Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post
    Oh so he didn't die from abusing his body with drugs and AAS?

No, steroids didn't kill him brah.
    You'll see *******s say that he died in a sauna, that it was the steroids, it was the coke, that it was a congenital heart condition; they're all lies. Have you seen Zyzz's physique pics lately? He was beautiful, gorgeous, inspiring: or simply put... he was aesthetic. He was the definition of aesthetic. Lettuce be cereal, and I'm going to type this as sober as possible: if you fap (and cum) to Zyzz, it's not gay at all, you don't have to use the "no homo" tag because it's a given. You would be fapping and cumming at beauty. Beauty, aesthetics, that transcends gender. Aesthetics that transcend gender and sexuality. As I'm saying this, you might want to scroll and look for a pics of Zyzz, you might probably have them in your mind right now, go ahead, you know you want to fap bro. Don't feel guilty because of it, it doesn't make you a homo, it makes you human, human that is appreciating in the best way one can the ultimate, godly aesthetics.

Now, I'm not a fanboy, I'm not a nuthugger. I'm a mirer. You are a mirer too. Haters are mirers, everyone mires Zyzz. Lettuce ketchup to real tee and bee cereal: there are no real Zyzz haters. No one hates Zyzz. People hate the fanboys, the nuthuggers, *******s that don't even lift that reference him as their hero. They hate on people that try to profit on him. They hate the attention he gets, they're mad jelly of him. But we all mire Zyzz, and always will.

Now, to answer your question. He isn't even dead brah.
    As I said, the best way to describe him is "Aesthetic". HE DEFINES the word. A word doesn't die.
    What happened to him then? Laws of Physics brah. Remember he mentioned he was going to "Arnold Status"? He was becoming more TOO aesthetic. He became too aesthetic. He had to change dimensions: go to heaven, mount olympus . . . however you want to call it. He is now in a place where he can continue to exceed the word "aesthetic". Just imagine the possibilities, and by the way, that's all you can do, IMAGINE. Because a human, mortal, mind is too minuscule to really grasp the aesthetic level of beauty he is now at in Mount Olympus. Aesthetic isn't the word anymore: there is no way to describe his aesthetics now.

Now that I answered your question, let me add something.
    He "died" for us brah. He showed us the way to aesthetics, he wanted all of us to be Aesthetic and lol. That extra strength you feel when you thought you couldn't lift anymore? Zyzz is spotting you. That extra bumps you're giving your gf while sexing her? That's Zyzz trolling you and phucking your sloot. That urge you get to dance and bishes be mirin'? That's Zyzz showing you the way. That sexy mofo you see in the mirror? That's not Zyzz, that's you bro... but Zyzz is right behind you, and he's smiling: he's proud of you, he's proud of your aesthetics. Don't worry brah, Zyzz has your back. And he wants you to become Aesthetic.

Yes, everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. He didn't mean that in the sense that you had "him". He meant that you had the aesthetics, the lulz, the trolling, the intelligence, the charisma: Zyzz. You have it, make that Zyzz in you grow.
    And one day we will join him in Mount Olympus. But not yet, not yet.

★★ HELEN SMITH crew ★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162070891

MMT
    Help out a brah crew ^_^
    I NEVER CRY BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS FISTING MYSELF (no homo)
    ▄▀▄BALCONYBRAH: Innocent until proven guilty crew▄▀▄

BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know I will sound like a nuthugger, but that prayer was a work of genius. I have a hard time believing OP made it up though.

ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DKayT View Post
    lmao.
    i like to leave my signature blank

MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Easter bunny is to jesus as coal man is to zyzz. coal man come gimme some eggs brah no homo
    Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die.

sling787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sling787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sling787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sling787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sling787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sling787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sling787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sling787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sling787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sling787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sling787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alfha View Post
    You'll see *******s say that he died in a sauna, that it was the steroids, it was the coke, that it was a congenital heart condition; they're all lies. Have you seen Zyzz's physique pics lately? He was beautiful, gorgeous, inspiring: or simply put... he was aesthetic. He was the definition of aesthetic. Lettuce be cereal, and I'm going to type this as sober as possible: if you fap (and cum) to Zyzz, it's not gay at all, you don't have to use the "no homo" tag because it's a given. You would be fapping and cumming at beauty. Beauty, aesthetics, that transcends gender. Aesthetics that transcend gender and sexuality. As I'm saying this, you might want to scroll and look for a pics of Zyzz, you might probably have them in your mind right now, go ahead, you know you want to fap bro. Don't feel guilty because of it, it doesn't make you a homo, it makes you human, human that is appreciating in the best way one can the ultimate, godly aesthetics.

Now, I'm not a fanboy, I'm not a nuthugger. I'm a mirer. You are a mirer too. Haters are mirers, everyone mires Zyzz. Lettuce ketchup to real tee and bee cereal: there are no real Zyzz haters. No one hates Zyzz. People hate the fanboys, the nuthuggers, *******s that don't even lift that reference him as their hero. They hate on people that try to profit on him. They hate the attention he gets, they're mad jelly of him. But we all mire Zyzz, and always will.

As I said, the best way to describe him is "Aesthetic". HE DEFINES the word. A word doesn't die.
    What happened to him then? Laws of Physics brah. Remember he mentioned he was going to "Arnold Status"? He was becoming more TOO aesthetic. He became too aesthetic. He had to change dimensions: go to heaven, mount olympus . . . however you want to call it. He is now in a place where he can continue to exceed the word "aesthetic". Just imagine the possibilities, and by the way, that's all you can do, IMAGINE. Because a human, mortal, mind is too minuscule to really grasp the aesthetic level of beauty he is now at in Mount Olympus. Aesthetic isn't the word anymore: there is no way to describe his aesthetics now.

