Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As soon as he turns to the side you can see that his back is just lacking. No depth or pop at all. I don't know what he does for back, but it's not working. Everything else on him grows it seems. From the front he's stupid thick and looks great.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He has the potential IMO to be a top contender in the olympia one day
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jrhodez View Post
    LoL at people saying Roelly is top 4 material after seeing a 2 year old video of him
    agreed haha

I was roellying on the floor laughing

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Inb4 Poll : Will Roelly finish top 5 this years MR O? Guys first show is in Aug at Tampa.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Inb4 Poll : Will Roelly finish top 5 this years MR O? Guys first show is in Aug at Tampa.
    Nope.

Conditioning/contest prep is the bane of his existence. He needs to part ways with sibil imo regardless of how he may feel if he ever wants to do damage.

Such a massive and beautiful offseason physique does not deserve to get obliterated into a flat dull hunk on stage.

Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Video stats say 285lbs. HUGE!!!! Game on!!!

stupid that people not look first before they put it on web
    this is more than 1 year ago

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the most muscular head bop gets me errtime. lol so good
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    #MMFC

Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000) Sibil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by npcSHWchamp2016 View Post
    Nope.

Conditioning/contest prep is the bane of his existence. He needs to part ways with sibil imo regardless of how he may feel if he ever wants to do damage.

Such a massive and beautiful offseason physique does not deserve to get obliterated into a flat dull hunk on stage.

flat? how do you look if you are sick?full and round?

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Nope.

Not sure how much experience you have about what you speak here. But if you were to ask Roelly himself. It was Sibil that got him in the best shape of his life. When Roelly came in out of condition in his last shows. That was all Roelly's decision. It's been covered in a Youtube video put out a while back. Where Roelly took responsibility for it and said he would now not question Sibil's guidance and direction.

With both guys sitting in their off season. Do we see a mind blowing difference?

Originally Posted by Sibil View Post
    flat? how do you look if you are sick?full and round?
    I do not know how else to describe it. In his last showings he just simply did not look like he fulfilled his potential because of inadequate prep. At this level of bodybuilding everything must be perfect. After reading zblacktt's post I will say that I do not have a lot of experience about this exact situation but I see you with roelly 24/7. I had no reason to think you wouldn't be involved. If that post is indeed true then I sincerely apologize if you got the blame coming from me. I just want to see Roelly live up to his potential regardless of how he reaches it whether with your guidance or not. Such a great bodybuilder and I know he has it in him.

Not sure how much experience you have about what you speak here. But if you were to ask Roelly himself. It was Sibil that got him in the best shape of his life. When Roelly came in out of condition in his last shows. That was all Roelly's decision. It's been covered in a Youtube video put out a while back. Where Roelly took responsibility for it and said he would now not question Sibil's guidance and direction.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT a 19 year old knows better than someone who has guided dozens and dozens of athletes. You should see her other athletes at comps, they're 100% and bring the best conditioning of the show.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With both guys sitting in their off season. Do we see a mind blowing difference?
    Energy band?
    A pattern in the chaos.

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Energy band?
    3:05am night shift on patrol. Energy....

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 04-08-2012 at 03:14 AM.

TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do not know how else to describe it. In his last showings he just simply did not look like he fulfilled his potential because of inadequate prep. At this level of bodybuilding everything must be perfect. After reading zblacktt's post I will say that I do not have a lot of experience about this exact situation but I see you with roelly 24/7. I had no reason to think you wouldn't be involved. If that post is indeed true then I sincerely apologize if you got the blame coming from me. I just want to see Roelly live up to his potential regardless of how he reaches it whether with your guidance or not. Such a great bodybuilder and I know he has it in him.

Your a moron that doesn't have a clue .... Just think about it

Ok, Back on some kind of track. In the mean time... is such a thing even possible? I think it is...

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think he is entirely capable of it. His 2010 NY Pro showing might have managed top 6 last year, so with 2 years of more experience under his belt, he should be even better. He just needs to nail that conditioning.

That's what I heard too.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would love to know what's his diet and supplementation is like cause he gets dam freaky big in off season

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TLF84 View Post
    I would love to know what's his diet and supplementation is like cause he gets dam freaky big in off season
    He just eats and takes a multi.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That is easily a top 6 physique at the O if he comes in peeled.
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mind blown at Roellys triceps...yes jelly

Saw another Guest Pose video pop up a little bit ago. I know this is not new as it's from his rookie year. But a good watch. It's in post #1

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok, Back on some kind of track. In the mean time... is such a thing even possible? I think it is...

The fact that Roelly's delts are so mindblowing doesnt help his back :/

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saw another Guest Pose video pop up a little bit ago. I know this is not new as it's from his rookie year. But a good watch. It's in post #1
    Hahaha that was epic! He's a funny dude, and holy SHIIT he looked good! Such good shape and muscle bellies
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Roelly moly! I have never paid a ton of attention to him before but after this thread I have newly found respect for him.

kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000) kettlechips is just really nice. (+1000)
    Impressive............until you put him in a line up with the top tier pro's.
    Roelly has always looked great in photo's when he isn't stood next to another bodybuilder, he looks Top 3 on his own. Trouble is when you put him next to worlds best you start to see some major flaws, this guy needs a few more years development until we can speak of him so highly.
    Oh and massive lols at comparing him to Phil. Dear God.

Found the picture's from this guest pose.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He loses so much size in his legs when he dials it in for comp day, but man when he figures out how to bring it...look out! Fuk!

Epic pics! Roelly for top6 this year!
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

The guy looks great but i've seen this train derail before ( folks saying he can beat Heath etc.....) Not gonna happen soon, He has great shoulders, Mr.O type arms and forearms and great legs from the ankle to the waist. His back ( ON STAGE ) is not good especially BDB. His chest is lacking and his mid-section is ....odd. On top of that his posing is VERY bad and his inner-thighs shrink up during his dieting and he's goes from having crazy legs to lacking legs. His time will come i'm sure of it but sometimes his fans just go overboard.

Someone hit me up after the NewYork pro.....If Curry looks decent ( top 2 or 3 ) Then I'm saying Curry beats Roelly at the O.
    ( Quickly flee's out of the Roelly Thread before getting stoned :-)

Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    He loses so much size in his legs when he dials it in for comp day, but man when he figures out how to bring it...look out! Fuk!

Epic pics! Roelly for top6 this year!
    Yep, and that was the issue's him and Sibil are said to have had. He wanted to keep the size and she wanted more cardio to cut. He tried his way and came in flat. So somewhere in between is what Sibil was saying next. Like not so many weeks of cardio before hand.

Originally Posted by Nep2une View Post
    The guy looks great but i've seen this train derail before ( folks saying he can beat Heath etc.....) Not gonna happen soon, He has great shoulders, Mr.O type arms and forearms and great legs from the ankle to the waist. His back ( ON STAGE ) is not good especially BDB. His chest is lacking and his mid-section is ....odd. On top of that his posing is VERY bad and his inner-thighs shrink up during his dieting and he's goes from having crazy legs to lacking legs. His time will come i'm sure of it but sometimes his fans just go overboard.

Someone hit me up after the NewYork pro.....If Curry looks decent ( top 2 or 3 ) Then I'm saying Curry beats Roelly at the O.
    ( Quickly flee's out of the Roelly Thread before getting stoned :-)
    Yea, this thread is not about Roelly beating Phil. Some just are not reading it all and posting as such. But more along the lines of same genetic potential as he moves along in his Pro career. Right now, Phil is the champ and he is the man! As for Curry, he has no lower half ( legs ). His conditioning compared to when Roelly is on is no contest. We've seen how really cut Roelly can get. So not really worried to much about that.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 04-12-2012 at 06:33 PM.