Closed Thread
Page 14 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SK what are your views on abortion?

Also whether the girl was raped or not.
    Repping mods on sight

onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also, how do you go against Richard Dawkins' logic here?

1. The creation of the world is the most marvelous achievement imaginable.
    2. The merit of an achievement is the product of (a) its intrinsic quality, and (b) the ability of its creator.
    3. The greater the disability (or handicap) of the creator, the more impressive the achievement.
    4. The most formidable handicap for a creator would be nonexistence.
    5. Therefore if we suppose that the universe is the product of an existent creator we can conceive a greater being - namely, one who created everything while not existing.
    6. An existing God therefore would not be 'a being greater than which nothing greater can be conceived' because an even more formidable and incredible creator would be a God which did not exist.
    Ergo:
    7. God does not exist.
    I have my own argument against it which I think is pretty solid, but I'll post that later. Some atheists think this is an excellent "proof" but I beg to differ.
    If you want a hint to how I dissolve this argument, scroll down and highlight the white text. If you're using a black skin on these boards... whatever

I attack premise #4. I do not believe that the most formidable handicap for a creator would be nonexistence; I can think of a handicap that is even greater which thereby nullifies premises #5 and #6. Those premises will be nullified because the handicap does not have to do with existence at all (those premises are based on the handicap proposed in premis #4).
    Last edited by onebobby5; 04-28-2012 at 06:50 PM.
    Repping mods on sight

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    this is for one person, but what's the countries ruling

are there people whose job is to make sure they dont hurt anyone, or those who'll make sure they dont get too many in certain parts of the city etc. are there asylums for dogs?
    It's the government's job to get rid of harmful or dangerous animals if people complain.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by onebobby5 View Post
    SK what are your views on abortion?

Also whether the girl was raped or not.
    Abortion is not permissible except in specific cases:

1) Mother's life is at risk
    2) Modern scholars have permitted it in cases of confirmed severe congenital abnormalities
    3) Modern scholars have permitted it in cases of rape where the mother is suffering severe psychological distress, however the more noble position is to raise the child as a righteous Muslim

The abortion would need to take place prior to 120 days of gestation in cases 2 and 3.

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...ID=270&CATE=87

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...D=3896&CATE=42

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...D=1663&CATE=95

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...D=1663&CATE=95

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...=3817&CATE=223

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...=3817&CATE=223
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

verticaljump is just really nice. (+1000) verticaljump is just really nice. (+1000) verticaljump is just really nice. (+1000) verticaljump is just really nice. (+1000) verticaljump is just really nice. (+1000) verticaljump is just really nice. (+1000) verticaljump is just really nice. (+1000) verticaljump is just really nice. (+1000) verticaljump is just really nice. (+1000) verticaljump is just really nice. (+1000) verticaljump is just really nice. (+1000)
    SK, what's the view on astral projection?

Originally Posted by verticaljump View Post
    SK, what's the view on astral projection?
    According to the Qur'an, the soul leaves the body during sleep. We don't, however, have further information or when or whether the soul leaves the body at any other time, or at will, until death.

It is He Who doth take your souls by night and hath knowledge of all that ye have done by day; by day doth He raise you up again; that a term appointed be fulfilled; in the end unto Him will be your return then will He show you the truth of all that ye did. [Qur'an 6:60]

It is God that takes the souls at death: and those that die not He takes during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back from returning to life, but the rest He sends to their bodies for a term appointed. Verily in this are Signs for those who reflect. [Qur'an 39:42]

2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Asalamu Alaikum wa RahmutAllahi wa Barakatuhu

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post10422982

How do you reconcile this with recent events in the ME.

Also, recommend me a reliable source of islamic history in English, please.
    Remember God in prosperity and He will remember you in adversity
    -Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Rule between them by that which Allah revealed to you, and do not follow their vain desires away from the truth (5:48)

How few are the Romans and how numerous are we? 'An army's strength lies not in numbers of men but in Allah's help, and its weakness lies in being forsaken by Allah.
    -Khalid ibn al-Walid

Islamic Alliance- Al-Aqsa Division

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    Anyone know of any halal peppermint mouth spray(s) like Binaca or whatever?
    5k+ with link

skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Assalamualaikum, mashallah brothers and sisters, AAI 5 already, i'm impressed SK, i smell Jannah from you inshallah.
    Ummah reps fo' life... ?يوماد برآه

2:78. Among them are unlettered ones who do not know the scripture, except in wishful thinking, then assume that they know it.

Non-ignorant American Crew - 2012

ATTENTION MANLETS: PM me if you would like info on how to grow taller!

skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This guy right here has been recommended to me by many Asian brahs but i must say that i'm far from impressed. I don't want to slander him but this here is just absolute crap right?

Even i know a hadith that contradicts the rubbish hes spewing:

Sahih Muslim, Hadith 4568, narrated by AbuSa'id al-Khudri
    The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: When oath of allegiance has been taken for two caliphs, kill the one for whom the oath was taken later
    Ummah reps fo' life... ?يوماد برآه

2:78. Among them are unlettered ones who do not know the scripture, except in wishful thinking, then assume that they know it.

Non-ignorant American Crew - 2012

ATTENTION MANLETS: PM me if you would like info on how to grow taller!

Originally Posted by skinpoppin View Post
    This guy right here has been recommended to me by many Asian brahs but i must say that i'm far from impressed. I don't want to slander him but this here is just absolute crap right?

Even i know a hadith that contradicts the rubbish hes spewing:

Sahih Muslim, Hadith 4568, narrated by AbuSa'id al-Khudri
    The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: When oath of allegiance has been taken for two caliphs, kill the one for whom the oath was taken later
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

He's among the famous modernist scholars.

To put it briefly, if by "democracy" he means that Islam permits a system of government with any laws that conflict with Islam, then he's lying. There's nothing wrong with deliberating with people to get popular decisions or to democratically elect government representatives. But it's not compatible with Islam to govern by non-Islamic laws or to participate/support any candidate who does.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    Anyone know of any halal peppermint mouth spray(s) like Binaca or whatever?

I just brush my teeth and mouth/tongue. Also use miswak.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...ID=1372&CATE=3

http://abdurrahman.org/seerah/riyad/08/chap215.htm

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by 2X-eed View Post
    Asalamu Alaikum wa RahmutAllahi wa Barakatuhu

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post10422982

How do you reconcile this with recent events in the ME.

Also, recommend me a reliable source of islamic history in English, please.

In the history of Islam, those fatawa were mentioned in the context of the Caliphate and Emirates, where you had implemented Islamic law and a Muslim ruler. The Muslim ruler was sometimes sinful, even oppressive, but there were not obvious signs of disbelief to his leadership.

In today's context, the following environment exists:

1) In countries where you see uprisings, Islamic law is not only not applied, it is contradicted at a government level
    2) There is no evidence that even some leaders of Muslim countries are Muslim by religion or action
    3) Government laws actually prohibit the practice of Islam in some cases e.g. it is prohibited to pray in the syrian army, and your life is in danger for praying
    4) Acts of verbal dissent and civil disobedience were reciprocated with rape, murder, and grotesque torture
    5) As you see below, scholars are clear that physical revolts are permissible in the case of protecting one's religion and life. The only guideline is that the benefit must outweigh the harm i.e. if there is a reasonable chance of success this should be pursued.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post661783653

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi SK,

Is it true that one shouldn't eat with their shirt off, or with just their shoulders uncovered? I don't know the rule on this. I'm talking about just being in my own home. Sometimes I'm too lazy to put a shirt on, but it just doesn't feel right eating shirtless. My aunt told me I'm supposed to have my at least my shoulders covered when I eat.

Thanks!

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Salaam SK,

i remember listening to biography of Imam Jaafar (as) on youtube, you linked us to it in Al-Majlis thread. If you have the link handy, can u repost?
    I wanna listen to more biographies on any and all persons of Islamic history.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Originally Posted by chashma1 View Post
    Salaam SK,

i remember listening to biography of Imam Jaafar (as) on youtube, you linked us to it in Al-Majlis thread. If you have the link handy, can u repost?
    I wanna listen to more biographies on any and all persons of Islamic history.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post546121263

I prefer reading to listening, because you can be sure the sources are reliable and can check them. Otherwise, biased history is not useful.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by Dreyth View Post
    Hi SK,

Is it true that one shouldn't eat with their shirt off, or with just their shoulders uncovered? I don't know the rule on this. I'm talking about just being in my own home. Sometimes I'm too lazy to put a shirt on, but it just doesn't feel right eating shirtless. My aunt told me I'm supposed to have my at least my shoulders covered when I eat.

Thanks!

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

None of you should pray in a single cloth, none of which is covering his shoulders. [Bukhari]

For prayer I definitely know it's disliked to pray without having your shoulders covered with something i.e. tanktops or shirtless.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/125425

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

None of you should pray in a single cloth, none of which is covering his shoulders. [Bukhari]

For prayer I definitely know it's disliked to pray without having your shoulders covered with something i.e. tanktops or shirtless.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/125425

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    does the same apply to eating in one's own home alone?
    Repping mods on sight

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The Hadith doesn't say it.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Assalamualikom ^_^!

SK
    So Fard is obligatory
    Sunnah is good to do but not sinful if omitted (optional)
    What exactly does witr mean and since it is wajib (necessary) how come we can omit it without hindering our salah?

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Hadith doesn't say it.
    I thought maybe there would be another that says it. About 3 of my family members have told me not to eat shirtless... then again, they also tell me not to clip my nails at night :/

Registered User BigTruckGuy3500's Avatar
    BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who has been for Hajj or Umrah? I was planning on going with my parents for Umrah while travelling to the motherland to visit family, but I had some questions.

1) How physically taxing is it? Reason I ask is my father has somewhat bad knees and has been feeling sick for several months now. Doc isn't sure what the deal is.
    2) I heard there may be some running involved, at least in the part where you throw the stones, is that true? Again, don't think my father can run without hurting his knees.
    3) Do you have to make a trip with the sole intention of Umrah, or can you do it as part of a bigger trip?
    4) I've heard varying accounts of how long it takes. I've heard 3 days, I have heard 7 days, and someone even said I could probably finish it in one day.
    5) When is the least crowded time of the year to go? I hear things can get kind of pushy during the more crowded times.

Anything else you think I should know?

Thanks

SK
    So Fard is obligatory
    Sunnah is good to do but not sinful if omitted (optional)
    What exactly does witr mean and since it is wajib (necessary) how come we can omit it without hindering our salah?

Wajib is a term used in Hanafi jurisprudence to mean that the sunnah was so consistently practiced by the Prophet (pbuh), it's as close to being fardh as possible without having been specifically declared so. In Hanafi jurisprudence, leaving a wajib (and similar sunnah mu'akadahs) is considered sinful.

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=972&CATE=4

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

I'm not sure where that idea comes from, so it's best to ask the people who mention that to present their evidence.

No doubt there are statements like this from the Prophet (pbuh):

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

Avoid being naked, for with you are those who never leave you (the Angels) except when you are relieving yourselves and when a man has intercourse with his wife; so observe modesty before them and honor them [Tirmidhi]

But this refers to exposing your nakedness even when alone, and a man's shoulders are not part of his nakedness.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by BigTruckGuy3500 View Post
    Who has been for Hajj or Umrah? I was planning on going with my parents for Umrah while travelling to the motherland to visit family, but I had some questions.

1) How physically taxing is it? Reason I ask is my father has somewhat bad knees and has been feeling sick for several months now. Doc isn't sure what the deal is.
    2) I heard there may be some running involved, at least in the part where you throw the stones, is that true? Again, don't think my father can run without hurting his knees.
    3) Do you have to make a trip with the sole intention of Umrah, or can you do it as part of a bigger trip?
    4) I've heard varying accounts of how long it takes. I've heard 3 days, I have heard 7 days, and someone even said I could probably finish it in one day.
    5) When is the least crowded time of the year to go? I hear things can get kind of pushy during the more crowded times.

Anything else you think I should know?

Thanks

1) It's a lot of walking in sandals, I can't comment on how tough that is for everyone as I was a young man when I did it, but there's plenty of old and obese people who do it
    2) Not running, just fast walking sometimes, but you can walk slow if necessary
    3) Well you would intend Umrah when you go to Makkah, the rest of the trip has other purposes
    4) You can do several Umrahs in one day. It's the Hajj which takes several days
    5) The most crowded times are Dhul Hijjah (the month of Hajj), then Ramadan, then the colder months. Anything outside of that tends to be good.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DallasTxBrah View Post
    Sup brah. Ja sam iz Doboja i dolazim u svoju Bosnu ovaj Maj

I only come back to Bosnia every summer/winter, so I can't really have to much of an opinion on this since I don't live there, but I completely agree with everything you say. I would rather have a unified MUSLIM Bosnia then letting all the Cetniks roam free while we're out here having problems with our own people. My dad can't even go to some places over here because he will be killed. The really enemy is not the Wahabi's, they're the ones that just want to protect us and ensure our safety.

When my parents save enough money they hope to move back to Bosnia soon when I finish college... and hopefully I can come with them!
    Where you live now brother??

Insallah we will get back what is ours.

