Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by darkfact View Post
    sure.

[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/dfbbq/005.jpg[/IMG
    [IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/dfbbq/006-1.jpg[/IMG
    [IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/dfbbq/007.jpg[/IMG
    thanks for the pics, it looks really good in black. i think if they added the footplate like in the icarian it would be perfect.

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Awesome. I went into rogue to ask if they had the 6 setup, but they didn't a few weeks ago. I wanted to see if the cross members could be lower.... Of course the retard at the desk said "no" but it didn't believe him. The pics looked like it could be lowered. Now I'm gonna have to get that rack too.
    yea cross members can be placed any height, I placed mine 3 holes lowered than the pictures on the Rogue site to fit the monkey bar (I didn't want it upside down).

Originally Posted by enle04 View Post
    Awesome set up.

What other equipment would you add if you had the space?
    Not much, I try to focus on the main lifts so the rack and barbells are more than enough. I placed an order for the sorinex 45 degree hyper that I will swap with the leg press. I don't see myself spending any more on money unless I find a crazy deal on some nice plates, a 5-150 set of dumbbells, or a rower on craigslist.
    Last edited by jprockjr; 04-10-2012 at 05:49 PM.

zalcrux will become famous soon enough. (+50) zalcrux will become famous soon enough. (+50) zalcrux will become famous soon enough. (+50) zalcrux will become famous soon enough. (+50) zalcrux will become famous soon enough. (+50) zalcrux will become famous soon enough. (+50) zalcrux will become famous soon enough. (+50) zalcrux will become famous soon enough. (+50) zalcrux will become famous soon enough. (+50) zalcrux will become famous soon enough. (+50) zalcrux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, That setup is Beast!!!

Question, if the cross members were set higher, would you be able to OHP inside the rack?

markanapier is on a distinguished road. (+10) markanapier is on a distinguished road. (+10) markanapier is on a distinguished road. (+10) markanapier is on a distinguished road. (+10) markanapier is on a distinguished road. (+10) markanapier is on a distinguished road. (+10) markanapier is on a distinguished road. (+10) markanapier is on a distinguished road. (+10) markanapier is on a distinguished road. (+10) markanapier is on a distinguished road. (+10) markanapier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    @jprockjr - Great set-up man. Thinking about getting the R-6 as well but I noticed that your system appears to have 5 of the 43" crossmembers (i.e. 4 on the front top/bottom of the "R-4" section and 1 across the top of the rear "R-3" section)? Did it come that way or did you purchase it that way? The R-6 specks only list it coming with 4x43" crossmembers. Your rig set-up would definitely with the added rear crossmember. Thanks and enjoy!

Registered Ginger Muscle Mania Matt's Avatar
    Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you convinced me. I ordered the R6 last night.
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't get jealous of many home gyms, but yours is freakin' sweet.

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Amazing cave! If you cant do overhead press in your rack, I would move the monkey bar to R3 part of the rack and raise the R4 to normal height. All you would need would be more nuts and bolts.
    My Home Gym

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=769215813#post769215813

...WW
    ../___\
    .| OO |
    (|_()_|)
    ..\___/
    //|\/|\\

5/3/1 Workout

Squat ATG 365 x 1
    Deadlift 405 x 1
    Bench 275 x 1
    Standing Press 185 x 1

METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like an orgasm in iron form. Mirin the safety squat bar. Waiting for mine to get here from EliteFTS on Monday. Can't wait to try it out
    \m/ METALLICA \m/ R.I.P. Cliff Burton:2/10/62-9/26/86
    DIE BY MY HAND, I CREEP ACROSS THE LAND, KILLING FIRST BORN MAN

RAIDERS
    ANGELS
    DUCKS

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jprockjr View Post
    - Not a fan of the dip attachment.
    What about it do you not like?

How's the pull up globe? Does it have a smooth finish? If so, how is it once your hands get sweaty?

A couple years back I made some "cannonball grips" and love using them for pull up variation. However, since they are not only leather but small and fit completely in my hand, even if my hands are sweaty, I can still do pull up without them slipping from my hands.

BTW, have you checked out their new Dog Bone pull up bar? I wonder how it would differ from the cannon balls.

jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by zalcrux View Post
    OP, That setup is Beast!!!

Question, if the cross members were set higher, would you be able to OHP inside the rack?
    Originally Posted by gp92089 View Post
    Amazing cave! If you cant do overhead press in your rack, I would move the monkey bar to R3 part of the rack and raise the R4 to normal height. All you would need would be more nuts and bolts.
    Thanks man. No I tried it. I would need a rack that's 7'3 ft in the inside. My ceiling is 7'6. I'm 5'11.5 tall with 34-35 dress shirt arm length.

But it's not a problem to do it outside the rack, I use the the long safety spotters.

Originally Posted by markanapier View Post
    @jprockjr - Great set-up man. Thinking about getting the R-6 as well but I noticed that your system appears to have 5 of the 43" crossmembers (i.e. 4 on the front top/bottom of the "R-4" section and 1 across the top of the rear "R-3" section)? Did it come that way or did you purchase it that way? The R-6 specks only list it coming with 4x43" crossmembers. Your rig set-up would definitely with the added rear crossmember. Thanks and enjoy!
    Glad you noticed it, I forgot to mention it. Initially I was going to have the double pull up bar next to the monkey-bar (horizontally), but this meant no members would be bolting down the uprights. So I ordered the stabilizer from the R4 page. Then I thought about cutting the double pull up bar, so I don't need it, but I had already ordered.

http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-r-4-power-rack.php

Originally Posted by Muscle Mania Matt View Post
    you convinced me. I ordered the R6 last night.
    good choice man

Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    I don't get jealous of many home gyms, but yours is freakin' sweet.

[IMG]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq182/animalfan_photo/kidjerking.gif[/IMG
    lol thanks animalfan

Originally Posted by METAL VIPER View Post
    Looks like an orgasm in iron form. Mirin the safety squat bar. Waiting for mine to get here from EliteFTS on Monday. Can't wait to try it out
    Yea it's def different. It's heavy. I walk under the gun rack, put it on my shoulders and walk out with it.

Originally Posted by SDSammy View Post
    What about it do you not like?

How's the pull up globe? Does it have a smooth finish? If so, how is it once your hands get sweaty?

A couple years back I made some "cannonball grips" and love using them for pull up variation. However, since they are not only leather but small and fit completely in my hand, even if my hands are sweaty, I can still do pull up without them slipping from my hands.

BTW, have you checked out their new Dog Bone pull up bar? I wonder how it would differ from the cannon balls.
    [img]http://oi41.tinypic.com/68gf2h.jpg[/img
    I don't like the angle. The powertec was narrower. I have to get really close to the uprights to use the narrow angles and I have to be careful not to hit my head on the uprgihts. It also wobbles a bit. Also, I can't place it inside the rack because my head would hit the pull-up bars.

The globe makes pull-ups really difficult. I couldn't do one at first and my forearms were cramping-up. I've been working on my grip and using chinese medicine balls so I can now do a few reps. The paint is like all of Rogue's equipment, a black textured powdercoat. Use chalk. This changed my life:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/li...quid-grip.html

I just got the email for the dog bone. Looks pretty cool, I'll order tonight and try it out. I'll find a good use for it with the the cable pulley.
    Last edited by jprockjr; 04-13-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Nickadams24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickadams24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickadams24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickadams24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickadams24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickadams24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickadams24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickadams24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickadams24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickadams24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickadams24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sick gym! I'll have to take notes for later in life!

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome gym! What are you using for the bar rack on the wall? What is the room size?

inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

R6 Sway

I just set my R6 up. Not bolted down. Did the extra cross members help reduce side to side sway? I only notice when doing dips but would like to find a solution.

Options are - order extra cross member. Fat skinny bar or maybe just cross member.

Bolt down.

Don't want to bolt down until I'm certain where I'm leaving it.

I did assemble different than the recommended so I could use the monkey pull up bars. Posted pics in the power rack thread.

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by inder19 View Post
    I just set my R6 up. Not bolted down. Did the extra cross members help reduce side to side sway? I only notice when doing dips but would like to find a solution.

Options are - order extra cross member. Fat skinny bar or maybe just cross member.

Bolt down.

I did assemble different than the recommended so I could use the monkey pull up bars. Posted pics in the power rack thread.
    I would bolt it down, use 2 pieces of 4x8 3/4inch plywood side by side. ill check out your pics
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by inder19 View Post

Bolt down.

I did this yesterday with a similar setup. I found that 6 footpads and a less than perfectly level floor required that I back off all of the bolts and let the rack settle even if I moved it an inch of two from where I originally had it bolted up. If you are moving the rack around, the floor might not be the same below it and causing some of the instability. If you haven't already, try backing off all of the hardware and to let the rack adjust to the floor and then tighten it up again. I think you will need to bolt it down or run a cross member on the bottom somewhere. It looks solid enough up top but another Fat/Skinny on the middle uprights wouldn't hurt.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GarageIron View Post
    I did this yesterday with a similar setup. I found that 6 footpads and a less than perfectly level floor required that I back off all of the bolts and let the rack settle even if I moved it an inch of two from where I originally had it bolted up. If you are moving the rack around, the floor might not be the same below it and causing some of the instability. If you haven't already, try backing off all of the hardware and to let the rack adjust to the floor and then tighten it up again. I think you will need to bolt it down or run a cross member on the bottom somewhere. It looks solid enough up top but another Fat/Skinny on the middle uprights wouldn't hurt.
    I had the bolts relatively loose until I aligned the rack and then started tightening them once I was happy with the position, I never thought about loosening them if I moved it but it makes sense so I will do that when moving it. I think I am leaning towards getting another fat skinny to put in the middle just like you are saying. It could serve dual purpose for the rings as well.

Biggest reason I don't want to bolt down quite yet is because I am considering pulling out the carpet (its a very commercial grade carpet with minimal padding underneath) and putting in horse stall mats. However having just purchased the rack I would like to wait till the spring or summer to buy 16 stall mats at $40 a pop. Especially considering I want to get another 200-300lbs of plates.

Will order the fat skinny bar tomorrow and see how much it helps. I think that and extra weights on the rack should make a huge difference as well.

Thanks for the tips!

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn I'm jealous!!! I would never leave home.

JP19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when you cut the double pull up bar , where did you cut it at? did you drill holes on the ends to attach it to the supports? im asking because i am about to order the R-6 and i like how you set up the fat bar in the front. If you can please let me know or if you can attach some close ups please. thank you Joey

justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bumping a gorgeous setup. Is the consensus this is the best rack in this price range? I am also curious about the double pull up bar. I don't see how one could use the upper bar without their body hitting the lower one.

MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNRider008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sick setup! I know I'm bumping but quite worth it! I'm looking for a good power rack and am leaning towards this, but can I ask what back exersises you do outside of freeweights (deadlift, pullups, etc)? I have been looking at racks with lat pulldown and seated row attachments but can't find narrow it down. I might just skip it and stick to the freeweights with this type of setup..

Thanks for posting!

DaJokerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice rack. Its a bit tall for me. Ive got 89" ceilings. However it looks like I could cut those support posts down a couple inches and put the top beams where I would like them to be. A good sawzall blade.... id be in business!

-Jason

Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by justinluck View Post
    Bumping a gorgeous setup. Is the consensus this is the best rack in this price range? I am also curious about the double pull up bar. I don't see how one could use the upper bar without their body hitting the lower one.
    I think the Sorinex Dark Horse has the best price for this setup today. It's 3x3, might be worse or better depending on the user.
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #24 -!!!---!!!-

gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, what kind of floor mat is that? Looks like a single piece.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Resurrection!
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Resurrection!
    Haha it lives!

Still trying to figure out how the mat looks like a single piece though. There's a big seam right down the middle...
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #72 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #87 ()---()

gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfhuge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SmokinJoe87 View Post
    Haha it lives!

Still trying to figure out how the mat looks like a single piece though. There's a big seam right down the middle...
    You're right, see it now.

buffpig is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffpig is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffpig is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffpig is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffpig is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffpig is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffpig is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffpig is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffpig is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffpig is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffpig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry for bringing this post back to life.

JProckJr is the only person that rearranged the storage colummns to the side.
    @JProckJr - do u like the storage columns folded in 90 degrees? does it get in the way when you try to add weights to the barbell? Is the rack less stable?
    Please provide some feedback as to what you like about it and what you didnt like about it with the column folded to the side in a 90 degree angle.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by buffpig View Post
    Sorry for bringing this post back to life.

JProckJr is the only person that rearranged the storage colummns to the side.
    @JProckJr - do u like the storage columns folded in 90 degrees? does it get in the way when you try to add weights to the barbell? Is the rack less stable?
    Please provide some feedback as to what you like about it and what you didnt like about it with the column folded to the side in a 90 degree angle.
    he hasn't posted in three years, I wouldn't hold your breath.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler