Page 163 of 201 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,890 of 6016
    CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood View Post
    5.11 Tactical makes the best apparel by a long shot.
    copy that, thank you.

FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JamesMUSCLE View Post
    ANyone paying attention to the fires in Canada? Glad I'm not trying to be a wildland firefighter lol

Also anyone on here on firehouse.com? For some reason I can't login or make a new account.
    I don't have an account but I lurk around sometimes. Lots of good info but the forum in general seems really inactive aside from the hiring section.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FOSteven View Post
    I don't have an account but I lurk around sometimes. Lots of good info but the forum in general seems really inactive aside from the hiring section.

That place has really died down quite a bit over the last ~5 years. In my opinion, a large contributing factor is that the forum has waaay too many sub sections, and for really specific subject matter. Nobody is going to click through 50 different sections of a forum to read or post. If they scaled in back quite a bit, that would help tremendously.

They also just succumbed to the typical cycle of any message board.

- board starts out great with many knowledgeable members offering input
    - board grows, and then there is an influx of young posters who ask really stupid questions
    - the new posters don't get along with the originals of the message board
    - lots of Internet tough guy "you're doing it wrong" type speak
    - the quality members jump ship and the board is left with a bunch of kids

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone work for an ems agency or county that loves to demote and/or fire medics? Been seeing it and hearing a lot about the county I currently work in. Is this normal? Really makes me feel like I'm walking on egg shells every call I go on, especially being a newer medic.

I forgot to add happy EMS week everyone hope you all are having a good week!
    Last edited by xXp4pbrahXx; 05-18-2016 at 06:00 PM.

2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xXp4pbrahXx View Post
    Anyone work for an ems agency or county that loves to demote and/or fire medics? Been seeing it and hearing a lot about the county I currently work in. Is this normal? Really makes me feel like I'm walking on egg shells every call I go on, especially being a newer medic.

I forgot to add happy EMS week everyone hope you all are having a good week!

I wouldn't say that my department loves to demote medics, but it definitely happens here. To be honest, pretty much all of those situations are warranted. We don't have a habit of demoting people for trivial things.

When you've got several hundred or more medics, there are going to be some who just shouldn't be there, and somehow slipped through the cracks. At some point, they'll do something stupid and get exposed.

Everybody makes mistakes and that's completely fine...but a continuous demonstration of poor decision making, incompetence, failure to operate within protocols, etc....it's irresponsible to allow somebody like that to be a medic. It's also a liability that the department would rather not deal with. Keep in mind that there's more than just a department behind decisions to demote people. Your medical director has a vested interest in ensuring that all of his medics are doing a good job. After all, every medic operates under his license.

I felt that way as a new medic too, but the feeling will go away as your confidence goes up. If you do something that somebody takes issue with, if you're able to confidently explain why you did what you did...you'll probably be fine. Or even if you just admit to a big mistake but show remorse for it, they'll know you care, maybe you just had a bad day.

xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXp4pbrahXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wouldn't say that my department loves to demote medics, but it definitely happens here. To be honest, pretty much all of those situations are warranted. We don't have a habit of demoting people for trivial things.

When you've got several hundred or more medics, there are going to be some who just shouldn't be there, and somehow slipped through the cracks. At some point, they'll do something stupid and get exposed.

Everybody makes mistakes and that's completely fine...but a continuous demonstration of poor decision making, incompetence, failure to operate within protocols, etc....it's irresponsible to allow somebody like that to be a medic. It's also a liability that the department would rather not deal with. Keep in mind that there's more than just a department behind decisions to demote people. Your medical director has a vested interest in ensuring that all of his medics are doing a good job. After all, every medic operates under his license.

I felt that way as a new medic too, but the feeling will go away as your confidence goes up. If you do something that somebody takes issue with, if you're able to confidently explain why you did what you did...you'll probably be fine. Or even if you just admit to a big mistake but show remorse for it, they'll know you care, maybe you just had a bad day.
    Thanks for the reply man. Yeah it just seems like every medic I talk to has a horror story. Our medical director hates us and is a complete ******* to us when we bring in patients. Just wish I didn't feel so uptight about every call I went on. I definitely am confident in my skills and I feel confident in what I'm doing just get discouraged when I see medics getting demoted or fired for reasons that aren't even warranted. For example one of our medics was recently demoted because the FD here wrote her up for something THEY did. It was complete bs. Basically they needed the blame to fall on someone and it fell on her. But I've definitely got some good experience and I am getting more comfortable everyday. Only been working as a medic since November, but I'm feeling a lot more comfortable. Thanks for the input!

Also I know that it takes awhile to get completely comfortable out on your own. You always are wondering if you are doing the right thing. At least that's how I feel when I'm on a critical call. Is that how you felt when you first started out?
    Last edited by xXp4pbrahXx; 05-18-2016 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks for the reply man. Yeah it just seems like every medic I talk to has a horror story. Our medical director hates us and is a complete ******* to us when we bring in patients. Just wish I didn't feel so uptight about every call I went on. I definitely am confident in my skills and I feel confident in what I'm doing just get discouraged when I see medics getting demoted or fired for reasons that aren't even warranted. For example one of our medics was recently demoted because the FD here wrote her up for something THEY did. It was complete bs. Basically they needed the blame to fall on someone and it fell on her. But I've definitely got some good experience and I am getting more comfortable everyday. Only been working as a medic since November, but I'm feeling a lot more comfortable. Thanks for the input!

Also I know that it takes awhile to get completely comfortable out on your own. You always are wondering if you are doing the right thing. At least that's how I feel when I'm on a critical call. Is that how you felt when you first started out?

I don't know the situation or the people involved, but there's usually more to the story than everybody knows. Maybe it looks like she was demoted for a single incident but for all we know, there could have been a history of issues with her that you don't know about. I don't know, maybe your medical director is just a dick too.

Yea man that's definitely a normal feeling to have. Most people feel uncomfortable when they first get out there. A lot of critical calls are also the low frequency calls, so you don't get much real world practice until it's show time. You're going to make mistakes, that's inevitable, and even with experience there will almost always be things that could have gone better. That's just the reality of this line of work, so many variables on calls that it often doesn't go super smoothly.

Eventually you'll get into a rhythm. You'll run a bunch of "oh sht" calls, and they won't seem like a big deal anymore....for the most part. There are ALWAYS going to be calls that fall outside of your comfort zone.

I don't know the situation or the people involved, but there's usually more to the story than everybody knows. Maybe it looks like she was demoted for a single incident but for all we know, there could have been a history of issues with her that you don't know about. I don't know, maybe your medical director is just a dick too.

Yea man that's definitely a normal feeling to have. Most people feel uncomfortable when they first get out there. A lot of critical calls are also the low frequency calls, so you don't get much real world practice until it's show time. You're going to make mistakes, that's inevitable, and even with experience there will almost always be things that could have gone better. That's just the reality of this line of work, so many variables on calls that it often doesn't go super smoothly.

Eventually you'll get into a rhythm. You'll run a bunch of "oh sht" calls, and they won't seem like a big deal anymore....for the most part. There are ALWAYS going to be calls that fall outside of your comfort zone.
    Yeah I've talked to many seasoned medics and they told me the same thing. That's the best part about this job is we are always learning. I look at each call as a learning experience, even if it's just a bs toe pain call. I can already tell how much better I am just after working 7 months as a medic its night and day difference.

Yeah I've talked to many seasoned medics and they told me the same thing. That's the best part about this job is we are always learning. I look at each call as a learning experience, even if it's just a bs toe pain call. I can already tell how much better I am just after working 7 months as a medic its night and day difference.

You've also probably heard a lot of medics say that one day it just "clicked" for them, and everything suddenly got much easier. I always thought that sounded weird, but it was absolutely true for me as well. It seemed like one day everything just fell into place and I felt oddly comfortable in my role on calls.

There are always going to be calls that stump you, but eventually they'll be few and far between. Some calls you just can't prepare for...the relatively stable patient that goes into respiratory arrest right in front of you...the MCI with multi system trauma in multiple vehicles...the AAA that catches you off guard...etc.

JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad day. Local firefighter was just killed off duty in a hit and run accident. Lady that hit him is getting charged with vehicular manslaughter and leaving the scene of an accident.
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    -Denzel Washington

Any tips got my first firefighter/medic interview coming up its for the current department I work for, but it's for a promotion. Not really sure what to expect. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you!

CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any tips got my first firefighter/medic interview coming up its for the current department I work for, but it's for a promotion. Not really sure what to expect. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you!
    Good luck, nail that ****, make me proud.

Originally Posted by CanardLaque View Post
    Good luck, nail that ****, make me proud.
    Thanks man I'm going to do my best been working as a seasonal firefighter for 6 years and a medic
    for 7 months in a very busy system. I'm ready for the promotion just looking for some tips. Like what kind of questions they will be asking during the interview. Any help would be appreciated!

thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been a while since I posted in here. Got about 3 rotations left in my medic internship. Stoked to be nearing the end! Looking for some help. I'm looking to get away from strength focused training I've been doing and focus more on functional excercises that are more relative to foreground stuff. More cardio/endurance based. I started doing a couple workout I remember from my academy but I can't remember much. If anyone has some templates or programs or links to anything that may be of help I would greatly appreciate it. Reps for help. Thanks.

What is the format for the process? Interview only, written test + practical scenarios, etc.

What is the position that you'd be promoting to?

What is the format for the process? Interview only, written test + practical scenarios, etc.

What is the position that you'd be promoting to?
    I have already taken the written and passed. Now it's on to the interview. There are no pratical skills involved. All I have left is the interview. I would be promoting from a firefighter1/emt to a firefighter2/paramedic.

I have already taken the written and passed. Now it's on to the interview. There are no pratical skills involved. All I have left is the interview. I would be promoting from a firefighter1/emt to a firefighter2/paramedic.

Let me preface this by saying that I have no idea what department you work for or how they run their promotional process'. As with everything in this career, it varies between departments...

