Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alrighty, it's Monday... and the weekend always has it's stories to tell ..lol

Mine is of Food, Thoughts, Family, God

Food: I will NOT be 'eating out' from here on out till after my comp.
    I will remain compliant to my diet. Tight and Strict. Clean Food.
    I am espeically referring to my meal I had on sat (cinco de mayo) at a mexican restarunt.

Thoughts: Every day I am thinking Competition, Physique, My Plan for next 11wks.
    I have up-n-down emotions. Am I training and eating properly? Will I create the phyisque needed to place high?
    Should I do this, or that? ...I study, train, eat, sleep, read, focous and pray!
    and love every minute..lol

Family: Thank the Lord for my family.
    not much more i can say, heh!

God: With God in my heart and soul, I know I can accomplish lots!♥
    I give thanks for the path that I lead with God ♥

Keeping the focus, drive, passion, love!
    Keeping the eye on the prize!!!!!

Training has been really good....but I believe I should lift heavier. I think my reps are high, and I should increase weight and lower reps.
    it's hard at this point to go heavy, with my lat muscle still hurting...Grrrr! makes me mad. ..But I'll work through

Here's my last two workouts:
    BACK/BICEPS
    CIRCUIT TRAINING/ABS

Blessings to All ♥

Originally Posted by mastersfreak63 View Post
    Outstanding journal and I am looking forward to the wicked work to come...
    Hi
    thank you for stopping in, I hope not to dissapoint..lol
    Wicked is my plan!
    ...stay tuned!!

Originally Posted by Luvdogs View Post
    Impressive Joan! Love the headband too, very cute on you!
    Julia!
    Thanks! I need the head band to keep my earbuds in place
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Terrific Tuesday!
    I rejoice because it's been 3 days and No Pain in my Foot!! (Plantar Fasciitis)
    I had been in hard pain for 4 months. Ugh!
    ...I guess all i had to do was make an appt with the physical therapist to scare the pain away. (advised by my foot doctor)
    LOL

Great Workout this morning!
    Focus
    Drive
    Determination
    Love

Blessings to all!!♥
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Happy Hump Day♥
    Leg Day♥
    High Carb Meal #5 Day♥

I went heavier w/lbs for my leg training today

Blessings♥

Smolovian apprentice mharrislove's Avatar
    mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong leg work - keep it up!
    "First train the mind, then the body."

Made from all-natural products since 1968...no gear, no HRT, no prohormones.

♥♥HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY♥♥

To all Mother's , Grandmother's, 'Adoptive Mother's', Living, Deceased, I Applaud You!
    -<-<--@

I hada very nice weekend ...filled with emotion.
    Emily attended her senior prom, and I am just beside myself with pride, joy, and a bit of heartache(the good kind, heh)
    She shined so brightly in her prom gown.

Note: Emily chose her dress w/exact style in mind. She got her hair done w/exact style in mind.
    Note: Emily is not a 'dress-kinda-girl' she is always casual in jeans or nice pants, shirt/blouse.
    Note: This makes this day so special, to see and have her in a way she normally is not
    Note: She shines everyday with her personality, ..yesterday she shinned in just a bit different way. *smile*

Last night Randy took me out to a couple 'night-clubs' ...we had a good time together.
    (thanks Dear)

Workouts, Diet, Thoughts:

I've been keeping the straight and narrow on both training (increased in some exersices on purpose to get me a build suitable for my goal) Yay!
    and diet.
    My diet seems to be working for me...compiled on my own...I feel I am at the right stage of my comp prep, being I am 10 weeks out. Yay!

Here are some workouts from a few past days...Going Strong, Fierce, Dedicated, PASSION!

You all have a Blessed Sunday♥

IM HERE!
    Never left, really....just from posting, lol
    I've been busy!
    Emily graduated High School *emotional* OHMY!

and since my last post, I have started working with a PT to help me with my diet and workouts.
    and She is AWESOME!
    Tricia Bailey!!! can I get a Whoo-Whoo!? LOL

I have known Tricia for years...I watched her(via internet) grow and develop into a strong business woman (massage therapist) from when she started.
    I applaud her success!!
    but recently I found out she Personal Trains in Diet and Training.

We got to talking and I Hired her !! YAY!
    she understands my desire and passion for creating a healthy, strong, muscular body...for my very First WPD competition!!

Tricia has given me a plan specially written and created For ME and my intended goals.
    Goal: To work on my weak areas, build lean muscles, eat specially for my goal, and to win WPD on July 20th !!!!!
    BRING IT ON!

Let me say her plan she has me doing is AMAZING!!
    Less volume than what i have been doing, but OMY I am left sore in all the right places!
    and cardio? Lol,,,, practially none !
    Food is more carbs and fat than what I was consuming. Yum!

I have been with Tricia since my 8 weeks out from comp.
    I will post progress pics next Monday (one week from now) and will compare any differences.

I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!

Reach for your dreams and make them real!
    ♥♥♥

Smolovian apprentice mharrislove's Avatar
    mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a great team - glad things are still moving in the right direction!
    "First train the mind, then the body."

Made from all-natural products since 1968...no gear, no HRT, no prohormones.

FOUR WEEKS OUT!! ♥

I've been 100% focused on my training with Tricia B.
    I've been 100% on target with my diet with Tricia B.

I can't believe It's Four Weeks Out!

This is the beginning for me, even though it's the middle of my comp years
    The Beginning of Change for me and the WPD. It's new to all.
    So with this, Iwill take my First experiance of WPD and use it as a template toward my next journey of Competing...
    Following the path with God and whoever else is in, or enters into my life ♥

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hiya Joan!

The first thing I thought when I saw your pictures was that your lats have gotten wider; good job! I love the suit too.

I think you will like WPD. Have a great day.
    Genshai

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow Joan, nice outstanding progress! Your shoulders are much fuller and you've really dialed in the glutes and hammies. Awesome!!! Can't wait to hear about your routine music and see you in action. I hope someone will video you at your show. You got this!!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

Originally Posted by Tifflex View Post
    Hiya Joan!

The first thing I thought when I saw your pictures was that your lats have gotten wider; good job! I love the suit too.

I think you will like WPD. Have a great day.
    Hi Tiffany!
    Thank you VERY much!
    with my trainer I have been tageting my lats....so happy you noticed!
    I know this is a New Venture for me....I know already in order to really succeed in WPD, I need to GROW more. <---this is my plan after my July 20th comp

My suit isn't completed ...I will be 'blinging-it-up'

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Wow Joan, nice outstanding progress! Your shoulders are much fuller and you've really dialed in the glutes and hammies. Awesome!!! Can't wait to hear about your routine music and see you in action. I hope someone will video you at your show. You got this!!
    Hey Ms Success! Thanks for stopping by!

As I said to Tiffany, My trainer and i have been focusing on lats and delts. I NEED them!

Oh I can take a hint....but i believe no video-tapping is allowd

Thanks for your support!! ♥

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi!!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—