Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Joan's Journey To Comp and Beyond

Hello
    I am starting a journey to track my journey toward a July 20th 2012 Competiton.
    In the past I have competed in Female Lightweight and Masters Bodybuilding.
    NOW I have taken a turn and will challenge myself and compete in the new Women's Physique Division! (WP)
    Yay! I am excited!
    The show I will be doing is:
    MASERS NATIONAL in Pittsburg, PA
    http://garyudit.com/event/2012-npc-t...championships/

I will be doing my own training and diet.
    I will post my training split, my schedule, my diet, my stats, pictures...ect. And along with any other things that i may encounter along my journey.

To Start, I am 15 weeks out.

I am 5'0" (so i will be competing in Short Class of WP)
    I am currently at 98lbs
    I don't don't know my BF%

My Training Split is: Chest/Tris, Legs/Hams, Shoulders/Abs, Back/Biceps, Circuit Training, Rest.
    *Circuit Training consists of: 15 rounds of 1min Elp, 20rep Squat, 12rep Clean-n-Press.

My diet is similar to the Beverly Internaional Diet. (without their products...but I may start using them)
    3 days low carb, and the fourth day I have a high carb meal at meal #5, then repeat.
    so, every Saturday and Wednesday I have a high carb meal.
    I've been on this diet for 4 weeks now.
    And..to mention; Cardio....I have Reduced my cardio for the past 4 weeks and I have become leaner. (learned that less is more in my case...less stress on my body)

During my next 15 weeks some or none of the above will change....I'll keep progress as I go.

GO, GO, GO!!
    I am READY and EXCITED!
    A New and Wonderful Journey that I will Work my Butt off for! For the desire and passion of Female Muscle, Strength, and Health!

Here are a few photos to share ...they are current.

April 6, 2012

March 25, 2012

Last edited by Buffycat3; 04-08-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am so Blessed.♥ Thanks be to God!
    Thankful for my Childeren Emily and Evan. Thankful for my family and freinds. Thankful for Randy Wolfe God Bless You!
    ♥♥♥
    Started this beautiful morning with an excellent back/bicep workout.
    My back-muscle is stil painful as well as my plantar fasciitis, but I still can work around the pain. *prays they both heal..fast*
    ... I'll get through this...especiallly through contest prep!
    With God's Grace , I will!

Gathering today with Family on this Wonderful Easter Day!
    ♥♥♥
    HAPPY EASTER!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Circuit Training:

15 rounds of:
    1min Ellpitical
    20rep Squats
    12rep Clean-N-Press

--Whew!

Beginning of 14 weeks out! ♥
    Going Well, Going Strong...Passion!

Train Mean, Eat Clean, Live Lean!
    TYG!
    ... ♥♥♥
    "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, Begin it.
    Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, Begin it now"
    Last edited by Buffycat3; 04-09-2012 at 02:10 AM.

Debating, Thinking...

Do I buy a new suit, or stay with what I have?
    my budget says Stay.
    my heart says, Buy New! .. It's a Big Special Show, and I am working VERY HARD to bring my best to WP!
    ..humm?

On that note of working hard:
    CHEST/TICEPS/CARDIO

I Busted with Concentraion my Chest and Tricpes!
    Feeling each push...each burning push and press!!

Images of building a WP Physique!

Supersets of push-ups, incline db presses and flyes
    then superset close-grip and bech press
    Tris were burned with over-head cable ext. Cable push-downs. Db ext. Dips: bw and weighted: superset

Cardio: Fast 20 min of HIIT: 10min on Elp. 10min on Bike (can't use treadmill because I am suffering from plantar fasciitis )
    --BURN!

“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.”

Blessings to all!♥

G'day .. Happy Wednesday!

Feeling Great!
    Feeling Hopeful!
    Feeling Strong!
    Feeling Positive!

Today is Leg Day... Today is High Carb Day.

Training was spot On!

Concentration, Determination.

and here is a pic of a Low Carb Meal and my High Carb Meal <---every saturday and wednesday..meal #5

I will start taking progress photos this Friday <---14 weeks out.

"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." --MJ

Blessings! ♥

Feeling Great.

I've pre-paid for my tanning for July 19th.
    My hotel is booked for two nights.
    Training is going Hard.
    Diet is Right On.
    Determination and Passion is thru the roof!

Things I still need to do is:
    Eiter glam-up my current suit
    or buy new. (must make fast decision)
    Send in Registraion w/pay.
    Send out for NPC card.
    Keep Training Hard.
    Keep Diet On.
    Keep Motivation.
    Keep Positive.

Todays Workout:
    Shoulders/Cardio

Blessings♥

REST DAY: Rest, Repair, Grow, Dream!♥

orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck with the contest prep. I'm looking forward to following along.
    Kevin

"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment."
    Jim Rohn

14 weeks out.
    I'd love to hear opinion, comments, critique...I NEED It, in order to help me become my Best in WP.

Oh by the way..please try to look past the Crappy lighting *sigh*

NPC Card application sent.
    Ordered a new suit Purple-Glittery ♥ Me and Emily will Bling-It-Up together ♥
    THINGS I MUST DO:
    Work on building Lats
    Lift Heavy
    Practice Posing (to bring out lats and abs)
    ♥♥♥
    #needaposingcoach

"In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west;
    people create distinctions out of their own minds
    and then believe them to be true. --The Buddha

Blessings!♥

Sunday , Monday, and Today's Training
    My chest is sore..nice.

I'm studying the Women's Physique Pictures from The Grand Prix Competiton: So I can learn how to pose. (wow these women are gorgeous!)
    I'm drinking decaf coffee, not only for taste but to relieve my hunger...another 2hrs go.
    Getting all inspired and nervous at same time.
    I have a LOT of Work To Do!!!!!!
    #willnotfreak

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck with contest prep!

How will your training change to bring up the lats?
    Genshai

I love my morning workouts...Quiet, Me, Cats, The Weights, MyThoughts, Determination, God♥
    Focused Greatly On Contest Prep♥

Today: Shoulders/Cardio

I was pleased with today's workout ..I increased weight on all exercises!
    Cardio was 20min HIIT on ELP and Recumbant Bike
    (I am still suffering from Plantar Fasciitis...Grrrrrr!)

Does the feeling of overwhelmness help or hinder?
    Will it give you that xtra push... Or drag you down?
    I want it to be a positive in my journey♥

Originally Posted by Tifflex View Post
    Good luck with contest prep!

How will your training change to bring up the lats?
    Thank You Tiffany! Your support mean a LOT ♥

I will be doing all Lat exercises, as many as I can.

I was a little concerned with going into my Back Training today.
    I had injured a lat muscle 2 wks ago and it's taking forever to heal. (strained, pulled muscle in rt lat)
    But I did GREAT ...some pain during exercises but not where I couldn't finish.
    It feels ok atm too.

AND this is not what I need (injury) because one of my focus on building ARE My LATS!!
    so, yeah...not good.
    But I trained carfully and at same time Gave myself a Good Lat/Back Workout!

Blessings♥

TGIF!
    I am Thrilled today!
    Today is Emily's 18th Birthday!♥
    Yep that's right I now have 2 Adult Children!
    I am so Blessed with both of them.
    I am not going to feel sad that their childhood is over ..and I have loved and cherished every single second of their lives!!♥♥
    But instead I will CELEBRATE Our New Lives Together!! ♥♥♥

Emily and I will be having an all girl sleep-over at my sister's house tonight
    Then tomorrow, Randy and I and our neices with their husbands, my bil and sil will be taking Emily to a Comedy Club..Yay! Good Times are starting Now!

Here's my feelings: YIKES! lol, srsly.
    As you may know I am training myself for WP for a July Comp. At this moment, I am a bit unsure where I stand at 13 weeks out. DIET is main concern. I feel I need more muscle mass to be competitive for this division....but, is 13 weeks out prep, is this a time to build?? I am thnkng of raising my carbs...which is not norm to do for contest prepping...well not normal for most. And my workouts I kow I need to lift heavier and focus on my lats...and abs <---stubborn grrr. So many thoughts and decisions I need to make on my own in order to Succeed In My Personal Quest Of Being My BEST WP!!!

Today's Training:

Circuit Workout!
    Whew!!!!!

Blesings!♥

Friday Night:
    It was "Girls Sleep Over" at my sisters house. FUN! We played games, laughed and ate
    I wish everyone could have joined us, but they were there in sprit. ♥
    Me, Mom, Emily and oldest Sister Teresa.

Saturday Night:
    Thank you Everyone who came to celebrate Emily 's 18th Birthday ♥ Regan Anderson, Michael Summers, Beveryly and Mike DeFazio, Christine Luikart Wolfe, Rick Wolfe, Randy Wolfe ♥
    I wish ALL of us were together, but you were there in Spirit ♥
    Family + Laughs= The BEST!!

Saturday was Rest Day.
    Today was Chest/Tricep/Cardio Day.

EggWhites with Mushrooms, Mrs Dash.
    Tuna with Mustard
    DeCaf Coffee

My Mommy and Me

Emily and Me

This pose is one of the poses for Women's Physique Mandatory Pose. (instead of a side bicep pose for bbing)

Open Hand pose for WP.

Blessings♥

Life Is Never Easy, But You Do The Best That You Can.
    ♥♥♥

Awesome weeked...sad it had to end.

Feeling Very Well, Positive Thoughts.

Burn, Fatigue, Wobbly
    Keep Growing Baby!!

Blessings♥

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow; lots of volume Joan! What are your current macros?

Happy belated birthday to Emily. I love the pictures; thanks for sharing.
    Genshai

OK! I've Got This Thing!
    With all my Heart, Drive, Desire, Passion, Strength, and God's Love...I've got this thing!
    GAME ON!!
    ♥♥♥
    "The better you feel about yourself. The better you're gonna do at the stuff you're trying to accomplish in life." - J.O.Jackson

Tuesday's Workout:

Today's Workout:

Blessings♥

PS: I am in a bit of financial stress...but I will work thru it.
    Emily's student loan was denied....WTH!!??
    We called and it seems Equifax is being an idiot.
    We are taking steps to correct this.
    GRRR!
    #willnotfreak

Originally Posted by Tifflex View Post
    Wow; lots of volume Joan! What are your current macros?

Happy belated birthday to Emily. I love the pictures; thanks for sharing.
    Hey Tiffany

Thanks!! You're welcome

My current macros are 1200-1300
    I am doing a carb cycle: 3 days low carbs, with the 4th day a high carb meal (#5)
    Sat and Wed are high carb meal day.
    ...and that's Today!

Take care Tiffany!

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Buffy-Kitty Still a cutie Wonderful journal.

Thanks .., you charmer , Phattso

To MyBody:
    You've worked hard for 5 days... With dedication, and focus. You trained and pushed hard... Never slacked, Never gave up... I thank you for bringing yourself another step closer to Our Goal and Success.
    So tomorrow, we will give thanks by giving our sore, tired muscles a Very Much Needed Rest Day <3

Train Mean, Eat Clean, Live Lean!!

dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi Joan, you look very much like an athlete in your photos. I am again, impressed with your dedication and hard work that you pour into this wonderful way of life. Keep it up. So sorry to hear about Emily's loan being refused. I'm sure you'll sort it out. Why can't life ever be easy? Do you think it's so we can appreciate when things do go well for us.

Anyhoo, you're looking great.
    Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one!

Journal 2011- "Bring On The Muscle Part II: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136157271

FRIDAY!

After yesterday's much needed rest day, I began my training today, full of energy.
    and this is a good thing because I needed it for my Circuit Training this morning (planned it this way, heh!)

Circut Training:
    15 Rounds of:
    Elliptical 1min
    Squats 20x20
    Clean-N-Press 35x12

--WHOO! Sweaty! Heart Rate Up!

Abs:
    4sets of supersetting:
    Hanging Knee Raises
    Reerse Crunches
    Obliques
    Jack-Knifes

--Nice Contration and Burn!

Calves:
    *Note: This is first time I've trained calves since the pain of my (cursed) Plantar Fasciitis *mad*
    Yes it didn't feel very well ..the pain was icky.
    But I NEED to train my poor calves.
    So
    I did!

Standing Calf Raises
    Lying Calf Press Raises (on leg press machine)

--BIG BURN! Felt Good in the Calves. I hope Ididn't flare up my PF and that I am on my way to make my calves come back.

GOOD NEWS:
    I received My NPC Card AND My New Posing Suit!!
    Its so pretty: Purple Glittery....and I will add my own Bling to it , by adding stones/beads/sparkles to it ...Yay!
    Now I have to fill out my application for July 20th Comp...and Iwill be Officially Ready Set and Underway of Contest Prep!

May you all have a Blessed Friday!♥

Dawn!!♥ How sweet it is to see you again!
    We are working with the loan company and we are on our way to send Emily to School!
    We just have to do some particular things in order to get a loan.
    Thank you God!♥

Yes you are right...Thinking would we not appreciate it if it was easy??

Take care my friend!

Happy First Of May ! ♥

Omgawd! I don't know how to express my feelings at this point...lol
    Awesome weekend ..I love my family ♥ BOTH sides...just amazing!

We got the Student Loan problem fixed!! Yay!! Just a few more steps and Emily will be able to recieve her student loan!
    THANK YOU GOD!

12 Weeks Out People!!

It's hard for me to judge where I stand at this point...Being that Women's Physique Division is different than bodybuilding.
    I think I am happy at this stage of the game.
    What do you all think?
    I perhaps could be fuller?
    I NEED to get my lats out!!
    Posing needs practice.
    Physique need adjustments.

Thoughts?

Workouts have been Spot On!...Working hard with dedictaion and the passion of the love of it all...and for going into WP!
    Diet...may need to increase carbs.

Here I am at 12 weeks out:

A Much Needed Rest Day.
    I woke up with the option to train, or rest....I am listening to my body and giving it a rest.
    Tomorrow I'll hit is hard and strong!

Blessings!♥

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hello Joan, glad to have found your thread. I have been lagging in posting here as I am distracted by ********... and I know you are too! But I prefer to post BB and workout details in here, not so much on FB. You are looking amazing as always. As long as you know the macros you need to get you through the diet, you'll be fine. It's hard to do a contest without a coach but not impossible. I am using all of my knowledge I gained from Derek. But I may need to call on him again soon! (I am 9 days out!!!!!!!!)

I would highly recommend that you get as much info as possible from your organization with which you are competing about the new category. I am hearing different things from diff orgs. Some don't want more rippage or more size. Frankly I'm not sure what they want. Ask questions. They should be more than happy to provide details. It'll be great to follow along. You are always an inspiration!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

Smolovian apprentice mharrislove's Avatar
    mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, WPD is a mystery to many - including the folks that run and judge the shows. Based on the little that I know about it, you seem on track (if not slightly ahead) if you were 12 weeks out from a BBing show, and way ahead by WPD standards. I'll be curious to see how your WPD adventure goes. Since conditioning does not seem to be winning these shows, I suspect that a premium will be placed on proportions and structure. You definitely have the size to be competitive - I wish you continued success with your prep!
    "First train the mind, then the body."

Made from all-natural products since 1968...no gear, no HRT, no prohormones.

FRIDAY ..You all know what that means??

11 WEEKS OUT!!!
    Wooo!
    lol

Seriously I am loving each session, meal, prep....I will bring my BEST to WP.
    And being I am training myself with workout plan and diet...I will be proud...and have a damn good time!

2 things I need to work on...ABS and LATS!!

I trained legs today....and OMG! Wobbly, Fatigued, Burn!

and a here's a pic I took after yesterdays chest/tricep workout ( and day after carb-up meal)

Blessings♥

Originally Posted by mharrislove View Post
    Yeah, WPD is a mystery to many - including the folks that run and judge the shows. Based on the little that I know about it, you seem on track (if not slightly ahead) if you were 12 weeks out from a BBing show, and way ahead by WPD standards. I'll be curious to see how your WPD adventure goes. Since conditioning does not seem to be winning these shows, I suspect that a premium will be placed on proportions and structure. You definitely have the size to be competitive - I wish you continued success with your prep!
    Hello
    Thank you for your opinion and thoughts...Greatly appreciated!
    I feel the same as you....We are not quite sure how each judge and each show will be judging WP. So with that the competitors are Really unsure how to train for this dvision.
    I feel good, I am please thus far, and I remain positive that I will bring my best to WP no matter how this show ends up judging.
    I will bring my best that I can with my phyisique.
    And being I am training myself with workout plan and diet...I will be proud...and have a damn good time!

Thank you again...you made me smile

have a lovely day!

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Hello Joan, glad to have found your thread. I have been lagging in posting here as I am distracted by ********... and I know you are too! But I prefer to post BB and workout details in here, not so much on FB. You are looking amazing as always. As long as you know the macros you need to get you through the diet, you'll be fine. It's hard to do a contest without a coach but not impossible. I am using all of my knowledge I gained from Derek. But I may need to call on him again soon! (I am 9 days out!!!!!!!!)

I would highly recommend that you get as much info as possible from your organization with which you are competing about the new category. I am hearing different things from diff orgs. Some don't want more rippage or more size. Frankly I'm not sure what they want. Ask questions. They should be more than happy to provide details. It'll be great to follow along. You are always an inspiration!
    AnneMarie !
    I understand how you like to post in here, it's all good.
    and in same sense I find FB more preferable. I've met some really wonderful people on FB...Many are helpful and fun

Thanks for your 'looking amazing' compliment....I am REALLY trying with all my Might!
    so far I am pleased as to where I am now....hoping to keep it up, and with some improvement. -A Work In Progress-

I am excited for you being 9 days out! Woooo! and looking lean and mean!
    You always bring your best Every Time!
    Enjoy!

Thanks for your advice on WP ...I have been reading and asking questions.
    It's a mystery for many.

I am loving my training, and diet ...And being I am training myself with workout plan and diet...I will be proud...and have a damn good time!

Thanks again AnnMarie ♥ You Rock!
    Last edited by Buffycat3; 05-04-2012 at 02:06 AM.

mastersfreak63 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mastersfreak63 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mastersfreak63 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mastersfreak63 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mastersfreak63 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mastersfreak63 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mastersfreak63 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mastersfreak63 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mastersfreak63 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mastersfreak63 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mastersfreak63 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Outstanding journal and I am looking forward to the wicked work to come...
    FUSION SPONSERED LOG, "Advanced Recovery Stack"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144196221&pagenumber=

FUSION BODYBUIDLING
    www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Follow my FUSION log on ********
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100002364874379#!/photo.php?fbid=10150654263416512&set=a.10150313497186512.333046.269792061511&type=3&theater

twitter.com/followfusion
    ********.com/fusionbodybuilding

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Impressive Joan! Love the headband too, very cute on you!
    Julia