Page 153 of 201 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,590 of 6016
    Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000)
    2rude

Blue card while I don't know the finer details my understanding is that it is more real world command training. Putting the trainee in the seat of IC it's like an 80 hour course or something like that and to test out it is actually done by simulation.
    R.I.P. Hela
    "If you never talk to strangers, You'll never make any friends at all."
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    The truly great do not put their pants on one leg at a time

"You have to do better then your best."
    BUD's instructor class234

meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by patzyy View Post
    I seriously need to start looking to go to medic school, been slacking off too much. Looking at this fall.
    Are you doing it for the pay raise or for the genuine interest of the field?
    I ask not for a lighter burden, I ask for broader shoulders

CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Starting my EMS career, what boots do you guys wear? recommendation?

Wouldn't mind spending $$ as long as it will last me years and years, can take a beating and will be used in the FD as well, thanks.

meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been wearing the Worx by redwing 6266, 6 inch, with side zip for the past 5 years. They have been through my fire I and II and 2 academys. Still going strong.

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    2rude

Blue card while I don't know the finer details my understanding is that it is more real world command training. Putting the trainee in the seat of IC it's like an 80 hour course or something like that and to test out it is actually done by simulation.
    Ah I see. Our guys use a different program for that type of thing, I can't recall the name right now though.

Originally Posted by CanardLaque View Post
    Starting my EMS career, what boots do you guys wear? recommendation?

Wouldn't mind spending $$ as long as it will last me years and years, can take a beating and will be used in the FD as well, thanks.

Haix R2.

Pro Warrington 3003 or 9005.

Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood View Post
    Ah I see. Our guys use a different program for that type of thing, I can't recall the name right now though.

Haix R2.

Pro Warrington 3003 or 9005.
    Yea National Fire Academy does a version as well. All I know is the NFA is three parts. Decision making for initial company operations DMICO, Strategy and tactics for initial company operations STICO, and something else.

I have taken the DMICO class and it was freaking awesome. Currently sign up for STICO

Just took my Driver operator pumper written... Feel pretty good about it.

Next up Live fire instructor
    R.I.P. Hela
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Quick question for the group. What would the order of responce be for apparatus out of a station. In this case, there would be 3 pieces of apparatus:
    1. Engine (750 gallon water, 4 lines preconnected(1 of them bumper line), not extrication equipment)
    2. Ladder (100' arial platform, 300 gal. water, 2 lines preconnected, some cribbing and holmatro cutter)
    3. Utility Truck (everything extrication, not water)

I would like to know from you guys what order of apparatus you would take to everyday calls (C.O., activated fire alarm,waterflow, brush fire, mva etc.)

I ask this becase a member recently got into an argument with an officer because of him taking the 100' Ladder to an mva on the highway, even though its not the primary resuce apparatus (our sop's state the order of: utility, engine, ladder)

I only want some insite from others out in the field on what apparatus they would take any why, as this is not made clear to me when asking other members.

Thanks in advance.
    ***TwinLab MILITIA Member Since 2013***
    ***Firefighter/EMT Crew***

Based on the information provided.

Of course this is all dependent upon the info given from dispatch.

Basic

Assuming you have no other resources coming from your own department.

Structure fire: Truck, Engine, and Utility
    Brush: Engine, Truck, and Utility
    CO water etc: Engine, Truck, and Utility
    MVA: Honestly I would roll the Truck for scene protection and water in case of fire. This is assuming the utility truck is just that a pick up truck and not a Heavy Rescue. If its actually a HR it should roll first on MVAs. Then truck, then Engine.

Again this is assuming a lot.

What was created in this situation is someone (member) who can't see past SOPs or at least this is what it seems like to me. The fire service being dynamic as it is I personally feel SOPs tend to take away our ability to think for ourselves and blindly follow something that my not be best for the situation.

In my option Kudos to the officer he realizes this and is likely the reason he is an officer.

If

Originally Posted by FFD81 View Post
    Quick question for the group. What would the order of responce be for apparatus out of a station. In this case, there would be 3 pieces of apparatus:
    1. Engine (750 gallon water, 4 lines preconnected(1 of them bumper line), not extrication equipment)
    2. Ladder (100' arial platform, 300 gal. water, 2 lines preconnected, some cribbing and holmatro cutter)

I would like to know from you guys what order of apparatus you would take to everyday calls (C.O., activated fire alarm,waterflow, brush fire, mva etc.)

I ask this becase a member recently got into an argument with an officer because of him taking the 100' Ladder to an mva on the highway, even though its not the primary resuce apparatus (our sop's state the order of: utility, engine, ladder)

I only want some insite from others out in the field on what apparatus they would take any why, as this is not made clear to me when asking other members.

Thanks in advance.
    R.I.P. Hela
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FFD81 View Post

Thanks in advance.

For an auto accident on a highway here (assuming it's not rush hour and nobody could be going more than 10mph) you're going to get an engine and 2 transport units on initial dispatch. If there is suspected or confirmed entrapment, a heavy rescue or truck, and a Battalion Chief will be included on initial dispatch.

It sounds like you guys have to decide on one piece of apparatus to take right? If so, it might not be a bad idea to consider outfitting the engine with some basic extrication equipment (stabilization, cutters, etc.)so they can get started until another units gets there if need be.

I don't like the "rescue engine" spec at all, but in some volly departments it seems kinda necessary due to limited staffing.

FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Based on the information provided.

Of course this is all dependent upon the info given from dispatch.

Basic

Assuming you have no other resources coming from your own department.

Structure fire: Truck, Engine, and Utility
    Brush: Engine, Truck, and Utility
    CO water etc: Engine, Truck, and Utility
    MVA: Honestly I would roll the Truck for scene protection and water in case of fire. This is assuming the utility truck is just that a pick up truck and not a Heavy Rescue. If its actually a HR it should roll first on MVAs. Then truck, then Engine.

Again this is assuming a lot.

What was created in this situation is someone (member) who can't see past SOPs or at least this is what it seems like to me. The fire service being dynamic as it is I personally feel SOPs tend to take away our ability to think for ourselves and blindly follow something that my not be best for the situation.

In my option Kudos to the officer he realizes this and is likely the reason he is an officer.

If
    For an auto accident on a highway here (assuming it's not rush hour and nobody could be going more than 10mph) you're going to get an engine and 2 transport units on initial dispatch. If there is suspected or confirmed entrapment, a heavy rescue or truck, and a Battalion Chief will be included on initial dispatch.

It sounds like you guys have to decide on one piece of apparatus to take right? If so, it might not be a bad idea to consider outfitting the engine with some basic extrication equipment (stabilization, cutters, etc.)so they can get started until another units gets there if need be.

I don't like the "rescue engine" spec at all, but in some volly departments it seems kinda necessary due to limited staffing.
    Thanks a lot for the help guys. In my departments case, for MVA's, our utility truck would be our "heavy rescue" (even though its not a HR, its a pickup truck) followed by an engine for water. Thus leaving the truck in town for other calls, and/or if needed on scene it will go there.

The "what to take to an MVA" is the main problem i am trying to solve with my department. Some say take the truck, others say take the utility and engine. Why take a 85,000 lb apparatus with minimal equipment up on the highway when an engine and utility can do much more. Yes, i agree with the protection point, but the engine will provide that as well. And when it comes to accidents, there is always traffic and or no room to get in and out. So why take the biggest apparatus (for my department) on the highway? (other then the small amount of protection it does give when comparied to the engine)

@2Rude4MyOwnGood We have thought about it placing the tools on the engine, and will most likey head towards that direction. In my department, and others around, the "rescue engine" is the way to go, as its an all in one tool box. (minus the big ladder on top of it.)

Again, thanks for the help. Just wanted some additional insite on what other departments do when it comes to choosing what apparatus responds to everyday calls.
    ***TwinLab MILITIA Member Since 2013***
    ***Firefighter/EMT Crew***

5500 GPM at a draft, 10,000+GPM from a pressurized water source.

Any Fools members here?
    R.I.P. Hela
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

Thanks for all of the help, bros. I finally made it. I can't wait to start my career

Some outside the box type training. Looks fun.

TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone ever been to the FEMA training courses throughout the country? Some guys around th e station have been to a few and they say they're a blast. Free flight and lodging for the trip, plus they do a class in Vegas... Sounds like a lot of fun to me. Just wondering if anyone has more info on them.

pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sup.

So recently weighed myself realizing that I'm not eating enough. I spend 16 hours in an ambulance usually, posted up on some sketchy corner, with limited access to microwaves/kitchens/civilization. I don't have the time nor access to those things on a regular basis.

This has lead me to a basic conclusion that I'm gonna have to resort to some kind of big obnoxious lunch box. I've never been big on the meal preps/cooking a weeks worth of meals/tubber ware warrior type but I'm gonna have to start doing this.

Any suggestions on lunch boxes? I've looked into 6pack fitness bags with everything already included.

Also anyone have basic ideas on easy to make/non spoiling meals? Chicken, tuna, carbs, and decent/non gagworthy healthy snacks that'll make me not want to dry heeve during a cardiac arrest would be awesome. I hate protein shakes, and I'm open to yogurt but not cottage cheese.

Just looking for suggestions/help.

Keep safe everyone.
    EMT crew/Murphy's Law gang.

Originally Posted by TCKelsey View Post
    Anyone ever been to the FEMA training courses throughout the country? Some guys around th e station have been to a few and they say they're a blast. Free flight and lodging for the trip, plus they do a class in Vegas... Sounds like a lot of fun to me. Just wondering if anyone has more info on them.

I haven't been to the class in Vegas, but I've been to a few others. It's on my list for upcoming training though.

All of the classes I've been to are a sht ton of fun. The government reimburses you for EVERYTHING, even gas from your house to the airport. You'll get a per diem as well, so if you don't go too crazy on your meals you'll end up making a little bit of profit.

Most of the classes require that you're a hazmat technician to attend though, not sure if that's a cert that you have.

You don't need to be a hazmat tech to attend the Incident Response to Terrorist Bombing class in NM though, and I would HIGHLY recommend that one. You get to go up to their explosives range way up in the hills and blow up all kinds of sht. There a lot more to it than that, it's a great class.

TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000) TCKelsey is just really nice. (+1000)
    I haven't been to the class in Vegas, but I've been to a few others. It's on my list for upcoming training though.

All of the classes I've been to are a sht ton of fun. The government reimburses you for EVERYTHING, even gas from your house to the airport. You'll get a per diem as well, so if you don't go too crazy on your meals you'll end up making a little bit of profit.

Most of the classes require that you're a hazmat technician to attend though, not sure if that's a cert that you have.

You don't need to be a hazmat tech to attend the Incident Response to Terrorist Bombing class in NM though, and I would HIGHLY recommend that one. You get to go up to their explosives range way up in the hills and blow up all kinds of sht. There a lot more to it than that, it's a great class.
    Youre the second person to tell me the Terrorist Bombing class was awesome. Ill def have to look at that one. How do you go about signing up for the classes? I skimmed through the FEMA website for a few minutes but didnt really see how you actually sign up for the classes.

Torn Rotators Cuff.(waiting on MRI to confirm and find out if surgery is needed) Now stuck on light duty. This blows
    R.I.P. Hela
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

****ty

What happened?

Originally Posted by meatjesus View Post
    ****ty

What happened?
    Not exactly sure all the details make for a long story. But it happened somewhere between ground ladder training and auto extrication training. During auto x I felt the pain in my shoulder and went to go take a look at it. When I took off my bunker jacket is when all the pain set in sending sharp shooting pain into my finger tips.
    R.I.P. Hela
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

Originally Posted by TCKelsey View Post
    Youre the second person to tell me the Terrorist Bombing class was awesome. Ill def have to look at that one. How do you go about signing up for the classes? I skimmed through the FEMA website for a few minutes but didnt really see how you actually sign up for the classes.

http://www.emrtc.nmt.edu/training/irtbapplication.php

That's the link where you can find the application for the IRTB class. The rest of the approval process was handled by my department so I'm assuming that you're dept has heir own process too. Ya know, just needs to be passed up the chain and what not. If you've got a hazmat officer, that would probably be your point of contact after your immediate supervisor.

Torn Rotators Cuff.(waiting on MRI to confirm and find out if surgery is needed) Now stuck on light duty. This blows

Aw shiet man, sorry to hear that. They must think it's serious if they went for an MRI so soon after the injury. Let us know when you hear something. I've got some experience with shoulder injuries so I can try to give you some advice that helped me.

Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should I hold off EMT training until a summer when I am not taking organic chemistry as a summer course? Seems like a cool use of time.

bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So decided to pursue a career if firefighting. Just finished school with a degree in marketing hut can't see myself in an office job. Talked to my sisters friend father who is the chief of a large department in ma and said as long as I do well on the test he could help me land a job.

Already signed of for emt course in September. The civil service test is not until next April so have to wait for that. My question is they have the cpat test offered this summer in July and August. I really want to schedule to do one in august. Can I go and take that or do I have to do something first before I can take It.

Also is there anything else I should be doing doing. Thanks

Originally Posted by bigbadwolf0425 View Post
    So decided to pursue a career if firefighting. Just finished school with a degree in marketing hut can't see myself in an office job. Talked to my sisters friend father who is the chief of a large department in ma and said as long as I do well on the test he could help me land a job.

Already signed of for emt course in September. The civil service test is not until next April so have to wait for that. My question is they have the cpat test offered this summer in July and August. I really want to schedule to do one in august. Can I go and take that or do I have to do something first before I can take It.

Also is there anything else I should be doing doing. Thanks
    A cpat is a cpat. Anyone can take it at any time (as long as they are putting one on). Google the dept that you are looking to work for and see what the requirements are for employment. They will say a cpat within 6 months or a year. In the meantime you can take fire related classes at your local cc, volunteer with the union, do station ride alongs, work on your cardio, buy those civil service test study books and start prepping for the test.

Originally Posted by Monty522 View Post
    Should I hold off EMT training until a summer when I am not taking organic chemistry as a summer course? Seems like a cool use of time.
    Yea I'd hold off. Organic chem is no joke and is probably going to take up a fair amount of your time.

bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadwolf0425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A cpat is a cpat. Anyone can take it at any time (as long as they are putting one on). Google the dept that you are looking to work for and see what the requirements are for employment. They will say a cpat within 6 months or a year. In the meantime you can take fire related classes at your local cc, volunteer with the union, do station ride alongs, work on your cardio, buy those civil service test study books and start prepping for the test.
    Yea for mass though, it says you need to have medical exam by one of the departments physicians and then they have to sign you up for the cpat. Should I email them or call them?

Originally Posted by bigbadwolf0425 View Post
    Yea for mass though, it says you need to have medical exam by one of the departments physicians and then they have to sign you up for the cpat. Should I email them or call them?
    Give them a call, introduce yourself, and schedule an exam and ask about signing up for a cpat.

Give them a call, introduce yourself, and schedule an exam and ask about signing up for a cpat.
    Does the department have to be the one I'm gonna try to get hired at or can I just pick anyone for this

Bustin Mine To Save Yours TheChadster08's Avatar
    TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey fellas, sorry I haven't been around in a while.

I'm off today and guess what happens, a car crashes into a 3 story apartment complex with 3 DOA in the car.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local...ding/27236649/

The boys said they said up a few spot T's and cut the bodies out of the car. All the fun sht happens when I'm off.
    Leo/Military Supporter. Bustin my ass to save yours!!!!!!

Personal Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254571