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    i agree with what you're saying...as i said, if you're asking me they are in most cases better believers and people with better moral than those talking bad about them

but my personal opinion /= general believe here where we live

ides na fax/radis ?

za sad nema posla.
    Studiram ekonomiju. Ti?

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post
    za sad nema posla.
    Studiram ekonomiju. Ti?
    zavrsavam srednju - evo radim maturski

kontam ili na masinstvo ili vamo na ovaj privatni 'burch' na elektrotehniku Inšallah

sry brahs but i have to do some small-talk in my language

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Salaam

your wife cheats on you with another muslim, you want to kill him but cant...How can one put aside his anger and practice patience in a situation like this???
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    Salaam

your wife cheats on you with another muslim, you want to kill him but cant...How can one put aside his anger and practice patience in a situation like this???

There are many hadiths about this. If there is no damning proof, then the husband and wife would choose to divorce. It's very natural for a man to be angry in such a situation. But he should be recollected by the fact that God exposed the true nature of his wife to him, so he can decide how to proceed with clear information and can marry a pious woman instead.

Narrated Sahl bin Sad As-Sa'idi:
    Uwaimir Al-'Ajlani came to 'Asim bin Adi Al-Ansari and asked, "O 'Asim! Tell me, if a man sees his wife with another man, should he kill him, whereupon you would kill him in Qisas, or what should he do? O 'Asim! Please ask Allah's Apostle about that." 'Asim asked Allah's Apostle about that. Allah's Apostle disliked that question and considered it disgraceful. What 'Asim heard from Allah's Apostle was hard on him. When he returned to his family, 'Uwaimir came to him and said "O 'Asim! What did Allah's Apostle say to you?" 'Asim said, "You never bring me any good. Allah's Apostle disliked to hear the problem which I asked him about." 'Uwaimir said, "By Allah, I will not leave the matter till I ask him about it." So 'Uwaimir proceeded till he came to Allah's Apostle who was in the midst of the people and said, "O Allah's Apostle! If a man finds with his wife another man, should he kill him, whereupon you would kill him (in Qisas): or otherwise, what should he do?" Allah's Apostle said, "Allah has revealed something concerning the question of you and your wife. Go and bring her here." So they both carried out the judgment of Lian, while I was present among the people (as a witness). When both of them had finished, 'Uwaimir said, "O Allah's Apostle! If I should now keep my wife with me, then I have told a lie". Then he pronounced his decision to divorce her thrice before Allah's Apostle ordered him to do so. (Ibn Shihab said, "That was the tradition for all those who are involved in a case of Lian." [Bukhari]

Narrated 'Abdullah:
    An Ansari man accused his wife (of committing illegal sexual intercourse). The Prophet made both of them takes the oath of Lian, and separated them from each other (by divorce).

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
    Hilal bin Umaiyya accused his wife of illegal sexual intercourse and came to the Prophet to bear witness (against her), (taking the oath of Lian). The Prophet was saying, "Allah knows that either of you is a liar. Will anyone of you repent (to Allah)?" Then the lady got up and gave her witness.

Narrated Ibn Juraij:
    Ibn Shihab informed me of Lian and the tradition related to it, referring to the narration of Sahl bin Sad, the brother of Bani Sa'idi He said, "An Ansari man came to Allah's Apostle and said, 'O Allah's Apostle! If a man saw another man with his wife, should he kill him, or what should he do?' So Allah revealed concerning his affair what is mentioned in the Holy Quran about the affair of those involved in a case of Lian. The Prophet said, 'Allah has given His verdict regarding you and your wife.' So they carried out Lian in the mosque while I was present there. When they had finished, the man said, "O Allah's Apostle! If I should now keep her with me as a wife then I have told a lie about her. Then he divorced her thrice before Allah's Apostle ordered him, when they had finished the Lian process. So he divorced her in front of the Prophet ." Ibn Shihab added, "After their case, it became a tradition that a couple involved in a case of Lian should be separated by divorce. That lady was pregnant then, and later on her son was called by his mother's name. The tradition concerning their inheritance was that she would be his heir and he would inherit of her property the share Allah had prescribed for him." Ibn Shihab said that Sahl bin Sad As'Saidi said that the Prophet said (in the above narration), "If that lady delivers a small red child like a lizard, then the lady has spoken the truth and the man was a liar, but if she delivers a child with black eyes and huge lips, then her husband has spoken the truth." Then she delivered it in the shape one would dislike (as it proved her guilty).

http://i-cias.com/textarchive/bukhari/063.htm

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast