Closed Thread
Page 16 of 161 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast
    chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How you holding up my dude Arsenal01?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SK
    Question i have is, what does it mean that knowledge will be lifted near the end of times? The words of Qur'an will be deleted, but what about other religious books on Islamic philosophy, Hadith, exegesis?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Assalamualikom ^_^!

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chashma1 View Post
    SK
    Question i have is, what does it mean that knowledge will be lifted near the end of times? The words of Qur'an will be deleted, but what about other religious books on Islamic philosophy, Hadith, exegesis?
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

Knowledge is lifted by the death of the scholars. What good are books if people just invent their own incorrect interpretations for them? The proliferation of sects, cults, and false religions is just one of many symptoms of how useless knowledge (data) is without intellect.

'Abd-God ibn 'Amr ibn al-'Aas said: "I heard the Messenger of God (peace and blessings of God be upon him) say, 'God does not take knowledge away by taking it away from people's (hearts); He takes knowledge away by taking away the scholars (i.e., when scholars die), and when there is not one scholar left, the people will turn to ignorant leaders who, when they are consulted, will give fatwas without knowledge. They are misguided and they misguide others.'" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 98).

The phrase "...by taking it [knowledge] away from people's (hearts)" implies wiping it from their hearts. During his Farewell Pilgrimage, the Prophet (peace and blessings of God be upon him) said: "Learn before knowledge is taken away or lifted up." A Bedouin said, "How will it be lifted up?" He said, "Knowledge disappears when its bearers disappear" three times. The Prophet (peace and blessings of God be upon him) said, "God will not take away knowledge after it has been given to you." According to another report, he said, "Knowledge will not be taken from the people" or "from the hearts of the people." A Bedouin asked him, "O Prophet of God, how will knowledge be taken up from among us when we have Masaahif (copies of the Qur'aan) among us and we have learned what is in the Qur'aan and have taught it to our children and womenfolk and servants?" The Prophet (peace and blessings of God be upon him) looked up at him angrily and said, "These Jews and Christians have the scripture among them and they don't adhere to a single letter of what their Prophets brought them!" There are other corroborating reports that verify these additions to the hadeeth. It was reported that Abu al-Samah said: "There will come a time when a man will fatten his mount in preparation for travel, and will travel through different countries asking for someone to give him knowledge of the Sunnah that he could follow, and he will not be able to find anyone to give him a fatwa except with uncertainty, and this has indeed happened." (Adapted and summarized from Fath al-Baari). 'Umar ibn 'Abd al-'Azeez wrote to Abu Bakr ibn Hazm to find out what was there of the hadeeth of the Messenger of God (peace and blessings of God be upon him). He wrote, "Find out what there is and write it down, for I am worried that knowledge will disappear when the scholars pass away. spread knowledge and sit down to teach the one who does not know, for knowledge does not disappear unless it is kept secret." (Saheeh al-Bukhaari, Kitaab al-'Ilm, Baab Kayfa yuqbad al-'ilm).

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Asalamu Alakoum

SK what is up with all these cultural mosques in Toronto? the Pakistani Masjid, the Sudanie Masjid, the ****lian Masjid...even Masjid's for different tribes in ****lia...

is there any reasonable explanation for this?

Jazak Allah khair
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post
    Asalamu Alakoum

SK what is up with all these cultural mosques in Toronto? the Pakistani Masjid, the Sudanie Masjid, the ****lian Masjid...even Masjid's for different tribes in ****lia...

is there any reasonable explanation for this?

Jazak Allah khair

From my experience, it's meaningless. All it means is that certain people tend to live in the same neighborhood, and then they raise money and build a Mosque. So it just gets a reputation based on its neighborhood.

I actually like seeing the different styles. I like going to the "Bosnian" Mosque or "Turkish" Mosque and seeing the different foods they might have, different clothes, different duas they'll do after prayer etc. As long as nobody is doing anything contrary to Islam, it's nice to get a different flavour of everything.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post

From my experience, it's meaningless. All it means is that certain people tend to live in the same neighborhood, and then they raise money and build a Mosque. So it just gets a reputation based on its neighborhood.

I actually like seeing the different styles. I like going to the "Bosnian" Mosque or "Turkish" Mosque and seeing the different foods they might have, different clothes, different duas they'll do after prayer etc. As long as nobody is doing anything contrary to Islam, it's nice to get a different flavour of everything.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    Makes sense. Do they do the Khutbah in there own language?

hehe you visit the "Bosnian" mosque? Do you ever see a guy selling honey there? He might be there tomorrow.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

hehe you visit the "Bosnian" mosque? Do you ever see a guy selling honey there? He might be there tomorrow.

tell him Hamza from Sarajevo said selam/hello

Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi SK,

I was wondering, is there any hadith or something which tells us not to sleep in our day time clothes? Do we have to have pajamas that we keep specifically for sleeping, or does it suffice to switch to new clothing to sleep, and then change again in the morning? Thanks.

onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SK: I know that certain things we shouldn't do with the right hand, like wiping after going to the bathroom or keeping "it" down when urinating. Are there any other things that I should or shouldn't do with the right hand?
    Repping mods on sight

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How you holding up my dude Arsenal01?
    ok I guess....just found out those 2 bitches went camping for the weekend LOL....but im getting better
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    ok I guess....just found out those 2 bitches went camping for the weekend LOL....but im getting better
    Who? Confused brah.
    I thought u wanted to be back with wife...

