Closed Thread
Page 52 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 4804
    Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mstrwaheed View Post
    Whats your schedule like for Ramadan SK? like, you go to bed right after tarawih? do you stay up after suhoor? stuff like that. A daily schedule would be nice. WS and JZK
    I'm curious to how everyone is going about this.

By the time I get back from Taraweeh its like 12:30, if I sleep I have to wake up 2 hours later for Tahhajud.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

I bought 10 high quality scholar-level ones from Damascus and never looked back. Drop by one day and I'll give you one.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    InshaAllah I will. Maybe I'll bring my wife up for a trip sometime after Ramadan. It's been too long.
    Remember God in prosperity and He will remember you in adversity
    -Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Rule between them by that which Allah revealed to you, and do not follow their vain desires away from the truth (5:48)

How few are the Romans and how numerous are we? 'An army's strength lies not in numbers of men but in Allah's help, and its weakness lies in being forsaken by Allah.
    -Khalid ibn al-Walid

Islamic Alliance- Al-Aqsa Division

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whats your schedule like for Ramadan SK? like, you go to bed right after tarawih? do you stay up after suhoor? stuff like that. A daily schedule would be nice. WS and JZK

Sleep after taraweeh
    Wake up for tahajjud
    Eat suhoor
    Pray Fajr
    Back to sleep
    Go to work
    Pray Dhuhr
    Back to work
    Get home from work
    Read Qur'an
    Pray Asr
    Gym it up if applicable
    Take a nap if possible
    Pray Maghreb
    Eat
    Read Qur'an
    Pray Isha + Taraweeh
    Sleep

Insert dhikr all over the place
    Screw around on the internet a bit

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Salam, fellow Muslim here.

Ramadan Mubarak.

Anyways, my question is about the 73 sects in Islam. Which sect is the one that's not going to hell?
    Should I just follow the sayings of the prophet to be safe?

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ectofitness View Post

Ramadan Mubarak.

Anyways, my question is about the 73 sects in Islam. Which sect is the one that's not going to hell?
    The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Seventy-two (of the 73 sects of the Muslim nation) will be in the fire, and only one will be in Paradise; it is the Jama'ah (i.e. Ahle Sunnah Wa Jamaah)." (Abi Dawud, Ad-Darimi, Ahmad)
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is smoking weed haram? If so why?

Originally Posted by iRelentless View Post
    Is Marijuana Haram?

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/115761

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...D=3264&CATE=13

iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, truly never though it would be as I see so many Muslims smoking cigarettes, thought since weed wasn't as harmful it wouldn't be harram. I don't get it though, why would such a feeling be forbidden, it's just a way to chill...

ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, truly never though it would be as I see so many Muslims smoking cigarettes, thought since weed wasn't as harmful it wouldn't be harram. I don't get it though, why would such a feeling be forbidden, it's just a way to chill...
    Some Muslims would see cigarettes as haram. Allah is the best of judges. Weed takes one away from prayer and dhikr(remeberance of Allah), when you're high and if you do pray, you may mispronounce words or lose focus. Hence why it would be haram. However I do hope that it is not on the same level that alcohol is.

Originally Posted by ThatsuavedudeD View Post
    Some Muslims would see cigarettes as haram. Allah is the best of judges. Weed takes one away from prayer and dhikr(remeberance of Allah), when you're high and if you do pray, you may mispronounce words or lose focus. Hence why it would be haram. However I do hope that it is not on the same level that alcohol is.
    Smoking weed does not deteer me from Islam, or hinder any prayer. Just a late night smoke once in a while to chill to me seems like it does no harm...

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ectofitness View Post

Ramadan Mubarak.

Here's a couple of comprehensive posts about that:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post855154013

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=3439

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Yes, anything which intoxicates is haram e.g. even a drop of alcohol is haram, even if you can't perceive the effects of one drop.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=9048

mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Salam SK, any wisdom in wudu before ghusl? I do it every now and again but it seems redundant to do a wudu before a ghusl. Wasalam and JZK.

Salam SK, any wisdom in wudu before ghusl? I do it every now and again but it seems redundant to do a wudu before a ghusl. Wasalam and JZK.

It's a confirmed sunnah

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...=5113&CATE=239

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    SK, I understand that if one fishes one must eat its catch. Now Where we live there is a conservation license and that you may never exceed your catch fro certain catches..I was browsin thru the net last night read somewhere that because the hook hurts the fish one shouldnt put it back. Now, there are cases when fishes would completely swallow the bait, at times not...although you end up hurting the fish you put it back to conserve..so in a case where you're trying to conserve it is haram to throw back the fish in the water?

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why did you guys try to put out the Olympic flame?
    Are you in any way against the olympics or was it just attention whoring?

mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Salam SK, stumbled upon a hadith,

Found in: Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata)
    Hadith no: 627
    Narrated: Zaid bin Khalid
    A bedouin asked the Prophet (SAW) about the Luqata. The Prophet (SAW) said, "Make public announcement about it for one year and if then somebody comes and describes the container of the Luqata and the string it was tied with, (give it to him); otherwise, spend it." He then asked the Prophet (SAW) about a lost camel. The face of the Prophet (SAW) become red and he said, "You have o concern with it as it has its water reservoir and feet and it will reach water and drink and eat trees. Leave it till its owner finds it." He then asked the Prophet (SAW) about a lost sheep. The Prophet (SAW) said, "It is for you, for your brother, or for the wolf."

Interested in that we know camels have a fat reservoir and not a water reservoir. Wasalam and JZK. I know the prophet(pbuh) is not immune from making mistakes, so does this qualify as one?
    Last edited by mstrwaheed; 07-21-2012 at 04:27 PM.

God is the All-Glorious Bahai.Lifter's Avatar
    Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post
    The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Seventy-two (of the 73 sects of the Muslim nation) will be in the fire, and only one will be in Paradise; it is the Jama'ah (i.e. Ahle Sunnah Wa Jamaah)." (Abi Dawud, Ad-Darimi, Ahmad)
    We have to also put this in perspective in terms of progressive revelation (the Qur'án teaches us that God continues to send Revelations to man, and that Revelations will not stop being sent). Judaism and Christianity, for example, were broken into many sects. Surely one of the sects—for a certain period of time at least—was faithful to the Covenant of God. But—even if an individual was part of the faithful sect—after God had sent a new (i.e., newer) Revelation, then in that case could it be truly said that a faithful sect of the former religion still remained? Indeed, those faithful ones would show true belief in the Covenant of God by following the newer Revelation. In other words, a "true Jew" was the Jew that became a Christian when Christ appeared; and a "true Christian" was the one that believed in Muhammad after Islám began, etc. Can you say someone is a true Christian, after the newer Revelation (Islám) has been revealed? Can one be considered having been faithful to God's Covenant (that He will continue sending us Manifestations/Guidance) when he rejects the newer Revelation of God?

After all: If humans cannot recognize the newer Revelation, the newer Word of God, wouldn't that be proof that they never truly recognized the Word of God in the past, and indeed God Himself? Being born into a religion doesn't require any effort on our part. We could be born into any religion. But the Qur'án says that no matter what we believe, we have to investigate claims and not be like men of the past who reject newer Revelations without investigating and without any proof.

The Qur'án tells people who believe in God: "O ye who believe! If a wicked man come to you with news, clear it up at once, lest through ignorance ye harm others, and afterward repent of what ye have done." Not only is it bad for someone's own soul to reject Truth, but also he can harm others who copy him/learn from him; and surely divine chastisement would be greater if we also mislead others. It's definitely nothing to take lightly. There is also Hadith that says if your arms and legs are cut off, and it's snowing outside, and someone is claiming to be the Promised One, you should move on your chest even in the cold and snow to reach him. How much more so is this important if that Promised One comes with irrefutable proofs of His Mission, and reveals the most powerful scripture from God—the like of which no men can produce.

The Qur'án is full of stories of men who did not want to part with the practices of their fathers, and thus rejected the "newer" Religion of God by blindly following what they were taught (without being open and unprejudiced as the scriptures command). We even see that today among followers of the religions of the past, it's still very common! Mankind has indeed not learned. Why did the Qur'án give us such stories over and over, of men laughing and scorning and rejecting the newer Revelation of God? Some might think the stories are nice bed-time stories? For us to read for enjoyment or for a history lesson? For us to read and think "Ha, we will never act like the faithless men of the past who rejected the Revelations of God; in fact, our religion is the last one so there's no way we can act that way anyway!" With such attitudes, how can we ever have any hope of improving ourselves and discovering God's Truth whenever it's revealed?

"[Due to] arrogance in the land and plotting of evil; but the evil plot does not encompass except its own people. Then do they await except the way of the former peoples? But you will never find in the way of Allah any change, and you will never find in the way of Allah any alteration." (Qur'án 35:43).

God's ways don't change. Revelations are sent; men reject. No alternation is found; religious history repeats itself. But still, since we are humans, we try to make scripture say that our religion is the last and greatest and it's all we need and no more will be sent. No one making these claims is unique; there were countless generations of men that made the same claims, and as the Qur'án says, not a trace of them remains.

So, some good advice is, for one who wants to be a "true Jew," a "true Christian," "true Muslim," etc.: follow the Book in truth. Not how the majority of followers interpret/follow it; we have our own eyes and own ears. Even the religious leaders of the past religions said their religion was the last one, and caused their followers to reject the newer faiths. All the divines and wise men rejected Christ when He appeared. We can't rely on religious leaders or those who have a lot of book knowledge; that doesn't mean anything, because if it did then the leaders of the past wouldn't have been the first to so flagrantly rejected the Promised One whenever He appeared to them. The purity of the soul is the only important thing; without it, we can have all the knowledge of the universe and still reject the Promised One when He appears in Truth.
    Last edited by Bahai.Lifter; 07-21-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    "O MAN OF TWO VISIONS! Close one eye and open the other. Close one to the world and all that is therein, and open the other to the hallowed beauty of the Beloved."

--Baha'u'llah

www.bahai.us

Salam SK, stumbled upon a hadith,

Found in: Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata)
    Hadith no: 627
    Narrated: Zaid bin Khalid
    A bedouin asked the Prophet (SAW) about the Luqata. The Prophet (SAW) said, "Make public announcement about it for one year and if then somebody comes and describes the container of the Luqata and the string it was tied with, (give it to him); otherwise, spend it." He then asked the Prophet (SAW) about a lost camel. The face of the Prophet (SAW) become red and he said, "You have o concern with it as it has its water reservoir and feet and it will reach water and drink and eat trees. Leave it till its owner finds it." He then asked the Prophet (SAW) about a lost sheep. The Prophet (SAW) said, "It is for you, for your brother, or for the wolf."

Interested in that we know camels have a fat reservoir and not a water reservoir. Wasalam and JZK. I know the prophet(pbuh) is not immune from making mistakes, so does this qualify as one?
    Most of these types of questions can be answered by referring to the original Arabic. Here is the hadith:

عن زيد بن خالد الجهني رضي الله عنه قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم في لقطة الذهب أو الورق فقال أعرف وكاءها وعفاصها ثم عرفها سنة فإن لم تعرف فاستنفقها ولتكن وديعة عندك فإن جاء طالبها يوما من الدهر فأدها إليه وسأله عن ضالة الإبل فقال مالك ولها؟ دعها فإن معها حذاءها وسقاءها ترد الماء وتأكل الشجر حتى يجدها ربها وسأله عن الشاه فقال خذها فإنما هي لك أولأخيك أو للذئب.)

This doesn't say anything about a "water reservoir" or "hump"

It says about the camel "What is your concern with the camel? It has its feet and drink, it can reach water and eat plants until its owner finds it".

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by Aguy2diefor View Post
    SK, I understand that if one fishes one must eat its catch. Now Where we live there is a conservation license and that you may never exceed your catch fro certain catches..I was browsin thru the net last night read somewhere that because the hook hurts the fish one shouldnt put it back. Now, there are cases when fishes would completely swallow the bait, at times not...although you end up hurting the fish you put it back to conserve..so in a case where you're trying to conserve it is haram to throw back the fish in the water?

So if you aren't supposed to exceed your catch, it's better to err on the safe side and catch as much as you can eat or less, as opposed to returning injured fish back to the wild.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

So if you aren't supposed to exceed your catch, it's better to err on the safe side and catch as much as you can eat or less, as opposed to returning injured fish back to the wild.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    Problem is that you never know what you would end up catching. Say you already exceed the limit for walleyes but still want to catch a few bass..what happens if you end up catching a walleye? Also there are fishes which are to be released like sturgeon(law) what happens if i end up cathing one..i once caught one and ended throwing it back since people nearby was telling me to put it back.

Dilkington is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dilkington is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dilkington is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dilkington is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dilkington is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dilkington is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dilkington is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dilkington is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dilkington is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dilkington is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dilkington is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are neck ties considered haram by some Muslims? If so, what is the reasoning behind it?

Originally Posted by Dilkington View Post
    Are neck ties considered haram by some Muslims? If so, what is the reasoning behind it?
    There's nothing wrong with neck ties unless they are made of silk, which is forbidden for men.

http://www.sunnipath.com/library/Hadith/H0004P0122.aspx

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...11959&CATE=377

Problem is that you never know what you would end up catching. Say you already exceed the limit for walleyes but still want to catch a few bass..what happens if you end up catching a walleye? Also there are fishes which are to be released like sturgeon(law) what happens if i end up cathing one..i once caught one and ended throwing it back since people nearby was telling me to put it back.
    If you catch a fish that's illegal to catch (sturgeon) then there's nothing you can do. But in general, make decisions that reduce the amount of injured fish you toss back.

In your example, say you already caught the limit for walleyes. Is it worth casting again to try catching a bass if you're going to risk injuring another walleye for no reason? Call it a day. You know better than I do whether getting hooked hurts a fish.

I was watching a cartoon about the prophet muhammad they didnt show his face and his wife kadijah..this was d not the case with his uncle abu taleb, bilal..But his uncle hamzaa had voice acting but no face shown..not so sure why..

Salam SK, its ok to stop prayer if one of your parents calls you be it important or not, correct? Wasalam and JZK

Salam SK, its ok to stop prayer if one of your parents calls you be it important or not, correct? Wasalam and JZK

Only for non-obligatory prayers

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...=6490&CATE=387

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

I was watching a cartoon about the prophet muhammad they didnt show his face and his wife kadijah..this was d not the case with his uncle abu taleb, bilal..But his uncle hamzaa had voice acting but no face shown..not so sure why..

It depends, but in general the Prophet (pbuh) is never portrayed physically. Usually his friends and family (may God be pleased with him) can be.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

It depends, but in general the Prophet (pbuh) is never portrayed physically. Usually his friends and family (may God be pleased with him) can be.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    I remember i asked you if Muslims can make movies about historical Islamic events which show religious figures, you tend to not like the idea every much.

So can we make a good movie say of Karbala?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If one prays in Jamaat at home, should the women of the household pray behind the men? (all are Mahrem)
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast