drugs or even cigarettes. Now I won't tell you I won't enjoy sitting back and watching drunk people . I had a drink once and it messed me up! My wife's cousin is always asking me if I want a drink so I told him if my wife ever got pregnant I'll let him mix me whatever and I'll drink it. Well sure enough she got pregnant! He mixed me Anejo and coke and it bruned my ears and almost threw it up so he mixed me Vodka and OJ which wasn't as bad, but still burned like a mother!! Well, I didn't eat, didn't know much about drinking and I just held my nose and downed the whole glass!! (16 oz)! He looked at me just as I was finishing up and said, "Shut up!!" "You are F'ed!!" I though I'd been fine until about 15 mins later...Couldn't walk straight had to sit down. Giggling and all that crap. Tried to eat a steak to get something in my stomach, but almost fell asleep eating it LOL! From then, anytime we get together they beg me to have one. Said I'm a good drunk LOL!

Got a bunch more pics ready to post, but have to go and play daddy a for a bit. Will post a few more tonight. Atleast aanother 20!

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Not sure what is going on, but I can't log in from my pc (only from iPhone app). Kids must have screwed with something. Going to reset computer and clear my cache and cookies and see what happens. Hopefully I can get on to post these pics.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

NotAesthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotAesthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotAesthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotAesthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotAesthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotAesthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotAesthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotAesthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotAesthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotAesthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotAesthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just recently went on a cruise to the bahamas from last monday-friday, it was pretty awesome.

Inaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Inaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Inaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This thread is rad. Looking forward to more pictures.

Originally Posted by NotAesthetic View Post
    I just recently went on a cruise to the bahamas from last monday-friday, it was pretty awesome.
    Nice! Which islands did you stop to here? Not very many people know, but the Bahamas is made up 700 islands only which about 49 are inhabited. Disney has their own little cay here. Heard it's really nice!

Originally Posted by Inaho View Post
    This thread is rad. Looking forward to more pictures.
    Thanks man! Been sitting at my computer for an hour and can't log into here from it for some reason. I can log in from my iPhone, but not my home pc. Sucks!! Going to give it one more shot. If not, I'll try again tomorrow. At least I got a few in today, but had quite a few more I wanted to at least post tonight.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Might go on a cruise there

Is swimming with dolphins fun?
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500) trueten is not very helpful. (-500)
    is it hard to just move here from US?

12204 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 12204 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 12204 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 12204 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 12204 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 12204 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 12204 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 12204 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 12204 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 12204 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 12204 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I went on a cruise there I think 2 years ago. I have been all over the caribbeans, from Mexico to the US Virgin Islands and hand downs the Bahamas is in my Top 3 for the best place. The water is crystal clear, warm, the waves were a good 5+ feet when I was there!!!! I stayed at the Paradise Island beach for the day, simply beautiful. I'd recommend it to anyone that is wanting to travel somewhere hot, beautiful, and simply amazing!

Also OP, repped you and I sir am very, very jealous.
    rip zyzz..