Closed Thread
Page 64 of 161 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 4804
    SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jam08 View Post
    As Salaamu Alaikum,

SK, what books would you recommend by Imam Ghazali?

Have a blessed Ramadan.

Jazak ALLAH Khair
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

I've listed my favorites here, many can be found online:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post738189603

http://www.ghazali.org/

But "Revival of the Religious Sciences" is the best and most comprehensive.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jericho786 View Post
    Salaam.

1) I bought a book on Imam Gaz, Read a bit of it, but got loads to do yet! You mention him alot, why? Is he the best scholar ever?

2) I think you forgot to answer the Arabic language question where I could find a site to learn it even if it was not free.

Salaam.

1) He's one of my favorites, especially in the field of spirituality

http://www.livingislam.org/ghaz_e.html

http://www.livingislam.org/n/atgz_e.html

2) I personally don't know a free Arabic-learning website. You can start with some good software like:

http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-arabic

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is probably random and dumb question but what are Islamic views on a girl marrying out of religion? (for example marrying a Catholic)
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

3) Is this correct?

Abdullah ibn Umar (RA) said that when the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) heard the sound of thunder he said:

اللَّهُمَّ لَا تَقْتُلْنَا بِغَضَبِكَ وَلَا تُهْلِكْنَا بِعَذَابِكَ وَعَافِنَا قَبْلَ ذَلِكَ

O Allah, do not kill us with Your anger and do not destroy us with Your punishment, but preserve us before that happens.

Narrated Ata: 'Aisha said: If the Prophet saw a cloud In the sky, he would walk to and fro in agitation, go out and come in, and the color of his face would change, and if it rained, he would feel relaxed." So 'Aisha knew that state of his. So the Prophet said, I don't know, it may be similar to what happened to some people referred to in the Quran in the following Verse: -- "Then when they saw it as a dense cloud coming towards their valleys, they said, 'This is a cloud bringing us rain!' Nay, but, it is that torment which you were asking to be hastened a wind wherein is severe torment." (Qur'an 46:24) [Bukhari]

Originally Posted by Future24 View Post
    This is probably random and dumb question but what are Islamic views on a girl marrying out of religion? (for example marrying a Catholic)
    It's not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim. The marriage would be considered void.

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...D=2267&CATE=10

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Salaam.

1) Since you say we should love one to there attributes, then should we not love Muhammad (pbuh) more merely because he was sent to mankind rather than to a specific people? Should that alone not make him more loveable and him being the last prophet?

2) Is it natural a person dreams so much? I do too much, its surreal and think its happened, such random dreams.

3) Which is your best subject why Jesus (pbuh) is not God?

4) When Jesus comes down to earth to destroy the crosses and have many Christians follow him, will the hour still not come? Or is the earth just going to go on until the sun rises from the west?

a) Whats this whole sun rising from the west subject? I mean you as a knowledgeable medic science guy prob knows about the celestial bodies quite a share bit, where does the sun rise from? Is this a stupid question, hope is forgiven if so, but I am just trying to grasp in to how this works and why it may come (the sun) from a certain direction.

Salaam.
    1) They are all Prophets of Allah SWT so we love them.

The Prophet Muhammad PBUH life is recorded to be the most authentically detailed life. We know of him inside out.

We are part of his 'Nation' his 'Ummah' cried day and night for us, his last words 'my Ummah, my ummah...'

We love him "more" because we know of him so detailed. The other Prophets PBUT we don't know as much about.

Anyways that's my bit.

2)Abu Hurayrah narrated Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "There are three types of dreams: a righteous dream which is glad tidings from Allah, the dream which causes sadness is from Shaitan, and a dream from the ramblings of the mind. (Sahih Muslim).

Bad Dreams

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) told us what to do upon seeing a bad dream. "So when one of you sees a dream which he does not like, he should spit on his left side three times, seek refuge with Allah from Shaitan thrice, and change the side which he was lying (Sahih Muslim) and in another narration in Muslim, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) told us if we spit three times and seek refuge from Allah then it (the dream) will not harm them." (Sahih Muslim).

Good Dreams
    Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "If one sees a good dream, let him expect good, and not tell it except to those he likes." (Muslim)

Muhammad SAW "Nothing is left of prophethood except glad tidings." Those with him asked, "What are glad tidings?" He (S) replied, "Good dreams." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "If anyone of you has a dream that he likes then it is from Allah. He should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others."(Sahih Al-Bukhari)

3) Video wise this is probably only one i've listened to.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW99U4JWNEc

4)Signs of the Hour
    http://islamqa.info/en/cat/443
    http://www.islamworld.net/resources/cache/234
    http://harunyahya.com/en/works/936/
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Salam, if one is a practicing and active muslim but doubts still creep in throughout the day if "this religion is even true, or if their is no god", then what do you suggest? is that just the shaytaan playing tricks? I'll have it happen to me but i always perform my obligations.

Originally Posted by mstrwaheed View Post
    Salam, if one is a practicing and active muslim but doubts still creep in throughout the day if "this religion is even true, or if their is no god", then what do you suggest? is that just the shaytaan playing tricks? I'll have it happen to me but i always perform my obligations.

You need to confront your lack of knowledge in any areas you're unsure about. Seeking refuge in God helps in general, but if someone is ignorant and needs a question answered, it won't solve the problem until they ask, understand, and are convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Salam, does everyones masjid hand out sweets when they finish the quran? is it part of the sunnah, cultural?

therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Salam brother.

My question relates to fasting and listening to music.

I was eating with my friends the other day at iftar and the topic of music came up, one of them said that it would break the fast if i listened to music.

is this true?

Salam, does everyones masjid hand out sweets when they finish the quran? is it part of the sunnah, cultural?

That's just a generally nice thing to do, inviting people for food. There's nothing specific about doing that for finishing the Qur'an.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by therealnzg View Post
    Salam brother.

My question relates to fasting and listening to music.

I was eating with my friends the other day at iftar and the topic of music came up, one of them said that it would break the fast if i listened to music.

is this true?

No, listening to music doesn't break the fast, but it is haram.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post606326403

http://daarussalaam.com/C-KNOWLEDGE/...FourImaams.pdf

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealnzg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it is haram then wouldn't it break the fast?

Originally Posted by therealnzg View Post
    If it is haram then wouldn't it break the fast?

No, these are the things that break the fast:

http://www.shafiifiqh.com/maktabah/r...ftraveller.pdf

THINGS WHICH INVALIDATE THE FAST
    i1.18 Each of the following things invalidates the day's fast when one knows they are unlawful (A:
    during an obligatory fast) and remembers one is fasting (A: but does them deliberately anyway); and
    they obligate one to both make up the fast-day later and fast the remainder of that day:
    (1) eating;
    (2) drinking (N: and smoking (A: though not if there is some smoke in the air that one unintentionally
    inhales));
    (3) taking snuff (O: up the nose that reaches the sinuses, a ruling likewise applicable to oil or water
    preparation);
    (4) suppositories(O: vaginal or anal);
    (5) pouring (O: water, oil, or other) into the ears until it reaches the eardrum;
    (6) inserting a finger or something else into the anus or vagina further than the area disclosed when
    one squats(O: to relieve oneself);
    (7) anything that enters the body cavity, whether stabbed into it (O: such as a knife or spear thrust
    which penetrates it) or whether medicine (N: though intramuscular or intravenous injections of medicine
    do not break one's fast);
    (8) vomiting (N: if it is deliberate and one is able to prevent it, though if nausea overcomes one,
    vomiting does not break one's fast.
    (9) sexual intercourse (O: if deliberate, even if there is no orgasm), or orgasm from stroking a
    nongenital region or from masturbation (O: no matter whether such orgasm is produced by unlawful
    means, like one's own hand (dis:w37), or whether by lawful means, such as the hand of one's wife);
    (10) using so much water to rinse out the nose and mouth that some reaches the stomach (O: i.e. if
    any reaches the body cavity because of using an abundance of water, it breaks the fast, though if some
    water slips down when an abundance has not been used, it does not break it. Nor does it harm to
    swallow one's saliva after rinsing the mouth out, even if able to expectorate it);
    (11) swallowing saliva that has left the mouth, such as when threading a needle and one moistens the
    end of the thread, and then remoistens it, swallowing some of the saliva that the thread had been
    previously wetted with;
    (12) swallowing saliva that has been qualitatively altered, such as when threading a needle and one
    wets the end, and some dye from the thread remains in the mouth and is swallowed (A: so people who
    use toothpaste should take care to eliminate it from the mouth before dawn on fastdays);
    (13) swallowing saliva that has been made impure by contact with filth (najasa), such as when one's
    mouth is bloodied and one spits out the saliva until it is clear and colorless, but neglects to wash one's
    mouth out (O: before swallowing the saliva, which breaks the fast because the mouth is still affected by
    impurity (n: and water is necessary to purify it, as at e14.10));
    (14) allowing phlegm or mucus at the back of the mouth to be swallowed when one could have spit
    them out (n: though in the Hanafi school this does not break the fast, even if intentional (al-Hadiyya al-
    `Ala'yya (y4), 180));
    (15) or to continue making love, even for a moment, after dawn has arrived.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

thank you brother for your help.

Logged2008 is just really nice. (+1000) Logged2008 is just really nice. (+1000) Logged2008 is just really nice. (+1000) Logged2008 is just really nice. (+1000) Logged2008 is just really nice. (+1000) Logged2008 is just really nice. (+1000) Logged2008 is just really nice. (+1000) Logged2008 is just really nice. (+1000) Logged2008 is just really nice. (+1000) Logged2008 is just really nice. (+1000) Logged2008 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If a girl is fasting and has her period 10mins before magrib when its time to break your fast, does her fasting day count or does she have to do another day.

Originally Posted by Logged2008 View Post
    If a girl is fasting and has her period 10mins before magrib when its time to break your fast, does her fasting day count or does she have to do another day.

The fast would be over and that day would have to be made up later. However, God would reward her for the amount of time she fasted that day.

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=4025&CATE=6

INVOLUNTARY ACTS WHICH INVALIDATE THE FAST
    i1.23 A fast-day is invalidated by;
    (1) insanity, even for a moment;
    (2) being unconscious the entire day;
    (3) or the appearance of menstrual or postnatal flow.
    (N: The insane person is not obliged to make up such a day's fast, while the others are.)

http://www.shafiifiqh.com/maktabah/r...ftraveller.pdf

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

. It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “Some of the companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said to him, ‘We find in ourselves thoughts that are too terrible to speak of.’ He said, ‘Are you really suffering from that?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘That is a clear sign of faith.’” (Narrated by Muslim).

It was narrated in al-Saheehayn, also from Abu Hurayrah, that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “The Shaytaan comes to one of you and says, ‘Who created such and such? Who created such and such?’ until he says, ‘Who created your Lord?!’ If that happens to any of you, let him seek refuge with Allaah and put a stop to these thoughts.”

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them both) that a man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “I think thoughts to myself, which I would rather be burnt to a cinder than speak of them.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Praise be to Allaah, Who has reduced all his [the Shaytaan’s] plots to mere whispers.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood).

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/12315

Abu Dawud recorded that Abu Zamil said, "I mentioned to Ibn `Abbas that I felt something in my heart. He said, `Doubts' and then laughed. Next, he said, `No one can escape this. Allah the Exalted stated,

﴿فَإِن كُنتَ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَاسْأَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتَـبَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ﴾

(So if you are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who are reading the Book before you. Verily, the truth has come to you from your Lord.)(10:94)' He then said to me, `When you feel any of this in your heart, recite,

﴿هُوَ الاٌّوَّلُ وَالاٌّخِرُ وَالظَّـهِرُ وَالْبَـطِنُ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَىْءٍ عَلِيمٌ ﴾

(He is Al-Awwal and Al-Akhir, Az-Zahir and Al-Batin. And He is the All-Knower of everything.)'''

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...647&Itemid=113
    Le pouvoir est ? Dieu.

Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Salaam.

1) Why do we have to seek refuge in God when a Dog barks? Is it because they see Devils?

2) Is this correct Satan = Jinn, Eve = man, Angels just Angels?

3) Why is Islam ending so corrupted? Is it not fair to say that this makes religious people vulnerable to going astray? I mean how many religious people will be left?

