Page 46 of 201 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 6016
    coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GetHimABodyBag View Post
    dont they have to retro hire some people?
    already did brah. theyve been out on the streets for about 2 months or so now. absoulte disgrace. but a lot of guys are retiring this year so cfd will have major vacancies.
    i rep back
    i rep veterans. thank you brahs

"fu*k bitches, give me a fat slut that cooks and does dishes"

owe reps to sydney junkie
    dudun
    foxs
    bassing68

W moich zylach plynie Polska krew

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coobreeze22 View Post
    already did brah. theyve been out on the streets for about 2 months or so now. absoulte disgrace. but a lot of guys are retiring this year so cfd will have major vacancies.
    damn is it true these guys had failing scores on their entrance exams? does retro include years of retirement/benefits as well? they got a lump sum of retro pay? this is madness in one of the greatest fire departments in the world

coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn is it true these guys had failing scores on their entrance exams? does retro include years of retirement/benefits as well? they got a lump sum of retro pay? this is madness in one of the greatest fire departments in the world
    its what the worlds coming to and only going to get worse. oh yeah you better believe it........ they get their pension (illinois is in a huge pension debate about people not deserving theirs but no one dares to debate that issue) they get their time, (some of these guys can probably retire in the next few years) so they get whatever spots they want pretty much, they get their salary. it disturbing. its absolutely sick. the best is they aired the graduation on tv and one of them say "hard work pays off" hard work is 17 taking college courses in fire science, hard work is getting my emt at 18, hard work is doing my time on the privates, hard work is putting myself through medic school while barely working, hard work is getting my fire certs on my own while barely working. hard work is where i am today and i earned every fukin minute of it. they will never know
    i rep back

dudun
    foxs
    bassing68

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keep the faith brother. If you got the time and money, you can test anywhere now with that p card.

What about Chicago paramedics? Do they get a test to the suppression side or a preference? How often is the Chicago medic test?

Keep the faith brother. If you got the time and money, you can test anywhere now with that p card.

What about Chicago paramedics? Do they get a test to the suppression side or a preference? How often is the Chicago medic test?
    they are able to test to the fire side. i got my medic license 2 days after the list closed. that list will open up again for sure. but now the city is starting to send fire guys that are emt's to medic school. they did my medic class as a test pilot with one, last class they had like 4 and next class theyre going to put a ton more through. so that will decrease the number of medic crossovers with time im sure because the need for fire medics will decrease.
    i rep back

dudun
    foxs
    bassing68

BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does Oakland get the most fire duty and work out of all Bay Area departments? What about Richmond? We all know Oakland is a knife-n-gun club.
    Oakland works less days and sees more fires than any department around here. Obviously you get some sweet traumas with all the major freeways running through it, the gang shootings, etc. If you want a busy career there's no place better to be around here. Richmond would be cool, they just had a test but they're BLS only and I would prefer using my medic license.

Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    That sucks man. I know that feeling. But you got to right thing just focus on whats next.
    Yeah, horrible feeling, especially right before the holidays. I'll get it just a matter of time.

Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood View Post
    I dont like to talk sht about how other people do their job, but that is just crazy. If thats something you have to do for a minute or two until you are able to get more hands on deck to help with the code i dont have a problem with it. But patients in arrest need an advanced airway, period. An ET tube is technically the only true definitive airway adjunct, but a King airway is damn near equally as good and can be placed even faster than an ET. An OP/NP is definitely better than nothing but if you have access to an advanced airway, why not go for it?

Sorry to hear that you got some bad news man, that sucks. Keep at it. If these jobs were easy to get, everybody would be doing it.
    I think their thought is that good high quality compressions moves enough O2 with essentially blow by and whatever residual O2 was left. Obviously it's extremely experimental but my medic teacher made it sound like they have a higher ROSC % because they are so focused on saving the heart muscle.
    ***Misc Firefighter/Paramedic Crew***
    Chew Crew

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://connect.jems.com/forum/topics/ccr-vs-cpr

"Cannulator -

200 chest compressions (2 minutes of chest compressions); not 200 per minute.

The idea with the NRB mask is that some air goes in and out of the lungs with chest compressions and positive pressure ventilation increases intrathoracic pressure which decreases blood return to the heart and interrupts chest compressions which dramatically lowers coronary and cerebral perfusion pressure.

Tom"
    Interdasting.

Im far from an expert so my opinion doesnt mean jack but here is my two cents. Increased intrathoracic pressure is likely going to only be an issue in cases of over-ventilation. If you've got a capno line attached you can monitor/titrate the amount of O2 being delivered, and eliminate the possibility of over-ventilation. Obviously there are providers who dont do this, things just get crazy on some codes and people just keep squeezing the BVM. It happens, thats just reality.

IMO the importance of compressions outweighs that of O2 administration, but in many cases there are lots of fluids in the airway. An OP/NP+NRB doesnt allow for providers to make sure that the airway stays patent, so its possible that none of the O2 from the NRB is finding its way into the lungs. If an arrest is witnessed the blood is still oxygenated, so just focussing on compressions is ok. But if somebody has been down for awhile they may have inadequate O2 in the blood stream so circulating a bunch of unoxygenated blood seems pointless to me.

Instead of reaching for an OP, just throw a King in there and make sure whoever is in charge of the airway knows what to look for on the monitor in terms of capno. Its easier to suction than having an OP+NRB too. Once you've got an advanced airway in there compressions dont stop anyway so there is no chance of perfusion pressure dropping off.

Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000)
    But patients in arrest need an advanced airway, period. .
    I disagree. Every situation is different. Exsample if you get pulses back before getting an ET tube placed and the pt. is maintaining there airway with an OPA/NPA. Using just a BVM is correct. You do not sedate the pt. in this case.
    R.I.P. Hela
    "If you never talk to strangers, You'll never make any friends at all."
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    The truly great do not put their pants on one leg at a time

"You have to do better then your best."
    BUD's instructor class234

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can anybody recommend a good book containing Spanish for EMS/Fire personnel??

I'm trying to brush up on my espanol.

Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    Can anybody recommend a good book containing Spanish for EMS/Fire personnel??

I'm trying to brush up on my espanol.
    http://www.firebooks.com/search.aspx...dlsearch=Title

I have the Rapid Rescue Spanish. I like it. I should study it more.

If you have taken a Spanish class, you could almost do a self-study with it. Lots of apps, voice/written translators, etc. If your good with reading/pronunciation, I think you will be good with one book, and the rest you can figure it out and practice with a native speaker.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks a lot bro!!

RIP zyzz forever mirin dropkickMc's Avatar
    dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.firebooks.com/search.aspx...dlsearch=Title

I have the Rapid Rescue Spanish. I like it. I should study it more.

If you have taken a Spanish class, you could almost do a self-study with it. Lots of apps, voice/written translators, etc. If your good with reading/pronunciation, I think you will be good with one book, and the rest you can figure it out and practice with a native speaker.

the guy that wrote that book talked to my medic class! he gave me a copy! awesome book! i left it in the ambulance and it got lost during a rig swap! fawk!

dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats definitely part of the reason why compression only CPR is being pushed, the lay person often does not want to be exposed to somebody else's fluids (rightfully so). Its also because the average person doesnt understand the importance of getting back on compressions immediately after breaths are delivered. Delays, no matter how short they are, can make those compressions nearly worthless. You are essentially "starting over" when you take a break to give breaths.

High flow O2 is always important during an arrest, but studies have shown it is much more important in children than adults because the cause of arrest in adults is more often than not, cardiac in nature. Children usually go into cardiac arrest as a result of respiratory arrest, so correcting the hypoxia that caused the issue is more important. In adults, cardiac arrest is usually caused by an issue with the electrical activity in the heart, so compressions are going to be more important.

I havent heard of that, and im far from smart, but that doesnt seem like it would work. Dead people arent moving any air on their own and i dont see how a NRB would get enough O2 into the lungs, even with a patent airway. Not enough force behind it nahmean? Maybe they were talking about using CPAP and not a NRB? I could see how that might work, but only if there was no fluid in the airway. Probably gonna push a lot of air into the stomach too, no bueno. Its a lot easier to titrate your O2 delivery with a BVM/capno though. Idunnolol.dog

I usually just go for a King airway early on so the airway gets secured and i dont have to worry about it.
    think of the lungs like a bulb syringe and when you do compressions the vaccuum moves air in/out. a little bit. probably.

Originally Posted by coobreeze22 View Post
    i learned as a basic always give o2 it will never hurt. cp was always nitro aspirin and maybe morphine depending on pain/ecg. then they took away the o2 and said only if spo2 is below 94% always thought it was weird as well....
    02 is classified by DOT as an OXIDIZER (fire guys know wassup). Too much is not good for you so if the pt is already 99 or 100% whats the point in blasting them with more and possibly causing damage. My stroke protocol calls for 02 ONLY if the 02 sat is <94%.The other side of the coin is if there IS a block somewhere, their finger may have 100% o2 sat but the coronary/cerebral arteries may only be getting 50% or whatever the case it. i dunno lol. this is why medical directors make more money than us.

2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    I disagree. Every situation is different. Exsample if you get pulses back before getting an ET tube placed and the pt. is maintaining there airway with an OPA/NPA. Using just a BVM is correct. You do not sedate the pt. in this case.
    I definitely agree with that. If a patient is maintaining their airway with an OP i see no reason to mess with it. But if i lose pulses im switching that OP for a King so we dont need to pause compressions from there on out. Can always remove it if we get them back and they are bucking the tube.

Originally Posted by dropkickMc View Post

02 is classified by DOT as an OXIDIZER (fire guys know wassup). Too much is not good for you so if the pt is already 99 or 100% whats the point in blasting them with more and possibly causing damage. My stroke protocol calls for 02 ONLY if the 02 sat is <94%.The other side of the coin is if there IS a block somewhere, their finger may have 100% o2 sat but the coronary/cerebral arteries may only be getting 50% or whatever the case it. i dunno lol. this is why medical directors make more money than us.
    Any idea how much your MD makes? No clue what ours makes but im curious as to what the going rate is.

Hey Bodybag it looks like that link you posted has blown up. FD's and PD's across the country have begun sending him stuff.

My department is sending off a care package filled with all kinds of goodies from our supply office.

BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was reading this: http://theemtspot.com/2009/02/17/7-s...ot-recusitate/

Came across: See #4
    Last edited by BroMontana; 12-07-2012 at 05:11 PM.
    The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

thats gnarly^ watch out for ban hammer tho. ill pray for mercy from the mighty hola bola.

and i dunno what medical directors make. they are like the chief of all the doctors so maybe like $two fiddy?

edit: im on days off and i was gonna bring one of those giant cards in for my station to sign for that kid, but my work email already sent a thing out. fuark word is spreading too fast

Holy shoot at 2nd link.

stegosaurus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stegosaurus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stegosaurus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stegosaurus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stegosaurus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stegosaurus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stegosaurus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stegosaurus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stegosaurus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stegosaurus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stegosaurus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check out *** and go to the medical discussion area.
    Last edited by Hola Bola; 12-08-2012 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Links to outside forums not allowed

BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thats gnarly^ watch out for ban hammer tho. ill pray for mercy from the mighty hola bola.
    Didn't think of that haha. Removed the direct link.
    The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BroMontana View Post
    Didn't think of that haha. Removed the direct link.
    Good move.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    o lawd...

1. wtf were they doing venting the garage? what benefit is there at that point?
    2. no one footing the ladder... especially in snow/ice conditions... facepalm.jpg
    3. that looked painful
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

adaham will become famous soon enough. (+50) adaham will become famous soon enough. (+50) adaham will become famous soon enough. (+50) adaham will become famous soon enough. (+50) adaham will become famous soon enough. (+50) adaham will become famous soon enough. (+50) adaham will become famous soon enough. (+50) adaham will become famous soon enough. (+50) adaham will become famous soon enough. (+50) adaham will become famous soon enough. (+50) adaham will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    o lawd...

2. no one footing the ladder... especially in snow/ice conditions... facepalm.jpg
    3. that looked painful
    Go easy on 2rude. he's just a rook

edit: watched it. wtf?

o lawd...

3. that looked painful
    I dont get it either. I hope those guys are ok...and i hope they remember to heel the ladder next time!

Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont get it either. I hope those guys are ok...and i hope they remember to heel the ladder next time!

Saw this before Ouch as what I have to say. Great Video for Fire 1 now. "This is what happens when you don't foot the ladder."

I do hope neither were hurt too bad.
    R.I.P. Hela
    "If you never talk to strangers, You'll never make any friends at all."
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

The truly great do not put their pants on one leg at a time

"You have to do better then your best."
    BUD's instructor class234

Bustin Mine To Save Yours TheChadster08's Avatar
    TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 man per fly section.

I hope the saw didn't cut anyone. eek.

Got to overhaul B shifts fire yesterday morning. It came in at 5:45 and I was already at the station but I've never asked Lu if I could go with em (b shift is weird at my station) so I stayed since there were 4 people on the ambulance already.

Box 4 took these photos. They took like 6 pictures of me lol
    Leo/Military Supporter. Bustin my ass to save yours!!!!!!

Personal Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254571

o lawd...

3. that looked painful
    1. lol there were pple in the garage pulling ceiling looking for extension I GUUEEEESSSSS. still a huge fire in the back, they didnt really need to be in the garage at that point. ya your house burned down but we saved your garage! jk we cut a hole in the roof and pulled out the ceiling.
    2. look at ladder angle at 0:14 and its on ice. the second person should have been footing the ladder, wtf was he even doing up there? (nothing, he was doing nothing)
    3. which part hurt more? the fall or the chainsaw landing on his back? daaaaamn

Originally Posted by TheChadster08 View Post
    1 man per fly section.

Got to overhaul B shifts fire yesterday morning. It came in at 5:45 and I was already at the station but I've never asked Lu if I could go with em (b shift is weird at my station) so I stayed since there were 4 people on the ambulance already.

4 people on the ambulance?! good lord. is it like that in texas? im lucky if i get to pull a third on serious calls.
    i rep back

dudun
    foxs
    bassing68

Originally Posted by TheChadster08 View Post
    1 man per fly section.

And you got 15 minutes of overtime, great success!

1. lol there were pple in the garage pulling ceiling looking for extension I GUUEEEESSSSS. still a huge fire in the back, they didnt really need to be in the garage at that point. ya your house burned down but we saved your garage! jk we cut a hole in the roof and pulled out the ceiling.
    2. look at ladder angle at 0:14 and its on ice. the second person should have been footing the ladder, wtf was he even doing up there? (nothing, he was doing nothing)
    3. which part hurt more? the fall or the chainsaw landing on his back? daaaaamn
    Lol