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Originally Posted by Dreyth View Post
    Hi SK,

I was wondering, is there any hadith or something which tells us not to sleep in our day time clothes? Do we have to have pajamas that we keep specifically for sleeping, or does it suffice to switch to new clothing to sleep, and then change again in the morning? Thanks.
    Hey I realize Q is to sk but i don't believe such a thing exist. My mom won't let me sleep in working clothes too lol
    It makes laundry easy

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Originally Posted by Dreyth View Post
    Hi SK,

There's nothing that says you have to sleep in certain type of clothes, but it's out of good hygiene that you only sleep in clean clothes e.g. after a bath/shower.

Usually day clothes might be dirty or smell like outside/sweat.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who? Confused brah.
    I thought u wanted to be back with wife...
    lol my ex and her new bf...along with other ppl....nah I divorced her...I wanted her back so I can live with my son and raise him....but nope not gonna work....I wouldnt have been able to forgive her either....I still want to smash that guys face tho
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

Makes sense. Do they do the Khutbah in there own language?

I have never attended a Friday prayer there.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by onebobby5 View Post
    SK: I know that certain things we shouldn't do with the right hand, like wiping after going to the bathroom or keeping "it" down when urinating. Are there any other things that I should or shouldn't do with the right hand?

In general, you shouldn't use your right hand for anything involving cleaning filth.

So even when you perform ablution for example, you blow your nose and clean it with your left hand.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SubhanaAllah Arsenal01, find peace in knowing your brothers from this blessed ummah from around the world are making dua for you.

Know that there is wisdom behind this and Allah (Subhana wa ta'ala) will reward you if you stay patient. Allah knows best but it may be that life away from this woman is better for you, it may be so that her intentions to become muslim are not clouded by desire for you and done purely for Allah (Subhana wa ta'ala).

check out this lecture about the prophet ayoub (alayhi salam)

lol my ex and her new bf...along with other ppl....nah I divorced her...I wanted her back so I can live with my son and raise him....but nope not gonna work....I wouldnt have been able to forgive her either....I still want to smash that guys face tho
    everything will work out good for you bro. InshaAllah. i can only imagine the pain you must be going through right now. Would come give u a bro-hug if u were around here. lol

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    tell him Hamza from Sarajevo said selam/hello
    lol iight

I just recently started meeting a lot of Bosnian, pretty cool people.
    the FOOD O.O

Next week I might go to the "Bosnian" Mosque, hopefully there is food there
    May Allah SWT grant you a pious wife. Ameen

graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's a question: Why do the people of Islam kill innocent Christians.

FYI I am not going to read through all 5 threads to find that answer. I already used the search thread button and could not find the answer.
    Making YouTube videos in Miami

Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

There's nothing that says you have to sleep in certain type of clothes, but it's out of good hygiene that you only sleep in clean clothes e.g. after a bath/shower.

Usually day clothes might be dirty or smell like outside/sweat.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    Thanks for the reply man, i'm glad you find the time to really answer everybody's questions.

mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Salam SK, i understand that the reason we don't follow the bible fully is that we are not sure that the transmission from Jesus(pbuh) to us can not be proven. Just wondering where i can find sources on this to prove that the transmission might be faulty. I try googling it but i cant make out the legit from the tons of garbage. Thanks.

Originally Posted by graciejjbrazil View Post
    Here's a question: Why do the people of Islam kill innocent Christians.

FYI I am not going to read through all 5 threads to find that answer. I already used the search thread button and could not find the answer.
    I can't explain the various reasons why people do wrong things - there are many reasons, ranging from ignorance to anger to stupidity. I can tell you whether they should do those things (they shouldn't). Here's why:

http://mac.abc.se/~onesr/ez/isl/0-sb...struction.html

http://www.livingislam.org/maa/dcmm_e.html

Originally Posted by mstrwaheed View Post
    Salam SK, i understand that the reason we don't follow the bible fully is that we are not sure that the transmission from Jesus(pbuh) to us can not be proven. Just wondering where i can find sources on this to prove that the transmission might be faulty. I try googling it but i cant make out the legit from the tons of garbage. Thanks.

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Bible/Text/

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Bible/Text/Canon/

http://individual.utoronto.ca/fantas...ompilation.pdf

http://l.b5z.net/i/u/6103974/f/Studi...ithMMAzami.pdf

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xshax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mstrwaheed View Post

It's not just about that is it?

The injeel was sent to a different ummah. The quran was sent for this ummah.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 009, Book 093, Hadith Number 614.
    -----------------------------------------
    Narated By 'Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah : 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas said, "O the group of Muslims! How can you ask the people of the Scriptures about anything while your Book which Allah has revealed to your Prophet contains the most recent news from Allah and is pure and not distorted? Allah has told you that the people of the Scriptures have changed some of Allah's Books and distorted it and wrote something with their own hands and said, 'This is from Allah, so as to have a minor gain for it. Won't the knowledge that has come to you stop you from asking them? No, by Allah, we have never seen a man from them asking you about that (the Book Al-Qur'an) which has been revealed to you.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 009, Book 093, Hadith Number 613.
    Narated By 'Ikrima : Ibn 'Abbas said, "How can you ask the people of the Scriptures about their Books while you have Allah's Book (the Qur'an) which is the most recent of the Books revealed by Allah, and you read it in its pure undistorted form?"

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 009, Book 092, Hadith Number 460.
    Narated By Abu Huraira : The people of the Book used to read the Torah in Hebrew and then explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. Allah's Apostle said (to the Muslims). "Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say, 'We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and whatever is revealed to you.'"

Sunan Al Daarimi, Kitab: Al Muqadimmah, Bab: Maa Yuttaqaa min tafseer Hadeeth Al Nabi Salaah Allaahu 'Alayhi Wassallam, Hadith no. 436, Source

Muhammad Ibn al-Alā' told us that Ibn Numayr reported from Mujālid from Ibn Aamir from Jaabir that Umar Ibn al-Khattāb brought a copy of the Torah to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said: "O Apostle of God, this is a copy of the Torah." But [the Prophet] kept silent. Then Umar started reading and the face of the Prophet kept changing. So, Abu Bakr interrupted him violently: "Don't you see the face of the Prophet (peace be upon him)?" Umar looked at the Prophet's face and said "May God preserve me from His anger and from the anger of his Apostle (peace be upon him), we accepted God as Lord and Islām as religion and Muhammad as prophet." Then the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "By the One Who owns Muhammad's soul, if Moses (peace be upon him) appeared to you and you followed him and left me, you would go astray from the right path and if he were alive and reached [the time of] my prophethood he would have followed

Originally Posted by xshax View Post

It's not just about that is it?

The injeel was sent to a different ummah. The quran was sent for this ummah.
    The revelations given to Jesus (pbuh) are called the "injeel".

That's different from the "Bible" or "New Testament" which are not reliable quotes/summaries from the "injeel".

anonymous
    How do I make Muslim friends? Very serious. I am sociable and have good friends in school and outside school but they are all non-Muslims. I avoided being friends with them for two years after high school because I knew that I would dwell into sinful acts. I was considered a shut-in and a loner. I finally caved in and started doing sinful things. Every chance that I got to make Muslim friends, I did try to make some type of bond, but it never materializes. Why? I tell them my situation about needing more Muslim friends and again, no change. What do I do?

Another thing, before, I used to feel guilty doing sinful acts, now I see don't feel as guilty and seems more justified since everyone else does it. Society looks down on a virgin, never tried drugs, alcohol etc...

For example, I want to go to Qiyam today for the birthday, but my friends wants me to celebrate in a strip club and pressuring me. Why can't I have friends that would influence me to go a mosque?

Seriously, writing this post made me cry.
    Last edited by RazaF; 05-05-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Originally Posted by RazaF View Post
    How do I make Muslim friends? Very serious. I am sociable and have good friends in school and outside school but they are all non-Muslims. I avoided being friends with them for two years after high school because I knew that I would dwell into sinful acts. I was considered a shut-in and a loner. I finally caved in and started doing sinful things. Every chance that I got to make Muslim friends, I did try to make some type of bond, but it never materializes. Why? I tell them my situation about needing more Muslim friends and again, no change. What do I do?
    Frequent the mosques, that's where the best people hang out

anonymous
    Frequent the mosques, that's where the best people hang out
    That's where I do hangout often when I am at school. Progresses nothing further than small-talk. I feel like a hypocrite because after I come from the mosque, I would go clubbing and stuff right after it. I would break my fast with non-halal meals and go back to consuming alcohol.

Originally Posted by RazaF View Post
    That's where I do hangout often when I am at school. Progresses nothing further than small-talk. I feel like a hypocrite because after I come from the mosque, I would go clubbing and stuff right after it. I would break my fast with non-halal meals and go back to consuming alcohol.
    Well yes, that's definitely a problem. Is your goal in life to have a large social network or to get to the highest level in Paradise? Friendship is about quality, and friends who roll around in major sins are harmful to you.

Frequent the Mosques to find good friends and to benefit each other.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 161 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast