Closed Thread
Page 155 of 161 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,650 of 4804
    wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if i was to apply for a mortgage banking job considering i can find NOTHING ELSE. is that halal?
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uwootm8 View Post
    How much are you supposed to know about them? When you feel it's time to marry do you just go around talking to Hijabi women that you know?

Can someone aware me on the halal get-to-know-a-woman process? It's ages away for me but I'm curious as to how you would actually go about choosing a wife that fulfils the criteria that the Prophet spoke of. It's difficult to judge true character unless you know the girl very personally, and generally that doesn't happen if you're a practicing muslim.
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

Enough to iron out any details that would be barriers to a long-lasting and successful marriage. There's no limit so all issues should be discussed.

The most important thing is for the suitor to engage the woman's father and mother and get them involved in the process. Ideally he should visit them in their home and meet with their daughter in the home. As long as the two are never alone together in a room behind a closed door, they can talk and get to know each other.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    if i was to apply for a mortgage banking job considering i can find NOTHING ELSE. is that halal?

I doubt there are NO other jobs besides that one. To justify working in a haram industry, one really must be in a desperate situation with no alternatives.

Continue to make supplication for halal income and spread your net as wide as possible for networking and jobs.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=4816&CATE=47

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=2076&CATE=43

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post

I doubt there are NO other jobs besides that one. To justify working in a haram industry, one really must be in a desperate situation with no alternatives.

Continue to make supplication for halal income and spread your net as wide as possible for networking and jobs.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=4816&CATE=47

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=2076&CATE=43

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

jazak allahu khair.

Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post
    Asalamou Alaykoum wa Rahmatullah

What would you advice someone who is in an abusive relationship? Psychotic trash of a husband beats her up every other day.

I would advise her to get the help of her father or brothers, and if she can't, then to go to the local Mosque and the Imam himself must visit her home and help her deal with her husband.

If that's not available she should call the police.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

SyrianKid, i ask you for your sincere dua that I receive good news a week from today, an engineering position i applied to will respond by then and it looks promising.

Thank you again

SyrianKid, i ask you for your sincere dua that I receive good news a week from today, an engineering position i applied to will respond by then and it looks promising.

Thank you again

Insha'Allah if it is good for you, then you will get it. And if there's something better in store for you then you'll get that.

Where are you looking for work?

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Insha'Allah if it is good for you, then you will get it. And if there's something better in store for you then you'll get that.

Where are you looking for work?

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    I am applying to an engineering firm in toledo ohio.

I want to ask, is there any kind of duas, actions I can do, to help me in praying for this job? Should i fast? Should I pray at fajir? Before fajir?

I feel guilty because I am not always the best muslim at times but I am sincerely in Allah's hands for this. If i dont get it i don't know what I'll do

The interview seemed to go well

I am applying to an engineering firm in toledo ohio.

I want to ask, is there any kind of duas, actions I can do, to help me in praying for this job? Should i fast? Should I pray at fajir? Before fajir?

I feel guilty because I am not always the best muslim at times but I am sincerely in Allah's hands for this. If i dont get it i don't know what I'll do

The interview seemed to go well

Everyone is always at God's mercy, even when they don't realize it.

Now is a good time to make the intention to improve yourself, repent for the past and start fresh with increased faith and acts of worship. Anything is good including supplications, dhikr, prayer, fasting, and charity.

Best way to repent

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=9632

If you get the job, the key is not to abandon what you've changed. If you don't get the job, the key is not to abandon what you've changed and be sure that what you didn't get would not have been better for you anyway.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Now is a good time to make the intention to improve yourself, repent for the past and start fresh with increased faith and acts of worship. Anything is good including supplications, dhikr, prayer, fasting, and charity.

Best way to repent

If you get the job, the key is not to abandon what you've changed. If you don't get the job, the key is not to abandon what you've changed and be sure that what you didn't get would not have been better for you anyway.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Wow thank you, sincerely...just recited this prayer and will commit to fasting and waking up for fajir from here on

Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

The Prophet (pbuh) said that one should choose a spouse for the following reasons:

A woman is married based on four criteria: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty, and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman otherwise you will lose. [Bukhari]

The best of the things in this life from which a believer can benefit, in addition to having fear of God, is a pious wife. If he asks her she helps him and when he sees her she pleases him. If she takes a vow before him, she fulfills her promise, and when her husband is away, she guards her chastity and his property [Mishkaat]

Having a religious spouse is important because religion is central to life, it's how decisions are made and issues are resolved, and it concerns how children are raised. So unless there's a real possibility of a non-Muslim becoming Muslim, then it sounds like you may be favoring looks/cultural fit over religion. This may seem like the easy way out but there's just as much accountability here in taking care of a non-Muslim wife and being responsible for her behavior (her diet, her dress, the way she raises your children, the types of beliefs she holds in the home).

You shouldn't have to "hit" on anyone. You can respect Muslim women and go through the legitimate steps to get to know them for marriage. There is nothing disrespectful about that. I'm sure you can find someone who is religious, attractive, and compatible. Make the intention to get married and make supplication for success.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    What exactly are the legitimate steps? Do i have to aware their parents first?

I'm not really putting more importance on culutre/looks it's just that i have never talked to a muslima of another culture before. And the most i talked with other cultures on this part of the country mostly pakistanis/north Africans/africans/persians are simple salam. I have never connected. I try to, but just have not.

Originally Posted by Aguy2diefor View Post
    What exactly are the legitimate steps? Do i have to aware their parents first?

I'm not really putting more importance on culutre/looks it's just that i have never talked to a muslima of another culture before. And the most i talked with other cultures on this part of the country mostly pakistanis/north Africans/africans/persians are simple salam. I have never connected. I try to, but just have not.
    You definitely need to aware their parents as soon as possible if you are starting any courtship process, or what you would call "flirting".

You have to get to know people better. Why do you feel you can connect with some people and not others?

Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You definitely need to aware their parents as soon as possible if you are starting any courtship process, or what you would call "flirting".

You have to get to know people better. Why do you feel you can connect with some people and not others?
    Mostly due to differences in culture i guess. It's hard to connect when there's hardly anything common..Religion is one for sure, but i can't be talking about religion everytime i talk to them

What if i don't know their parents? What if it's some hijabi in class?

Originally Posted by Aguy2diefor View Post
    Mostly due to differences in culture i guess. It's hard to connect when there's hardly anything common..Religion is one for sure, but i can't be talking about religion everytime i talk to them

What if i don't know their parents? What if it's some hijabi in class?
    Then you politely ask for her parent's contacts, explaining why. Be honest and open.

Then you politely ask for her parent's contacts, explaining why. Be honest and open.
    Appreciate it man.

Once I get myself Financially stable in the next year or two, marriage is the next goal.

uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Imagine the conversation lol. "I might marry you, can I have you parent's numbers" Aguy2diefor- good luck bro.

1. Can any arab who knows today's arabic language fluently read the Qur'an with understanding? Or is the arabic in there very different?

Imagine the conversation lol. "I might marry you, can I have you parent's numbers" Aguy2diefor- good luck bro.
    It takes an alpha-male to court a woman. Beta males take the sleazy route or never muster up the courage to be honest and bold.

1. Can any arab who knows today's arabic language fluently read the Qur'an with understanding? Or is the arabic in there very different?
    Any literate person can read it and understand it at a basic level. But the stronger your vocabulary and grammar, the more you will notice its selectivity and precision, and of course you won't know the depth of meaning and context without a book of tafsir (exegesis).

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)

Asalamou Alaykoum

They can read it (still need to practice tajweed) but not understand it precise extent. Maybe somethings here and there.

It also depend on the dialect.

Allahu Alim
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

It takes an alpha-male to court a woman. Beta males take the sleazy route or never muster up the courage to be honest and bold.
    You a miscer?

I loled..

uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I lol'd. Will keep in mind when I'm looking for a wife.

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thank you again
    Ameen bro.

Best way to repent

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    Great advice!
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In the Quran it mentions that Jesus, Mary and Ismail's mother were all able to pray to God for food or water.

In poor countries like India you have Muslim children prostituting themselves because they live in poverty; they desperately need the sustenance similarly to what God provided for the mentioned. Assuming some of them prayed for food and sustenance from God, then why hasn't God responded? Or if he did send food like he did to Jesus then why doesn't the media talk about this? Does this mean that God can cure famine and hunger all around the world if the hungered simply prayed for the sustenance?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    In the Quran it mentions that Jesus, Mary and Ismail's mother were all able to pray to God for food or water.

In poor countries like India you have Muslim children prostituting themselves because they live in poverty; they desperately need the sustenance similarly to what God provided for the mentioned. Assuming some of them prayed for food and sustenance from God, then why hasn't God responded? Or if he did send food like he did to Jesus then why doesn't the media talk about this? Does this mean that God can cure famine and hunger all around the world if the hungered simply prayed for the sustenance?

Thanks
    God created food for Jesus (pbuh) and Hagar (may God be pleased with her), that food materialized out of nothing. That's a miracle.
    Mary shook a date-palm to get dates, might be considered a miracle depending on how she did that exactly.

There are poor and hungry people around the world, but that doesn't justify resorting to forbidden acts to get sustenance. If a person has many kids and doesn't work to provide for them, he will starve and so will they. God doesn't create food out of thin air for people under normal circumstances, particularly when they aren't making the religious and real-world efforts to acquire sustenance. When you find people who have reached the status of Jesus and are making supplications to God without being answered, then that's far more unusual than ordinary people having some supplications answered and many rejected.

If you're walking in a bad neighborhood unarmed and you are mugged, you can pray all you want but you might actually get killed. Injustice and suffering happen in the world with God's permission because this world isn't a place where good or innocense always prevail. Rather, people act as free agents and they are then compensated and held to account for their choices after death. You can go ahead and try to supplicate for anything and everything, but be ready to accept God's verdict.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=9211

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may God be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of God be upon him) said: “There is no Muslim who calls upon God with words in which there is no sin or severing of family ties but God will give him one of three things: either He will answer his prayer soon, or He will store it up for him in the Hereafter, or He will remove something bad from him that is equivalent to what he is asking for.” They said, “Then we should make a great amount of supplication’.” He said, “God is greater.” [Narrated by al-Tirmidhi]

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^^

I see, he only performs extraordinary miracles to protect the message.

My next question is regarding the dua; how far will God go? According to this website there are duas to heal people(injury, sickness, etc.)

http://islam.about.com/od/prayer/qt/DuaSickness.htm

Do you think reading these dua can heal any health problem? Can amputees and burn victims use this to regrow their lost limps?

Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    ^^^^

I see, he only performs extraordinary miracles to protect the message.

My next question is regarding the dua; how far will God go? According to this website there are duas to heal people(injury, sickness, etc.)

http://islam.about.com/od/prayer/qt/DuaSickness.htm

Do you think reading these dua can heal any health problem? Can amputees and burn victims use this to regrow their lost limps?
    Under ordinary circumstances, supplications are for best results within the realm of natural possibilities. Technically, regrowing a limb is naturally impossible, and that would constitute a miracle. True miracles are reserved only for Prophets (pbut).

However, supplicating to God can result in expecting the best scenario out of possible scenarios. God CAN perform miracles for individuals, but you would really have to wonder why that is warranted under normal circumstances. People suffer in ways far worse than lost limbs, and that is a part of trials that require patience.

- Can you be punished in the grave and then forgiven on the Day of Judgment?

- Please share some good links about the lingustic miracle of the Qur'an. I was looking into it and some people wrote that "it has grammatical errors" but Nouman Ali Khan's vids answered that. I would like to know more. Is it true the Qur'an contains loan words? I read this but no backing. Either way I really need to learn Arabic.

- Sometimes I feel extremely close to Allah but when I waste time over dumb things I notice my emaan also decreases. Is it normal for it to fluctuate to some degree? Good ways to have constantly high spirituality/closeness to Allah?

- As a rule does sinning push one closer to disbelief and doing good push someone toward the right path?
    Last edited by uwootm8; 06-07-2013 at 03:31 AM.

Anyone ever done any Dawah work? If so, how is it like?

Once you find the truth you feel you have to work for it or spread somehow. SK bro, you're doing that through these awesome threads, inshallah you'll be rewarded. I might do daw'ah or charity work during the summer. Da'wah would be way more fun.

Many muslims themselves don't know how amazing our religion is. The only one that can actually prove that it is from God.

jumaa mubarak

Atheus Militante de Pacis boseador's Avatar
    boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is Zul-qarnain a prophet?
    Pro MMA record: 0-0-0

“How could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads?” - Plato

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

“Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.” - Prophet Mohammed

Is there a dua i can use for patience

Closed Thread
Page 155 of 161 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast