Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Too injured to lift crew XtremeOCD's Avatar
    XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jrdath View Post
    Phuck bro I went to that same restaurant too! The conch fritters were

Twin Brothers rock!! Got one of the conch man there making conch salad!

Originally Posted by Kard View Post
    I'm afraid life doesn't work that way.

Bummer....I tried!
    My Bahamian Photo Album <'))><
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143862181

Feb 2017
    Lumbar fusion (anterior and posterior approach)
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP you are the BOSS

XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yelojackt View Post
    srs question brah, whats the cost of living where you live and whats the job market like?

could i move there with 0 savings and live comfortably? srs question is srs

It's a bit costy in some ways, but not too bad. We don't pay any income tax so what you make you take it all home. This is why so many foreigners move here...To get away from paying taxes LOL! However, we have import duty tax on basically everything that is brought into the country, but at different rates so say a motorcycle you pay high duty rate on (75%) but something like a boat you only pay 15% to import it. Stuff like computers etc are all duty free so it depends. With the majority of stuff having some sort of duty rate, it jacks up the prices a bit. Something you can relate to probably is we have a GNC here and a 2lb container of ON Whey is $99! You can buy two 5lb containers for that in the US! So you are paying for the intial cost of the way, the import duty and shipping, then the company's mark up so it can get a bit expensive. 3 pc meal from KFC is $7.99 LOL

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Originally Posted by miscterFLEM View Post
    OP you are the BOSS
    LOL! I wish!! I'd be out in the boat all day everyday relaxing!!

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XtremeOCD View Post
    K..Here's the top of the slide going down through the shark tank

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/6pb0i1.jpg[IMG]

Shot from the front showing where shark jumped from

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/sxg8px.jpg[IMG]

Shark going down slide LOL.

Repped you OP.

Aware me on this slide though?
    Sharks slide down it often? WTF

Is it a good place to visit? I'm looking up holidays for next year.

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn that sharks insane!!!!!!!!

but ya brah, love the carribean... especially the cayman islands.. stay there alot

lol @ the shark slide.......
    *****official misc photography crew *****

Originally Posted by FFX View Post
    Repped you OP.

Aware me on this slide though?
    Sharks slide down it often? WTF

Is it a good place to visit? I'm looking up holidays for next year.
    LOL! No, this was the first time this happened. Something must have freaked out the shark. As for visiting, I think it's really a nice place! I have friends that live in the US dying to come back. One thing you can do to save a few bucks is to stay at Comfort Suits right across the street from Atlantis which means you pay a lot less, but seeing they are affiliated, you get wrist bands that allow you to use all of Atlantis's facilities. They have a huge water park there with water rapids, slides etc and then they have a really nice beach. I mean, you basically only sleep in a room so why pay a lot of money on a room, when you can stay somewhere decent for less, but still enjoy Atlantis. Here's a link to Atlantis. Check out the activities and just the place alone. Pretty sick!

http://www.atlantis.com/

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Originally Posted by midniteOG View Post
    damn that sharks insane!!!!!!!!

but ya brah, love the carribean... especially the cayman islands.. stay there alot

lol @ the shark slide.......

I heard Cayman is really nice! A friend was transferred there last year and loves it (moved here from the US then to Cayman). Guess he loves the girls there too because he left his wife for a local down there and wife and kids moved back to California.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL! No, this was the first time this happened. Something must have freaked out the shark. As for visiting, I think it's really a nice place! I have friends that live in the US dying to come back. One thing you can do to save a few bucks is to stay at Comfort Suits right across the street from Atlantis which means you pay a lot less, but seeing they are affiliated, you get wrist bands that allow you to use all of Atlantis's facilities. They have a huge water park there with water rapids, slides etc and then they have a really nice beach. I mean, you basically only sleep in a room so why pay a lot of money on a room, when you can stay somewhere decent for less, but still enjoy Atlantis. Here's a link to Atlantis. Check out the activities and just the place alone. Pretty sick!

http://www.atlantis.com/

Cheers, looks pretty good.

I think I'll book that Bridge Suite in the Royal Towers for next summer. (I wish).

What's the beaches like?
    Does it have snorkelling there?
    Jet skiing?

Originally Posted by FFX View Post
    Cheers, looks pretty good.

I think I'll book that Bridge Suite in the Royal Towers for next summer. (I wish).

What's the beaches like?
    Does it have snorkelling there?
    Jet skiing?
    They said Michael Jackson use to rent that suite. It's really huge if you stand underneath it!

As for the beaches, if you look at the pictures in post one, that is what the water looks like and the beach itself stretches from Atlantis I'd say atleast a mile if not more down and all along the shoreline you can rent anything from jet ski's, banana boat rides, Para sailing, go on snorkeling tours or even you can go seep sea fishing etc.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

I went back and turned the pictures into clickable links instead of embedded photos for those who happen to stumble on the thread, but don't want to see them. I gave them the option to choose if they want to see them or not. Hopefully they are allowed. If not, my apologies...

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

camdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

i cant stop laughing at that.

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's a bit costy in some ways, but not too bad. We don't pay any income tax so what you make you take it all home. This is why so many foreigners move here...To get away from paying taxes LOL! However, we have import duty tax on basically everything that is brought into the country, but at different rates so say a motorcycle you pay high duty rate on (75%) but something like a boat you only pay 15% to import it. Stuff like computers etc are all duty free so it depends. With the majority of stuff having some sort of duty rate, it jacks up the prices a bit. Something you can relate to probably is we have a GNC here and a 2lb container of ON Whey is $99! You can buy two 5lb containers for that in the US! So you are paying for the intial cost of the way, the import duty and shipping, then the company's mark up so it can get a bit expensive. 3 pc meal from KFC is $7.99 LOL
    Yea food is mad expensive over there... like 6 bucks for a gallon of milk and 8bucks for a gallon of gas or some shet.. I don't remember. Lived in the middle of Nassau.

They said Michael Jackson use to rent that suite. It's really huge if you stand underneath it!

As for the beaches, if you look at the pictures in post one, that is what the water looks like and the beach itself stretches from Atlantis I'd say atleast a mile if not more down and all along the shoreline you can rent anything from jet ski's, banana boat rides, Para sailing, go on snorkeling tours or even you can go seep sea fishing etc.
    I have been in it.. it is very large has marble floors and stuff.. grand piano.. gold plated sinks and stuff.

Lotta violence there .. like 110 murders for a small city
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haha! You mean this fish fry aka Arawak Cay??

yep lol we went to that little place on the right and that yellow one I believe. We stayed down the road at the Sheraton.
    Misc med crew~~

Originally Posted by Shreder54 View Post
    yep lol we went to that little place on the right and that yellow one I believe. We stayed down the road at the Sheraton.
    Nice! Cool little place. If they can get these idiots under control from killing up one another it would be even better, but like my police friend says...""Let them kill up each other over stupid things. Less work for us and you get the idiots off of the streets!"

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll be partying at the Breezes in Nassau for a week during my grad trip. So fuarking stoked.
    Life is good.

theredpilljournal

Originally Posted by eZbreeZe View Post
    I'll be partying at the Breezes in Nassau for a week during my grad trip. So fuarking stoked.
    Pm me before you go. A good friend of mine works there. I will have him hook you guys up with some passes and stuff for whatever activities they have going on at the time.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pm me before you go. A good friend of mine works there. I will have him hook you guys up with some passes and stuff for whatever activities they have going on at the time.
    Legit? I'll hit you up with a PM when I do. Have some measly reps for being chill.
    Life is good.

theredpilljournal

Originally Posted by eZbreeZe View Post
    Legit? I'll hit you up with a PM when I do. Have some measly reps for being chill.
    Yea 100% legit. Really cool guy who handles activities for the hotel. Probably one of the coolest people you will ever meet (no homo). He use to work with me for a few years. Just let me know when you head down.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha!! You know some guys were fishing and caught a tiger shark and when they pulled it into the boat, he threw up a man's arm so the defence force was called in and they cut the shark open on the dock and I kid you not, the shark had an entire man's body in his gut minus the head. Later found out that this guy along with his friend ran out of gas in their baot and tried to swim in and the rest is history. True story. I had pictures somewhere of them cutting open the shark. I need to find them. Crazy stuff!!
    i've heard many similar stories to this

the majority of the time they had made it safely ....... but your story just scared me into ever being in a similar situation

Originally Posted by Workout4ever View Post
    i've heard many similar stories to this

the majority of the time they had made it safely ....... but your story just scared me into ever being in a similar situation
    Yea, you always hear stuff about shark attacks, but I never really paid much attention to them. I love spear fishing and have seen sharks from time to time, but they never phased me for some reason. I was more afraid of barracuda's because I've witnessed many times what they can do when they rip fish off of your line and you end up with just a fish head. It wasn't until I saw these pics that I realized I was screwing around so when I'm out, I look out for sharks now. Not paranoid or anything, but if I see one, I'll get out. Usually I'll just stay and watch them swim away.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Not Banned At All. MichaelScofield's Avatar
    MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How did the bullshark manage to get to that part of the slide? I thought it was impossible to get in there.

Originally Posted by MichaelScofield View Post
    How did the bullshark manage to get to that part of the slide? I thought it was impossible to get in there.
    Well that slide isn't fully enclosed. It's only enclosed when it enters the water and goes through the shark tank so there was an opening for him to jump in. Guess they never thought it would happen. Good thing no-one was coming down. That would have been a nice day in court for Atlantis.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dude tell us more about living in the bahamas! are you a native? what do you do for work? pros and cons of living there?

Originally Posted by DrFeeIGood View Post
    dude tell us more about living in the bahamas! are you a native? what do you do for work? pros and cons of living there?
    Yea, I was born here. Lived in Grand Bahama and they moved here to Nassau when I was about 18. For the past 12 years I've been doing auto sound and security. We are authorized dealers for Directed Electronics in the Bahamas during this whole time which if you are into car audio and security, you would probably know some of their brands like Viper, Clifford, Precision Power, Orion, Polk Audio etc. We get into installs in homes, office buildings, boats, golf carts... You name it. Are main thing though is the doing work for the car dealers. We supply quite a few of them with their head units, alarms etc which they order the cars from the factory without to save on cost. Keeps us pretty busy.

As for pro's of living here, no income tax, great climate, nice beaches, people seem to be friendly for the most part etc. Also, laws aren't enforced a whole lot in certain areas. You could drive a car with a beer in your hand pass a police and they won't stop you. I have a friend who took the police patrol car while he was on duty and raced it on the track lol. You can even whip it out on the side of the road and pee and it's not a problem. You will never be approached by a police for doing this so it's kinda layed back here in a sense.

Cons would be we are in an area that is high risk for hurricanes each year although here in Nassau we have been really lucky for the past couple of years. Then there is crime. With the economy everywhere suffering, there have been quite a few robberies. Probably nothing compared to most places, but going on the amount of people per capita, it's pretty high along with the murders. I think we had 125 murders last year in a country with only about 300,000 people. I say only about because that's all that is registered. Another issue would be illegal immigrants that migrate here which pose a bit of a problem for the locals which is said to be probably another 100,000 or more people. Some of the crime is thought to stem from them, but who knows. Looking at who is being murdered, it seems like they are either drug related or a result of domestic disputes.

For the most part, I like it. Elections are this year so we'll see what happens after.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    I have been in it.. it is very large has marble floors and stuff.. grand piano.. gold plated sinks and stuff.
    Here's a shot standing underneath this room to give you guys an idea of how big it is. It connects two sections together

Originally Posted by MichaelScofield View Post

Here's a better shot to show you how the shark got in. Easy access right over

Originally Posted by DrFeeIGood View Post
    Here's the pics I promised. A little something I whipped up in a day (started that morning and finished that afternoon). Something simple to show customers the kind of work we can do and also something they can listen to to get an idea of how something simple sounds (ie you don't have to spend an arm and a leg to get good sound if it is done properly). I went with the Orion Cobalt line this time for this simple reason.

And the car it was in. A JDM Integra with a few mods I did to it. We can import any right hand drive car here.

My last car was a JDM Evo I with an Evo III kit on it and upgraded turbo etc. This was pretty fast. The guy I sold it to ran into a building with it. He said he popped the clutch coming through the corner and all 4 broke loose and he couldn't control it. Straight to the dump!

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I heard Cayman is really nice! A friend was transferred there last year and loves it (moved here from the US then to Cayman). Guess he loves the girls there too because he left his wife for a local down there and wife and kids moved back to California.
    lol damn!! but ya, its a nice little chill area. been going there with the family for some years now. its popular among cruise ships, but they usually stay in the town area. the beaches are awesome, not to crowded, the water is crystal clear with great snorkeling right off the hotel. (we managed to catch a few sea turtles, saw some sting rays, shrimp, lobster, squid, barracuda, parrot fich, barracuda, etc).. grreat spot and only a 2 hour flight from my state
    *****official misc photography crew *****

CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    XtremeOCD, do you know a guy named Manny? he takes care of me and my brah's when we're in Nassau
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    Toronto Raptors

Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op lives in the bahamas

i am jelly
    ☆☆☆ UK Crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Gentleman And A Scholar Crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Andreia Brazier > all crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Used To Think Andreia Brazier > All Until I Saw Nicole Mejia Crew ☆☆☆

Owner of the best looking cat on all of misc, see thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166739771

Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP I am going on a cruise to the Bahamas in Nov. Freeport and Nassau, 1 day each. I have little kids (3 and 5) What would you do if you were me?
    I'm not DrewDarden

Best Meet lifts: S:805 B:705 D:560 Total:2070 (220, equipped, drug free)
    Best Raw (gym lifts): S:540 B:380 D:515

Want to bench more? Click here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178958341
    ~ Molon Labe ~