Page 147 of 201 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,410 of 6016
    daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pityfornone View Post
    Ears open, and mouth shut.
    Ask questions.
    If you don't know something, own it, and have it shown to you.
    Be aggressive and helpful.
    Also don't buy raptor shears, and have a million things on your belt.

Lawd have mercy!!! Please pay close attention to that last sentence! While having the raptors isnt that big of a deal once you start working, while in class its a bit much. 3 years in and thousands of calls later, the only thing on my belt is my radio and a good easily accessible pocket knife, everything else I might need is in the jump bag.

Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by daiawa View Post
    Lawd have mercy!!! Please pay close attention to that last sentence! While having the raptors isnt that big of a deal once you start working, while in class its a bit much. 3 years in and thousands of calls later, the only thing on my belt is my radio and a good easily accessible pocket knife, everything else I might need is in the jump bag.

I been working as an Emt for 5 years and still thinking having the raptors is a little much.

Did hear something a couple of years ago that I tend to agree with. You can tell how long an Emt or medic have been on the job by the amount of stuff on their belt. The more stuff the newer they are.
    R.I.P. Hela
    "If you never talk to strangers, You'll never make any friends at all."
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    The truly great do not put their pants on one leg at a time

"You have to do better then your best."
    BUD's instructor class234

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jfcundiff View Post
    Upon passing my final this Wednesday, I will been completed my EMR course and gotten my certification for that. I'll probably take EMT over the summer. Any tips/words of wisdom before doing EMT?
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    im about to wrap up my EMT class. final exams in the next two weeks...couple of takeaways so far

1. every day is a job interview. your instructor(s) will likely be in the service so call them by their title (Lieutenant, captain, etc) and try to limit how much you jake around in class
    2. stay ahead of the readings. there is a lot of material but since you're finishing up your EMR, you'll have a great base of knowledge already
    3. make the most of your ride-alongs and time in the hospital. dunt just sit around studying

lastly...enjoy. These past 3 months have flown by
    Aeterna nailed it. I've got nothing to add.

2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by george233 View Post
    about to take my EMT class final on monday.... starting to feel the pressure. Any suggestions brahs?
    Relax man. If you've done well in class up to this point you'll be completely fine! Scene safety and BSI will account for at least a dozen gimmes.

Originally Posted by P_Dennyyy View Post
    "Unicorns who fight giant zombie eagles don’t exist.

Much like Solu-Medrol being useful on an emergency scene."

lmao that site is hilarious and yet informative.
    This site definitely providing some lols.

I don't agree with her assessment of Solu-Medrol though.

Ears open, and mouth shut.
    Ask questions.
    If you don't know something, own it, and have it shown to you.
    Be aggressive and helpful.
    Also don't buy raptor shears, and have a million things on your belt.
    I used a set of my buddy's Raptors and they were pretty beast. 100x better than a cheap set of shears.

eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Question. Really want to work on a bigger city fire dept. I have my emt and fire 1 certs. Currently in a paramedic class, and working for a private ambulance company. I may have a spot on a volunteer dept. That stays pretty busy but I won't be able to volunteer and work my current job because I am at my job 72 hours a week.

would it be more beneficial for me to keep my job as an emt and not volunteer or should I get on the volunteer dept. And find a job that allows me to do so even though it may not be ems related?

Sorry if it looks like a fifth grader wrote these paragraphs I hate typing on my phone.

Originally Posted by eskim0 View Post
    Question. Really want to work on a bigger city fire dept. I have my emt and fire 1 certs. Currently in a paramedic class, and working for a private ambulance company. I may have a spot on a volunteer dept. That stays pretty busy but I won't be able to volunteer and work my current job because I am at my job 72 hours a week.

would it be more beneficial for me to keep my job as an emt and not volunteer or should I get on the volunteer dept. And find a job that allows me to do so even though it may not be ems related?

Sorry if it looks like a fifth grader wrote these paragraphs I hate typing on my phone.
    Not sure where you live or are looking to work, but here on the east coast, volunteer experience isn't worth much at all when it comes to hiring. Experience in a paid fire/EMS job is waaaaay more important.

eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood View Post
    Not sure where you live or are looking to work, but here on the east coast, volunteer experience isn't worth much at all when it comes to hiring. Experience in a paid fire/EMS job is waaaaay more important.
    I'm I'm the Midwest. I was hoping you would have said the opposite lol, I love my job duties but im getting impatient to be involved in some form of the fire service

iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood View Post
    volunteering can actually make you a less desireable candidate for a real job. Doesn't always sit well with the local union either....
    God bless the guys who do it, but it's not something I would do.
    Keep your job as an emt, get your medic license, medic experience, then fire academy while working as medic. That is the best route to get hired on somewhere.
    Last edited by iREciProcate; 12-11-2014 at 11:20 AM.
    Lift hard. Sleep later. No excuses!

Current Log
    ✰MusclePharm Combat Protein✰ Cookies 'N' Cream ☠Becoming a PHARM ANIMAL☠
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164961971&p=1310123121

A few finished logs!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153209221
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158573593
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157222013
    *More, on request

I'm I'm the Midwest. I was hoping you would have said the opposite lol, I love my job duties but im getting impatient to be involved in some form of the fire service
    Getting your medic card will open a lot of doors for fire service jobs...more than any other certification or work experience by a long shot. Just keep applying everywhere and be sure to let departments know that you're working on your medic cert.
    Last edited by 2Rude4MyOwnGood; 12-12-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Bustin Mine To Save Yours TheChadster08's Avatar
    TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man what a shift yesterday. I'm sure some of ya'll saw the news were the 3 guys died in a "HVAC" work area in a man hole area in a under ground parking structure.

It was a pain in the ass for one because there was so much thick smoke that we couldn't find the fire. 2, what caught fire was out but was under us. We tried to make a rescue thinking they were savable but it was SO freaking hot in there we couldn't get down to them. Rescue went to recovery real quick. We were on scene for a total of 6 hours for ourselves. Had to get the CO levels in a some what safe level so we could get down and get them in our Bucker gear and air lines.

I'm the guy with the goggles cover facing away. We use our stretcher to make it easier to carry most of our stuff.
    Leo/Military Supporter. Bustin my ass to save yours!!!!!!

Personal Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254571

Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheChadster08 View Post
    Man what a shift yesterday. I'm sure some of ya'll saw the news were the 3 guys died in a "HVAC" work area in a man hole area in a under ground parking structure.

It was a pain in the ass for one because there was so much thick smoke that we couldn't find the fire. 2, what caught fire was out but was under us. We tried to make a rescue thinking they were savable but it was SO freaking hot in there we couldn't get down to them. Rescue went to recovery real quick. We were on scene for a total of 6 hours for ourselves. Had to get the CO levels in a some what safe level so we could get down and get them in our Bucker gear and air lines.

I'm the guy with the goggles cover facing away. We use our stretcher to make it easier to carry most of our stuff.
    What was burning in the manhole? And when you say manhole, was it a full on confined space rescue?
    *Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew*
    Deadlift: 525 | Squat: 385 | Bench: 325 | OHP: 200

TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Truckie44 View Post
    What was burning in the manhole? And when you say manhole, was it a full on confined space rescue?
    Rubber coating to a big water tank for the HVAC system.

And no, the opening we had to go through was probably about 4-5 feet wide. You couldn't put a stokes basket in there sideways but it would almost fit.

The room opened up to about a 40 by 50 foot room. It was about 50 feet down to get to them. I would have never expected to see a room that big in an underground parking structure.

Personal Log:

Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Truckie44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ha wtf man sounds like a real dick dragger. I'm sure OSHA will be all over this one.
    *Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew*
    Deadlift: 525 | Squat: 385 | Bench: 325 | OHP: 200

Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iREciProcate View Post
    volunteering can actually make you a less desireable candidate for a real job. Doesn't always sit well with the local union either....
    God bless the guys who do it, but it's not something I would do.
    Keep your job as an emt, get your medic license, medic experience, then fire academy while working as medic. That is the best route to get hired on somewhere.

I have to disagree with what some of the others have said. My EMT expirance never gave me a one up on a job. But I am no medic that will help a ton volunteer expirance or not.

While I am not on a big city dept I would have never gotten hired without my expirance. 5 years volly. While paid expirance is weighed more volly helps as well.

But on the other end its a caught 22 some big depts would rather you not have any expirance while others favor it volly or paid. Of course that's all considered after you score well on the written test. Just really depends on you area. But no matter what make sure the dept you join has a good rep.

I would say if your really getting impatient for the paid big city gig try to do some volly time.
    R.I.P. Hela
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have to agree with Tipys. Maybe it's different on the west coast. With the exception of a handful of guys I know, most didn't get picked up until they put in some volunteer time.

lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hello men, it's going to be a great christmas for my family and i because i just accepted a job offer for a full time position with a small but busy department here in los angeles county. i have orientation next week and the academy starts the first week in january.

it took me a total of 6 years, 82 tests, 32 interviews, 12 chiefs, and a lot of "thanks but no thanks" to finally land my dream job.

i agree with the volunteer route as others have stated above because i did it for 4 years and the department that i volunteered at assisted me into a paramedic program that helped to build my resume. the hands on experience is great and the relationships i made with the guys helped immensely with my references.

thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000) thegreatest911 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just thought I'd post a little update in this thread, due to my excitement! Graduated my Fire Academy this last Saturday (12/13/14) while also being accepted into a Firefighter/EMT internship with South Placer Fire District in Granite Bay, CA. Along with that, I just got word that I passed the entrance exam and interview portion to be accepted into Sacramento State University's Paramedic Program! It's going to be a busy but exciting year, hopefully followed up with a full time job offer in 2016 if I keep grinding!

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lefthandedstraw View Post
    hello men, it's going to be a great christmas for my family and i because i just accepted a job offer for a full time position with a small but busy department here in los angeles county. i have orientation next week and the academy starts the first week in january.

it took me a total of 6 years, 82 tests, 32 interviews, 12 chiefs, and a lot of "thanks but no thanks" to finally land my dream job.

i agree with the volunteer route as others have stated above because i did it for 4 years and the department that i volunteered at assisted me into a paramedic program that helped to build my resume. the hands on experience is great and the relationships i made with the guys helped immensely with my references.
    congrats...holy shiet at the process for getting the job though.

Originally Posted by thegreatest911 View Post
    Just thought I'd post a little update in this thread, due to my excitement! Graduated my Fire Academy this last Saturday (12/13/14) while also being accepted into a Firefighter/EMT internship with South Placer Fire District in Granite Bay, CA. Along with that, I just got word that I passed the entrance exam and interview portion to be accepted into Sacramento State University's Paramedic Program! It's going to be a busy but exciting year, hopefully followed up with a full time job offer in 2016 if I keep grinding!
    congrats as well

BRB had the second half off last night.

BRB they have a first in 5 alarm fire.

****ing pissed.

Personal Log:

Picture of 5-11

Personal Log:

****ing pissed.

Story of my life
    R.I.P. Hela
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Needed a change so I decided to switch to 10pm shift in one of the worst neighborhoods in my city. I've worked more shootings, stabbings, full arrests, and general bad **** in this specific neighborhood that will be my new home. The medic I mentioned in previous posts decided to make the move to be my new full time partner as well. Supervisors laughed when they found out. I'm excited. Hood EMS.
    EMT crew/Murphy's Law gang.

Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    Story of my life
    And now I'm swinging next shift.

Hopefully it's some where fun.

Personal Log:

And now I'm swinging next shift.

Hopefully it's some where fun.
    Hopefully!

Switching houses and covering has helped me in the past good some good work
    R.I.P. Hela
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Needed a change so I decided to switch to 10pm shift in one of the worst neighborhoods in my city. I've worked more shootings, stabbings, full arrests, and general bad **** in this specific neighborhood that will be my new home. The medic I mentioned in previous posts decided to make the move to be my new full time partner as well. Supervisors laughed when they found out. I'm excited. Hood EMS.
    If you like being busy and are able to keep yourself from getting burnt out over the constant BS ghetto calls you will love it, I know I did.

Im leaving my day shift on a country truck to go back and work nights on our busy hood truck next month. While doing accelerated A&P 1+2 and my AEMT next semester, goodbye social life.

****ing pissed.
    [URL=http://s18.photobucket.com/user/badboya5/media/Big5-11_zps2b33045c.jpg.html][/UR]

Picture of 5-11

Damn. Do they know what caused the fire?

That skyline looks awesome too.

It's really dependent on your location and how departments hire where you are. Some places value volunteer experience, others don't.

I'd contact some of the department's you want to work for and ask them if it will help you get hired.

Last week working in the ER! (At least for a couple months may go back part time) only three shifts left. I have come a long way in the 4 years working there but it all must come to an end for bigger and better things also to help me keep my sanity
    R.I.P. Hela
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50) pityfornone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by daiawa View Post
    If you like being busy and are able to keep yourself from getting burnt out over the constant BS ghetto calls you will love it, I know I did.

Im leaving my day shift on a country truck to go back and work nights on our busy hood truck next month. While doing accelerated A&P 1+2 and my AEMT next semester, goodbye social life.
    Honestly, I prefer the hood. Different vibe, the cops are chiller, and usually I have an idea of what I'm getting myself into. The BS is everywhere but I'll take a drunk who can barely walk over some entitled lawyer with a finger pain from the suburbs any day.

....has anyone had recent experience with k2/synthetic weed? We keep getting toned out for these overdoses on it. Varying degrees from hallucinations with non symptomatic tachycardia to flat out barely breathing.
    EMT crew/Murphy's Law gang.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wanted to get in on myold account (admin approved name change) but never did. In

Just received my first paycheck with npq f.f.2 raise
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.