Closed Thread
Page 51 of 161 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 4804
    Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SK it's urgent

i need to go to the dentist ASAP and i cant go after iftar, my question is does the injection i get before repairing the tooth invalidate my fasting ?

btw
    RAMADAN MUBARAK BROS!

Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    SK it's urgent

i need to go to the dentist ASAP and i cant go after iftar, my question is does the injection i get before repairing the tooth invalidate my fasting ?

btw
    RAMADAN MUBARAK BROS!
    Ramadhan mubarak bro. We Go to the first tarawih today feelsgoodman

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aguy2diefor View Post
    Ramadhan mubarak bro. We Go to the first tarawih today feelsgoodman
    yep, just came back, dont remember the mosque being this full at the first taraweeh ever since it's built masha-Allah

Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aguy2diefor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yep, just came back, dont remember the mosque being this full at the first taraweeh ever since it's built masha-Allah
    Nice. I dont know if we would have a full mosque tonight considering tarawih would probably end by 1:30 am or something but exited

kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Ramadan Mubarak to all!
    Le pouvoir est ? Dieu.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bahai.Lifter View Post
    So ignoring the previous posts and giving yet another link to lots of different Hadith disproves those verses of the Qur'án about future revelations? You can post as much Hadith as you like, but at the end of the day you can't contradict verses from the Qur'án. Basically you haven't been able to show any verses from the Qur'án saying revelation has ended, so I think you should just accept the blessed verses. But it's up to you.
    It's like we're not reading the same things. I gave you 20 hadiths that you ignored, or you claim to agree with them then in the next breath you deny them.

Then I posted 3 verses of the Qur'an that reject your continuous revelation theory, in reply you post a bahai wikipedia article that says the Qur'an makes no mention of the finality of Prophethood. You also tried to redefine Arabic words, but in reply I gave you 2 Arabic lexicon definitions that confirm the meaning of the seal of prophethood verse.

I highlight that you claim to believe in the Qur'an but reject authentic hadiths, an untenable position.

Finally, it turns out you reject all the literal Islamic information on the Mahdi, anti-christ, Jesus (pbuh), Day of Judgment, and a plethora of other end times information.

So yes, it is up to me, and I think you are unfocused or purposely evading a sequenced discussion.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jericho786 View Post
    Salaam.

1) What is the ruling on Taweez to wear around your neck? Is this haraam and an innovation of some sort? This man starts writing one out for another man at 134min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ro3kxkc7nYo

2) Like the link provided ahove, name Abu Muhammad Nadir, is this man reliable for information?

Salaam.
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

1) It's not haram to wear Qur'anic verses on your neck or legitimate religious statements like the names of God. What would be haram is to use anything superstitious like symbols (that stupid eye people wear) etc. But it's true a lot of people hang/wear things that are haram because they don't recognize that it is God that cures or helps people through supplications, which is the point of "taweez" i.e. to supplicate to God or remind us to supplicate.

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...D=1999&CATE=99

2) I don't know him

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

SK it's urgent

btw
    RAMADAN MUBARAK BROS!

Injections and drips don't invalidate the fast

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...=8324&CATE=389

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=316&CATE=6

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?...=4384&CATE=170

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by Bahai.Lifter View Post
    Yes, it does not talk about Islam ending; it talks about every religion ending. Every religion has a specified term. If Islam is a religion, then Islam applies as well.
    except the book is the book of islam so it does not count

Sk, I have pimple marks all over my face..I've been thinking would it be haram if i apply makeup on it to hide it..These are disgusting looking pimple makrs

sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000)
    All questions on Ramadan Workout and Diet answered here:

http://www.suhaibwebb.com/personaldv...rotein-shaikh/

Ramadan Mubarak!
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG LINE

Sk, I have pimple marks all over my face..I've been thinking would it be haram if i apply makeup on it to hide it..These are disgusting looking pimple makrs

Most people go through this phase during adolescence. It's part of growth spurts. I wouldn't put any make-up on, just apply medicine if it helps or seek some acne treatment.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ramadan mubarak all, and SK.

I had this question recently, not sure if it's asked before, but I am wondering what's the significance of not drinking water in Ramadan? I understand the importance of not eating, and numerous benefits from it both physically and spiritually but I don't know why not drinking is also part of the fasting? By drinking I mean only water of course. I just feel like dehydrating the body can't be that healthy and have no ground to explain this to non-believers who think Ramadan fasting is bad. I easily defend the not eating part as there are many studies on it, etc i.e. IF.

So what are the spiritual and physical benefits of not drinking water?

For instance with fasting, we are reminded of the poor people's daily struggle, right? But even those people souldn't have trouble finding water, no?

This is just curiosity, of course I don't drink water during fasting (:

Thanks SK.

God is the All-Glorious Bahai.Lifter's Avatar
    Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    except the book is the book of islam so it does not count
    The Qur'án doesn't make any exceptions for Islam.
    "O MAN OF TWO VISIONS! Close one eye and open the other. Close one to the world and all that is therein, and open the other to the hallowed beauty of the Beloved."

--Baha'u'llah

www.bahai.us

Originally Posted by Lachdanan View Post
    Ramadan mubarak all, and SK.

I had this question recently, not sure if it's asked before, but I am wondering what's the significance of not drinking water in Ramadan? I understand the importance of not eating, and numerous benefits from it both physically and spiritually but I don't know why not drinking is also part of the fasting? By drinking I mean only water of course. I just feel like dehydrating the body can't be that healthy and have no ground to explain this to non-believers who think Ramadan fasting is bad. I easily defend the not eating part as there are many studies on it, etc i.e. IF.

So what are the spiritual and physical benefits of not drinking water?

For instance with fasting, we are reminded of the poor people's daily struggle, right? But even those people souldn't have trouble finding water, no?

Thanks SK.

The purpose of Ramadan isn't just to feel the plight of hungry or poor people, it's to develop righteousness and proximity to God by sacrificing our desires and comfort. The companions of the Prophet (pbuh) used to seek out the hottest days of the summer in which to fast. That's because on those days, nothing is more desirable than a cool drink. Yet for a Muslim, seek the pleasure of God is more satisfying than ice water on a hot day.

But the point isn't that God wants us to deprive ourselves continuously for an entire month. It's only for a specific time per day, to show that what we're really interested in is meeting God's expectations.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Try drinkin braggs apple cider vinegar. I use to have acne, after drinking this regularly I can say that my face is clear.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

God is the All-Glorious Bahai.Lifter's Avatar
    Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    Then I posted 3 verses of the Qur'an that reject your continuous revelation theory,
    Is that any way to refer to the sacred verses of the Qur'an? As a "theory"?

in reply you post a bahai wikipedia article that says the Qur'an makes no mention of the finality of Prophethood. You also tried to redefine Arabic words, but in reply I gave you 2 Arabic lexicon definitions that confirm the meaning of the seal of prophethood verse.
    No Bahá'í Wikipedia article was posted. Prophethood ending is totally irrelevant. Revelations will be sent. God sends the revelations. The Qur'án unmistakably says that men will meet God in the Day of His appearance. God (the Manifestation of God) will bring the revelation.

Naturally, this meeting with God being rejected is not unexpected. It was already stated in the Qur'án that it would happen:

"Lost are they who deny the meeting with God until 'the Hour' cometh suddenly upon them! Then will they say, 'Oh, our sighs for past negligence of this hour!' and they shall bear their burdens on their back! Will not that be evil with which they shall be burdened?"

I highlight that you claim to believe in the Qur'an but reject authentic hadiths, an untenable position.
    I already gave you Sunni Hadith which prophesy the appearance of the Báb and Bahá'u'lláh in clear terms. God (the Manifestation) appears twice in the Day of God. He will be denied by Muslims (i.e., most Muslims) as the Hadith said would happen, and was killed by Muslims and therefore He comes back a second time as the Hadith says. So if you are going by popular ideas or beliefs, then surely you will be of the opinion you are now. The Qur'án prophesied it; so did the Hadith.

But the Qur'án already informed us of people who deny the "meeting with God." It has to happen, since it was written.

So yes, it is up to me, and I think you are unfocused or purposely evading a sequenced discussion.
    I've given you Hadith (which you didn't respond to) of the appearance of the Manifestations, unassailable verses from the Qur'án re future revelations (which you call a "theory"). And you are unable to find any verse saying revelation ended, you instead keep posting about seal of the prophets which is irrelevant. Well, I guess if one thinks the Qur'án is a theory, then I don't think we can get much further from here...

His Holiness the Báb—the True One—says:

"When God sent forth His Prophet Muḥammad, on that day the termination of the prophetic cycle was foreordained in the knowledge of God. Yea, that promise hath indeed come true and the decree of God hath been accomplished as He hath ordained. Assuredly we are today living in the Days of God. These are the glorious days on the like of which the sun hath never risen in the past. These are the days which the people in bygone times eagerly expected. What hath then befallen you that ye are fast asleep? These are the days wherein God hath caused the Day-Star of Truth to shine resplendent. What hath then caused you to keep your silence? These are the appointed days which ye have been yearningly awaiting in the past—the days of the advent of divine justice. Render ye thanks unto God, O ye concourse of believers. . . .

"Say, how dare ye flagrantly deny the verses sent down from the heaven of justice, yet ye read the Books of God revealed in the past? How do ye repudiate the meeting with your Lord which was appointed with you aforetime, and fail in this Day to heed His warning? Indeed, by adhering to forms and by following the promptings of your selfish desires, ye have deprived yourselves of the good-pleasure of your Lord, except those whom their Lord hath endowed with knowledge and who in this Day render thanks unto Him for the bounty of being identified with the true Faith of God. Therefore announce ye the Message unto those who manifest virtue and teach them the ways of the One True God, that haply they may comprehend."

http://reference.bahai.org/en/t/tb/SWB/swb-147.html
    "O MAN OF TWO VISIONS! Close one eye and open the other. Close one to the world and all that is therein, and open the other to the hallowed beauty of the Beloved."

--Baha'u'llah

www.bahai.us

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Adding to sk's reply: there are places in Pakistan where u really can't find clean water

Originally Posted by Lachdanan View Post

Thanks SK.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks SK and chashma, I understand it now (:

Jazakum Allah Khair

Originally Posted by Jericho786 View Post
    Salaam.

1) What is the ruling on Taweez to wear around your neck? Is this haraam and an innovation of some sort? This man starts writing one out for another man at 134min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ro3kxkc7nYo

2) Like the link provided ahove, name Abu Muhammad Nadir, is this man reliable for information?

Salaam.
    Just got back from tarawih...

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)

SK what do you or the Masjid do with the little brats during Taraweeeh?
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000)
    ramadan mubarak yall ^_-

gonna be a bit easier for me this year... since i work night shift!
    ^_-
    (_)_)

--> MMC <--

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hashish View Post
    ramadan mubarak yall ^_-

gonna be a bit easier for me this year... since i work night shift!
    I work nights too but my works out are going to suffer.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000) 2X-eed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Asalamu Alaikum wa RahmutAllahi wa Barakatuhu

Ramadan Mubarak Haboob. I need to add to my collection of kufis. Its hard to find quality ones, though. Got any suggesitons for a good retailer?
    Remember God in prosperity and He will remember you in adversity
    -Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Rule between them by that which Allah revealed to you, and do not follow their vain desires away from the truth (5:48)

How few are the Romans and how numerous are we? 'An army's strength lies not in numbers of men but in Allah's help, and its weakness lies in being forsaken by Allah.
    -Khalid ibn al-Walid

Islamic Alliance- Al-Aqsa Division

lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lookinggood21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ramadan Kareem to all our Brothers and Sisters out there! May Allah azza wa jal accept our fasts and our lifting routine fisabilillah!

Originally Posted by 2X-eed View Post
    Asalamu Alaikum wa RahmutAllahi wa Barakatuhu

Ramadan Mubarak Haboob. I need to add to my collection of kufis. Its hard to find quality ones, though. Got any suggesitons for a good retailer?

I bought 10 high quality scholar-level ones from Damascus and never looked back. Drop by one day and I'll give you one.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post

SK what do you or the Masjid do with the little brats during Taraweeeh?

Nobody brings their little kids to taraweeh or they're requested not to if they don't have a baby-sitter.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

AlphaDread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaDread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaDread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaDread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaDread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaDread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaDread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaDread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaDread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaDread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaDread is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    assalamo alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh and ramadhan mubarak to all!

now, can someone tell me how to lift in ramadhan please? i am a novice so go easy on me.

i started a thread in the misc regarding lifting in ramadhan and i had a lot of replies about intermittent fasting and lifting. what would be the best way to implement this in ramadhan? bearing in mind that obviously we cannot even drink water unlike others who do intermittent fasting.

here in UK the first fast for me will be from about 1:10am until maghrib which will be around 9:25.

any suggestions?

jazakamullah khair

EDIT: also please give me some ummah reps to counter the anti-muslim reps. spread the love brothers!
    Last edited by AlphaDread; 07-20-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Originally Posted by AlphaDread View Post
    assalamo alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh and ramadhan mubarak to all!

now, can someone tell me how to lift in ramadhan please? i am a novice so go easy on me.

i started a thread in the misc regarding lifting in ramadhan and i had a lot of replies about intermittent fasting and lifting. what would be the best way to implement this in ramadhan? bearing in mind that obviously we cannot even drink water unlike others who do intermittent fasting.

here in UK the first fast for me will be from about 1:10am until maghrib which will be around 9:25.

any suggestions?

jazakamullah khair

EDIT: also please give me some ummah reps to counter the anti-muslim reps. spread the love brothers!

For me, there are three good times.

After suhoor (kind of hard if you are lacking sleep)

Right before maghreb (so you can eat after your workout)

After a mid-day nap (you get some energy after the nap)

Ramadan is a good time to switch up your routine so you can benefit from some shock gains.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whats your schedule like for Ramadan SK? like, you go to bed right after tarawih? do you stay up after suhoor? stuff like that. A daily schedule would be nice. WS and JZK

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 161 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast