pascalcc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

musclepharm creatine + glutamine or cellmass by BSN

Hi im 19 years old, 6,1 , 220 pounds, around 10 % bodyfat

i am woundering if i should take musclepharm creatine wich is a mix of 5 diffferents creatine + Glutamine or if i should take cellmass that is pretty much the same thing i think

i have experiment very good result with celmass but the reson im asking this is that 1 container of cellmass last only 25 days for me, and if i take musclepharm creatine and Glutamine its will last like 80 days or more for like 20-30 $ more..

should i go again with cellmass or go with my way of thinking that musclepharm creatine and glutamine will pretty much do the same for longer time and less money ? if yes or no please explain why, i like to know you guys way of thinking.

sry my english not the best.. thanks in advance

TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Allmax creatine.

1000g for $18. Will last you way longer than both of the creatine products you mentioned above, put together.

Very cheap, yet very effective!
    Driven Sports Craze Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144676431

Pre-Workout FAQ and Information thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144588521

Weight gainer help and FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111141

eureka49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eureka49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eureka49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eureka49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eureka49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eureka49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eureka49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eureka49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eureka49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eureka49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eureka49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TimMason91 View Post
    Allmax creatine.

1000g for $18. Will last you way longer than both of the creatine products you mentioned above, put together.

Agreed get All Max creatine and All max glutamine you can purchase the creatine and glutamine for a lot cheaper than cell mass or muscle pharm

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah what those guys said. Get the cheapest creatine mono you can and go nuts. 20 bucks or so should last you a year.

pascalcc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok so you guy think there no big difference between these too creatine because musclepharm saying that their creatine is as new way to be delever in blood stream and other things like that ... so i should just stay with monohydrate u guys telling me ?

also sometime i get retention with monohydrate and musclepharm are saying it doesnt do that.. should i juste lower my dosage of monohydrate?? i used to take like 5 to 10g per day and still was getting some water retention

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TimMason91 View Post
    Allmax creatine.

I used AllMax for quite some time, then realized SNS had similar third-party testing and was incredibly similar to Creapure, and was also $17 for 1200g (that's 40 more servings).

Creatine supplementation has been proven quite effective and I would recommend that you use it, although glutamine has been proven to have almost no ergogenic benefits in the context of weightlifting. It is, essentially, a waste of money unless you are an endurance athlete (think marathons) or have an immunodeficiency.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.