He "died" for us brah. He showed us the way to aesthetics, he wanted all of us to be Aesthetic and lol. That extra strength you feel when you thought you couldn't lift anymore? Zyzz is spotting you. That extra bumps you're giving your gf while sexing her? That's Zyzz trolling you and phucking your sloot. That urge you get to dance and bishes be mirin'? That's Zyzz showing you the way. That sexy mofo you see in the mirror? That's not Zyzz, that's you bro... but Zyzz is right behind you, and he's smiling: he's proud of you, he's proud of your aesthetics. Don't worry brah, Zyzz has your back. And he wants you to become Aesthetic.

Yes, everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. He didn't mean that in the sense that you had "him". He meant that you had the aesthetics, the lulz, the trolling, the intelligence, the charisma: Zyzz. You have it, make that Zyzz in you grow.

Simply beautiful

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup brahhs

SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000)
    you are by far the coolest mod

did you ever cop hate from lunatic the butt mad hater?

UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't mind me just entering and saying my prayers

Our Father, who art on Olympus
    Zyzz be thy name
    Thy aesthetics come.
    Thy training will be done at home, as it is done in the gym.
    Give us this day our daily protein
    And forgive us from cheat meals
    As we forgive our haters.
    And lead us not into plateau, but deliver us the LOLZ

For MISC is your Kingdom.
    And the reps and the negs
    For ever and ever

Fuarken.

Mitttch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitttch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitttch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitttch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitttch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitttch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitttch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitttch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitttch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitttch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitttch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am actually going to say this prayer infront of my family for our easter sunday meal

orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAARKKKKKKKKKKK

-somewhat natty crew-

joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont really see many mods make posts as hilarious as this

well done (no rep beg)

NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) skatestraight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joblank View Post
    Dont really see many mods make posts as hilarious as this

well done (no rep beg)

nut hugging *******

and worst thread of 2012 nominee right here

YourBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) YourBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) YourBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) YourBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) YourBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) YourBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) YourBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) YourBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) YourBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) YourBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) YourBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Aesthetics of Peace

rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Alfha View Post

Its beautiful..

ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol'd

someone should make this a desktop wallpaper somehow

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Was going to neg before I saw it was a mod.

babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    I, for one, welcome my Zyzz overlord. I wrote us this prayer brahs:

Zyzz be thy name
    Thy aesthetics come.

For ever and ever

Fuark/Amen.
    the title of this post made me lol so hard that I opened just to rep you.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Zyzz didn't die for our sins, he died for our gains you idiots!

Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    inb4 everyone but OP gets negged by the haters. Pretty gay still OP.
    ++ Positive Crew ++ (Founder) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144630141

Liverpool F.C.

UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) UkShredded is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Was going to neg before I saw it was a mod.

pussy

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's COAL MAN! Hey man, how ya doin? Happy Easter btw!

I read your sticky in the R/H-section from start to finish. GJCM!
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

Rarity is not very well liked. (-100) Rarity is not very well liked. (-100) Rarity is not very well liked. (-100) Rarity is not very well liked. (-100) Rarity is not very well liked. (-100) Rarity is not very well liked. (-100) Rarity is not very well liked. (-100) Rarity is not very well liked. (-100) Rarity is not very well liked. (-100) Rarity is not very well liked. (-100) Rarity is not very well liked. (-100)
    I don't want your phucking reps coalman
    *Turned gay because I couldn't get woman crew*
    *Can't get men either crew*

EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Zyzz be thy name
    Thy aesthetics come.

For ever and ever

Fuark/Amen.
    OP IS A LEGEND. Brb memorising the 'Zyzz' Prayer.

IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You may be gone,but your not forgotten brother, Carrying on the legacy to keep the aesthetics alive.

One day We'll all meet on Mt Olympus!
    - Carrying on the Hypertrophy Aesthetic Legacy! -

I only train for Mass, why? Powerlifting bought me a one way ticket to snap city..

* Want a custom GIF? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143935611&p=864246501

joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50) joblank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skatestraight View Post
    nut hugging *******

and worst thread of 2012 nominee right here
    neg me *******, I dare you

Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000) Hnnggh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ohai der Coal man

NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Zyzz be thy name
    Thy aesthetics come.

For ever and ever

Fuark/Amen.
    Last edited by NARMAK; 04-08-2012 at 11:05 AM.

superlowtestbra is not very well liked. (-100) superlowtestbra is not very well liked. (-100) superlowtestbra is not very well liked. (-100) superlowtestbra is not very well liked. (-100) superlowtestbra is not very well liked. (-100) superlowtestbra is not very well liked. (-100) superlowtestbra is not very well liked. (-100) superlowtestbra is not very well liked. (-100) superlowtestbra is not very well liked. (-100) superlowtestbra is not very well liked. (-100) superlowtestbra is not very well liked. (-100)
    Funny how you never see haters when a mod makes a Zyzz thread. Fuking sad kunts.

@ coalman have you done an IP check on zyzz's account? if i remember correctly he said he had a second account.. should be intredasting

K1NGG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1NGG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1NGG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1NGG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1NGG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1NGG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1NGG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1NGG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1NGG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1NGG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1NGG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Klaus>zyzz