My guess would be that the interview is more of a formality than anything. A chance to evaluate your level of professionalism, communication skills, and personality. Maybe they'll throw in some questions that might test your knowledge of department protocols, policies, and procedures, but I'd imagine that was already covered on the written exam pretty well.

If they didn't give you any direction in terms of how to prepare for the interview, I'm assuming that it'll mostly be about getting to know you, your history/accomplishments within the department, etc.

LiftNFishCLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftNFishCLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftNFishCLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftNFishCLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftNFishCLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftNFishCLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftNFishCLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftNFishCLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftNFishCLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftNFishCLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftNFishCLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Three weeks left in the fire academy and I am having a blast. The evolutions are getting crazy. Got our own pair of turnouts the other day. After using old stuff for the past couple months for search and rescue. Nothing like seeing your last name on some real gear. We got to do car fires today. It was awesome. Crazy to think I'll be on the streets with less than a month experience for the RNC. Can't wait.
    *Firefighter/EMT
    *Cavs
    *Browns
    *Indians
    *Buckeyes

Let me preface this by saying that I have no idea what department you work for or how they run their promotional process'. As with everything in this career, it varies between departments...

My guess would be that the interview is more of a formality than anything. A chance to evaluate your level of professionalism, communication skills, and personality. Maybe they'll throw in some questions that might test your knowledge of department protocols, policies, and procedures, but I'd imagine that was already covered on the written exam pretty well.

If they didn't give you any direction in terms of how to prepare for the interview, I'm assuming that it'll mostly be about getting to know you, your history/accomplishments within the department, etc.
    Yeah they didn't really give too much information, so I'm not sure of what to expect. Thanks for the advice though I really do appreciate your thought out answers for all my questions. It is much appreciated.

Originally Posted by LiftNFishCLE View Post
    Three weeks left in the fire academy and I am having a blast. The evolutions are getting crazy. Got our own pair of turnouts the other day. After using old stuff for the past couple months for search and rescue. Nothing like seeing your last name on some real gear. We got to do car fires today. It was awesome. Crazy to think I'll be on the streets with less than a month experience for the RNC. Can't wait.

Good stuff man, glad that you're enjoying it. The job only gets better from here, especially once you're off probation.

Yeah they didn't really give too much information, so I'm not sure of what to expect. Thanks for the advice though I really do appreciate your thought out answers for all my questions. It is much appreciated.

I'm sure you'll do fine man. Good luck and let us know how it works out!

daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been a while since Ive posted in here, or been on the site period. Finished my medic degree program and passed my registry tests this month, now just waiting for the cards, feels amazing to have a life again! Have some interest from a local ALS FD, seriously cant tell people how beneficial it is for a single roll EMS provider to talk to and get to know the crews and chiefs of FDs if you are potentially interested in that route. Only issue is, is that the only ALS department is in a city/area that I loathe, not to mention rarely catches a fire. Also being from one of the few areas that a single role medic makes much more than a fire/medic it is a tough decision to make right now.

Start EMT class August 15th. Can't wait.
    -Denzel Washington

FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000) FOSteven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JamesMUSCLE View Post
    Start EMT class August 15th. Can't wait.
    Nice, I think I start around that time too. Maybe we can bounce questions off of each other once we get going.

Does anyone know how department-run EMT courses work with college credits? All I have left to get my Fire Service certificate from the school I took my Fire I and II at is the EMT credits.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

Nice, I think I start around that time too. Maybe we can bounce questions off of each other once we get going.

Does anyone know how department-run EMT courses work with college credits? All I have left to get my Fire Service certificate from the school I took my Fire I and II at is the EMT credits.

It's usually just a matter of providing the school with a copy of your EMT cert. Then they'll transfer it over and give you college credits for it.

I'm taking mine through an independent place. Department(s) I want to work for requires EMT cert before they will hire you.

Also buddy of mine got DQ'ed from LA county fire hiring process because of a seat belt ticket back in december. So he has to start all over with them next year if he doesn't get hired on with another department (he's tested with a few and has a couple more in the next 2 months)
    -Denzel Washington

Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    providing the school with a copy of your EMT cert. Then they'll transfer it over and give you college credits for it.
    wait

really?

At the college I scheduled my EMT at it was listed as "noncredit". I go to a different, college but, is there really a way to get college credits for having an EMT certification? Never heard of that.
    *US Army crew*
    *Emergency Medicine crew*

Originally Posted by Zorbs View Post
    wait

really?

At the college I scheduled my EMT at it was listed as "noncredit". I go to a different, college but, is there really a way to get college credits for having an EMT certification? Never heard of that.

An EMT certification can sometimes be counted as college credits, but only when it's applied to a related degree program...like emergency management, fire science, or paramedicine.

Bustin Mine To Save Yours TheChadster08's Avatar
    TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh well hello. It's been a while since I've been in here.
    Leo/Military Supporter. Bustin my ass to save yours!!!!!!

Personal Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254571

Originally Posted by TheChadster08 View Post
    oh well hello. It's been a while since I've been in here.

Aw shiet, welcome back dude. Catch any good work lately?