4) What does it mean that the whole of mankind and the jinn world will not be able to change even 3 words? Like how exactly, whats the meaning?

Salaam.
    Hi, Peace.

Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Salaam.

What you think of Harun Yahya, I enjoy his work, whats your thoughts?
    Hi, Peace.

Salaam.

What you think of Harun Yahya, I enjoy his work, whats your thoughts?

Most of his books/websites are alright, but he has his own ideas about issues and far-fetched interpretations that aren't based on classical tafsir.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Salaam.

1) Why do we have to seek refuge in God when a Dog barks? Is it because they see Devils?

2) Is this correct Satan = Jinn, Eve = man, Angels just Angels?

3) Why is Islam ending so corrupted? Is it not fair to say that this makes religious people vulnerable to going astray? I mean how many religious people will be left?

4) What does it mean that the whole of mankind and the jinn world will not be able to change even 3 words? Like how exactly, whats the meaning?

Salaam.

1) The Prophet (pbuh) said:

When you hear the barking of dogs and the braying of asses at night, seek refuge in God, for they see which you do not see. [Abu Dawud]

If you hear the crowing of the rooster, then ask God of His Bounty, for it has seen an angel. And if you hear the braying of a donkey, then seek refuge with God from Satan, for it has seen a devil.” [Bukhari]

2) Yes, Satan is a Jinn, Eve was a human being, the wife of Adam.

3) Islam doesn't end so corrupted. But the corrupt people will eventually leave the religion and follow the anti-christ. This is how God purifies the religion from hypocrites. Islam always has enough sincere people to fulfill God's obligations.

4) I don't know what you mean, are you talking about this:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Qur...acle/ijaz.html

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Salaam.

What you think of this, seen it. Its in England, inviting non-Muslims to Islam, think its really cool.

Still cant rep you, will do when I can for your help as usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XNl...feature=g-vrec
    Hi, Peace.

Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post

Most of his books/websites are alright, but he has his own ideas about issues and far-fetched interpretations that aren't based on classical tafsir.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    Salaam.

What about his videos, like story on Moses? Last day etc. Seemed accurate to me, but you know best.

2) So Dogs who bark during the day dont see jinn?

I mean is it always to say when a Dog barks they see jinn, they could just bark at anything to be honest?
    Hi, Peace.

Salaam.

Thats correct, its what I meant.

Say: "If the mankind and the jinns were together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another." [Qur'an 17:88]

What is the meaning of this, how does God mean this in what way we cant change it?

BTW what time is it where you are, seems like you are only can come at this time to answer questions usually. Its always past eleven night here.
    Hi, Peace.

Salaam.

Thats correct, its what I meant.

Say: "If the mankind and the jinns were together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another." [Qur'an 17:88]

What is the meaning of this, how does God mean this in what way we cant change it?

BTW what time is it where you are, seems like you are only can come at this time to answer questions usually. Its always past eleven night here.

That verse is talking about the inability of anyone to produce literature like the Qur'an, you can read the article to learn more.

It's about 6:30 PM here.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Salaam.

What about his videos, like story on Moses? Last day etc. Seemed accurate to me, but you know best.

2) So Dogs who bark during the day dont see jinn?

I mean is it always to say when a Dog barks they see jinn, they could just bark at anything to be honest?

1) I haven't seen it, but it's probably alright

2) Dogs can bark for many reasons, one of those reasons is seeing Jinn, whether in the daylight or at night.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Salaam.

What you think of this, seen it. Its in England, inviting non-Muslims to Islam, think its really cool.

Salaam.

1) When Muhammad was giving the revelation at the age of 40, was he practicing Islam before them years? I mean how was his life then?
    Hi, Peace.

Salaam.

1) When Muhammad was giving the revelation at the age of 40, was he practicing Islam before them years? I mean how was his life then?

As you know, all the details and beliefs of Islam were revealed over 23 years, after the Prophet (pbuh) was 40.

Before that, he was a "hanif" which means he was a simple monotheist who practiced religion like Abraham (pbuh)

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Salaam.

That's good. It takes more follow-up to make sure people learn about the religion properly and understand it.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Closed Thread
Page 64 of 161 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast