Page 40 of 201 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 6016
    RIP zyzz forever mirin dropkickMc's Avatar
    dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheChadster08 View Post
    It looks like a kid. I think the back up man did good. He had to be close to push the little bastard and pull hose.
    its a chick, we watched this in driver/operator class. (the joke was whats wrong with this picture?...class: too much pump pressure? instructor: no its a chick on the nozzle thats whats wrong with this picture lol)

RIP zyzz forever mirin dropkickMc's Avatar
    dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    Having a hard time dealing with things today. Woke up to other day to news of losing a friend. One of the first emts I worked with. One of the happiest people in the world someone enjoying life every min they could working on becoming a doctor. In a career that faces life and death all the time. It seems when it hit homes it does for the count. Its 3am here and it just seems like I have no one to turn to at this hour.
    its sux getting that news at work, i know that feel bro. just want to go home and dont care about anything really. do NOT mope around that doesnt help anything. go lift and set some new PRs or something

edit: not sure if you were at work or not but still

tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Changing careers from IT to EMT went to my orientation on Thursday. Wish me luck! My ultimate goal is to become a fire medic.
    Drunk at 3am on a Thursday crew.

Say something nice in my CP get something nice back ;)

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Having a hard time dealing with things today. Woke up to other day to news of losing a friend. One of the first emts I worked with. One of the happiest people in the world someone enjoying life every min they could working on becoming a doctor. In a career that faces life and death all the time. It seems when it hit homes it does for the count. Its 3am here and it just seems like I have no one to turn to at this hour.
    I am sorry for your loss. I worked with a guy on a few day car shifts, one of the most funniest and nicest guys around, passed away unexpectedly.
    Don't keep it bottled in, talk to other emt's and friends about it. Mourn, and go on to be the best healthcare provider you could be.

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tmertz View Post
    Changing careers from IT to EMT went to my orientation on Thursday. Wish me luck! My ultimate goal is to become a fire medic.
    Good choice! Only so much you can stand working in front of a computer all day? If you have a desire to help people and like working in a team, you picked a great path. If you have any questions feel free to ask at any time in this thread or pm.

Bustin Mine To Save Yours TheChadster08's Avatar
    TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    always talk to SOMEONE about it. I remember seeig my first jumper and it ****ed me up for about 2 days. But I talked to the guys I worked with and my family and now it doesn't bother me. Kind of laugh about it now.
    Leo/Military Supporter. Bustin my ass to save yours!!!!!!

Personal Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254571

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't put off getting help if you are down man. Doesn't even need to be a professional, I'm sure there are other people you work with who will be happy to lend you their ear.

Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hello m8s
    ***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    ~ Eagles ~ Celtics ~

BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Talk to coworkers or anyone that will listen. I didn't sleep very well for a few days after making a LODD run early this year. Luckily our supervisors were very supportive and the fire department held a debriefing for everyone involved. My recommendation is to do as Dropkick said and stay occupied with something. Read a book at night so you're mind doesn't wander.
    The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000) patzyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    How difficult is it to be a paid firefighter/paramedic?
    How about even volunteering?

I'm almost done with my EMT course, need to get certified. Thats just barely touching the surface - need to get to and pass paramedic school and everything else.
    Then again, I dont know chit about firefighting lol.

Anyone wanna supply me with the basics?
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    \(00)/TheMiscGhostSociety\(00)/
    0+
    R.I.P. Zyzz

Quality posting since March 2010.

BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by patzyy View Post

I'm almost done with my EMT course, need to get certified. Thats just barely touching the surface - need to get to and pass paramedic school and everything else.

Getting on a volly department is usually pretty easy, depending on where you live. Go knock on their door, bring some ice cream and ask them about the process for their department. Different departments will require different things, some might want an academy and others might want to train you themselves.

Paid fire medic, depending on where you live, is a different beast all together. I'm from Cali, so I can only really tell you about my experience. If you're on the west coast, get ready for a looooong road. I started when I was 21, went to the local JC and spent two years taking all my fire classes and earned my degree in fire science. During that time I completed an academy, my EMT-B, working for a transport ambulance and vollied at a paid department. Then I started medic school which took about two years to complete. I've started completing the last few years of my BA after that. I was testing the entire time for every department I qualified for. I was lucky enough to recieve an offer, pending my background, psych and polygraph for a local department. It's a long road that requires a ton of work and a clean background. But it is absolutely worth it. It is the greatest job in the world if you're lucky enough to get it. Good luck! Everyone in this thread is more helpful.
    Originally Posted by domenuts View Post
    Hey guys I have a question. So I get my EMT cert in December and now looking toward medic school. Medic school is pretty expensive so i was thinking Is it possible to become a medic in the air-force, and some how that allow you to have your paramedic certs when you finish your time in the military?
    I think you'll still have to go to medic school when you get out. I had an Air Force medic in my PM class. He said that military medics only really learn battlefield trauma and how to treat it. They get to do some cool **** that we don't on the civilian side though, you'll have great experience that will out you ahead of most of your class mates and you'll have veteran points which is huge if you want to get into the fire service.
    ***Misc Firefighter/Paramedic Crew***
    Chew Crew

Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks guys! Yes I been talking about it. I did find someone else up at that hour to talk to.
    R.I.P. Hela
    "If you never talk to strangers, You'll never make any friends at all."
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

The truly great do not put their pants on one leg at a time

"You have to do better then your best."
    BUD's instructor class234

Interdasting....been reading around the internet and talking to a few people, there really is not much science backing up cspine immobilization, and in some cases exacerbate. Do you think we will see a change in tx.?
    (minor to mod. risk)
    Last edited by GetHimABodyBag; 11-18-2012 at 09:40 AM.

2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by patzyy View Post

Getting on with most volly departments is no problem. Just walk in and apply. Will probably have to do a criminal background check but thats about it.

Getting on with a paid department really all depends on where you live/want to work. Places like Cali and Florida are damn near impossible. While Texas is pretty easy. What state are you in?

Typically there will be a written test, CPAT, medical eval, psych eval, polygraph, and a Chiefs interview. Varies slightly by department though.

Originally Posted by domenuts View Post
    Hey guys I have a question. So I get my EMT cert in December and now looking toward medic school. Medic school is pretty expensive so i was thinking Is it possible to become a medic in the air-force, and some how that allow you to have your paramedic certs when you finish your time in the military?
    I dont think an Air Force medic cert translates into the civilian world, i could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by GetHimABodyBag View Post
    Interdasting....been reading around the internet and talking to a few people, there really is not much science backing up cspine immobilization, and in some cases exacerbate. Do you think we will see a change in tx.?
    (minor to mod. risk)
    Tons of different opinions on that issue, our protocols recently changed regarding immobilization too. I dont know much about the science behind each theory, but i always cover my ass and immoblize as a precautionary measure. Trying to stay out of the court room.

Ive had patients deny any neck or back pain, not get collared/boarded, on scene who then self admit themselves to the hospital hours later.

K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    air force question.
    Had a co-worker who was a paramedic go national guard. She got E4 and was able to go straight to flight school instead of having to be a medic for >1 year which is normally required. They have incentives for them to either get and maintain NREMT if you joined with no experience. You are able to test for NREMT-B after the army medic course but while you do much of what a paramedic does you would have to do additional training outside the military. For the guard I know they may pay for it/give you drill credit for class. She still had to go through the same schools as everyone with no experience but I'm sure that made them much easier and will allow you to be at the top of your class which can't hurt.

In other news brahs I just got accepted to med school. I was sure I was going to get accepted to this school because my interviewer was an ER doc. She didn't tell me she was but I had looked her up before. She kinda played dumb with me asking things like - what do paramedics actually do? Trying to bait me I guess to see if I really did my ****. I know lots of med school applicants put down volunteer EMS and EMT basic courses when they never actually worked/worked minimally for a college EMS first responder program that maybe does a few drunk calls a week. Anyway after I told her about my favorite types of calls (strokes) and what I do on a daily basis she told me that my experience would make me an excellent candidate and that I should really emphasize what my job entails in future interviews.

Had another interviewer ask me - "so you like to save lives?" I kinda was silent for a minute and then was like - basically yes.
    Last edited by K_Y; 11-18-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood View Post
    Getting on with most volly departments is no problem. Just walk in and apply. Will probably have to do a criminal background check but thats about it.

Getting on with a paid department really all depends on where you live/want to work. Places like Cali and Florida are damn near impossible. While Texas is pretty easy. What state are you in?

Typically there will be a written test, CPAT, medical eval, psych eval, polygraph, and a Chiefs interview. Varies slightly by department though.

I dont think an Air Force medic cert translates into the civilian world, i could be wrong though.

Tons of different opinions on that issue, our protocols recently changed regarding immobilization too. I dont know much about the science behind each theory, but i always cover my ass and immoblize as a precautionary measure. Trying to stay out of the court room.

Ive had patients deny any neck or back pain, not get collared/boarded, on scene who then self admit themselves to the hospital hours later.
    Do you think it's sad state in EMS in America, that Liability rules over Science?

I think we will see more places adopt a "selective" protocol on cspine. Progression is slow here in most places as you know. What about penetrating trauma and gsw's, is it necessary especially the former? Shouldn't bleed control and maintaining an airway be more important(ABC's) then exacerbating the condition by being flat on a bb/hb/cc?

Originally Posted by K_Y View Post
    Had a co-worker who was a paramedic go national guard. She got E4 and was able to go straight to flight school instead of having to be a medic for >1 year which is normally required. They have incentives for them to either get and maintain NREMT if you joined with no experience. You are able to test for NREMT-B after the army medic course but while you do much of what a paramedic does you would have to do additional training outside the military. For the guard I know they may pay for it/give you drill credit for class. She still had to go through the same schools as everyone with no experience but I'm sure that made them much easier and will allow you to be at the top of your class which can't hurt.

In other news brahs I just got accepted to med school. I was sure I was going to get accepted to this school because my interviewer was an ER doc. She didn't tell me she was but I had looked her up before. She kinda played dumb with me asking things like - what do paramedics actually do? Trying to bait me I guess to see if I really did my ****. I know lots of med school applicants put down volunteer EMS and EMT basic courses when they never actually worked/worked minimally for a college EMS first responder program that maybe does a few drunk calls a week. Anyway after I told her about my favorite types of calls (strokes) and what I do on a daily basis she told me that my experience would make me an excellent candidate and that I should really emphasize what my job entails in future interviews.

Had another interviewer ask me - "so you like to save lives?" I kinda was silent for a minute and then was like - basically yes.
    Congrats!!!!!! Awesome.

I can tell you right now as far as pt. interaction/assessment and tx., you are way ahead of the game then the average med. student. Seems like average med. student has very little pt. contact experience. Most take on scribes and shadow roles, rite?

Do you think it's sad state in EMS in America, that Liability rules over Science?

I think we will see more places adopt a "selective" protocol on cspine. Progression is slow here in most places as you know. What about penetrating trauma and gsw's, is it necessary especially the former? Shouldn't bleed control and maintaining an airway be more important(ABC's) then exacerbating the condition by being flat on a bb/hb/cc?
    Absolutely, we live in a very litigious society, i dont see that changing anytime soon.

i think the problem starts with lazy providers, people who dont feel like taking the time or effort to immoblize a patient. They ruin it for the rest of us.

Our protocols dont call for penetrating trauma or GSWs to automatically be backboarded, is that a common thing? If i have no reason to suspect any spinal injury and they are bleeding or there is airway compromise, no chance im wasting time with immobilization. All depends on the information im given on scene though. A guy just sitting in a chair and was shot is going to get slightly different treatment than they guy who was beat up and then shot. The 2nd guy will prob get boarded.

Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood View Post
    Absolutely, we live in a very litigious society, i dont see that changing anytime soon.

i think the problem starts with lazy providers, people who dont feel like taking the time or effort to immoblize a patient. They ruin it for the rest of us.

Our protocols dont call for penetrating trauma or GSWs to automatically be backboarded, is that a common thing? If i have no reason to suspect any spinal injury and they are bleeding or there is airway compromise, no chance im wasting time with immobilization. All depends on the information im given on scene though. A guy just sitting in a chair and was shot is going to get slightly different treatment than they guy who was beat up and then shot. The 2nd guy will prob get boarded.
    I think you misunderstood me?
    http://www.emtcity.com/topic/22323-b...policy-change/
    We are zealous with bb/hb/cc'ing everything(low to mod. risk), in most cases it is not necessary.

Its automatic here in CA to bb gsw/stabbings, you can't present to the ED/ER without one (stupid I know)

Re:2nd guy, it depends on the gsw and location, if the gsw is fuking up his airway or the bleeding is out of control, you really gonna take a few minutes to bb/cc/hb, and probably have this guy choke on his fluids, and now we gotta do an advanced airway?

ER MD: Hi I am Doctor SuckMyDickEMT****
    Pt.: Hi
    ER MD: Did you KO?
    Pt.:No
    ER MD:You have any pain here in your neck or down your back?
    Pt:No
    ER MD: Can you wiggle and move your hands and toes for me?
    Pt.: -wiggles-
    ER MD: Want me to take you off of this? Sorry these guys(EMT's) made you feel uncomfortable.

lol never happened to you before?

thoughts on ppv/mechanical ventilation

BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BalboaTHEbeasT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ER MD: Want me to take you off of this? Sorry these guys(EMT's) made you feel uncomfortable.

Most ER docs are *******s. Let them phuck themselves with your report on this to. This guy sounds like a douche. If you get a good one they will listen to you. If not write the report you as the first responder saw and tell him to phuck himself you did what you thought was necessary. If he can't respect that then he does't belong in the ER.
    Chew Crew

Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000) Tipys is just really nice. (+1000)
    (minor to mod. risk)
    My boss at the motocross was talked about this subject every so often. It is an interested thing and some of the stuff he mentioned was pretty cool. I should probably read up on it some more when I find time.

On another note this is how my day went. 4 hours of sleep get up to go to the fire tower. Sweet, getting some hands on for firefighter 2 with JPR's and live burns. At the station getting ready to go. Oh its not JPR's your taking your state practical today. What? no warm up to this? Not a single jpr done before this. Granted we have done everything in reg fire training nights but not for the class itself. Firefighter 2 practical passed without having to repeat anything.
    R.I.P. Hela
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

Originally Posted by BalboaTHEbeasT View Post
    Most ER docs are *******s. Let them phuck themselves with your report on this to. This guy sounds like a douche. If you get a good one they will listen to you. If not write the report you as the first responder saw and tell him to phuck himself you did what you thought was necessary. If he can't respect that then he does't belong in the ER.
    Gonna test for Oakland bro?

My boss at the motocross was talked about this subject every so often. It is an interested thing and some of the stuff he mentioned was pretty cool. I should probably read up on it some more when I find time.

On another note this is how my day went. 4 hours of sleep get up to go to the fire tower. Sweet, getting some hands on for firefighter 2 with JPR's and live burns. At the station getting ready to go. Oh its not JPR's your taking your state practical today. What? no warm up to this? Not a single jpr done before this. Granted we have done everything in reg fire training nights but not for the class itself. Firefighter 2 practical passed without having to repeat anything.
    Is that a national cert./proboard?

Is that a national cert./proboard?
    Just IFSAC state cert. Can apply for Proboard pay extra money and get Proboard certs. Haven't seen an advantage to having Proboard so haven't done it.
    R.I.P. Hela
    Mike---R.I.P. Buddy

Gonna test for Oakland bro?
    Yup, Oakland is the department I've dreamed of working for since I started.
    Chew Crew

K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) K_Y is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

We have a c-spine clearance protocol but I never seem to get to use it. Pt's I would want to clear seem to always be >65 or drunk.

I also generally explain to pt's that I HAVE to backboard/c-collar them and that likely the doc will be able to take at least the backboard away once we get to the hospital. That way the doc cant be a dick like that...

Bustin Mine To Save Yours TheChadster08's Avatar
    TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Made one run all damn day. Was ****ing bored.
    Leo/Military Supporter. Bustin my ass to save yours!!!!!!

Personal Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254571

Originally Posted by TheChadster08 View Post
    Made one run all damn day. Was ****ing bored.
    Funny how that works... made 3 calls Friday on was bored as ****. Run 6 calls 6.5 hrs into this shift today and I'm hoping it'll stop.