Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 2174
    EbolaMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) EbolaMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) EbolaMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) EbolaMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) EbolaMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) EbolaMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) EbolaMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) EbolaMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) EbolaMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) EbolaMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) EbolaMonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Finished Product.
    Attached Images

bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    build some jerk boxes

and added plate storage to all 4 of the cage uprights.
    Attached Images

mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I picked up some old iron man and York plates about a year ago and finally decided to build a rack for them. Then I decided I wanted to use them so I made a swiss type bar for the 1" plates. I liked it so much I built another for olympic plates to give to my little brother.

Attached Images
    Starting weight - 184 ~ Goal weight - 172

Jan 1-184|Jan 8-182.8|Jan 15-xxx|Jan 22-184|Jan 29-xxx|Total-xxx
    Feb 5-xxx|Feb 12-xxx|Feb 19-xxx|Feb 26-xxx|Total-xxx
    Mar 5-xxx|Mar 12-xxx|Mar 19-xxx|Mar 26-xxx|Total-xxx

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I made this DL jack awhile back. The cups for the bar are that wide so that it will work with my rackable hex bar as well as barbells. I need to order some UHMW to line the cups with, but for the time being, rubber undercoating works ok.

Attached Images
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

Jamoni22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamoni22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamoni22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamoni22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamoni22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamoni22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamoni22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamoni22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamoni22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamoni22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamoni22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Some of my stuff

Hey, guys. I've been lurking a while, and gotten a lot of ideas from this thread, so I thought I should share what I've got.
    I don't have much of a budget, and not much space. We're saving for a bigger house, so until then I'm keeping it pretty redneck.
    Anyway, here's what I've got:
    DIY rack, 2x4s, 4x4s, plumbing pipe, and scraps. It's tied in to the wall of the garage, and solid enough for anything I can put up.

Bench upgrade. I broke a weld on my old bench. Apparently they really meant that "250 lb" rating. :/ So I used the pads and built my own. I still need to finish the incline mechanism, but for now it does flat and 45.

Farmer's Walk boxes. full of bricks, they weigh right at 75lbs each. I can throw on up to 100lbs no problem.

Medicine balls. Plastic bag full of sand, wrapped in tape, covered in old towels and t shirts, wrapped in more tape. 8, 11, 22, and 35 lbs. Cheap as dirt.

Suspension trainer. Ratchet strap and fence post.

Tire "sled". I also use the chains for bodyweight.

Somewhere in there you can see that I have an old lady's walker for dips. That needs to be upgraded soon, as it gets a little wobbly when I throw on chains and plates.

That's it. There's more to come, though. I just destroyed my spin lock dumbbells, so I'm going to make a set out of plumbing pipe. I needed longer ones anyway.

Thanks for reading!
    Attached Images

kepler2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kepler2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kepler2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kepler2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kepler2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kepler2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kepler2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kepler2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kepler2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kepler2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kepler2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My congratulations on your work. Now you've got what it takes to built a strong body.
    For instance :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOTr_z5yZ7c

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finally got around to making a bench pad for one of my Samson bench presses. Pad is pretty close in dims to the Thompson Fat Pad. Total investment into all the upholstery stuff for two benches is about $170, so after shipping, I'm at 50% the cost of what two Fat Pads would cost me. Total cost into both benches is about $240. Keeping one bench in the basement gym, and hoping to flip the other to a local gym for a neat little profit.

Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #43 []---[]

youtu.be/lRMIBL_q-3g HomeGymDIY's Avatar
    HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking My new home gym

Hi you all! I just subscribed and this is my first post. I've been sneakin around for quite a while and I'm constantly returning to this thread for inspiration. Some bad ass home made equipment on here (y)
    I thought I'd share some pictures of this project I've been working on for the last six months.
    This is an old storage room that I transformed into my own heavenly space

EDIT:
    Okay, so apparently I'm not allowed to post pictures yet Let's get active
    Attached Images
    VISIT https://youtu.be/lRMIBL_q-3g

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HomeGymDIY View Post
    Hi you all! I just subscribed and this is my first post. I've been sneakin around for quite a while and I'm constantly returning to this thread for inspiration. Some bad ass home made equipment on here (y)
    I thought I'd share some pictures of this project I've been working on for the last six months.

EDIT:

Pics embedded.

Nice job! (Repped.)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jamoni22 View Post
    Hey, guys. I've been lurking a while, and gotten a lot of ideas from this thread, so I thought I should share what I've got.
    I don't have much of a budget, and not much space. We're saving for a bigger house, so until then I'm keeping it pretty redneck.
    DIY rack, 2x4s, 4x4s, plumbing pipe, and scraps. It's tied in to the wall of the garage, and solid enough for anything I can put up.

Bench upgrade. I broke a weld on my old bench. Apparently they really meant that "250 lb" rating. :/ So I used the pads and built my own. I still need to finish the incline mechanism, but for now it does flat and 45.

Farmer's Walk boxes. full of bricks, they weigh right at 75lbs each. I can throw on up to 100lbs no problem.

Medicine balls. Plastic bag full of sand, wrapped in tape, covered in old towels and t shirts, wrapped in more tape. 8, 11, 22, and 35 lbs. Cheap as dirt.

Somewhere in there you can see that I have an old lady's walker for dips. That needs to be upgraded soon, as it gets a little wobbly when I throw on chains and plates.

That's it. There's more to come, though. I just destroyed my spin lock dumbbells, so I'm going to make a set out of plumbing pipe. I needed longer ones anyway.

Thanks for reading!

Pics embedded.

Those farmer's walk boxes look interesting. Nice job on the rest of it too! (Repped.)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks for reading!
    Originally Posted by HomeGymDIY View Post

EDIT:
    Nice work guys.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeGymDIY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you KBKB and Chadsalt, appreciate it!
    I also made a short video if anyone is interested,
    the link is my signature or just search for quarken gym on youtube
    And I like your take on the medicine balls Jamoni, I'm gonna make those my n​ext project
    Last edited by HomeGymDIY; 11-06-2016 at 11:03 AM.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i heard of some people using old basketballs as medicine balls. maybe you can find some cheap ones at PIAS or on CL to cut open and fill with sand...

this thread always amazes me when i stop in. i'm so not handy it's ridiculous...
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

25% oriental stick Fivefootkillerz's Avatar
    Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weird question but has anyone ever rigged up a platform for caster wheels for one of these cheapo plate storage? I mean i can probably just plop it ontop of a dolly and be done with it. Instead of the 200$ rogue or other variants
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Steam/Origin id: Fivefootkillerz RSN: Hi cookie

(Current/goals)
    Squat-565/585 Deadlift-625/675 Bench- 385/405
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    1ST misc weekly lifting challenge Winner- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI5SaxkCMeA
    565 squat!~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQEqrwl0KRQ

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    harbor freight sells cheap 4 wheel dollys I'd buy one of those as close to the dimensions of your plate storage as possible then just drill through the baseplate or sides of the feet and through the cart. bolts nuts and washers would secure it and your probably less than $20 into the project.

25% oriental stick Fivefootkillerz's Avatar
    Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lsi1 View Post
    harbor freight sells cheap 4 wheel dollys I'd buy one of those as close to the dimensions of your plate storage as possible then just drill through the baseplate or sides of the feet and through the cart. bolts nuts and washers would secure it and your probably less than $20 into the project.
    thanks for the tip didn't even know there was a harbor freight in my area. 10$ for a dolly woah! i was comparing the price between lowe/hd/harber because those 2 are in walking distance but i came across home depot has workout equipment wtf. just a weird tidbit from my search.
    Steam/Origin id: Fivefootkillerz RSN: Hi cookie

(Current/goals)
    Squat-565/585 Deadlift-625/675 Bench- 385/405
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    1ST misc weekly lifting challenge Winner- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI5SaxkCMeA
    565 squat!~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQEqrwl0KRQ

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    i heard of some people using old basketballs as medicine balls. maybe you can find some cheap ones at PIAS or on CL to cut open and fill with sand...

this thread always amazes me when i stop in. i'm so not handy it's ridiculous...
    I made a slamball with an old basketball, a tire patch kit, and about 25 lbs of sand. I use it frequently, and it is a pretty easy DIY project.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    I made a slamball with an old basketball, a tire patch kit, and about 25 lbs of sand. I use it frequently, and it is a pretty easy DIY project.
    yeah i seen it done in a link or two while browsing around awhile ago. i still need to make time for the equipment i already do have, before i get around to (trying) make my own equipment
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post

If you're looking for cheap basketballs, check Goodwill and/or Salvation Army stores in your area. The ones around here always have well-used sporting goods for cheap. They're typically junk, but that's exactly what you need for that kind of project.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Cranked out a glute ham roller over the weekend. Sourced all the metal from leftovers of prior projects. Only had to purchase wheels, washers, nuts and bolts. I have about $30 in all. Way beefier than a floor dolly and a hell of a lot cheaper than the $150 you'll pay from what it seems like the only place to get one (insert name).

3/8" flat bar (scrap)
    3/4" black pipe (scrap)
    1.5" angel iron (scrap)
    100mm razor wheels ($9.99 amazon) two set
    Nuts,bolts,washer ($5 homedepot)

krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ADLTSWM View Post
    Cranked out a glute ham roller over the weekend. Sourced all the metal from leftovers of prior projects. Only had to purchase wheels, washers, nuts and bolts. I have about $30 in all. Way beefier than a floor dolly and a hell of a lot cheaper than the $150 you'll pay from what it seems like the only place to get one (insert name).

3/8" flat bar (scrap)
    3/4" black pipe (scrap)
    1.5" angel iron (scrap)
    100mm razor wheels ($9.99 amazon) two set
    Nuts,bolts,washer ($5 homedepot)

Impressive... how the hell do you get it to stick to the ceiling like that??

rdsk8ter is just really nice. (+1000) rdsk8ter is just really nice. (+1000) rdsk8ter is just really nice. (+1000) rdsk8ter is just really nice. (+1000) rdsk8ter is just really nice. (+1000) rdsk8ter is just really nice. (+1000) rdsk8ter is just really nice. (+1000) rdsk8ter is just really nice. (+1000) rdsk8ter is just really nice. (+1000) rdsk8ter is just really nice. (+1000) rdsk8ter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by krlafont View Post
    Impressive... how the hell do you get it to stick to the ceiling like that??
    beat me too it I was thinking the same thing. Then the smart arse in me said probably magnets

ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000) ADLTSWM is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by rdsk8ter View Post
    beat me too it I was thinking the same thing. Then the smart arse in me said probably magnets
    The wheels are drag strip rated. Helps it stick to the ground.

man4mopar will become famous soon enough. (+50) man4mopar will become famous soon enough. (+50) man4mopar will become famous soon enough. (+50) man4mopar will become famous soon enough. (+50) man4mopar will become famous soon enough. (+50) man4mopar will become famous soon enough. (+50) man4mopar will become famous soon enough. (+50) man4mopar will become famous soon enough. (+50) man4mopar will become famous soon enough. (+50) man4mopar will become famous soon enough. (+50) man4mopar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thought about building the rack too but didn't want to drill all those holes. So decided on the Rogue Fortis 3 and building the weight storage myself to save money and have it the way I wanted. I used 2"x3" 11 gauge tubing and welded 1.5" sch30 pipe for the weights. I also welded rounded caps to the ends for a nicer look. The storage is bolted to the floor, rack and has a cross brace made of the 1.5" sch30 pipe. That gets bolted to the upright's, welded a nut in the upright for a cleaner look.

Also did some work in the room, painted walls, tore out carpet installing laminate wood look flooring. Built the platform for the rack and deadlift's. That is done with 3/4" plywood and 3/4" rubber horse stall mats. The center over the 3/4" plywood is 1/4" plywood and flooring. The 3/4" and 1/4" plywood is screwed directly to the subfloor with many wood screws and the rack is bolted to the 1" of plywood via T-nuts in the plywood and 3/8" bolts.

Just finished the bulk of this project today and looking forward to continuing my work outs at home now.
    Attached Images

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice job. Embedded.

Originally Posted by man4mopar View Post
    Thought about building the rack too but didn't want to drill all those holes. So decided on the Rogue Fortis 3 and building the weight storage myself to save money and have it the way I wanted. I used 2"x3" 11 gauge tubing and welded 1.5" sch30 pipe for the weights. I also welded rounded caps to the ends for a nicer look. The storage is bolted to the floor, rack and has a cross brace made of the 1.5" sch30 pipe. That gets bolted to the upright's, welded a nut in the upright for a cleaner look.

Also did some work in the room, painted walls, tore out carpet installing laminate wood look flooring. Built the platform for the rack and deadlift's. That is done with 3/4" plywood and 3/4" rubber horse stall mats. The center over the 3/4" plywood is 1/4" plywood and flooring. The 3/4" and 1/4" plywood is screwed directly to the subfloor with many wood screws and the rack is bolted to the 1" of plywood via T-nuts in the plywood and 3/8" bolts.

Just finished the bulk of this project today and looking forward to continuing my work outs at home now.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #75 ▪██─────██▪

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excellent work. Storage flows perfect with the Fortis. Doesn't look at all like an add on.
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

Originally Posted by man4mopar View Post
    Damn that's impressive!!! Great way to save money, good job!

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That ham roller pic makes me turn my head sideways lol
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Made this video:

York Barbell Crew #79

AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndMac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Redneck or not, as long as it works! Nicely done...