powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Weider Club C725

hey saw some guy on cragslist selling this with alot of weights for only $100 ik there around $250 new on sale at sams club and know there not super high quality but i need a bench press pretty i could get rid of alot of my other equipment like the weider 8525 and my fintess pro bench so is it a good deal i have a drop celing think it would fit? thanks

triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/pr...oductId=124869

THat's a pretty sweet deal. I would jump on that if I was you. Of course it's only a smith machine, with all its caveats. and the outer "j-hook" allows you to bench/squat, but there's no spotter. So you'd need to add sawhorses or something to spot yourself, if working out alone.

And it's exactly 7' high, measure your ceiling before you buy! And realize if it's a tight fit, you won't be able to use the pull up bar, since to do a pull up, you need the height + the height of your head. Of course you can improvise with the bar...

Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000)
    You know, I bet it wouldn't take a whole lot to get a fabricator/welder in your area to make some nice safeties that could attach to the front posts, so you could have an open half-rack on the front (basically some "L" shaped metal in the right dimensions). I wouldn't use the Smith Machine part for anything except leg press if I were you, but if you have no other option I guess squatting and benching with it could be done if you restrict your range of motion and be careful. Eventually you are going to want to simply press with free weights, though.
    For $100 it's a decent deal for sure.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #5 ()---()
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #10 -!!!---!!!-

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    Winston Churchill

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
    Mahatma Gandhi

powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    isent this like $200 at sams club and you cant do free bench on it right? can you tell me anything thats on sale that youd pickup becuse the lady on cl sold hers without warning me so im back to square 1