Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)

Reps til I'm out. Bumped into exwife at club

All I could find on pics

Met in may, chick became my onitis quick style. She treated me like a door mat, and I tried leaving eventually. Then she claimed prego and I was dumb enough to say yes to marriage. Bish lied about prego and turned into crazy bish super Saiyan mode post marriage. Destroyed my life along with being abusive (never layed a finger on her, wish I had, called cops before and they took her side). I eventually filed for divorce and had it finalized in early December. We had been separated a month prior but tried working it out after divorce meeting. She admitted to having fcked around, while apart. **** goes sour within a week with her being abusive and crazy again so I bounce and call it quits for good.

Chick is mentally ill, but I truly loved her and wanted things to work. **** was like living with the devil srs. I went no contact with her making several attempts to contact me, I stood my ground because I had given her so many chances.

Last night was first weekend off in months, I decide to go downtown with guy friends. We were club hopping and while exiting this one club, ex and I cross paths (I just smirked and kept walking). She immediatly grabs my arm and tries talking to me. Saying why is it I'm still talking **** about her (says a friend told her). I respond with that I've only been talking **** about troll fb accounts (which she's made several as well as other stupid girls I banged).

She keeps trying to talk and I'm just responding with let's be cool, what happened happened, we live different lives now (deep down I still love her, I could never go back tho cuz bish crazy). Finally I just walk off, keeping it nice (happy cuz I kept my cool and realized that I'm better without her, fckn happy seeing her didn't get me sad, which is what I was expecting).

My buddies and I go to different club, across the street. We are there for a good 30min and decide to leave. When we exit I see my ex at the corner of my eye sitting outside with her girl friends. I'm like fck she going to start drama (heard stories of her going crazy on exs and girls at clubs). I tell my friends lets ignore and keep walking. She jumps up from sitting Down As we walk past her I hear a loud "hi Andrew" while seeing her do her typical myspace fck me poses from the corner of my eye. I don't turn my head, waved and said hi, and kept walking. Friends I was with said she kept trying to get my attention.

As we are waking my buddy then tells me he saw her the other day with some short chubby guy at the gym. Pretty much unaesthetic as fck. **** had me laughing because she use to insult me on how my body sucks compared to her exs.

I feel fckn happy because I was always afraid if I had ever seen her I'd have a meltdown or something. I would've done literally anything for this girl back in the day, she took advantage of it to the extreme. Was crazy and even tried getting everyone n her side. Luckily she has a past which is full of drama and thankful those who didn't know her past saw her I action.
    Last edited by SteelCrayon; 04-08-2012 at 08:00 AM.

guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn, it'll take me a while to read all that

drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    She's kind of hot.
    Hit the muscle into submission. It won't have any choice but to grow.

::EATbig&LIFThard CREW::

creatine make me mad CreatineHulk's Avatar
    CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at short chubby guy
    *Avengers Crew*

probeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) probeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) probeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) probeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) probeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) probeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) probeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) probeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) probeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) probeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) probeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for reps

she is hot as **** but that doesn't excuse fact bish is crazy
    jy gaan om diegene wange te klap

gypobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gypobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gypobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gypobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gypobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gypobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gypobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gypobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gypobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gypobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gypobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fuark in.

GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for reps, shall read now

EDIT: good on ya op for not falling for her beeechy games, girls can be the biggest headfuks especially if you still have feelings for them.

FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn gotta be careful with girls that look that cute
    {:DSC:}

Yellow teeth? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148412423

PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in....hope u had fun brew

sorry bout the ex wife...she sounds postal

LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000) LordByronGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well done for avoiding drama.
    'Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself' - Jean-Paul Sartre
    'I hate you guys' - Eric Cartman

|:)| ---- :) smile at people smiling on TV crew (: ---- |(:|
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149054233

O: >8 €£$ Get nervous before going for a haircut crew $£€ 8< :O
    -Misc Scotch Crew-
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    = Anxiety Crew =
    *** Expert planning helps me minimise the time I need to spend outside the house crew ***

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fck it will rep all when I can

AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000)
    innnnnn
    Please join the Aussiebrand Crew :(

TommyLee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyLee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyLee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyLee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyLee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyLee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyLee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyLee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyLee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyLee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyLee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gj OP... Isn't 1 miscer that wouldn't smash that lol.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry

Alpha! What part of new mexico
    Coming at you hard

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000)
    6'5? You should have stepped on her
    Admit it, I have jimmied your rustles, haven't I?

Registered User NigelThornberry's Avatar
    NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Happy for you OP

Consequence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Consequence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Consequence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Consequence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Consequence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Consequence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Consequence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Consequence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Consequence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Consequence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Consequence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seems like you handled it pretty well brah.

Guy she had fcked whil apart was withing rank 20 of heavy weight boxing. Bish threw it in my face as she claimed I'll never amount to his status. After divorce I messaged guy on fb to keep her away from me. Guy took her side and then dropped her a few weeks in. Guess he saw how fcked she was. Feels good that she stooped low. Chick has a bad name where I live, would have randoms approach me telling me crazy stories about her

Kamehamebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kamehamebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kamehamebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kamehamebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kamehamebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kamehamebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kamehamebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kamehamebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kamehamebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kamehamebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kamehamebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    holy fuk op i know that feel but your story sounds way worse than mine so reps on r/c

SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd damm well rep you into the heavens for the way you handled this. You kept the high-ground, remained calm and above all managed to be the better person. Some people start to fight fire with fire at times like that, but all that does is put yourself in a worse position. You handled it more than well. Also, lold at short chubby guy.
    ONLIFE FITNESS - http://onlifefitness.com
    Online Personal Training - Fully Online System, Affordable and Run by Industry Professionals

15% Discount on first 6 months for the bodybuilding.com family who helped me so much when I needed it, PM me for details.

One of the messages she sent me on fb was how she got her implants. When I saw in person, I thought wtf bish has same size boobs. Either was frauding or got ok size (she always had stuffed her bra)

Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    no god damn cliffs
    "You can never be certain of the authenticity of quotes on the internet" -Abraham Lincoln

Registered Offender leeenfield.303's Avatar
    leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SteelCrayon View Post
    All I could find on pics

Met in may, chick became my onitis quick style. She treated me like a door mat, and I tried leaving eventually. Then she claimed prego and I was dumb enough to say yes to marriage. Bish lied about prego and turned into crazy bish super Saiyan mode post marriage. Destroyed my life along with being abusive (never layed a finger on her, wish I had, called cops before and they took her side). I eventually filed for divorce and had it finalized in early December. We had been separated a month prior but tried working it out after divorce meeting. She admitted to having fcked around, while apart. **** goes sour within a week with her being abusive and crazy again so I bounce and call it quits for good.

Chick is mentally ill, but I truly loved her and wanted things to work. **** was like living with the devil srs. I went no contact with her making several attempts to contact me, I stood my ground because I had given her so many chances.

Last night was first weekend off in months, I decide to go downtown with guy friends. We were club hopping and while exiting this one club, ex and I cross paths (I just smirked and kept walking).
    should have ended it there

also what is it like having a wife, i mean seriously?

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looks like a dumb sloot, be more selective next time bro

and you met in may and got married that quick? wow, you got problems bro

more pics tho pls

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good for you man. Must feel good knowing no matter how highly that girl thinks of herself, you know you're simply better than her. Also admiring the fact you still have some feelings for her but you're smart enough and alpha enough not to deal with her poop anymore.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500) Vampgaze is not very helpful. (-500)
    Atta boy. Glad you we're able to handle it so smoothly. **** a bish like that man, you've done well my son.
    Tdot Misc Crew

League of Legends Summoner: Akebane

"Lifting keeps me together. People can treat you like ****, betray you, break your heart, and leave you in the gutter, but the iron will never turn it's back on you."

AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read it all.
    Good for you man,left that **** behind..

fozT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fozT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fozT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fozT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fozT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fozT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fozT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fozT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fozT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fozT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fozT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good for you op, never know how you gonna feel in a situation like that.

bishes be crazy

Originally Posted by Eleazar18 View Post
    Alpha! What part of new mexico
    Was las cruces bro. I love in el paso tx now tho. She's hot but compared to other Latinas here she's a 8/10 at best 5/10 because of terrible personality

anon100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anon100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anon100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anon100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anon100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anon100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anon100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anon100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anon100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anon100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anon100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is probably the first tl;dr posts I actually read lol.

Sloots gonna sloots.
    Crazy's gonna cray.
    Ex's gonna ex.

Looks like you still have that oneitis OP, but are trying to play it off.
    It's either you tell her to phuck off and just wipe her out of your head or attempt to "fix things" up with her (extremely unlikely/10 ).
    You will never live it down not resolving these kind of things.
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*
    *Full Beard Crew*
    *Skinny Wrists Crew*
    *Knee Draggers Crew*
    *Physics Crew*
    *WetBreasts is Gonna Make it Crew*

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