Closed Thread
Page 12 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chashma1 View Post
    I'd be comfortable saying that if a rape was recorded on high definition camera etc then that's just as reliable as 4 witnesses. Why can't we have 4 witnesses testify as to the authenticity of the video?
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

Well yes, if a camera captures the act, that's as good as infinite witnesses, but it's important that it's a clear shot.

I don't think he meant cameras, I think he meant other types of forensics.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    As with anything else, you have to live within your means and stick to lawful financing.

If I can't afford to go to Yale Law School, then I don't go. I need to find an alternative school or find a reasonable way to pay. That's true with anything.
    I have trouble accepting this answer as this sounds like a good way to make poor poorer and rich richer.
    Can u suggest a viable alternative to taking on debt so poor , talented people do get to attend Yale and Harvard?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So you're saying in this case u dont need 4 eye witnesses to the rape scene?
    But then isn't that changing the law, which we always take literally as revealed?

Well yes, if a camera captures the act, that's as good as infinite witnesses, but it's important that it's a clear shot.

I don't think he meant cameras, I think he meant other types of forensics.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Assalamualikom ^_^!

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you're saying in this case u dont need 4 eye witnesses to the rape scene?
    But then isn't that changing the law, which we always take literally as revealed?
    If you have a camera capturing the act of penetration, that's more than 4 witnesses, that can be confirmed by whoever can confirm the authenticity of the recording. That literally meets the requirement.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

I have trouble accepting this answer as this sounds like a good way to make poor poorer and rich richer.
    Can u suggest a viable alternative to taking on debt so poor , talented people do get to attend Yale and Harvard?
    Get non-interest bearing loans from family, friends, or halal institutions. But the ends do not justify unlawful means.

Get non-interest bearing loans from family, friends, or halal institutions. But the ends do not justify unlawful means.
    Btw can government cant give grants, that would involve heavy taxing which Muslims states don't allow?

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Salam,
    Nother thing i'd like to share

"...Tamim Dari said, 'When it named a man for us, we fled away from it lest it might be the devil. Then we hurriedly went on until we entered the monastery and found a big-bodied man whom we had never seen before. He was firmly tied up, his hands tied to his neck, the place between his knees, and joints tied up with iron chains.' We asked, 'Woe to thee! What are thou?' He replied, 'You have the power to get my information. Inform me about yourselves.

' They replied, 'We are people from Arabia, we embarked upon a sea boat, but the sea waves played with us for a month and threw us onto this island. A beast of coarse hairs met us and said, 'I am a spy. Go to the man in the monastery.' So we approached you hurriedly. He asked, 'Tell me about the trees of Baisan. Do they bear fruit?.' 'Yes' We replied. He said, 'Behold! Soon they will not yield fruit.' He asked, 'Inform me of the lake of Tiberias. Is there water in it?' We replied, 'It is full of water.' He informed us, 'Soon its water will disappear.' He then asked, 'Inform me of the fountain of Zugara. Is there water in it and do its inhabitants irrigate with the water of the fountain?' 'Yes, it is full of water and it's inhabitants irrigate from its water. He asked, 'Inform me of the Prophet of the illiterates. What does he do?' We said, 'He has just come out of Makkah and gone to Yathrib.' He asked, 'Have the Arabs fought with him?' 'Yes' We replied. He asked, 'How did he treat them' We informed him that he had got the upper hand of those of the Arabs who opposed him and they obeyed him. He said, 'Behold! It is better for them if they obey him. As for myself I am certainly the Anti-Christ and it is near that an order will be passed for me to come out. I shall then come out and travel the world. I shall leave no village at which I shall not land within 40 nights except Makkah and Taibah, which will be forbidden to me. Whenever I wish to enter one of the two, an angel with a sword in his hand will encounter me and prevent me therefrom. There will be angels on every side to guard it.

The apostle of Allah struck his pulpit with his staff and said, 'This is Taibah meaning Madinah. Behold! Did I not tell you?' 'Yes' they replied. 'Behold, he is in the Syrian sea or sea of Yemen; no, rather he is from the eastern direction. He then pointed out with his hand to wards the East.'

[Sahih Muslim]

The original Hadith is longer but shortened to the necessary part.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

Btw can government cant give grants, that would involve heavy taxing which Muslims states don't allow?

I don't understand what you're asking, can you please recast that sentence?

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

I don't understand what you're asking, can you please recast that sentence?

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    What i meant was that in the U.S the government provides tuition assistance, could that be done in Islamic society? Of course the government would have to tax people for this to happen and from my understanding Islam doesn't allow too much taxation (apart from Jizya).

Assalamualikom ^_^!

SK
    1) I was reading about the Mamluks and have few Qs. Wiki link says they were bought slaves... were they slaves of war or was there some sort of slave trade going on based on ethnicity etc?
    1a) I thought the only people that you can enslave are the slaves of wars, so wouldnt slave trading be Haraam then?
    2) Wiki link says Mamluks were so many that they basically made up a huge chunk of Saldin's army during the crusades. If Mamluks were mostly from Trukey (according to wiki), how can there be so many slaves coming from just one region? Which wars were they captured from?
    3) Supposedly Mamluks were freed after their training, yet still bound to their master. I don't understand how that even works. Free in a sense that they could go back to their homeland if they wanted? If they were totally free, what's the point of capturing them and training them only to set them free? lol
    4) So there was a Mamluk Sultanate. I vaguely remember in some discussions someone saying Mamluks basically took OVER forcibly. But Mamluk caliphate lasted from like 13 to 16th century, were there any civil wars in which people tried to depose the Mamluks?

Assalamualikom ^_^!

What i meant was that in the U.S the government provides tuition assistance, could that be done in Islamic society? Of course the government would have to tax people for this to happen and from my understanding Islam doesn't allow too much taxation (apart from Jizya).

If Islamic governments collected zakat like they're supposed to, even normal sadaqa (charity) can start going a long way to helping underprivileged people go to university.

Just because you don't collect taxes doesn't mean the government can't have other forms of income (like public sector industry).

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

SK
    1) I was reading about the Mamluks and have few Qs. Wiki link says they were bought slaves... were they slaves of war or was there some sort of slave trade going on based on ethnicity etc?
    1a) I thought the only people that you can enslave are the slaves of wars, so wouldnt slave trading be Haraam then?
    2) Wiki link says Mamluks were so many that they basically made up a huge chunk of Saldin's army during the crusades. If Mamluks were mostly from Trukey (according to wiki), how can there be so many slaves coming from just one region? Which wars were they captured from?
    3) Supposedly Mamluks were freed after their training, yet still bound to their master. I don't understand how that even works. Free in a sense that they could go back to their homeland if they wanted? If they were totally free, what's the point of capturing them and training them only to set them free? lol
    4) So there was a Mamluk Sultanate. I vaguely remember in some discussions someone saying Mamluks basically took OVER forcibly. But Mamluk caliphate lasted from like 13 to 16th century, were there any civil wars in which people tried to depose the Mamluks?

1) Both. Some of them were definitely bought and sold, which is permissible. How else can you free a slave which someone else owns and refuses to free? You'd have to give them a good price and then you become their master and have the right to free them.

1a) If someone is already a slave, they aren't being re-enslaved, but their masters could sell them and they would transfer masters.

2) There were many expansionary wars in the caucuses, and also in Africa

3) That doesn't make sense to me, so I'd check what you read. Either someone is free or they're not, and usually they bought their own freedom, which goes to show that they could earn their own income

4) You'd have to do the research, but there were uprisings all the time. Leadership was quite turbulent.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Salam
    This is beautiful.

No Interest in making Dua'a
    Once a person told a scholar that he doesn't feel interested in making duas (praying for blessings). The scholar replied," It is because we don't possess the ability to immediately sense the effect of our dua. If the moment we raise our hands, sound of gold coins falling in our hands could be heard, our interest in dua would have increased many folds. BUT we don't realize that the moment we humbly raise our hands in front of Allah subhana wa'ta'aala, HIS special mercy and love is directed towards us, which in itself is infinite times greater blessing than what we are praying for. Just like a beggar who knows the value of dollars but doesn't know the value of diamonds becomes upset if he receives diamonds instead of 5 dollars which he considers to be more valuable than mountains of diamonds.

Our raising hands in front of Allah (swt) is because of HIS blessings upon us that HE gave us "Taufeeq" to be able to remember Allah (swt) and seek HIS mercy, because not all people are blessed with this great blessing in life. Money, car, and worldly materialistic things have no worth in front of the "ability to humbly Pray" in front of Allah (swt) with tears of repentance, which can only be achieved by the grace and mercy of Allah (swt) and ones sincere talb (wish) for it.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    SyrianKid, it is said that the Koran forbids the killing of civilians in war, I have read this in Micheal Scheuer's book "Imperial Hubris" on the hunt for bin Laden. Please what are the passages which forbid this? Thank you for this enlightening thread.

Originally Posted by voodoo101 View Post
    SyrianKid, it is said that the Koran forbids the killing of civilians in war, I have read this in Micheal Scheuer's book "Imperial Hubris" on the hunt for bin Laden. Please what are the passages which forbid this? Thank you for this enlightening thread.
    God says in the Qur'an: "Permission (to defend) has been granted to those who are being fought against; that they have been oppressed. Verily, God has the power to help them. Those who were unjustly expelled from their homes for no other reason than their saying: 'God is our Lord.' If God were not to repel some human beings through others, monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, wherein the name of God is mentioned, would have certainly been destroyed. God will definably help those who will help Him. Verily, God is Immensely Strong, Mighty." (Qur'an 22:39-40)

And kill them whenever you find them and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And fitnah is worse than killing . . . But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. But if they cease, then God is Oft-forgiving and most merciful. (al-Baqarah, Verses 191-192)

Ibn `Umar said: “I saw the body of a slain woman during one of the battles of the Prophet (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), so he forbade the killing of women and children.” [Sahîh al-Bûkhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

At times of war against the kuffaar, it is not permissible for a Muslim to deliberately kill a kaafir child or woman who is not bearing arms against the Muslims or helping in the fight. It was narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to the Muslim army: “Go out in the name of Allaah and by the help of Allaah, following the way of the Messenger of Allaah. Do not kill any old man, infant, child or woman… spread goodness and do good, for Allaah loves those who do good.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2614; its isnaad includes Khaalid ibn al-Faraz, of whom Ibn Hajar said in al-Taqreeb, he is maqbool (acceptable) i.e., if there are corroborating reports)

This is supported by the advice which Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq (may Allaah be pleased with him) gave to the commander of his army: “I advise you of ten things: do not kill a woman, or a child, or any old person, or cut down any fruit trees…” (al-Muwatta’, 982, Kitaab al-Jihaad).

I think SK will provide with better Hadiths, as there are many.

kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In my religion, God is in charge of everything and causes everything. That doesn't mean natural laws don't describe motion.
    As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Have they not seen the birds above them expanding (their wings) and contracting (them)? What is it that withholds them save the Beneficent God? Surely He sees everything. (67:19)

And He withholds the heaven from falling on the earth except with His permission; most surely Allah is Compassionate, Merciful to men. (22:65)
    Le pouvoir est ? Dieu.

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SK, what to say to someone who says this: (particularly the bolded portion) (From a post in the regular Misc, left out poster's username)

agnostic = lazy retard

atheist = uses his brain

theist = uses his imagination to feel better
    Of course, I have my own reaction to it, but I like the way you word things
    5k+ with link

Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    SK, what to say to someone who says this: (particularly the bolded portion) (From a post in the regular Misc, left out poster's username)

Of course, I have my own reaction to it, but I like the way you word things

I'd look at the facts. If someone was just interested in using their imagination to feel better, they would make up a fantasy world after you die where only good things happen to you and there's no accountability for anything wrong you did. It wouldn't make sense, if someone's objective was simply to feel better, to invent something called the "Day of Judgment" where you have to account for how you spent your time and money, everything you said or did to harm others, and how you stacked up with respect to your obligations towards God. They definitely wouldn't invent something called "Hell" which is the most excruciating form of punishment.

I think that for someone who claims to "use their brain," they should have used it a bit harder to come up with an insult that makes sense. I'd say if someone wanted to use their imagination to feel better, they'd invent a delusion where you only live once and then you die and don't have to worry about having wasted your life being a jerk.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by voodoo101 View Post
    Here's a long list of such prohibitions:

http://mac.abc.se/~onesr/ez/isl/0-sb...struction.html

http://www.livingislam.org/maa/dcmm_e.html

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'd look at the facts. If someone was just interested in using their imagination to feel better, they would make up a fantasy world after you die where only good things happen to you and there's no accountability for anything wrong you did. It wouldn't make sense, if someone's objective was simply to feel better, to invent something called the "Day of Judgment" where you have to account for how you spent your time and money, everything you said or did to harm others, and how you stacked up with respect to your obligations towards God. They definitely wouldn't invent something called "Hell" which is the most excruciating form of punishment.

I think that for someone who claims to "use their brain," they should have used it a bit harder to come up with an insult that makes sense. I'd say if someone wanted to use their imagination to feel better, they'd invent a delusion where you only live once and then you die and don't have to worry about having wasted your life being a jerk.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

This response is precisely why I asked you.

Thanks brah!
    5k+ with link

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    Very nice reply. Allah hu Akbar !

Assalamualikom ^_^!

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What are YOUR views on SUFISM...

Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    What are YOUR views on SUFISM...
    My views:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=40

onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onebobby5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Question for SK,

If a person leaves the religion, and later in life decides that was a horrible mistake and then genuinely believes in Islam again, can he still enter heaven? What if he completes the pilgrimage which supposedly erases all of your previous sins?
    Repping mods on sight

Asalamou Alakum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatu

SK i grow my beard but i remove the mustache ( some parts don't grow one part does etc)

Its gotten long and today I got insulted and was called a wahabi for removing the mustache...... Is it wrong that i remove my mustache?

A beard on a 19 year old is rare around here....so the negativity is immense.

I love my beard will never remove it but its always the center of attention and negative.

How do you deal with it. You probably look like an Imaam or scholar so nobody says anything.

Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post
    Asalamou Alakum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatu

SK i grow my beard but i remove the mustache ( some parts don't grow one part does etc)

Its gotten long and today I got insulted and was called a wahabi for removing the mustache...... Is it wrong that i remove my mustache?

A beard on a 19 year old is rare around here....so the negativity is immense.

I love my beard will never remove it but its always the center of attention and negative.

How do you deal with it. You probably look like an Imaam or scholar so nobody says anything.

Trimming/shortening the mustache is part of the sunnah. You don't need to shave it off completely, just shorten it.

http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1231
    http://www.islam.tc/beard/beard.html

I used to have a decent sized beard, but due to health risks on the job (H2S exposure) I had to trim it down until I change roles.

It doesn't matter what people think, because reviving the sunnah has immense rewards.

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

"The keeper of my Sunna at the time my Community has lapsed into corruption will receive the reward of a hundred martyrs."

Narrated by al-Mundhiri in al-Targhib (1:87=1997 ed. 1:41) and al-Hakim. Ibn `Adi in al-Kamil (2:327) indicated that the narration was fair (hasan). Al- Mundhiri said: "Al-Bayhaqi narrated it through al-Hasan ibn Qutayba, and al- Tabarani from Ibn Hurayra with an unexceptionable chain, except that he said 'the reward of one martyr.'"

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by onebobby5 View Post
    Question for SK,

If a person leaves the religion, and later in life decides that was a horrible mistake and then genuinely believes in Islam again, can he still enter heaven? What if he completes the pilgrimage which supposedly erases all of your previous sins?
    Any Muslim who sincerely repents for past sins will be forgiven. God, however, warns that people who change their religion will have a very difficult time being guided again. Though if they are fortunate to return to the religion, they should cling to that gift.

But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of Faith, - never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have of set purpose gone astray. As to those who reject Faith, and die rejecting, - never would be accepted from any such as much gold as the earth contains, though they should offer it for ransom. For such is in store a penalty grievous, and they will find no helpers. (Qur'an 3:90-91)

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost all spiritual good. (Qur'an 3:85)

How shall God Guide those who reject Faith after they accepted it and bore witness that the Apostle was true and that Clear Signs had come unto them? but God guides not a people unjust. (Qur'an 3:86)

The Messenger of God (may the peace and blessings of God be upon him) said:

"The blood of a Muslim man who testifies that there is no god but God and I am the Messenger of God is not lawful except in three cases: life for life, someone who has been married who then commits fornication, and the one who leaves his religion and leaves the Community."

Originally Posted by syriankid View Post
    the prophet (pbuh) said:

"the keeper of my sunna at the time my community has lapsed into corruption will receive the reward of a hundred martyrs."

narrated by al-mundhiri in al-targhib (1:87=1997 ed. 1:41) and al-hakim. Ibn `adi in al-kamil (2:327) indicated that the narration was fair (hasan). Al- mundhiri said: "al-bayhaqi narrated it through al-hasan ibn qutayba, and al- tabarani from ibn hurayra with an unexceptionable chain, except that he said 'the reward of one martyr.'"
    jazak allah khair for hadith.

No more doubts bro no more!! Thanks a lot!

What does "wa 'ala" mean?
    5k+ with link

Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    What does "wa 'ala" mean?
    And upon

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast